Maid To Take Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Maya extolling the virtues of a doggie fuck and pulled away from Jay to look down.

“I didn’t tell you to stop licking my cunt, whore,” I snapped at her, lowering myself till I was sitting on her face. I groaned when she shoved her tongue back inside me. At the same time, I felt Jay’s fingers rubbing my pussy lips.

I ran my fingers over the maid’s back and managed to thrust my hand between her rocking legs. I felt Jay’s engorged prick thrusting in and out as I slipped a finger alongside it into the wetness of her wet pussy.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” she hissed, ramming her buttocks back. “Fuck my cunt, fuck it, oh yes, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh my god, yes, yes…”

She shoved her face between my legs, now licking my slit ferociously. I felt her wetness seep onto my fingers and I was sure Jay could feel the increased wetness surrounding his prick. I knew she was cumming.

“AARGHHH, ugghhh, Ohhhhh, god, g-g-god, yes, yessss…” she cried out. Her body shuddered with spasms and she let herself go.

“Don’t you dare come,” I whispered to Jay who was licking all around my heaving breasts.

He did manage that in spite of ramming his prick deeper inside Maya’s pussy.

“Ahhhhh…” she sighed, collapsing on the waterbed. I heard a plop as Jay’s prick disengaged from within the grasping hold of her pussy.

I raised my hands and pressed the back of my husband’s head deeper to my breasts, moaning when he flicked his wet tongue over the nipples. His hands had grasped the sides of my melons, pushing them together so that he could lick both the nipples by swiping his tongue across them.

“You are not yet finished, bitch!” I said in a rather high-pitched voice, partly because of my state of horniness.

“Take her the way you did me during our anniversary last year,” I gasped out to Jay, pushing his head back and looking at his throbbing and glistening prick. The foreskin was pushed way back and the veins pulsed.

He remembered all right. He shifted backward and reaching down, spun Maya over to her back. She squealed weakly (the orgasm had obviously drained her) as she sprawled on the waterbed, her thighs bent, legs spread wide apart, revealing her wet pussy.

He grabbed her thighs, pulling them further apart as he shuffled forward between them. There was avid anticipation in her face, realizing that she would be having his prick back into her pussy yet again.

“Yes,” she cried out wantonly, reaching down to grasp his prick in her hands. “Yes, do it, fuck it with your cock again, yes, hurry, hurry!”

He braced his knees between her legs and cupping his hands under her round buttocks, hauled her towards him. He knelt there as she arched her back, slipping her hands from his prick to grasp at her own thighs and pulled her legs back until her knees were pressed against her large breasts. Her pink dripping pussy lips were wide open now and looked completely vulnerable.

“Fuck me!” she moaned. “Please, please, I want that cock again!”

He paused, rather wickedly I thought, to gaze at her gaping pussy, and then slowly nudged his prick against the opening, nestling between her labia. He moved his prick up and down against her pussy lips making her cry out hoarsely and to buck her hips upwards.

I stood away from them, not so far so as to be not able to see the process of him tantalizing her with this foreplay. As she began to thrash against him, rolling her head from side to side, squirming her hips she began panting and clawing his back in a desperate attempt to get his prick inside her pussy. I slipped my hands down to my pussy, fingering the moist lips as I watched. My tongue snaked out to wet my dry lips.

“Please!” she implored.

He thrust forward swiftly, pulling her buttocks down the waterbed as he fed the tip of his swollen prick inside her tunnel. I could almost see her pussy clamp itself around his thick prick, gripping it and trying to hold it in place.

He laughed wildly, feeding more of his shaft inside her.

“You want this cock inside you, huh bitch?” he rasped out.

“Yes, yes,” she replied.

“Then say it, slut!”

“I want your cock inside my cunt! Oh please, fuck with me, fuck that cock in me!”

He finally slammed forward, penetrating her pussy completely with his prick. She cried out with pleasure and he jammed his prick even deeper till their pubic bones ground together. I could see his balls resting against the cheeks of her buttocks. Her thighs closed over his hips, rippling, and her hands clawed his back as she signaled him to start moving in the familiar way.

He drew back again until only the tip of his prick was lodged inside her pussy, the rest of it shining with her juices, and then plunged forward again, impaling her and making her cry out.

“Oh yes! That’s it; fuck me like that, yes, yes, faster, faster! More, more!”

He pulled back and with a grunt, plunged forward again. Sobbing with pleasure, she soon fell into rhythm with his thrusts, pushing her belly down and forward. The waves created by the water rocked the two of them; yet they continued to move.

His strokes became longer and languid and he increased the frequency gradually with an expertise, which was all so familiar to me. He rammed his prick in and out of her and she rotated her buttocks and writhed around his prick.

I watched intently, now rubbing my nipple between the fingers of one hand while sliding another finger in and out of my pussy as her juice began to slide down into the crack of her buttocks.

He heaved up, changing the angle of his thrusts and I was sure that his prick was rubbing her engorged clit because she started to whine and jerk violently.

As he plowed into her again and again, grunting with his efforts, sweat running down his brow, I cried out, “Make that bitch sit up now!”

That is how we had done it on that day.

He was kneeling on the waterbed as he continued to thrust and so it was easy for him to grab her hands and pull her up till she was seated on he bed. Her thighs were around his buttocks and I watched her breasts bounce wildly as he took her in this position.

She encircled his shoulders with her arms, holding on to him and began to move up and down even as he continued ramming into her. Her hair bounced around her face and I could scarcely see her. In stead, because she had angled her body backwards, I could clearly see his prick sliding in and out of her pussy.

“Ah, ah, oh, god, oh god, aargghhh, ugghhh, fuck, fuck, oh yes, you are making me cum again, oh yes, oh yes…” her voice grew steadily in pitch till she was screaming out yet another orgasm.

I hurried over and pushed her head back. Spreading my legs apart on the bed, I pulled her face to my pussy.

“Eat me bitch, yes, yes, like that, yes, oh yes, make me cum with your slut tongue, yes, fuck my cunt with it, ah yes, like that, you bitch, like that you whore, fuck!”

Jay backed away, leaving us alone. I ground my heated pussy against her liking mouth, grabbing her by her hair and pushing myself closer to her.

With the bed rocking me up and down, and Maya fastening her mouth over my pussy, Jay decided to give me another reason to have my long pending orgasm by walking up to us, leaning down and sucking on my breasts.

I let one hand grab Maya by the back of her head and with the other hand I pushed Jay towards the breast he was sucking. His teeth nipped me there and then he licked around the nipple.

“Oh my god,” I hissed, “Oh yes, oh yessss…I’m cumming Jay, eat me, you bitch, yes, push that tongue deeper, yes, yes, now lick that clit, oh, oh, ooohh…”

Jay remained standing on the bed as I collapsed down onto it, breathing heavily.

It was one of the best orgasms I have had lately.

I watched Maya’s limp body fall back. She was breathing heavily as well, her breasts rising and falling. Her legs were spread wide apart, rather lewdly, and I watched the pussy juice dribble outside her.

“Go, lick him clean,” I told her weakly.

Before she could move, Jay was hunched over her body on his fours. His knees were pressed on the bed on either sides of her face and he rested on his palms. His prick dangled down over her face.

I watched her pink tongue slip out of her mouth and she raised her head to lick his shaft.

“All over it, all over it,” Jay gasped.

She washed his prick with her tongue before taking it in her mouth. I was aware that Jay was the only one who hadn’t climaxed as yet.

Jay began to plunge his prick in and out of her voracious mouth by moving his hips to and fro. I watched her with a degree of wonder. This girl was amazing! She’d already climaxed twice, had sucked her off and now here she was, not just lying back and letting him pump his prick in her mouth, but moving her head as well in counter thrusts to his movements.

She reached up and cradled his balls, running her fingers over the taut flesh there.

I rolled over the waves of water in the bed till I was kneeling in front of him.

“Kiss me, darling,” I said.

He didn’t hesitate. I felt his tongue move past my lips and tickle the roof of my mouth as we kissed. Even then he continued thrusting his prick in and out of her mouth.

I pulled away reluctantly.

“I think she’s cleaned you enough,” I told him and immediately he pulled his prick out of her mouth.

I looked at him coyly, using my hands to hold my breasts by their bottoms, pushing them up and together.

“Fuck them now, honey,” I whispered.

He groaned, getting to his feet. He steadied himself by grabbing my shoulders and thrust his hips towards my chest. His prick was standing up, pointing towards the ceiling. It was the perfect angle for me to be able to wrap my breasts around it.

He grunted again when I had trapped his prick firmly between my breasts. Looking down at my breasts, he began to move back and forth, sending his prick sliding delightedly up and down the tavern I had created for the purpose. As I said, my breasts weren’t as big as Maya’s and when he slid it back and forth between them I could clearly see it. In fact, I had to cross and interlace my fingers across them so that it wouldn’t slip out.

“Yes, baby, yes. Fuck my tits fuck them now! Ahhhhh yes, faster, faster! I want you to cum all over them! Just like you flooded that bitch’s tits!”

He began to move furiously. He had held himself back for a pretty long time and I knew he was close to his orgasm.

I felt Maya’s mouth on my pussy and startled, I looked down. She had managed to get between my knees without me having realized it and holding my hips, she was sucking on my pussy.

I slid away from her and let myself fall back on the bed.

“Come on, honey, get on top of me and fuck my tits,” I implored to my husband.

He straddled me now and guided his prick back in the valley between my breasts.

“Ugghhh…” he muttered, pushing my melons together and beginning to rock to and fro. Down below, I felt Maya sucking hungrily on my quim.

“I’m going to cum!” he announced, suddenly increasing the pace of his thrusts. “I am going to cum, baby!”

“Yes, yes,” I muttered, sliding my body up and down the bed to assist him.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” he chattered.

I kneaded and squeezed my flesh, squirming from side to side, pulling and pushing his swollen prick with me as I moved, rubbing his sensitive skin against the orbs.

His body jerked and froze spasmodically and then a moment later, a torrent of his hot semen gushed out of the tip of his prick. I let it flood my cleavage before tilting my head forward to receive the next salvo on my lips.

He rose over me, releasing his prick from the trap of my breasts. I opened my mouth and he sprayed his cum over my face and into my mouth before moving his hips to allow the rest of it splash over my breasts.

He sucked in air as he ejaculated, groaning endlessly. I pulled myself up into a sitting position and took his prick in my mouth, sucking him to try and get the last drop of his hot cum.

I continued sliding my lips up and down the shaft till I was sure that I had sucked him dry, and then fell back on the bed.

He looked at me through hazy eyes, his body still shuddering in irregular spasms. I rubbed the juices over my breasts as I always did before carrying the wet fingers to my mouth.

“Amazing! That was amazing!” he gasped out weakly.

I shook my head as I continued to lick my fingers, feeling the juice dribble across my chest.

The maid was forgotten as we looked at each other.

I pulled my finger out. “No, honey. That was stupendous!” I corrected him.

12