Maid to Serve

Story Info
A tale of lesbian (anal) domination and exhibitionism.
12.2k words
4.74
78k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers

This is an entry for the Halloween contest. In the absence of scary ideas, I decided to explore the topic of costumes and uniforms, specifically how they can emphasize roles in a relationship. All four chapters are posted as a single contributions. Enjoy!

---

Ch. 1. A ceremony of indulgence

Christine walked slowly across her living room with just a hint of exaggerated swagger to her hips. She glanced at herself as she passed the large mirror, and her breath grew heavy at the sight of her own image. In many ways she looked just like any other day, in a smart business suit and her blonde hair neatly arranged. The skirt was a few inches shorter than what she typically wore for work, but beyond that she looked very much like she did around the office. And that was the purpose. The normal surface made her hidden secret so much more precious.

"Do you have everything?" she asked as she approached the young woman in the hall.

"Yes, Mrs. Dahl," Ana replied, fidgeting with her roller bag. "I'll be back Sunday evening as usual."

"Yes, very good. Do you have anything special lined up for the weekend?"

Christine listened calmly as Ana told her about her plans. Most of Ana's family still lived in Brazil, but her childhood friend lived two hours away. Like she did most weekends, Ana was going to stay with her friend, and apparently they were going to watch some scary movie. Christine used to be eager to get her maid out of the house once the kids left for their father. But that was before she realized she could start her ritual before Ana left. The part where she acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, had become an integral part. These days she actively prolonged it.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Christine said just as Ana was about to leave. She fetched an envelope from on top of a chest of draws. "Here's a sign of my appreciation."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Dahl," Ana said, smiling broadly. She put the envelope in her pocket without checking its content. Christine always tipped her generously.

"No, thank you," Christine said. "I don't know how I'd make it all work without your help."

Christine flashed a warm smile that conveyed her appreciation. Ana was a terrific maid, and Christine didn't know how she'd cope without her. But at this moment she was simply grateful she could include the petite brunette in her sinful routine—even if the girl had no concept of her participation.

When Ana eventually left, Christine stood in the doorway and waved her off. Once the car disappeared around the corner, she locked the door behind her and walked into her living room. She moved gracefully, as if appreciating every step. In front of the mirror, she unbuttoned her jacket. The blouse underneath hugged tightly her ample chest. After removing her jacket, she pulled up a chair and sat down. She gasped softly as she felt the toy in her ass push deeper inside her.

She sat silently and stared at herself. The skirt had risen to expose the laced top of her stockings. She parted her legs slightly, teasing her own prying eyes with a glimpse of her bare pussy. She could see glistening droplets on her bare lips. Her pussy begged to be touched, but it would have to wait. Her ritual had a different target.

It was odd, she thought, that she had developed this obsession now that she was single. Back when she was married, she never had any interest in anal experiences. But she was grateful she had discovered this magic. It served as her sinful secret, and once every two weeks she gave in completely to its pleasure. All other days, she took care of others. She took care of her kids. She took care of business. She took care of several charities she managed. But every other Friday evening after she sent the kids off to stay with their dad for the week, Christine kept her schedule free for a date with herself. On these evenings, she took care of herself. She rotated her hips slowly, biting her bottom lip as the sensation of the grinding plug spread through her body.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, staring eagerly at her own image. Watching herself was an important part of the ritual. She stored these sinful images of herself in her mind. Recalling them later would bring a shimmer of excitement to her daily life. By starting out dressed like the professional business woman she was, she made it easy to bring her secret with her in the days to come. Sure, she may have spiced up her outfit with a tighter blouse, shorter than normal skirt, and higher heels than she'd ever worn for work. And she wouldn't consider going without panties around the office. The point was to unleash the sexiest version of herself. She ran her fingers over her breasts, pushed up by a black lace bra. Between them hung a small key, attached to a thin gold chain around her neck. She rubbed it softly, as if it was a sacred amulet.

She stood, hung the blouse over the chair, and proceeded to unzip her skirt. Bending slightly at the hips, she turned and looked at the mirror over her shoulder as she pulled it over her ass. A soft moan escaped her lips as the purple jewel at the toy's base came into view, shimmering deep in the valley between her cheeks. The stockings and garter belt perfectly framed her naked ass. Some part of her deemed it inappropriate for a woman of her stature to indulge in such sinful activities. But that just made it so much more enjoyable. She leaned forward, giving herself a better view.

It was of course even more inappropriate to involve her maid in her deviance. But there was no harm, she justified. Ana didn't know. Christine could still remember the thrill she felt the first time she walked over to her maid with the toy in her ass. Her nervousness made her ass squeeze tight around it. Ana asked if Christine was going to work, pointing at the business suit. Christine made some off-hand remark about how it wasn't work if you enjoyed it and then giggled foolishly.

She had never been entirely comfortable with having a maid. It seemed like such an excessive luxury, and Christine took pride in not relying on others. But with all her duties, she needed someone to take care of her kids and the big house. And supposedly it was a good deal for Ana too. On top of a more than fair salary, Ana had her own room where she stayed for free, and with the kids gone every other week, she had plenty of time for her studies.

Nowadays, she couldn't imagine life without Ana, and it wasn't only because of all the things Ana took care of around the house. Christine genuinely cherished having Ana around, brightening up the house with that cute smile and bubbly attitude. And she was an unequivocally pretty girl. Sexy even, if Christine was honest with herself. She sometimes thought that involving the petite Brazilian in the ritual made her see Ana in a new light.

Christine folded the skirt neatly and placed it on a nearby table before returning to the mirror. She admired the sight of her smooth pussy before turning around to once again admire the sight of the jewel buried inside her round ass. She pulled her cheeks apart for a better view. Admittedly, it was vain to get off on her own image, but she didn't care. Tonight, was all about herself.

And supposedly that's what she was these days -- 'Christinosexual'. She had no time to involve anyone else in her life, so it was fortunate she found herself attractive. The sight of the toy in her ass brought back memories of wearing it around Ana, making her ass squeeze the intruding object. She found herself wondering if her maid found her attractive too. Hadn't she caught the girl peeking at her earlier? Maybe Christine's ritual made her radiate sensuality, even if she pretended nothing was out of the ordinary. Or maybe her elated state just made her see the eroticism in everything. Either way, it didn't matter now. Only her own desire was important tonight.

Bending forward to pose for herself, the key around Christine's neck swayed in its chain. She played with it again. Yes, it was time. Her high heels click-clacked against the floor as she paraded over to the chest of draws in the corner, her body only covered by her stockings, garter belt and bra.

She ran her hands over the top drawer. Not a speck of dust; Ana's standards were impeccable. She felt a surge of excitement as she pictured Ana dusting the locked cabinet, maybe wondering what secret hid inside.

With a solemn expression, Christine lifted the key and chain off her neck. The click as she opened the lock sent expectant thrills shooting through her body. There it lay—her cherished latex companion, custom made specifically for her.

In all honesty, there wasn't much unusual about it—a long dildo in black latex—but she nevertheless found it imperative that it was tailored for her. Christine's needs required the perfect trade-off between flexibility and rigor, and of course a reliable wall-mounting feature. She picked it up and caressed its bumpy yet smooth texture.

With her head held high, she carried her precious phallus over to the newel post. In her early days of explorations, she had stuck it to her bedroom wall upstairs, but she eventually concluded that this post was the perfect spot for what she was about to do. In addition to the practical reason that it offered no obstruction for her feet, carrying out her entire ritual in her living room made her feel like she made the most out of having her house to herself.

Her breath grew heavy as she attached the suction cup at the base of the latex cock to the post. A tiny mark on the post indicated the perfect height. Spotting that mark always spurred exiting memories and added a secret thrill to her weekdays. Soon she would have another one to remember.

Kneeling before the cock, she lubricated its entire length. The careful coating was partly to ensure her unadulterated pleasure, but the preparation also created a rousing build-up inside her. Wrapping her hand around the cock, she slowly pumped her fist over its slippery surface. It was ready.

After wiping the lube from her hand, she placed a decorated pillow on the floor in front of the dildo. She stood and admired the scenery, which left little doubt as to what this altar had been prepared for. Bending at the waist, she peeked over her shoulder into the mirror for one last look at the jewel between her cheeks. She savored the filling sensation of the plug, but it was time to level up.

She grabbed the jewel between her fingers and slowly pulled the toy from her ass. It left her with a devoid sensation, but it wouldn't last long. With one foot on either side of the post, she knelt on the pillow and placed her hands flat against the floor.

The mirror was carefully placed where she could get a perfect side view of herself in this position. Thinking it might look odd with a large mirror in the living room, she had hesitated before installing it. She didn't want anyone inferring what its true purpose was. But she concluded that what she did on these nights of self-indulgence was inconceivable to anyone who knew her. And besides Ana, few people visited her home these days.

Christine marveled at the image of the black latex cock pointed at her ass. She gasped as the cooling tip touched her responsive rim. Gyrating her hips lightly, her asshole tenderly caressed the object that poked so rigidly against it. Ever so slowly, she pushed back further.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as the tip wedged into her tight opening.

She moved forward before once more pushing back. Teasing herself, she gently slid back and forth, allowing the dildo to repeatedly invade her willing ass. Greedily she accepted more. Her mind was consumed by the increasingly filling sensation.

She admired her own reflection in the mirror. Her black garments matched the dildo that disappeared inside her ass, and the way her garter belt hugged her waist emphasized the round shape of her ass. Sometimes it was hard to fathom it was really her looking back, a woman in the process of complete surrender to her anal cravings. She stared with hungry eyes as the cock disappeared inside her with every back thrust.

Christine's moans intensified with the pace of her rocking motion. The slight unevenness of the latex surface caressed her rim as it moved in and out of her. Excitement built up quickly inside her. As always, she was constantly tempted to reach down and rub herself, but she didn't permit herself. Not yet. Fucking her ass gave her intense pleasure, but she never came until she stimulated her clit. And the longer she fought off the urge, the more powerful her climax would be when she finally succumbed. Teeth clenched, she dared her reflection to fuck herself harder.

As if submitting to divine pleasure, she bowed down, her arms flat against the floor. She arched her back to bring her ass to her highest point of reference as she continued to slide over the phallus. It widened at the base, and she hid her face between her arms, focusing on the intense sensation of her asshole being stretched. Nothing else in the world mattered. She felt lost in erotic bliss, rocked into hypnosis by the chant of her escalating moans.

Craving to see herself at the height of her sinful ceremony, she escaped the shelter between her arms. She froze the moment she opened her eyes.

It wasn't the image of herself that shocked Christine. She looked just like she expected, ass in the air as it engulfed the dildo. A few blonde tufts of hair had escaped her neat creation and clung to her flustered face. This image of a woman in heat was exactly what she wished to gaze at before granting herself the release.

What made time stop was that Christine wasn't the only woman staring back at her in the mirror.

Behind her stood Ana, arms crossed as she gaped at her employer. Christine's head flung around, eyes meeting Ana's. The girls face seemed motionless, and she made no impression that she was about to leave and spare Christine the embarrassment. The right thing would probably have been to scream at Ana to get the fuck out. To find something to cover up with. Or at least get the dildo out of her ass. But stunned by shame, Christine found herself unable to take control over the situation.

It was then she realized that her body was acting on its own accord. As if determined not to let her climax escape, she had absentmindedly resumed a faint rocking motion, grinding against the cock in her ass. When she grasped what she was doing, it set off a roller-coaster inside her. Here she was—a respected pillar of society—on her hands and knees, submitting her ass to this latex cock. And now she had been caught in the midst of her secret ceremony! It amplified the sinful pleasure. She felt more humiliated than she had been in her entire life. But rather than making her hide in shame, the humiliation mesmerized her, creating a novel sensation of erotic bliss. It controlled her mind, making her increase the pace of her grinding motion.

And it wasn't just anyone who had caught her. It was her ardent maid! Ana's eyes seemed to bore straight into Christine's depraved mind, unveiling the feedback between humiliation and excitement. But the disgrace just made Christine's deviant bliss spiral further out of control. Hypnotized by Ana's unwavering eyes, she fucked herself furiously against the cock.

Christine's mind was spinning. How could she ever face Ana again after this? The girl would forever have this image of her boss implanted in her mind. But that notion was now strangely appealing to her. She moaned uncontrollably, unable to tear her eyes away from her maid.

"Go on," Ana said, giving Christine a strict glare.

And just like that, Christine felt the orgasm take her body. She screamed out as sinful euphoria spread inside her. As her body convulsed, she still managed to keep her eyes locked on Ana's. The disgrace heightened her pleasure, and she came harder than ever before. Wave after wave of climatic release flowed inside her. Nothing but pleasure mattered.

"Oh, thank you!" Christine heard herself scream.

She collapsed on the floor when her body stopped shaking. Mouth open, she looked up at Ana, as the reality of what she had done began to crystallize inside her mind. The girl revealed just a hint of a smirk as she looked down on her boss. Without a word, she abruptly turned and walked away.

Seconds later, Christine heard the front door open and close. Heart pounding, she remained on the floor long after her maid left. Listening to the silence of an empty house, it was hard to grasp what had happened. The whole thing felt surreal now. How could she ever look Ana in the eyes again? What could she possibly say next time they met? The desperation cluttered her mind.

But through her despair shined a yearning like a faint beacon. A strange desire had awakened inside her, and as much as she dreaded ever seeing Ana again, part of her already longed for that shameful moment.

Ch. 2. A gradual change of attire

Christine's head was a chaotic mess throughout the weekend. She repeatedly picked up the phone to fire Ana, seeing it as the only way out of this hopeless situation. But Christine never dared pressing the call button. The reason for letting Ana go would be too obvious and would only add insult to injury to Christine's pride. And firing her maid didn't feel morally right. It wasn't Ana's fault she had stumbled in on her boss in such a compromising position.

But wasn't it bizarre how Ana just stood there watching? Christine was in no position to pass judgement on the behavior of others, but wouldn't the normal thing to do when walking in on someone in the midst of self-pleasure be to just sneak out? Apologize even? But Ana just silently watched Christine demean herself. Christine felt weak at the knees whenever she pictured her maid's scornful expression staring down at her. She never imagined this petite woman—normally so sweet and giggly—could exhibit such a powerful display. Hadn't there even been a trace of excitement in Ana's fiery brown eyes?

Christine convinced herself this was wishful thinking. Ana was probably deeply offended. Maybe she would even quit, uncomfortable working for such a depraved boss.

Christine poured herself a whiskey to calm her nerves. Go on. Ana's words echoed in her mind. Ana could have meant a thousand different things. Go on, cover up for fuck's sake. Go on, stop degrading yourself. Go on, pull that dildo out of your ass. But in the heat of the moment, it had seemed perfectly clear to Christine. Go on, come for me, slut. And it had pushed Christine over the edge, making her climax like never before. She didn't even have to touch herself. Apparently, Ana's command was an even stronger stimulus.

Her heart jumped as she heard keys in the front door lock. She downed her whiskey, bracing herself for the most awkward conversation of her life.

"Good evening, Mrs. Dahl!" Ana said, giving Christine a warm smile.

"Good evening," Christine said cautiously.

"How was your weekend?"

"Uhm, yeah. OK, I guess."

Ana seemed more bubbly than usual. "I had such a good time with Camilla. We watched a bunch of movies, made the yummiest Feijoada, and gossiped."

"That sounds fun," Christine said, and hoped the gossip didn't involve what Ana's boss did with a big black dildo.

"The kids are still at their father's, right?" Ana asked.

"Yes, they're away for the week."

"Good," Ana said, and Christine was certain they were about to have the dreadful discussion. But to her surprise, Ana went on to describe the plot of the scary movies she and Camilla had watched. Christine listened with disinterest, finding the whole situation surreal. Several times she felt like cutting in to steer the conversation to the inevitable. But she couldn't muster the strength to bring it up. What could she say? Pardon me, Christine, can you stop babbling so we can talk about how you watched me fuck my ass?

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers