Maid to Serve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From another shelf he produced a bowl of water and a safety razor, with which he proceeded to shave Eleanor’s body of hair. He worked quickly and without pause, still guilty at the thought of being caught indulging himself when he should have been working.

Arriving at her head, he could not help but stop and shake his head.

It was such a nice shade of red that it was a shame to touch it, but he knew his place was not to question.

Putting the bowl and razor down, he returned to the scissors and set about hacking off as much of Eleanor’s hair as he could manage with each passage of the blades. Soon the long tresses of red were reduced to a choppy mass of uneven clumps and the man switched to a pair of electric clippers to complete the job. When he was finished, there was no more than a covering of red stubble to be seen on her head.

He turned away from the table, returning the clippers to the hook from which they had come and walked to the door through which his colleague had disappeared some minutes before. He opened the door and stuck his head in the gap, nodding to indicate that he was ready before returning to the table to wait, impatiently for the other man to follow.

When the second man finally returned, he was carrying over his shoulder what looked like a mass of shiny, pink plastic, which he deposited on a smaller table and began to rummage through. The first man stood back and watched as he produced what looked like a pair of shorts from the pile and stretched them like a balloon he was about to blow up. He glanced over at Eleanor, as if checking that everything was in place and then slipped her feet through the relevant holes and began pulling them up her legs.

Once the shorts were making their way up her legs, it was clear that they were made of thick latex that was a far darker pink than Eleanor’s own legs. Inside there was a curious flap of the same material at the front and the hint that something unusual had been built into the backside as well. When they were pulled up to her waist, the purpose of the flap became more apparent as the man deftly slipped his fingers into an opening in the front of the short and inside the flap itself. From there he eased the sleeve of finer latex into Eleanor’s vagina, where it would serve as an inbuilt contraceptive sheath. From there he slid the same hand under her buttocks to ensure that the concealed hole in the back that would allow her to answer the call of nature worked as well.

He paid minute attention to these details on account of the fact that the inside of the garment was lined with an adhesive that would be activated by the warmth of Eleanor’s skin. Once active, it would attach itself to her skin and stick permanently until a solvent was applied, and so ensuring that things such as the backside were aligned properly was a necessity.

The next thing he produced was a hood that wrapped around Eleanor’s head and ended about two inches from the base of her neck. He lined it up with as much care as the shorts and turned her head onto one side in order to seal the back of the mask with a small device somewhat like a soldering iron, which melded the two edges together perfectly. Turning her head back so that her face once again looked up towards the ceiling, he made a last check over the alignment of the mask to be sure that it sat squarely on top of her own features.

Eleanor’s face was for the most part hidden beneath the latex of the mask, but her eyes and lips were visible inside holes provided for them and her nostrils were served by a triangular hole at the bottom of her nose. Each of the holes was picked out with a rim of darker pink rubber and exaggerated her features to the point that they seemed to diverge from the human and become something synthetic and unreal.

Now the help of the first man was required as the final part of the latex outfit was lifted from the side table and stretched out in preparation. This could perhaps have been mistaken for the skin of an oddly coloured human being, had they been somehow stripped of their hide and the entire thing kept intact. In reality it was of course a bodysuit made of the same thick latex as the piece that had already been fitted to Eleanor’s skin.

The garment was open at the back and the men began the task of fitting it over Eleanor’s body by slipping her feet into the legs of the thing and firmly puling so that her limbs followed. Once her feet were fitted into the bottom of the suit, it became apparent that the lower half resembled a pair of tights, in so much as there was no definition for the individual toes and the material clung to the body as closely as possible.

From Eleanor’s waist, they smoothed the latex out over her stomach, taking care to ensure that each of her breasts was accommodated inside the compartments upon the chest of the suit. As with the entirety of the inside, these compartments contained the same adhesive and once dry it was important that her breasts be in the correct position. Even her nipples were aligned as perfectly as possible with the replicas on the surface of the suit, formed of thicker latex and coloured darker than the rest of the outer layer.

Her arms disappeared into sleeves that ended in pink latex gloves and soon the adhesive bonded them to her own digits. The truth was that she had always been fond of gloves, liking the feel of them against her skin, but there was no choice with these and no way for her to remove them. While the suit was attached to her body, Eleanor would feel nothing but latex and in turn she would feel like nothing but latex herself.

Now that she was fully clothed in the bodysuit, the men turned her onto her stomach and began to use the sealing device to close up the back of the garment. It came higher than the edge of the hood and they used the device to seal the collar of the suit to the smaller piece of latex so that there was no gap between the two. Once the job was done they turned her over again and made a quick inspection of her groin to ensure that the holes in the bodysuit matched up with those of the latex shorts beneath. Satisfied with what they saw, they downed their tools in an unspoken declaration that their work was done.

They began to tidy the remnants of clothes and the last of the tools they had been using, leaving Eleanor on the metal table as they did so.

Of the red-headed woman whom they had kidnapped there was now no trace whatsoever. With the last of her clothes tossed in a bin and the adhesive silently bonding to her skin more tightly with every second, they had wiped away the last remnants of her existence. All that remained was the colour of her eyes and the shape of her body, everything else had been erased and replaced with featureless pink latex.

One could have believed that they had somehow heated Eleanor’s body, making it soft and pliable like clay before smoothing away every distinguishing feature. That they had smoothed her into an anonymous blank or pressed her in a mould to remove the imperfections of the individual.

The figure laid upon the table did not look like a woman; instead it seemed to have more in common with a plastic doll intended for carnal pleasures than thinking, reasoning human being. The shiny skin seemed to be intended to be grabbed and stroked, the curves displayed for no other reason than to advertise their shape and the points of entry emphasized for the purpose of entry.

Eleanor may have entered the room as a kidnapped woman, but as the men loaded her into a wheelchair and turned out the lights, she was leaving it as a human sex doll.

12