Maid to Order Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cicero6
Cicero6
97 Followers

"Relax, Justine," she said as her knee rose between my legs.

I could feel her leg cross in front of mine and up and down. Soon both of her hands were lifting at my hem and once again lifted my skirt above my hips. I was still facing the sink clutching a glass as Sage lowered herself down to my buttocks and rubbed the front of my thighs with her hands. I shook as my arousal was getting the best of me. I naturally resisted her prying hand as she drove her face between my butt cheeks. Her hand pressed firmly against my back as she coaxed me to lean over and spread my legs. I was grasping the glass with both hands when I felt her tongue caress my labia that sent shivers down my spine. I leaned a forward a little bit more and gave her more access to my longing pussy as both of her hands pleasured my front side.

I began to breathe heavily as Sage serviced me with her tongue. Her tongue stopped and she began to work her way up my lower back.

"Come with me," she whispered.

Sage gently took my hand and led me down the hall and past the men who stopped and stared. We continued upstairs to the third floor bedroom where she walked to the edge of her bed. She turned around and pulled the hood from my head. She smiled as she rubbed the stubble but never took her eyes off mine. She then held my face as she began to kiss me deeply. I'd never kissed a woman or even a peck on the cheek. I was scared but figured this was the least of what was in store for me. After a minute of the kissing she pulled away and put her hands on my breasts and flipped the rubber over causing my breasts to fall out. My nipples were still rock hard as I tried to deny my arousing interest in this middle-aged woman. She was keenly aware of my longing for her female touch as she began to kiss and nibble my aching nipples. My hand found my pussy as I made a subtle attempt to pleasure myself but her hand found mine and put it around her waist instead. I was dying for release and she knew this as she placed both hands on my shoulders and gently guided me to my knees in front of her. I was about willing to do anything as she unzipped her pants and stepped out of the flimsy material. I recognized the panties she wore were mine and had put them on after the orgy in the living room. She looked very sexy in the dark blue nylon and I put my hand on the front to show my approval. My hand stroked the shiny surface and turned over to massage her clit beneath the familiar fabric. I slid my fingernails under the sides and pulled them down her thighs. The moment she stepped out of the panties I rubbed them against my face. I suppose I was putting off the inevitable as I turned my gaze to her waiting pussy. It was completely shorn of hair and a ring dangles from the center. I took a breath but not before her hand grappled my bald head and drove my face into her gyrating crotch. I instinctually nuzzled her genitals and when she turned to bend over the bed I reciprocated the pleasure she had given earlier. I held my arms around her thighs as she lifted her hips to accommodate me. I was enjoying this as I long suspected and was hopeful this would be a regular thing. But the intimate moment was not to last as I heard the elevator door open. Soon the three gentlemen were in the room and beginning to disrobe. Again? This time there was a new addition to the group and he was standing without clothes. The men pulled me from Sage and had me on all fours. Sage had absolutely nothing to say as she was violently turned over on her back and stripped of her blouse. A man held her legs toward the ceiling and penetrated her hard and deep enough to move the bed. Her screams were muffled as another man straddled her face and lowered his cock down her throat. The husband came in and sat in a chair as another strange man entered the room. There were five in all and prepared to fuck us with reckless abandon. I received the same treatment as before except my top was pulled from my body as well as the leggings. One of the men penetrated me from behind as the one in front drove his cock in and out of my lips until he reached an orgasm. The man behind me continued fucking my pussy until he gave the man in front orders to put the gag in place. I didn't have time to react before a large rubber device was stuffed in my mouth and strapped behind my head. It didn't take long to realize I was in for a world of hurt when the head of a cock found my anus. I screamed before I felt anything but this pain made everything up until that point pale by comparison. I felt a cock descending into me at an increasing pace. The bed shook as both of us women were ravaged. I turned to see Sage smiling and on her back with semen running down her neck. At that moment her husband stood up and dropped his trousers. He walked toward the bed jerking off his erect cock. I thought he was heading for his wife but he turned my direction and came on my face. The gag was limiting my breathing to my nostrils so I choked as the semen went up my nose. I was about to pass out when the fucker behind me finally came and covered my backside with semen.

When everyone was satisfied they filed out of the room to leave the two of us women to clean ourselves off and tidy up.

Sage removed my gag and helped me gather my outfit.

I as shaking and aching as I walked downstairs and gathered my belongings. I was not sure of where to go but I felt the need to leave that very moment. Sage was trying to talk to me but I was too focused on my departure to respond. I carried my personal effects to my car and drove to the campus to park for the night. I changed into my own clothes and noticed a tear in the latex top that had been yanked from my body. I examined the material closely and smelled the rubber as my mind reviewed my ordeal of the day. I could not fall asleep so I decided to smoke a bowl of weed that was in my glove box. After a couple hits I thought of finally pleasuring myself with the thoughts of Sage. I dozed off and was awakened in the morning by campus police. They knocked on my window and pointed at the weed that was on my dashboard. I was taken into custody and turned over to the town police for possession of a controlled substance. I needed someone to post my bail but none of my friends were around and my parents were not an option. I was left with little choice but to call Sage and ask for money and her forgiveness. She was pleasant but insisted that bailing me out was based on the condition that I was to continue working for her.

I felt slightly giddy as I was released and turned over to Sage who was waiting in her car.

I thanked her repeatedly and made small talk but she didn't say a word as we drove back to her estate. Once we arrived I was told to wait in her office as she spoke to her husband. The two arrived and I was ordered to disrobe again. This time I did without hesitation but was in for an unpleasant welcome home as the man set down a leather attache and removed a bullwhip.

"Put your hands behind your neck and widen your stance," said Sage.

I did as she said while her husband uncoiled the whip and walked behind me.

Sage took a seat behind her desk and watched as her husband delivered a skin splitting blow to my back. I tried to remain stoic but after three lashes I began to shriek. He was not an expert as some of the shots were clumsy and off their mark. One shot in particular produced blood on the front of my thigh and then he stopped. He coiled the whip and left the room. Sage stepped away from her desk and approached me.

"You're very brave. Let's go get your uniform and get you back to work."

I was fitted with yet another uniform and began my day of servitude at this odd estate the way I would for the rest of the summer. The beatings were less frequent and I prospered by taking on new tasks. The husband and wife had separate quarter and it was apparent early on that money was the only bond between them. I spent half of my nights with her and often found myself in bed with him and his right hand men. I ditched the idea of returning to school now that my education had only begun.

Cicero6
Cicero6
97 Followers
12