Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the darkest moment of my life when she declared ownership of me...that I was her bitch. When she ordered me to openly finger myself in front of her and Marge, I did so willing, my knees nearly buckling from an orgasm so explosive I ached from the pleasure. I knew then that it was true...I was her bitch and there was no will left in me to refute it. ---------------------------------------

As Marlene and Marge showered together in preparation for the party, I lay outstretched on the guest bathroom floor and napped. I smelled of sweat and sex. I looked forward to going home to bathe and crawl into bed..

I was awakened by someone calling out my name. I glanced at my watch. The party guest were due to arrive in less than an hour. Marlene was yelling for me. I hurried to her bedroom where she and Marge were dressing.

"I've decided that you should stay for the party," Marlene said. "You can serve the guest...make sure they have plenty to drink. Go wash your uniform and make yourself presentable."

"Uh...I...I don't really want to be here," I protested. "Especially not as a maid. It would be embarrassing if I personally knew some of your guest. Couldn't I at least go home and change?"

"You mean so you can blend in with the other guest," she said.snidely.

"Uh...yes," I said. "I would still help serve drinks though."

"You're my fucking maid, not my friend," she sneered.. "Now get that uniform washed. And take a shower. You smell like a whore."

Just when I thought my life couldn't sink any lower, Marlene was going to expand my humiliation. I was now going to be displayed before a room full of people, some who may be acquaintances or friends. I nearly had an orgasm at the very thought of it.. -----------------------------------------

The sheer blouse was warm from the dryer when I put it on. My nipples immediately popped out, jutting conspicuously. My breast, clearly visible through the sheer blouse, made me feel uncomfortable in a slutty sort of way.

It was the first washing of he cotton skirt and it shrank considerably. It was now tighter and shorter, exposing several inches of my thighs above my stocking tops. I was the epitome of everything slutty.

Not surprisingly, all the guest were women. Most of them appeared to be married if wedding rings were any indication.

My worst fear was realized when I noticed my friend Kyra across the room. I was surprised to see her at a party like this. Married with two daughters, she was the straightest person I knew. Our friendship had suffered a bit after she refused to hire me because of her fear of retaliation from Marlene.

Kyra and I had a history. I dated her brother for several months. In fact, she had set me up with him. I had been to her home many times for dinner and other functions.. Her brother and I had even baby sat her kids!

I could tell by her reaction she was surprised to see me dressed as a maid. I was totally embarrassed.

"What the hell are you doing, Sandra?" she asked in amazement. "Is this your new boss's idea of a joke?"

"Uh...not exactly," I murmured. "It's more like keeping my job."

"Wow...you certainly couldn't look more slutty," she said with an amused smirk over my discomfort.

Marlene suddenly appeared at our side. "Hi, Kyra. Glad you could make it. I think you know my new maid. What do you think? Sexy bitch isn't she."

I hung my head shamefully.

"Yeah, you might say that," Kyra.said.

Marlene reached out and cupped my breast. "Nice, huh," she said to Kyra. "Go ahead, you can feel her up if you like."

I was stunned when Kyra actually reached out and touched me, playfully pinching my nipple.

"Kyra, please don't," I pleaded. "I'm not....."

"I've always admired her tits," Kyra declared. "She has a nice mouth too. Soft full lips. I've always liked her lips."

I didn't understand her comments. She wasn't like Marlene. She was married...had kids...lived in the suburbs with a yard and a white picket fence?

"Go, wait on the other guest," Marlene ordered me. "And remember, you're here to please them. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I whimpered submissively.

"It's hard to believe," I heard Kyra comment as I walked away. "Tell me Marlene...will she really eat pussy?"

For the next hour the guest pawed at me, cupping and squeezing my breast, caressing and pinching my ass. Some were even bold enough to slide their hands up under my short skirt, surprised by my soaking wet panties.

As I mingled among the guest, fetching drinks for them, I became completely accommodating to their abuse, and maybe, unconsciously, even encouraging it. My panties were a mess, just like my life.

Kyra signaled me from across the room indicating she wanted another drink.When I delivered it to her she grabbed my arm, pulling me aside. I could tell she had too much to drink. Pulling me close she whispered into my ear.

"I've cleared it with Marlene. You're coming home with me tonight."

"What? Uh...I don't think so," I said. "When I leave here I'm going home."

"No, you're going to spend the rest of the weekend with me," she repeated. "We'll be leaving within the next hour. Be ready."

She wandered off, mingling with the other guest. I spotted Marlene across the room. I hurried towards her.

"What did you tell Kyra?" I asked, trying to appear humble. "You're loaning me out to her?"

"Yes...yes I am," she said haughtily. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Well...yes. I'm not a slave, I protested meekly. "I want to go home. I'm tired. I've been here all day."

"Your day isn't over till I say it is," she spat out at me. "You are going home with her. And furthermore, you'll do whatever she wants you to do. Do you understand?"

I did understand. I had a choice...defy her and lose my job or do what she ordered me to do.

"Do you understand?" Marlene repeated.

"Yes, I understand," I said spinelessly.

Kyra motioned to me when she was ready to leave. I grabbed my coat and followed close behind her.

It felt awkward to me, sitting in her car. Apparently the many drinks she had drowned her awkwardness, driving with one hand, caressing my thigh with the other. It was the ultimate shame, being treated like a compliant slut by someone I considered a friend.

I tried to make small talk with her. "Where are Tom and the kids?" I asked as we entered the darkened house.

"I thought you knew," she said. "Tom and I were divorced last year. The girls are both in college now."

I was shocked. I talked to her four or five times a week...even had an occasional drink with her after work. She never once mentioned divorce. The last time I saw her daughters they were fifteen and sixteen years old. Now they were in college?

I followed her through the house to her bedroom. For being in her late thirties and mother of two children, it certainly didn't appear to have effected her body. It was tight...and voluptuous. Like Marlene, she hid it under conservative business suits.

"Remember the time you and my brother baby sat the girls?" she asked. That was the time Tom and I spent a weekend in New York. Remember?"

I did remember, vividly. It was a fun weekend. We spoiled the girls, taking them to a rock concert, allowing them to play video games until all hours of the morning. They even began referring to me as aunt Sandra.

"Did you have any sexual fantasies about them back then?" she asked.

I was completely taken aback by her question.

"Of course not," I answered defiantly. "How can you ask me such a horrible, sick question? They were teenagers."

"I only asked because...uh...I mean look at you now. Look at what kind of slut bitch you are. I thought maybe you were capable of anything. You are capable of anything sexual aren't you Sandra?"

It was apparent we weren't friends any more. Our relationship changed almost instantly. It didn't, however, give her the right to make such cruel off handed remarks about me.

"No...no I'm not," I said defensively. "I would never.... How could you think such a terrible thing of me?"

Stripped down to her panties, black stockings and red pumps. she deliberately struck up a pose in front of me.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time," she said breathlessly, ogling me up and down. "Has anyone ever told you you have a pussy mouth? I used to be so jealous of my brother, knowing you were probably sucking his big cock every night. Am I right Sandra? Didn't he fuck those luscious lips of yours? Did you let him ram it down that slutty throat of yours?"

"I haven't seen or heard from your brother for three years," I said. "Why are you bringing all of this up now? He didn't do something to your daughters did he?"

"Oh no," she said. "He certainly was capable though if he thought he could've gotten away with it. He's always been a pig."

I was only half listening to her. I was more intrigued by the way she was massaging her own tits, teasing her nipples erect. They were like pencil erasers.

She continued to ramble. "When he and I were teenagers, I sucked his cock all the time. I probably swallowed a bucket or two of his cum juice back then. He loved blow jobs."

It was unbelievable that she would share such a horribly sick and personal thing with me. Equally terrible was how little she thought of her brother. It was difficult to comprehend.

"He was the first boy to fuck me in my ass," she said. "Just think...when you were sucking his cock, that same cock had been up my asshole many times. How does that make you feel?"

At the moment I didn't know what I was feeling. Our conversation seemed so insane. I didn't know what it was leading up to, if anything. If she was trying to shock me she had succeeded. But to what end?

"What do you want from me, Kyra? If you're trying to shock me, you've succeeded. But all this talk about your daughters and brother is...well, to be frank, a little disturbing. I really don't want to hear about it. I should probably leave. And, quite frankly, I don't care what you tell Marlene. I don't want to have this stupid conversation with you any more."

"You're not going anywhere, bitch," she said with an unexpected sternness.

She moved closer to me. "You'll do as I say, bitch. Now move your ass to the living room. I'm not through with you."

I had never seen this side of her...domineering and demanding.. It stirred something inside of me. I obeyed meekly, quickly retreating to the living room with her.

She motioned for me to sit on the sofa next to her. Making obscene gestures with her tongue,she spread her legs and began stroking her crotch.

"Marlene tells me you're a panty sniffer. Would you like to sniff my panties Sandra?"

Although I could see it coming I was still surprised. She was a lesbian, just like Marlene. I had to applaud her. She had maintained her secret well...from everyone, I now knew what she expected of me but I had no feeling for it. I just wanted to go home.

"GET DOWN HERE AND SNIFF MY PANTIES YOU FUCKING BITCH," she screamed at me.

I cringed from her sudden outburst. I was also aroused by her arrogance. I squirmed on the sofa, aware of the sudden warmth between my legs.

"DID YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU FUCKING SLUT? I SAID GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SMELL MY DIRTY PANTIES. DO IT...NOW."

I felt the familiar warm blanket of humiliation drape over me.I obediently slipped from the sofa to my knees. She was so stern and demanding...I had no choice....

She was right...her panties were soiled. She slipped down lower on the sofa, her gaping legs giving me full access to her ripe scent. The odor was intoxicating. I wallowed in shameful pleasure, my nose pressed against her warm wet crotch.

"Finger yourself," she ordered me. "Go ahead, bitch...finger yourself. I want to see you cum."

My hand slipped under my short skirt as I continued sniffing her. I was overwhelmed by the sudden need to please her. I wanted her to make me eat her luscious pink cunt.

I heard the television go on. She had a remote in her hand. I heard what sounded like a crowd cheering. I couldn't pull myself away from her crotch to watch.

"Look at the TV," Kyra ordered. Watch it...you're going to enjoy this. Keep fingering yourself.

I turned to watch. It was seven or eight cheerleaders cheering on the side line of a basketball game. The film was directed specifically on the young girls.

"Brenda is a college cheerleader," she moaned. "She sent this tape to me."

I recognized her oldest daughter Brenda, second from the left.

"Keep fingering yourself," Kyra reminded me. "Watch...see how young and fresh they look. Prime pussy. How would you like to smell their sweaty panties after a game?"

"Yes," I whispered, my fingers stroking my pussy more forcefully.

"Would you like to lick those sweet pink cunts?" she murmured. "Would you Sandra? Can you just smell their girly odor?"

I could feel myself approaching an orgasm. I was trapped by my own burning lust.

"Yesssss," I moaned as I caught glimpses of their panties every time they jumped and cheered.

"Pretty little pussies...lick them...smell them. Oh god....Yessssss......."

Buttery cream gushed from me, dripping from my fingers onto the carpeted floor. My body went into an uncontrollable spasm as I watched the unsuspecting girls. I felt enslaved to my perverted imagination.

Kyra grabbed a handful of my hair and crushed my mouth up against her crotch. Pulling her panties aside, I licked her vigorously till her cummy cream flowed into my hungry mouth. I gurgled, the thick sticky substance nearly choking me as it strung itself from my tonsils down through my throat. I cum again.... --------------------------------------

I finally arrived home at five Sunday morning. I remained in bed the entire day. I awoke with a headache and full blown depression. I became dangerously close to gulping down an entire bottle of aspirin. Fortunately I was a coward.

Arriving at work Monday morning my worst fear was realized. Sitting in the middle of my desk was a basket filled with cleaning items. Leaning against the basket was a sign..."Tool kit for a Maid."

So now the entire office staff knew. Surprisingly, they were only aware of my role as a maid, not the sex involved. I spent the day going out of my way to avoid everyone.

After work, I went straight to Marlene's apartment. She hadn't asked me to drop by...I was drawn there by an inner need I didn't fully understand.

The apartment was immaculate. Someone had cleaned up after the party. I changed out her bedding and cleaned her bathroom. I was cooking her dinner when she arrived home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked. "I didn't order you to be here did I?"

She didn't wait for an answer, going directly to her bedroom to change. When she returned to the kitchen she was undressed, wearing only her panties.

"What's for dinner," she asked as she sat down at the dining room table.

I served her. As she ate I crawled under the table, nuzzling my cheek up against her thigh. She ate in silence while I basked in the odor of her pussy. The humiliation was exquisite.

The doorbell rang. Marlene quickly retrieved a housecoat from the coat closet before answered the door. I scurried from underneath the table. My heart sank when our office bookkeeper entered. Apparently Marlene was expecting her.

"I'm sorry about asking you to meet me here," Marlene said to Jessica. "There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. I really needed to go over last months financial figures so I can report to upper management this week."

"That's alright," Jessica responded while eyeing me curiously. "Why...why is Sandra here?"

As usual, Jessica, peering over her glasses, was suspicious by nature. She knew I had nothing to do with policy or finances. I knew she was feeling uncomfortable about revealing sensitive company information in front of me.

She and I had been friends in the past. Even back then she was closed mouth about her job. Our friendship waned when when she met a guy and married him.

I could see the mischievous look on Marlene's face. "Sandra is here because...well, to be quite frank, Jessica...Sandra is my bitch."

She smiled coyly when she said it. I'm sure she wanted to shock the uptight, straight laced Jessica. That was Marlene's style. She had to know how closed mouth Jessica was and would never repeat what she heard or observed here. If Jessica was shocked she didn't show it.

"Well, she has nothing to do with bookkeeping," Jesse said. "It isn't appropriate for her be at our meeting."

"She's not here for the meeting," Marlene said with a smile of amusement. "Didn't you hear me. She's my bitch. She's here to please me."

I thought I would die. I stood there shame faced, unable to look at Jessica.

"I see," Jessica said, trying to remain business like. "Well, this won't take long. Last months figures are pretty much standard for this time of year. Nothing unusual. It won't take long to bring you up to date. Then you can get back to...uh...whatever you two were doing."

"Aren't you any more curious than that?" Marlene asked. "Did you hear what I said...Sandra is my bitch."

"I heard you," Jessica said. "But I don't need to know the particulars. That's your business. I just do the books."

They moved to the living room, sitting across from each other. Marlene motioned for me to sit on the floor at her feet. I continued averting my eyes away from Jessica. I knew how sick and perverted this had to look to her.

As they talked business I sat at Marlene's feet silently. I finally managed to take a side long glance at Jessica. She was all business...that is until she began to glance back at me. After awhile, she apparently couldn't hold it in any longer.

"With all due respect, Marlene, I always suspected Sandra was a slut, even when we ran around together. I never thought she would stoop to this level though."

Marlene smirked. "You don't know what you're missing, Jessica. Having your own bitch can be quite practical, Not only will they pleasure you, they're so helpful in keeping the apartment clean and washing clothes."

Jessica stared directly at me, her eyes filled with contempt. It made my pussy leak.

Marlene opened her housecoat and spread her legs. I heard a gasp from Jessica.

"Let me show you what I mean," Marlene said. "Come on Sandra....Let's show Jessica what a real slut whore you are."

Having an audience was like the sweetest degradation...like it was scripted for me. I was drowning in humiliation. To do this in front of someone I considered my equal was like the ultimate shame.

Once again I placed my cheek on Marlene's thigh, inhaling deeply. She splayed her legs invitingly, pulling her panties aside to expose her luscious wet cunt. I licked her slit slowly, gingerly. A white cream oozed from her. I curled my tongue, scooping it up slowly, feeling the wet warmth as it dripped onto my chin.

"Oh my god," Jessica gasped. "I...I think I should go."

"No, stay where you are," Marlene said. "You should loosen up, Jessica. You're too uptight. Don't be afraid to allow yourself a little enjoyment. It's just us girls here."

I continued licking Marlene's cunt while Jessica watched intently. When Marlene could no longer suppress her bodily pleasure, her hips began thrusting up against my mouth. I could faintly hear Jessica moaning...a familiar lustful moan.

Suddenly Marlene pushed me away. I followed her gaze...she was staring at Jessica. Jessica, her legs spread, was rubbing her covered crotch, her pink panties clearly soaking.

"What do you think, Jessica?" Marlene said to her. "Do you want Sandra to eat your cunt or do you want to get down here and lick my pussy?"

It was brilliant. Marlene had placed the straight laced woman at a crossroads. Lick or be licked...dom or submissive. Jessica didn't hesitate.