Maid To Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped when I turned on the shower.

“Cold water,” I remarked.

I directed the shower so that her tits and cunt got wet. The wet cunt and tits looked erotic. Holding the hand shower in one hand, I reached out and caressed her ample tits. She blushed and sighed.

Quickly, I thrust my hand down and cupped her cunt.

She sighed again. And moaned.

I was having a hard on. She was cute and wonderful and sexy.

After the bath, I toweled her body.

“I am going to let you wear my wife’s clothes,” I told her.

She blushed again.

I fished out a lovely dress from my wife’s closet. It was a knee length skirt and tight. It was red in color and so I chose a red t-shirt from her collection. That too was tight, very tight.

Maya was of the same height as my wife; the only difference was that she was fuller. So that when she wore the dress, she looked damned sexy.

Her large tits pushed out of the t-shirt and her hips and thighs looked glorious.

“Sit down on the sofa,” I told her and when she did, I sat beside her. I suspected that she was getting horny too.

I put my arms around her and grabbed her. She gasped when I french kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth.

I leaned back.

“Doesn’t your husband kiss you like that?” I asked.

She flushed and shook her head.

“Did you like that?”

She cast her eyes down and flushed.

“Say you like it, bitch,” I said.

“Yes, I liked it.”

“What did you like about it?”

She hesitated. “When you pushed your tongue inside my mouth,” she answered.

I laughed. With my arm around her, I could easily caress her tits. “You have great tits, you know?”

“Does your husband kiss and suck them?”

She blushed and shook her head.

“What a dolt!” I murmured. “If he does not suck and lick them, then forget about him fucking them.”

She looked at me and she was amazed.

“Fuck them?” she asked this with a blush.

“Yes. Fuck these tits. We will get to it.”

By this time, I had lifted the t-shirt. Braless, her tits looked bigger.

I cupped one tit and leaning down, suckled on the other. She gasped in obvious pleasure.

I pushed her down on the sofa and buried my head in her tits. She began to moan and writhe as I licked the nipples and let my lips trail down her gorgeous cleavage.

As I suckled on her tits, I wasn’t forgetting her pussy. I raised the skirt and she whimpered when I let my fingers brush her cunt.

“Lets take off these clothes. They are an impediment,” I groaned.

This time she agreed by sitting up on the sofa and getting rid of the t-shirt and the skirt.

“Oh my god, you are sexy,” I muttered.

She looked down, blushing. “Lie down on the sofa. I am going to do something that you will love.”

She lay down on the sofa. She tried to hide her tits and cunt with her hands.

“Don’t do that,” I told her. And this time she obeyed.

I licked my way down her lips. Her chin, her tits again, her belly button and finally I reached her bald cunt.

She let out a scream when I thrust my tongue inside her cunt. Her legs rose on their own accord and she wrapped them around my head. I shifted my tongue to her clit. It was erect and swollen and she screamed again.

I began to lap her cunt busily and she writhed on the sofa. Her hands came down to guide the back of my head even as her legs squeezed around it.

It took her less than a couple of minutes to come and when she did she let out a wail.

I crawled up her luscious body and kissed her mouth, letting her taste her cunt. My cock was hard and I pressed it between her legs.

“Don’t you want to see my cock?” I asked her.

She had stopped blushing and was now horny.

“Yes.”

“What do you want to see?”

“Your cock,” she replied.

I first slid out of my shirt before unzipping my jeans. She gasped when she saw my hard erection.

“See what you made of me?” I asked her, taking her hand and wrapping it around my cock.

“Jerk it. Move it up and down,” I told her.

Her eyes were wide open as she looked at what she was doing. So was her mouth.

“Gently does it. I don’t want to come so quick.”

She caressed my cock.

“Feel my balls too,” I told her and she looked questioningly at me.

I laughed. “I forgot. These are called balls,” I told her.

With one hand jerking my cock, she fondled my balls with the other.

“Ah, that feels so nice,” I said.

She smiled shyly.

“Remember what I did to your cunt?”

She nodded.

“Well, do it to my cock.”

She looked surprised. “You want me to take your cock in my mouth?”

“Of course.” I spread my legs wide.

“Kneel on the floor,” I told her.

She dubiously obeyed.

“Now take it in your mouth. Don’t worry. It’s common and a lot of people do it. Just wrap your lips around the shaft and suck on it.”

Tentatively, she leaned down, taking my cock in her hand. She looked up at me and bent down.

“I said, suck it, bitch.”

That did it. Faster than I could say Jack Smith, she had my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it. I held the back of her head and lifting my hips, jammed it deeper till she gagged.

“Learn to take it in your throat. Relax your throat muscles and let the head enter inside.”

She got the hang of it with surprising ease. She was sucking my cock like she sucked cocks all the time.

“Are you sure you never sucked a cock?”

Since I was holding her head, she nodded, looking up at me.

“Suck it deeper, faster and harder,” I commanded her.

She began to bob her head up and down, letting my cock head enter her throat. I was afraid I would lose it and I still hadn’t sampled her cunt.

I pushed her back on the carpet and mounted her. I always believe that the first time should always be missionary. That way, your cock enters just as deep as you want it.

I spread her legs apart and shifted forward. I opened her cunt lips and slid my cock head to and fro over her pussy.

She lifted her hips, panting with excitement.

“Please, please. Put it into me,” she begged.

“Put what into your what?” I teased.

“Put your cock inside my cunt.”

I slammed inside, making her gasp. Her legs rose to wrap around my back. I mauled her scrumptious tits as I plunged in and out of her.

This time she came faster. Her husband must really be a dolt, I guessed.

“Please don’t come inside me,” she panted. “It’s my time.”

“Even if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t. Because I am going to fuck your tits now.”

I straddled her chest as she looked curiously at the sight. I poked my cock between her amazing tits.

“Hold them together,” I told her.

Now she got the idea. I gasped when she pushed her tits together and I felt the sides of her soft tits.

I began to slide my cock to and fro and she assisted by sliding her body up and down the floor.

Her head spun from side to side as I fucked her tits. I carried one hand behind me and plunged a finger in her moist pussy.

“Oh my god,” she moaned.

“Come again with me, Maya,” I said.

I rocked to and fro as I felt her hips rise up and down.

Finally, groaning aloud, I splashed my cum all over her tits. I slid up and dangled my cock over her face.

“Suck me clean, Maya.”

Without hesitating, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it. I was bewildered.

She licked my balls clean too. I spread the cum over her face and offered her my fingers to suck.

Surprisingly, she did.

It was one of the best fucks of my life and considering my wife, that’s saying quite a lot.

And it certainly wasn’t going to be my last fuck with her. We had only just begun!

12