Maid to Order!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g777
g777
7 Followers

I could not stop now, the pleasure she was giving me was unbearable. I resumed my tonguing of her leaky grotto.... like a cat lapping milk!! In the 10 Minutes of frenzied sucking, she came first, with a rasping moan and her vaginal fluids coming in torrent, slithering down my chin and on to my throat. It tasted salty. That was enough for me to make me cum like never before. Oh God! What is this feeling? I was being swept over by a tsunami of pleasure, one, which had drowned every other sense. The orgasm tore through me, while I sang the incoherent tunes of moans of intense pleasure Bucking my hip against her mouth, I held her head down firmly on my cock, making sure her she got a mouthful. She gagged, but swallowed whatever she could, before coughing out the rest all over my thighs. All the time moaning "Aaaayaaaaah''. We just clung to each other like a couple of wet children. Her cunt flopped on my chest, leaking with her juices, while cradling my limp organ like a doll. Moaning and wiping the fluids of our body. God! Pleasure would never be the same again.

We never went to the extent of having sexual intercourse but, that was the most intense 6 days of pleasure in my life! When she left, a part of my libido died with her. I'm sure where ever she is, she will cherish those 6 days, as I did!

Great ‘Jobs’ are always a source of great happiness!

G777

g777
g777
7 Followers
12