Maid To Take Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Abhi lifted his hips, I slammed down against him, impaling my cunt on his gorgeous tool, shuffling forward to let my tits gobble up Jay's dick.

The sensation of Jay's rod shoving back and forth between my tits was just as thrilling as the sensation that Abhi's dick caused inside my cunt. I whipped my head to my left and then to my right, moaning as the two dicks caused me to spasm like I never had before in my life. Flashes of the tapes that I had watched with Jay kept running inside my head. Only, this time, the two guys had faces, as did the girl.

I had kept my eyes closed, concentrating on the two cocks, struggling to suck on the helmet of Jay's dick as he rocked back and forth. I started when I felt a soft and sweaty hand on my shoulders. Jay was holding my tits together as he fucked them and Abhi's hands gripped my thighs. So I knew that the hand on my shoulder had to be Nita's.

I opened my eyes and there she was, standing at my head, facing Jay. My eyes were drawn to her wet pussy and she was so close, I could smell the musky odor.

She leaned forward, using my shoulders to support her weight and kissed Jay squarely on his mouth. I was pretty sure that this was driving Abhi wild: after all, her pussy was now directly on top of him as he lay below me. His strokes amazingly began to pick up the pace and he groaned. I could feel his cock expanding in my hole.

I was thrashing between the two guys, my orgasm complete and the second on its way. Jay released my tits and his cock popped out from between my tits. He rose to his full height and shuffled forward, his hands going around Nita's shoulders as he pulled her to him, kissing her hard.

Supporting myself with one hand still on my husband's shoulder, I brought my other hand up and grabbed Jay's bobbing prick. I forced it down and raising my head, gobbled it in my mouth.

He began to pump his hips to and fro, his dick almost gagging me. It was as if my mouth was a cunt that he was fucking now.

Nita spread her legs apart and stepped even closer to Jay, her tits flattening against her husband's chest, her hands going around his shoulders. I heard Abhi groan and I knew why. I had a closer look at Nita's pussy, now stretched wide open, revealing the pink opening. Her pussy was brushing against my forehead as I sucked her husband's cock deeper into my mouth.

Nita pulled away and I heard her voice, as if she was speaking from a great distance.

"Darling, do you want to fuck her cunt?" she whispered, pushing one finger inside his mouth. His lips opened and he latched on to it, sucking on it as if he was sucking on a cock. She had had just a while ago fucked herself with that finger and he must have tasted her cunt on it because he moaned.

I saw him nod when she asked him the question. Pulling her finger out of his mouth he said, "Oh my god, yes! I want to dip my dick in her hole! I got to, baby!"

"Stop!" she commanded Abhi and almost instantaneously he did. Frustrated (because I was close to my second orgasm), I kept rocking up and down on him, still sucking hard on Jay's prick.

"I said stop, you slut!" she snapped at me, smacking my cheek. It stung!

I obeyed, ceasing all movements, even relaxing the muscles of my cunt. I slumped down on top of Abhi, lying with my back on him.

"Pull your cock out of her hole," Nita said.

Abhi was like an automaton. He pushed my ass cheeks off him and there was a sound of a ‘pop' when his cock slid out of my cunt.

"Raise your ass, you little whore! Keep your hands behind you on his shoulders. Better, keep them on the floor beside his head…yes, like that, one on either side of him. Lift your whore body up, further up, you bitch, yes, like that! C'mon now, you can spread your legs farther apart, oh yes, that's like a good slut!"

She directed the three of us and then grabbed Jay's hands in hers. She carried them to her pussy and rubbed them there.

"Aahhhh, Jay! Rub me a bit there, oh god yes! This is fucking fantastic, you know? I never thought it would be so exciting watching the slut get it like that. But now, why don't we try out another thing? Abhi, I want you to fuck your wife up her ass!"

I froze in horror. I never had anything up there up until this point of my life. Jay had often caressed and kneaded my round and firm ass cheeks, but beyond that, I never really had anything else between those cheeks.

Jay had pulled his cock out of my mouth and had stepped back till his prick was brushing against my cunt.

"Darling, why don't you get her ready there?"

I was scared. Abhi too had become silent. He was no longer groaning: instead, he lay down, still and unmoving.

Jay playfully squeezed my buttocks and his stiffened cock rubbed over my inflamed cunt lips.

"B-but m-ma-madam, I – I have never…" I choked out.

"There's always a first time, you slut! You dared to spy on my husband and me and this is part of the punishment. Understand?"

We had never spoken about this part when we had sipped the drinks and tucked in the snacks as she had related the punishment that Abhi and I were about to receive.

"Go on, darling, grease her up!"

Jay grinned, dipping his head down to lick at my nipples tantalizingly. He toyed with my ass cheeks and then slid a finger back and forth over the crevice there.

These strokes of his fingers over my crevice were slowly beginning to have the effect on me and it became impossible for me to remain still, impossible not to sway to and fro. Abhi's cock head rested against the bottom of my back, just above my ass.

I had to wiggle my hips and flex my thighs when I felt Jay's cock rubbing my slit.

I gasped when Jay probed my ass hole with his finger.

"She's dry here," he announced. "Too dry."

"Wait," Nita replied, rapidly walking away.

"Please Jay," I implored when she had disappeared. "I have never done this!"

"As the lady said, there's always a first time for every thing," my husband chuckled, rubbing his rod over my bare back.

"You seem to enjoy this, don't you?" I shot back.

"Well, I have done this before as well," he said. "But I have a feeling it's going to be real good, huh?"

Before I could say anything, Nita reappeared. She was carrying a plastic bottle with her and she handed this to Jay.

"Use the Vaseline, darling, she said, resuming her position at the top of my head. "Meanwhile, you little slut, you are going to have to lick my pussy!"

She had shuffled forward, her legs wide apart, planted just beside my hands behind me. Her cunt was wide open and she lowered her body gradually till she was squatting on my upturned face.

I put my open lips against her cunt. I heard her moan and then cry out when I began to suck on the whole flesh there. She was dripping her juices.

I suddenly gasped when I felt Jay's Vaseline covered finger at the opening of my ass hole. Nita grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to her.

I felt his finger gently probing my ass hole, exploring and trying to enter inside. My legs quivered and I shuddered as he began to wiggle his finger inside my back. On its own volition, my ass clenched.

"Relax, relax," Jay murmured, rotating his finger, slowly sliding it in.

I cried out, my voice muffled by Nita's cunt pressing against my lips.

"Just continue sucking me, bitch," she snarled.

I tried to focus my attention on sucking her aromatic cunt. I slid my tongue inside her and heard her purr.

Jay's cock lay pulsating between my thighs and Abhi was dragging the tip of his cock up and down my spine. Jay was gently probing inside my ass and Nita had pulled my face between her legs. I suppressed a scream when Jay suddenly slid the tip of his greased finger inside my ass. At the same time, he jabbed a couple of fingers of his other hands inside my cunt.

I was a writhing mass of confusion. There was pain in my ass and I tried to relax the muscles there. At the same time, there was the pleasure that his fingers were giving me by wiggling inside my cunt and I tried to snap my cunt muscles against them. The pleasure increased when Jay spread his palm and used his thumb to rub my clit in gentle circles.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed, "She's real tight down here!"

"Perhaps you want to fuck her up her ass, darling!" Nita gasped, pushing her cunt into my face.

I could see Jay's face lighting up. "Should I try?"

"I don't see why not," she told him.

"Okay, I guess." He said, with more than a hint of excitement on his suffused face.

"Okay, you slut," Nita said, stepping back. "Spin around and lie on top of your husband."

Abhi slid his hands off his cock and very tentatively, pit them on Nita's legs.

Her reaction to this was quite violent. She slapped his hands away and her leg shot forward catching him flush on the side of his face.

"I didn't say you could do that, you bastard!" she hollered.

I felt a secret pleasurable feeling run up my spine. Serves him right, I thought, as I rolled off him and then mounted him. After all, he had laughed wickedly when Nita had suggested that he fuck my ass.

Though the look on his face was funny, my heart went out to him. He was my husband and the poor sod had absolutely no idea what had occurred between the three of us before this. He wasn't aware that this was a set up. So, as I straddled him, I leaned forward and kissed him on his mouth, shoving my tongue inside. I was sure he could taste Jay and Nita on me, but he kissed back anyway.

I gasped when I felt Jay's tongue licking my twat from the rear. I reached down to open my cunt lips to him wanting to feel it inside. But he pulled away from me and began stroking my pussy with his fingers.

Finally, he slid his stiff cock between my legs from the rear, bathing it with the juices that were flowing from the hole. He did not fuck me there; he merely rubbed his shaft back and forth, getting it lubricated.

When his cock was wet (I could see our reflection in the 3-way mirrors positioned at odd angles in the room) he pulled back and rubbed his cock head against my ass hole. I groaned, flinching as the tip stretched the round circle of muscle and then slipped partway inside me.

"Ugghhh," he grunted, bringing his hands to my ass cheeks and pulling them farther apart. I lowered myself so that I was lying on my right side and lifted my left leg over my husband. This way, I hoped that my ass hole was open wide enough to Jay's probing cock.

I cried out when he began to feed more of his cock inside the tight hole there.

"Oh my god, it pains!" I cried out.

Once again, Nita grabbed my head and guided it to her moist pussy, muffling my cries.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, she's tight, honey, so tight, it's like fucking a virgin cunt!" Jay panted.

His dick inched inside me, and though he was gentle about it, it was hurting like hell. Abhi must have realized it because I felt his hands caressing my cunt gently, rubbing my clit. The tip of his wet cock brushed over my belly and he slid down, adjusting the height and getting his cock in line with my cunt.

Jay paused, reaching under me to fondle my swaying tits, pinching the aroused nipples. Another shuffle, and some more of his shaft went inside my ass.

I relaxed my sphincter muscles as much as possible under the circumstances. There was no escaping the fact that I was finally going to be buggered. Plus, the heavenly smell emanating from Nita's pussy and Abhi's fingers gliding over my slit was intoxicating my senses.

Suddenly I realized that my ass hole was definitely yielding! Jay's cock, as rigid as a steel cylinder, was easing inside my now soft anal passage.

Then I felt Abhi's cock pressing against my wet cunt, and as Jay's powerful cock pushed me forward, I felt my husband's cock begin to slide through the slippery opening of my cunt.

Oh my god, I thought, once Jay's cock was firmly embedded inside my ass hole. This isn't hurting anymore. The pain was exquisite. Jay remained motionless for a few moments to allow me to get used to the feeling of having his hard dick inside the hole.

"Please," I cried out, pushing my ass back at Jay to try and take in as much of his tool inside me as possible. "Stick it in that hole! That's where I want you to give it to me!"

It was an intense feeling – same as like being for the first time in my pussy. I loved it now.

My asshole was so tight that I could feel every vein and curve of Jay's cock as it disappeared in my chute. At the same time, Abhi slammed his hips up, entering my pussy hole smoothly all the way, right up to the hilt.

Nita laughed delightedly. "Lick my clit, slut!" she gasped. I ran the tip of my tongue daintily up her slit till it was at its apex, flickering over her clit, which was now as large as the knuckle of my little finger.

To tell the truth, I lost count of the number of the gut wrenching orgasms I was having under the twin attack of the two delicious cocks. I'd never realized that it would be such a great feeling having a hard throbbing cock inside my virgin asshole while being ravaged in my cunt as well. Added to it was Nita's wet cunt and her stiff clit.

When Abhi pushed his hips up, my cunt swallowed his snake-like dick and slammed me against Jay's cock. My husband was staring at Nita's cunt, which I was now licking savagely and he now brought his hands up to encircle my back and my ass, caressing me there. Jay had taken hold of my juicy swaying tits, kneading and squeezing them.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Jay whispered through his clenched teeth, his voice coming out like a hiss as he now began a slow in and out movement, driving his dick up my ass in counter thrust to Abhi's movements. My head tossed from side to side and I whimpered as the men fucked me, driving me back and forth over Abhi's body and into Nita's cunt. I stuck my tongue out and let it remain stiff, fucking Nita's cunt with it. She moaned and cried out.

I watched her lean forward and kiss her husband on her mouth, her cheek bulging out to accept his tongue.

My heaving body felt stuffed with the constantly moving cocks of the two men. I moaned and panted in sheer delight as they pumped their dicks, now with a skillful rhythm. I was aware that with my two holes filled up like that, only a thin membrane separated their thrusting cocks. Jay spliced his way between my parted ass and my cunt churned under the pressure of Abhi's cock, as it slammed deep inside me.

Oh fuck, yes! I thought, thrashing uncontrollably as yet another orgasm ripped out from deep within me, overwhelming me, forcing me to suck longingly on Nita's wet cunt to keep from blacking out. The spasms that were continually shaking my body subsided yet again, my head cleared and the two men still continued to pump in and out of my holes.

"You are hornier than I ever saw you before," Abhi chuckled, his hips pumping back and forth furiously, driving his cock in and out of my sopping pussy.

"You like having it up your asshole, don't you?" he gasped, his eyes still riveted on my tongue sliding up and down Nita's slit.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Only a little at first," I panted. "Now, it feels heavenly."

Jay pinched my nipples and I squirmed uncontrollably.

"Do you want to come in her asshole, darling?" Nita asked.

"Ugghhh, oh fuck yes, yes, yes," Jay groaned.

"Are you close?" she asked again. Her hand burrowed between her legs, rubbing her clit as I licked her cunt lips.

"I have been holding back!" Jay cried out.

"Keep it inside her ass. Abhi, I want you to pull your cock out and slide up so that it is between her tits! I want to see your cum spurt out there! I won't be able to see my honey's honey and that won't do. I love to see come spurting out of cock!"

I could sense Abhi's excitement. Ever since I had introduced him to tit sex, he had been hooked to it. He shuffled his body, dragging it up, while Jay paused, his cock deep in my asshole. Nita stepped back to keep her cunt mashed against my face.

Jay held my tits apart, craning his neck to watch Abhi guide his cock between them. As soon as my husband had his prick between my scrumptious dangling tits, Jay pushed them together. Abhi's dick was slick with my juices; yet, Nita yanked my head back, pulling my hair and leaning down, spat on my tits.

"Now, darling," she told her husband, "Start fucking her ass again, and this time, don't try to hold back. Do it faster and get it in deeper!"

I didn't have to move at all as Jay thrust into me with renewed vigor, though, as I relaxed, I began to move my ass in tiny little backward thrusts. It did feel strange having one man's hands pushing my tits around another's cock. As Jay plunged into me, Abhi's dick glided between my tits.

Nita howled like a banshee, grabbing my hands and guiding them to her cunt. I pried her cunt lips apart with one hand and shoved a couple of fingers of the other hand between them, immediately beginning to fuck her with them. I was drifting in the clouds now; my pleasure at the highest possible level I could ever imagined it to be. As I swiftly fucked her cunt with my fingers, she rubbed her clit, arched her back and moaned; her hips wriggling. She had climaxed!

"Oh sweet god!" Jay whispered, ramming his cock uninhibitedly inside my asshole. "This is so good! I love to fuck this ass; it's so tight, so fucking good! I'm going to come, oh yes god, I'm going to come!"

His words ignited me. I clenched my ass cheeks together, pushing back harder toward him. I spread my legs wider and slid my hand between my thighs, plunging two fingers into my pussy. I grabbed and rubbed my clit furiously. My body throbbed and I needed release yet again.

His hands hurt my tits as he pushed them together, wrapping them around Abhi's cock, and thrusting forward he steadily plunged his dick in and out of my asshole. He grunted and groaned.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me harder, shove your cock deeper in my ass. Oh god, I love your prick in my ass. Harder, please, faster, faster, deeper, ugh, fill me up, oh yes, oh yessss!"

I felt his cock swelling in my ass. His pumping became faster, almost frantic.

He shouted out as he began to climax. He jerked his cock back to the edge of my hole, thrusting toward me, pressing his hard cock back into my asshole. Again and again he thrust his cock deeper inside me. I came yet again when I felt his sperm shooting inside my asshole. He kept fucking, making sure that he was drained completely. His hands slid around to grab my ass cheeks and Abhi now pulled his hands off my back to cup my heavy tits.

As Jay lay still, panting and gasping for breath, Abhi moved up and down, his cock gliding between my tits. Now that Nita had sunk back onto the floor, I bent down and opened my mouth so that I could suck the top of Abhi's cock when it appeared at the top of my cleavage. Soon, he began to shorten the strokes so that he could fuck my tits when I continued sucking his cock head.

I was sweating now and so was Abhi. I had forgotten how many times I had come, and now, I concentrated on making my husband spurt his seed between my tits.

I heard a small ‘pop' when Jay pulled his cock out of my ass hole. It remained open – I could feel the openness there. Jay had really fucked my ass up!

"Let the bitch clean up your cock, darling!" Nita's voice felt like it was coming from a far distance.

I heard the padding of Jay's feet and then his hands yanked my mouth off my husband's cock. I continued writhing on top of Abhi, sliding up and down over him, milking his throbbing cock between my hot tits.

My head yanked up, I kept my mouth open so that Jay could easily thrust his wet cock inside. I closed my lips around his fat cock and licked away the shaft, tasting the strange, musky smell of my insides as I sucked him off.

Abhi began to groan and grunt, heaving his hips back and forth. His cock expanded and he cried out, "I am going to shoot, oh yes, I am going to shoot!"