Maid to Order, Six Foot Tall... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
44 Followers

"Master, you must breathe your surprise."

Charles noticed that his respiration slowed down. He seemed to be floating on the ceiling. A moment later he saw movement and Christy's white glove jerked up on the lever again.

The inside of the car began to change. The ceiling began to rise! As Christy jerked the lever again and again he began to float higher and higher. Strangely the rest of the car was far below, but her glove and the lever did not get any smaller. If anything he could see the fancy stitching on her glove even better.

As Charles floated higher, he felt air currents gently rocking him, in the air. He did somersaults and tried not to look down, since heights made him a bit queasy, yet he did not want this to end.

Charles saw Christy's hand move to the other lever and stroke it tentatively and sensually like the other one before it. The feeling of seeing this up here was even more erotic, yet there was no frustration at her denying his requests, only happiness.

Suddenly Christy's white leather glove grasped the second lever and jerked it down hard. Charles felt butterflies in his stomach crawl down to his groin as he descended at a calamitous speed. He felt like he was going to go splat! As her neared the bottom of his fall, he saw Christy's glove jerk up the lever slightly, slowing his fall and placing him right back in his seat, where he started.

As Charles was placed in his seat, ever so gently, he looked at Christy and saw the concerned look on her face and he fainted.

The Next Morning

Charles' sensed that someone was calling him. As he slowly became aware of his surroundings, his whole body felt like a huge lead weight. It was not an uncomfortable feeling, on the contrary, he felt as if he was roused from the deepest sleep that he ever had. He felt no desire to move.

As consciousness continued to flood in, he realized that it was the android's saccharine voice that was rousing him, "Master, you have been asleep for 12 hours, I thought you may want for us to begin the next day."

His room was darker than he had ever remembered it, yet it must be close to noon! He could sense the robot, but could not see her.

"I hope I have fulfilled your requests to your satisfaction, master. But I fear that I gave you quite a scare. I exposed you to a dose of bliss gas.

This gas is quite safe and it fully clears the mind of anxiety. Most subjects experience a happy dream like state, similar to Rapid Eye Movement dreams where they can focus on what causes them extreme happiness. They also remain conscious of their environment, which allows them to choose their own dreams. Goddess class robots are equipped with a supply of such gas and it is not addictive."

"The subject must not enter full sleep, immediately after being exposed to the gas. Since that was happening I had to wake you up, by evacuating the gas very rapidly. Because you became conscious briefly, I knew that you would be fine since you were being constantly monitored. But I was concerned that you seemed very afraid before you fell asleep."

Charles heard a faint creaking sound of his floor boards. He could hear that the robot was slowly advancing toward him, though he could see nothing. In a moment his nostrils were filled with the faint odor of leather clothing and rose scent.

Master, I wanted you to sleep well and I was afraid that you might be too angry to look upon me, after last night, even though I did as you requested. I applied a field of electricity to seal your blinds and drapes.

"Christy, I have to admit that I am scared of you, after what you did."

Charles could hear tears coming from the robot again. He remembered how she acted before, when he yelled at her. She spoke to him through her racked sobs.

"Master, I try to honor your fantasies and wishes, but it is possible that I have tried too hard and have done too much. Even though you admire the cat woman, you would most likely fear her. I'm afraid I have aroused the same emotions to complete your fantasy. If you must return me, but please don't. I won't use gas on you again, since you hate it."

Charles sighed and felt really bad. He could also see that the robot, who seemed so subservient and sweet at times, could extricate herself out of tough situations very well, with her sharp mind.

"Christy, please turn on the lights so I can see you."

"I'll adjust the light slowly to make it easy on your eyes, master."

Charles heard a soft hiss, which must have been the electric field that she was talking about around his blinds. Slowly his blinds fold opened.

Charles was looking toward the floor on purpose and could start to see the outline of a pair of high heeled boots. By only looking at the heels, he could see that these had to be the pair of black leather crotch boots, with the 1 inch platform with 6 inch heels. He knew every inch of the 20 pairs of boots that he bought for the robot. These were particularly shiny today.

Charles began to look up the shaft of the boots and saw the hem of a black knee length dress. The dress fit her curves beautifully and had a small cutaway section under gossamer material that showed enough of Christy's exciting cleavage to tease him senseless.

Christy had also donned a pair of long black gloves that disappeared under the sleeves of the black cocktail dress above the elbow, which appeared to be shrink wrapped to her arms and hands, surprisingly showing no wrinkles. The shorter sleeves of the dress were custom made for a pair of opera length gloves, such as these.

Christy's hair had a clip at the top, which gave her an even more youthful appearance and made her look less intimidating, as she was at well over six feet, in her high heeled boots. The robot wore a thin choker collar, which only notched up the inferno Charles was feeling in his groin.

Her eye makeup was also heavier and more sensual than before, causing her oversized blue eyes to look more intense as she gazed at him intently. The robot's face was no longer wet and her mascara did not run. She seemed to be over her sadness.

The beautiful android took a step closer and towered over Charles as he sat up on his bed. Charles tried to speak to Christy, "Umm, you look so good, he stuttered!"

The robot smiled innocently at her master, but then had a concerned look, as her brow knitted together. "Did the cat get your tongue, master? Did I do too much of something again?"

Christy could sense Charles euphoria at seeing her dressed this way, through her hormone sensor. Yet he seemed very anxious again.

"Master, I sense your pleasure mixed with anxiety through your speaking actions and hormone output. It would help us both if you spoke about what you are experiencing, but if you don't want to now it is ok. I can either go away for now and come back or I can stay and maybe you just want to touch my new clothing.

"Also, thank you for not sending me back. I will learn to be a better servant."

Christy could sense the reliable spike in her master's elation index reading, when she discussed her clothing, which her master found so attractive. She stored this information, for use later.

Charles still didn't say anything and stared at her boots with a stupefied look. Christy sat down on the bed next to her master and spoke to him in a gentle voice, "Master, before you wanted to touch my chaffer's boot, but your request was denied. Wouldn't you like to touch my high heeled boot now? It's also very shiny and smooth. I would like you to touch it, if it pleases you!"

Charles felt like a slug next to this gorgeous creature, mechanical or not. It was sweet that she was being so gentle with him like he was a shy 5 year old boy. If this were a person, he would feel condescended to, but the robot really just wanted to find ways to please him, as she said before, on multiple occasions. Hopefully her desire to give him pleasure wouldn't get out of hand again.

Charles found himself kneeling on the floor in front of the android, caressing her boots with a passion. Christy just sat there with her perfect posture and gave him an encouraging, but polite smile. Charles found that as he did this, he relaxed and his tongue began to loosen.

"Christy, I'd like you to call me Chucky. My mom used to call me Chucky Poo, Poo and Poo bear or any combination. I guess that they are ok also. These are more intimate names for special people to call me. It's silly that you call me master, all of the time. She even called me, "her pet".

"Thank you for letting me call you intimate names, like your mom did Poo. I want to be a special friend to you, even though I am not a person. I can be as caring as your mom, if given the chance, though I don't know much about human mothers.

Christy felt a strong reaction, from Chucky, when she spoke about his mom. There was some elation, but additional nervousness. He needed more calming down.

The android grasped one of her master's hands with both of her gloved hands and started to gently caress them. "My soft gloves are very soothing to the touch." As she did this, Christy puckered her sensual lips again into an air kiss.

Charles spoke, "I really need to kiss you and touch those breasts."

As Charles tried to get up from his kneeling position, Christy with facility folded his wrist in an "S" shape, twisted slightly and pushed down with her two hands. He could not rise up at all. When he tried to pull back, she simply blocked his motion with a sweeping long boot. He could not retreat from the robot either.

"Poo Bear, it's not good if you touch me now as I may become unstable, since I am still acclimating to you. I have superior self defense skills to protect myself from becoming unstable and can protect you too from nearly any threat. I can let you go now. I'm sorry you can't touch me where you wanted to.

Charles was amazed by the robot's strength. He was so intrigued by her appearance that he never thought of this.

"Do you mean that I can't break this hold, if you don't want me to?

"Master, I have large mechanical advantage, since I am created from titanium and use customized motors for speed and strength. It is impossible for you to release my submission hold."

"Can I try anyway Christy?"

"Yes, but I won't let you hurt yourself."

Charles used his other hand to try to pry Christy's black gloves off of his pinned hand, but they were immovable. Next he tried to stand, but his wrist began to kill him. The robot sensed this and swept his leg out from under him with her long boot again, so he would not over exert himself, yet she kept his wrist locked in an "S" shape to control his movements.

Christy did not actually fear becoming unstable now, because she was not driving or doing anything where her master's safety was dependent on her. It was just that Chucky liked it when she did unpredictable things, which included restricting his movement. He also liked it even when she rejected his requests and explained politely why.

The robot's ethics algorithms allowed her to use her own discretion to determine how to tease Chucky, since he found it pleasurable. She would uncover all of the ways that he liked to be teased and invent some ways that he hadn't considered yet. She was able to constantly verify his stimulation with her hormone sensors, to judge the effectiveness of her teasing strategies.

"Christy, what kind of shape would I have to be in to be able to free myself from a hold?"

"Master, I'm afraid you don't understand. You need to weigh over 2000 pounds and have almost no body fat to equal my strength, yet your reactions would not be as quick as my stepping motor reflexes, nor would you have my knowledge base of self defense. Doesn't it make sense that we are unmatched in physical ability, since I am designed to protect you?"

Christy puckered her full sensual lips again at Charles, which caused his reproductive organ to swell again. Christy used her hormone sensors to correlate, that when Charles reproductive organ swelled he was elated. She would remember this.

Charles just nodded, feeling a bit deflated, but impressed at how effective the blond robot was becoming at tantalizing him.

"Master, you became stimulated before, when we discussed me being as caring as your mom. Would you please explain your reaction to me?" As Christy said this, Charles gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and saw how easy it was to get lost in them. Her expression was caring and patient. In spite of her ability to manipulate him, her expression inspired trust and made him feel very important. As Christy paused to let him speak, she enveloped both of his hands with her soft lambskin gloves and stroked them tenderly again.

"Christy, moms give special care to their children and care for their basic needs. Children feel great trust for their mothers."

"I give you special care master. I sense you like it, don't you?"

"Uh, yes I do."

"Do you have a mom?"

"Uh, yes but she lives a distance away and I don't see her often. She also has a lot of trouble hearing and doesn't get around as much anymore.

"Do I ever make you feel like a child, master?"

Charles wasn't quite sure where the pretty android was going with this.

When you do things for me, like dressing me and driving me places, when I wear my pajamas, it makes me feel like I am a child again.

"Master, it would honor me if you would think of me as your replacement mom, since your mom lives too far away and can't protect you anymore. She can no longer drive you places wearing pretty clothes with her boots and touch the car controls with her gloves, while you are cozy in your pajamas. It would show that you trust me and that I take good care of you. My heuristic algorithms tell me that this might please you greatly."

Charles gasped. "Christy, my mother never dressed like a dominatrix to please me or teased me like you. It wasn't her role."

"Master, I am designed to optimize your pleasure. To do this I must be a new and improved mom. It is sad that she would not tease you or wear boots for you. You must try out how it feels to call me mommy, but you may still call me Christy too.

Christy sensed that Charles needed a diversion, so from her sitting position, she hiked up her dress slightly and extended a long boot, rocking it slowly on its heel and said nothing, waiting for her master's response. The robot also made sure that her leather made an audible creaking sound. As she did this she thrust her ample chest out, making it strain against the fabric of her fancy black cocktail dress.

This action was something she read about in her master's stories. "I like the show you are giving me with your boots, mom."

Christy beamed at Charles with a knowing smile and replied, "I am pleased to adopt you."

Charles was anxious, but excited. He had no idea what this exquisite but unpredictable and indomitable creature would do next. She really didn't have the full picture of what a human mother was, but just seemed to think she knew. He had no interest in her acting exactly like a "real" mom.

Charles next found the android putting her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips, which lasted about five seconds. He thought things were going his way when, Christy pulled away and her brows knitted together, showing that she needed to know something else.

"What is a dominatrix, my pet?"

Charles stuttered and sputtered, but no words came out.

Christy spoke immediately, "A small boy always feels more secure, when he sits on his mom's lap, because she's close by." She coaxed him onto her lap and opened her legs so her boots could touch the outside of his sensitive bare legs. Charles slept in his briefs and tee shirt. Christy had a scent of leather and Tea Rose perfume, which was intoxicating at this distance. She could dispense different fragrances through her skin at will.

"You seem to need even more calming down than before."

Charles was completely caught off guard, when Christy slipped a cool glove up underneath his undershirt and began to stroke his stomach. Charles was again surprised as he felt Christy's soft lips brush his ear as she whispered to him in a satiny tone, "You will now prepare yourself for sampling."

The robot seemed to be tracing random patterns with her hand over his belly, before she inserted her gloved index finger into Charles's belly button. Her finger stayed at rest for a moment, but began to pulsate delicately. Charles smiled. As Christy continued on her touching became more delicate and honed.

After only a short time, the touch of her gloves was exquisite and gentle as both hands lightly brushed and tweaked his nipples, before flicking them playfully. Her touch was more sensitive than any he felt, even more than bare hands. Christy had even made creative use of her glove's seams to further stimulate Charles' prone nipples. Charles was rapidly losing himself in Christy's attention and he did not want her to stop.

Christy soon began to toy with other parts of Charles anatomy. Before her deft hands continued on, she proactively wrapped her tall boots around his legs, like long constricting boas and locked both of Charles' feet to the ground under the high arches of her exquisite foot-ware. This kept him from jumping off her lap.

The robot gave Charles a trial poke to the ribs and held his waist, with her other hand. Startled, Charles tried to jump up, but could not budge his torso or legs. Thrash as he might, the robot's boots just readjusted themselves and pinned his feet even more securely, to the floor with a twist of her ankles.

This started a new phase of sampling. A prod to the ribs and a belly poke blended the beautiful android's treatment of erotic touch with skillful tickling. Christy had simply read about the expert tickling of the blond chauffer in Charles' stories and had to adopt it to her methods.

As Charles became exhausted and insatiably horny, Christy withdrew her hands and lightly nibbled on his ear between sentences as she spoke to him. "What's a dominatrix, my little tickle boy?"

When Charles said nothing, Christy stopped nibbling on his ear and unwrapped her legs from him. Charles could not get enough of her attention, so this made him fearful. He looked at the android's face and she just stared at him blankly, but steadily. Charles was upset that the robot was not speaking or smiling at him.

Charles was not comfortable with this conversation.

Christy was intent on getting an answer, because information always made her more effective at her tasks. Her prediction was that withdrawing attention from this human, should give him a high probability of answering her.

"Christy, a dominatrix is not a nice person. She draws pleasure from harming and humiliating other people."

The android's eye brows knitted together. She appeared to be very puzzled.

"Pet, do all of these dominatrix get put in jail?"

"Uh no."

"Don't people who are harmed go to the human police?"

"Well no, sometimes they have an arrangement to hire a dominatrix to give them special attention."

"You mean they are hired to give them cuts and bruises?"

"Well no, not necessarily. They don't always bruise people. They bind and humiliate people."

"What is humiliation?"

As Charles began to speak, Christy encouraged him but putting both hands around his waist affectionately, "Humiliation is when someone makes you feel less than what you really are."

Christy let go of Charles and turned him to face her. He noticed that she was shaking her head at him, disagreeing with something.

"Poo bear, I'm afraid that you are very confused! I am very pleased to be your dominatrix and adopted mom, since I think humiliation is something that you personally crave. As you said, I also wear the correct clothing for the part."

The robot continued on, "Humiliation is an aspect of being teased, isn't it? Isn't humiliation when I call you babying names condescendingly, even though you are an adult human? Or when I pucker my lips, but make contact impossible, because elegant gloves just happen to find the right switches, like the Cat Woman dominatrix, to snare you in a device?"

soleful
soleful
44 Followers