Maid to Share on Valentines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wait with baited breath, not knowing what Alex will choose – he pauses while thinking. The vibrations aren't quite powerful enough to make you cum; just strong enough to keep you constantly at a plateau that feels so very close. If only someone would fuck you and tip you over the edge.

Alex finally comes to an answer.

'Her ass,' He says, 'I've always wanted to fuck a slut in the ass. No girl's ever managed to take my thick cock, you think your maid can?'

'Yes she will.' I reply, answering for you. 'Slut, are you going to do that, be a good maid and serve kind Alex with your ass. Let him stretch it wide open with his cock, and then milk his cock as he cums, squeezing your ass muscles around him?'

'Yes Master, I will.'

You're still moaning softly between words, the vibrations still torturing your pussy. You wish you could cum, but the vibrations just continually tease your hot pussy. So close to orgasm, but never pushing you over the edge. Making you desperate.

'Alex, would you turn the vibe down to level low. Let the slut get back to work. I don't think she can concentrate with it on that high.'

You look at me pitifully as Alex turns it down; you feel the vibrations lower in intensity, not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

You're body sags, relaxing, recovering. It takes a minute before you recover yourself and are use to the new level, it's just enough to tease you, to remind you constantly of your horny stuffed pussy – but nothing more.

'Slut, go up stairs and fetch the extra large butt plug.'

You look at me wide eyed; at its thickest point the extra large butt plug is even bigger then Alex's cock, we've never even tried to get it in your ass, yet. It came as a part of a set, and secretly you've always thought you'd never get it in you.

'Yes Master.' You reply hesitantly.

You turn to leave the room, before I start speaking again.

'Coat it in lube too, put lot's on; that's the last lube you'll be getting today – so it'll have to last for when Alex fucks you too, okay slut?'

'Yes Master.'

This time I let you go. You walk quickly away – well as quickly as a girl can walk with an 8 inch dildo in her pussy. It takes you a couple of minutes to find it and fish it out of our basket of toys; you hold it up to squirt the lube on. It's so thick, and soon you're going to have it forced into your ass.

You almost run downstairs bringing it back to me, and as you burst into the living room you're surprised, well shocked, to see a 6 foot 200 pound black guy sat in one of our arm chairs.

'Slut, this is Master Joe, Joe, this is our slut for the night.'

You stare at him open mouthed, you've never seen him in your life yet you're going to be used by him. Your eyes cross the room to me; you can't believe how cruel I'm being today.

'Bring that plug over here then slut.'

You slowly wake up from your shock induced trance and wander over to me passing me the butt plug.

'Get on your knees and spread your ass cheeks for me.'

That wakes you up; you're frightened of the size of the extra large plug, you're not even sure if you can take it. You do as you're told though – you desperately want to cum, you would do anything to cum, even have your ass abused like never before.

I grab the base of the butt plug that's already in you and start to pull it out. Not all the way out though. I leave the tip in, then I push it all the way back in.

You realise, gratefully, that I'm not going straight for the other massive plug. First I'm going to loosen your ass with the smaller one.

I use it as a dildo to fuck your ass, sliding it in and out, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. You almost forget about the presence of the new guy Joe as you moan sluttishly, your head pressed against the floor, your ass pointed up in the air.

I start to ram the plug in and out of your hole fast, loosening your hole up so much that it doesn't even stay tight around the thin tip of the plug. Then, without warning, the butt fucking stops, and you know it's time to have your ass stretched more then ever before.

I pick up the extra large plug and place down the smaller one. I push the thick tip against your hole and it sinks in. Even the tip feels shockingly thick. I push hard and bury it half way in your loosened hole. It hurts, but you're a good girl, desperate to please me, and you just pull your ass cheeks wider apart for me.

I pull the plug out a little, and then in, slowly working it further in you, stretching you, bit by bit. Each push hurts, but not unbearably. It's so slow though, it doesn't feel like it's ever going any further. You try to relax as much as possible, to loosen your ass that little bit more. Then, suddenly your ass pulls the plug in.

Somehow it got past the thickest part, you didn't even realise it was close. You feel relieved, somehow you've managed to have a butt plug as thick as of your fist pushed into your ass hole

You sigh in relief, feeling full like never before. An 8 inch vibrator buzzing softly in your cunt, and an extra large plug in your newly stretched ass.

I order you up, and gingerly from being so full you get to your feet. Now the embarrassment hits you. Having your ass stretched to the widest it's ever been, in front of Alex, and a perfect stranger, while you moaned and groaned pathetically. Utter Humiliation.

'Slut, how long till tea is ready?'

You look at the clock and think for a moment before replying.

'I can have it ready for 5, or later if you prefer Master.'

'5 o'clock, so that gives us at least half an hour. Does it need your attention to cook?'

'No Master. It's nearly ready, I just need to turn the oven on.'

'Okay slut. So guys, would you prefer to have some fun before our meal our after.'

Alex let's Joe answer for the both of them, which is not very surprising either. He's an imposing figure.

'I'm in the mood now, and by the look of your young man over there, he's ready too. So before would be my choice.' He states in his strong deep voice.

'Before it is then, slut, go set oven timer, give us about an hour.' I command.

'Bring a drink too, beer if you have any.' Joe demands.

'Yeah bring us one each slut.' I add. 'Now go on, be a good girl, we're waiting.'

You waddle off to the kitchen, trying not to show your discomfort, and a minute later all that can be heard of you is the distant noise of pots and pans being hurriedly moved.

'Alex, I've got an idea.'

'Yeah?'

'Turn the vibe onto medium again.'

Alex does as he's told, and again we hear a noise from this kitchen. This time it's not something being dropped, but your slutty moans, it seems like you enjoy Alex's vibrator.

'Alex, when she comes back and is giving out the drinks, I want you to turn it up to high, see how she likes that.'

'You're the boss.'

'What you two on about?' Joe booms.

'The slut has a remote controlled vibrator locked into her pussy.'

'And this medium and high shit?'

'Intensity settings, medium is making her do those moans now, we've not tried high yet. I was thinking we would when she got back. Last time she dropped some pans on medium, I'm thinking she'll go all out nuts on high. It'll give us a reason to punish her.' I say winking at Joe, he just smiles back, thinking those thoughts for a few moments.

'Al, do it when the sluts giving me my drink.' Joe decides, no ones going to argue.

A moment later you walk back into the room, carrying a tray with three bottles of beer, and three glasses. You keep shaking, somehow managing to balance enough to save the glasses. You look me in the eye, your most pathetic look, and I almost feel sorry for you.

'Is it all set slut?' I ask.

'Yes Master, one hour and it'll be ready to eat.'

'Good girl, pass the drinks out then.'

'Yes Master.'

You walk over to me first; shakily, but very carefully, you poor the bottle of beer into the glass and hand it to me. You look relieved, one down, 2 to go. You might even get through this without spilling any.

Alex next, you kneel on one knee to steady yourself. The plug hurts your ass in this position, but it's worth it, you pour the beer out, no problems, 2 down, 1 to go.

Now Joe, you're dreading Joe, he looks mean, you can just feel something is going to go wrong.

You kneel in front of his chair, between his legs, wincing from the pain in your ass, and shaking from the vibrations in your pussy. You pick up the beer and slowly start to poor it, smoothly does it.

'Now Alex.' You hear me whisper, you think.

A moment later your pussy explodes in pleasure. Your whole body shakes, you forget the beer, and Joe, and even that you're our slut.

You curl up on the floor in a ball, you're pussy feeling like it's on fire with pleasure, moaning like a dying animal. You look like you've gone completely mad, dressed as a slutty maid, moaning and shaking on our floor.

You're going to cum, and soon, you know it, it's all you care about. You feel so happy you're face is lit up by an insane smile as you start to feel an immense orgasm work through your body.

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...' You repeat again and again in your high pitched squeal. As you're body shakes from the waves of orgasm.

Then you lay still, you're done.

'Turn it off now Alex.'

A moment later the noise of the vibrator stops and the room goes silent. Alex looks shocked at what he just saw. I'm pleasantly surprised. Joe, well he's furious, covered in his beer.

'Slut!' Joe shouts.

You don't even react.

'Look what you've done.'

He grabs your hair and pulls your head up, you move with him, putty in his hands.

A moment later you realise what's happened, you've covered his entire lap in beer. You feel so stupid, how could you be so stupid, now you're for it.

Joe pushes your face into his lap.

'Lick the mess up slut, suck that beer up.'

You'd do anything right now to get off the hook. Licking your mess up, that's not so bad, you do it eagerly, slurping at his damp jeans, burying your face into his crotch. Your ass swings in the air, mesmerising young Alex as he stares at the giant buttplug in your ass.

He turns the vibrator back on, for once doing it without being asked, even he is taking the lead with a slut like you.

You feel the pleasure start to build up all over again deep in your hole. Most girls would have been done by now, done hours ago. Not you though, you're a frustrated whore.

Sucking beer from the damp crotch of a stranger is embarrassing, but not effective, and Joe pushes you off him, then stands up himself.

'This aint gonna work.' He says to himself as he drops his jeans, he's not wearing any underwear. He reveals more then that though, a semi stiff cock equal to Alex's in length – and not even fully hard yet.

'Lick me clean whore.'

You do as you're told, licking his thighs all over. Slurping as his powerful black thighs.

'My balls too slut, you got beer on my balls.'

You're too afraid of this man to even consider disobeying, and you thrust your face into his crotch, licking at his balls.

'Suck them, slut.'

You try to suck them into your mouth, and struggle because of their size. He lifts up his cock to help you, and starts wanking it as you finally manage to get a ball in your mouth. You caress it with your tongue

'Good whore, suck that ball clean, suck my sweat off my balls.' He starts saying, he's loving the feeling.

You feel embarrassed as you realise you don't even mind the taste. You suck it harder, as if trying to suck it off.

He pulls your slutty mouth off by yanking on your hair.

'Now the other one whore, take it deep in your nasty lil mouth.' He demands, and you plunge into his crotch again, licking and sucking at the other, struggling again to fit in your mouth, and finally managing to.

You taste a fresh load of ball sweat on it as you again caress it with your tongue, being the perfect nasty girl, licking it clean for him.

'Ohh that's good slut, carry on like that and I might even fuck you later.'

You remember the vibrator in your pussy and feel your own crotch tingle at the chance of being fucked again today. You want it so much and put all you're effort into being as nasty as you can.

Joe pulls his ball from your mouth and you look at him expectantly.

'I think some beer ran into the crack of my arse slut.' He turns around for you.

'Lick slut.'

You almost can't believe that you're doing it, but you push your face between his ass cheeks and take a taste of his ass crack. It sure doesn't taste of beer, but it does taste bad. You'd do anything to get you're pussy fucked though, and you start to lick and slurp at his smelly ass, trying to avoid his hole.

'Lick it good nasty girl, it's gotta be spotless when you finish.'

You suck and lick, feeling disgusted with yourself, how low can a girl get.

'My hole too slut, lick my hole. Lot's of beer got on my hole, lick it good.'

You can't avoid it; you push your tongue into his ass hole. You feel the filthy taste fill your mouth as you start to flick and suck on his puckered hole.

Without warning he lets out the nastiest fart you've ever smelt in your life. You close you're mouth, but too late to avoid the horrible smell. Somehow you've manage to sink even lower. Letting strangers fart on your face just so you can get a fuck. You don't care though, you just lick, because it's not like it could get any worse.

'I need to fuck!' Joe demands.

'What, now?' I ask.

'Yeah now, how do I get at its pussy?'

I pass him the key and he pulls your face from his ass hole. You lick your lips in front of us all, as if you enjoyed the meal. Hoping to show us that you're the nastiest slut there's ever been.

Joe pulls you up by your hair again and roughly lifts up your short skirt. He fiddles impatiently with your lock before undoing it and dropping your belt to your feet.

He yanks the 9 inch vibrator from your cunt, pulling it out while it's still vibrating in one swift motion. You see it next to his cock, and are shocked to see how much bigger he is. Not so much length but girth.

You're eyes are wide, but your pussy is hot, you want it in you, and he's going to give it to you.

He pushes you against the wall and places his fat cock head against your hole. This cruel stranger is going to fuck you and you want it so much.

He pushes hard, your hole resists, as if not wide enough to take him. He doesn't take no for an answer and slowly forces his cock head in you. You moan in pain, but you know it'll be worth it, anything to be fucked.

He slowly forces his even thicker shaft into your hole, inch by inch sinking it in until it just won't go any further. Your entire pussy full of cock, stretched as far is it will go. He's not even fucking you yet and you're panting like a whore.

He wraps his arms under your thighs, lifting you up off your feet to get a better angle. You wrap your legs around him, trying to force more of his cock in you.

He easily pulls you from the wall, not even straining to hold you; this complete stranger is going to fuck you in the middle of our living room with the taste of his ass still in your mouth.

You hold onto him tightly, panting over his shoulder; he starts to pull your hips up and down on his thick shaft. Slowly at first, making his giant cock smoothly pump in and out.

Alex is staring at your ass from behind, Joe notices.

'You wanna fuck the bitch's ass?' He snarls to him.

'Yeah, I do.'

'Come on then boy; fuck its' ass while I take its' cunt.'

Alex jumps up behind you and grabs the butt plug in your ass, slipping it out easily. Your body is relaxed, tired. Your ass hole doesn't even close when the plug is removed, it's been stretched that much.

Alex doesn't waste any time and places his cock-head against your sagging asshole. Quickly he pushes it in, it's already fully lubed, and it slides in easily, but not all the way. Your ass only takes 3 quarters of his long cock.

It doesn't look like he minds though; he starts to fuck your hole harder then he did your pussy earlier.

You're just moaning constantly, sandwiched between the two studs, enjoying mindless pleasure. You feel the two cocks pumping deep inside you, and it quickly brings a fire to your pussy stronger then can ever remember. You know you're going to cum, from your second double penetration of the day.

The guys aren't even close to theirs as they force you over the edge of your first orgasm, and you scream out loud, a wordless noise.

A minute goes past of you're high pitched moans until you finally remember how to say words again, then we can all hear what you want.

'Harder! Harder! Harder! Fuck my fucking brains out, Harder you fucking wimps...'

Harder? They try, and only succeed in stretching your holes more, forcing more of their giant cocks into you, finally both managing to be buried up to their balls in you're loose holes.

Your moans become wordless again, you're cumming again, loving finally being sandwiched between these two studs after being teased for so long.

They're getting hot, and hard, Alex is the first to cum, shooting his sperm deep in your ass, deeper then cum has ever been in there, you're uncontrollably slutty mind loves the feel of his cock squelching around in it's own thick juices. You cum again, seconds after cumming before; your pussy twitches around Joe's long thick cock.

'Take my cum you filthy whore, take it deep in your slutty fucking cunt!' He shouts at you as he starts to fuck with long hard thrusts.

You feel the complete stranger, shoot his cum deep in your hole, filling you, shot after shot. You cum again, one last time, so soon, 3 orgasms just seconds apart. You can't even moan you're so exhausted.

Joe pulls his thick cock out of your pussy, Alex's is already gone, you didn't even feel it leave in your slutty delirium.

Joe drops you on the floor, and that's the last thing you feel as you collapse into a deep sleep from your whorish exhaustion.

The End!

(Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did thinking up the ideas for it! If you did find it particularly enjoyable, then please vote – using the scale just below – or perhaps even send me some feedback. Without previous feedback this story wouldn't be here – it is always appreciated; encouragement is great to get, and constructive criticism is invaluable in improving my future stories.

Additionally, I do think it's worthy to point out that as well as this two part story there are future 'Maid to Share' adventures planned (perhaps even some written by the time you're reading this). I am hoping to write a series of 'special days' as the slut is released from her chastity belt. Each time getting up to some new form of depraved fun. The possibilities are endless, and I'm completely open to suggestions. Anyone who has a fantasy or idea that they want to see the slut do is welcome to get in touch.

John Mcleod)

12