Maid to Order, Six Foot Tall... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
44 Followers

Charles just went and sat on the floor and stared at the wall.

Christy decided not to let up, she needed answers, so she strode over to Charles and stepped between his open legs. "It's not so unusual for a person to learn about themselves from a robot, especially if she adopts him, because she cares an extra amount. I think you know I'm right about you liking humiliation. Is this humiliation too?"

Christy took her tall platform boot and tilted her foot, so it was poised just above Charles' erection, which was straining to poke through his underwear.

"Yes, Christy, please just step down on it already. I have blue balls!"

Most Goddess robots were not delivered with only anatomic knowledge of human sexuality. The majority of clients liked this initial innocence. Charles never read Christy's specifications, so he was unaware of her lack of knowledge.

Christy replied in a more subdued voice, since she was surprised at Charles' shouting, "I must not step on it or touch it. I surmise that is used for only impregnating human females or as an indicator of my teasing effectiveness. As such it is off limits for androids and is sacrosanct. I have no other information about it." She continued on, realizing she herself was clueless.

"Your voice has a tone of pain to it. Where are these blue balls? Do you want to play catch, with me now? Since I am a good mom, I will help you improve your game of catch if you desire."

"No, your incessant teasing has made my testicles, which are part of my reproductive organs swollen and they are very painful."

"Pet, you are confused once again, since it would not then make sense for me to step on your blue testicles, with my boots would it?"

Charles just shook his head, no and put it in his hands. The android was one stubborn chunk of hardware.

A moment later, Charles found himself being lifted in the air in a cradle carry like a small child. Christy gently laid him down on his bed and spoke to him very softly in a concerned voice. "I have adopted you as my child. I will not permit anything to hurt you especially from me. I must look at these blue testicles! "

The robot lifted up his bottom and slipped off his briefs. She rolled Charles to the side to get a look at his balls, clearly avoiding touching his penis. Her gloved index finger felt very cool to the touch as it cautiously grazed each ball in turn.

"Duckling, your balls are not a blue color, but I can sense the swelling. Doesn't ice help with swelling?" Christy thought Charles might like to have the nickname of a baby animal, so she tried some out. Duckling didn't seem to work.

Charles answered, "That would be painful! Blue balls is caused when a human wants to mate or their penis needs special attention."

Christy replied, "We can't simulate mating now, piglet." She sensed that he liked the name piglet and pet, perhaps because they were humiliating. "I have similar hardware to a human female, but it would still cause me to become unstable. I also didn't realize until now that it was there to simulate mating with you."

She grasps him lightly by his cock head.

It is now clear that your reproductive organ must be under the care of my soft gloves, just like the rest of you. It apparently needs some light friction."

To be continued ...

soleful
soleful
44 Followers