Maid up for Halloween

Story Info
An agreement leads to more than Noah bargained for.
5.9k words
4.39
67.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-September and my wife Justine asked me what I wanted to do for Halloween as we watched television. I hadn't given it much thought so I searched sexy Halloween Costumes on my smart phone. Sure enough, there were plenty of options that I would have loved to see Justine in. She was 5'8" redhead with a thin build, long legs and a C cup chest. She had all the curves someone would want.

After looking for a while, I settled on an outfit that I felt would accentuate all her best attributes and would look spectacular against her red hair. It was a dominatrix outfit. It was made of a lycra material and was shiny all over. In between her breasts was a nylon material that would clearly show a lot of her chest. The back was lace up similar to a corset and had nothing on the bottom but a thong. It also came with a pair of black thigh-high stockings. While this would look good on any woman, thinking of it on my wife had more than a few effects on my cock.

I handed her my phone and showed her the outfit I had chosen. She just laughed and said, "Oh yeah and if we get those college kids coming to the door again you expect me to answer it in this outfit?" We live college town but in a rural setting. When the weather isn't too cold, each Halloween we have a handful of college kids that knock on the door for trick or treating. Our property is attached to a wooded area that a lot of college kids who aren't yet 21 go to in order to have a few drinks. A few years ago, there was a push by local law enforcement to attempt to prevent kids from going into the woods, but since the lot was privately held law enforcement had no jurisdiction and the owner of the lot didn't care to press any charges. The past couple years law enforcement had left the kids alone. Even though we were neighbors with this wooded lot, we rarely if ever heard anything from the kids, the lone exception being Halloween.

I smiled at my wife and said, "Sure why not, it's not like they haven't seen it all before." To be honest, the idea of my wife having to answer the door in that outfit turned me on for a couple of reasons. First, she'd look as hot as hell, so even if no one came to the door, it would be a winning situation for me. However, if someone did come to the door, I immediately imagined them seeing her breasts pushed together in the see through section of her cleavage. Imagining them seeing her in the stockings and high heeled made my cock stir. And my favorite part was the thong in back and imagining her having to turn around to grab the candy dish, giving anyone at the door a clear view of her ass.

She wasn't as keen on the idea as I was, but she hadn't said no. After quite a bit of prodding, and admitting exactly why I was so thrilled at the idea she responded, "The fact that you want to humiliate me in front of some strangers at our front door doesn't appeal to me the same way it does for you. However, you can order that outfit and I will wear it all night long, and I will even answer the door in it. But, that means that I get to pick out your costume and if by chance we get more than one group at our door, you will have to answer it in your costume. Is that a deal?"

I immediately agreed to her proposition. We had never had more than one group come to the door, and even if we did, how bad could my costume be? Either way, it'd be worth it just to see her in that outfit, if others see her in it, all the better. I immediately placed the order and couldn't wait for Halloween to arrive.

Over the next six weeks, not much was said about the costumes. When the costume I had ordered for Justine arrived and she simply took it and said thanks. I tried a few times to bring it up and asked her to model it for me but she said, "Nope, you're just going to have to wait until Halloween." As for my costume, she wasn't giving out any hints on that either.

Halloween finally rolled around and I was more than excited. Justine had cut off all sexual activity a week before saying she "wanted me to be ready to enjoy her costume." Believe me, I was ready.

That morning, Justine was still coy. She was not giving me any hints about my costume or when I'd be able to see hers. I spent the morning at work when I got a text from Justine. "So you ready to see my dominatrix outfit? I hope so because I'm taking this costume a bit literally. Can't wait for tonight. I want you to dig out all our old Halloween decorations and decorate the house for tonight."

Justine used to decorate our old house with all sorts of Halloween decorations. When we moved to this place however, we slowly stopped doing it because we just never had the visitors. I had the afternoon off due to my work schedule; I had hoped that Justine would take the afternoon off as well; however it appeared that was not to be the case.

I did not mind decorating the place for Justine. If nothing else, it kept me busy as I had the entire afternoon off and I couldn't wait for her to get home. I put up the fake skeletons outside, cobwebs in the doorways, window decals of pumpkins, witches and ghosts; I even hooked up the strobe light.

I texted her when I was done and she gave me a couple more "assignments" as she called them, telling me that she was the Domme and I had to follow her commands. Not only was she going to wear the costume, she apparently was in quite the playful mood. We had experimented at times with role-play but we never got into it too seriously. I wasn't going to argue with her though. I was fully in favor of her getting into character.

One of the final tasks Justine assigned required me to run back into town. When I got back Justine was already home. I literally ran up the stairs. I found her sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She looked up at me and said, "Hi honey. What's up?"

My face must have shown my disappointment that she wasn't in her costume yet as she said, "I was just about to change, but I wanted to wait for you. I think we should show each other our costumes at the same time. How does that sound?"

I didn't care. Anything to get her in her costume sounded great to me. She then told me, "I left your costume in the bathroom along with a detailed note. Go and follow the instructions and then meet me in the kitchen afterwards."

I hurried off to the bathroom and sitting on the counter was indeed a set of instructions.

"Noah, follow these instructions to the letter.

1. Take the Viagra pill. I want you "alert" all night long.

2. Take a shower and be sure to shave everything. Your armpits, your chest, your legs, your ass and your cock. Take your time, don't miss any.

3. When you're done put on lotion all over your body. Want to stay smooth.

4. Use the nail polish to paint your toe nails and finger nails. I know you're not used to it but do the best you can.

5. Put on your costume. Yes, all of it and meet me in the kitchen."

These instructions certainly weren't what I was expecting. I liked the first instruction but the remainder threw me for a loop. I looked at the costume hanging on the door in the garment bag. The note didn't say I couldn't look at it so I figured I would take a peek. I unzipped the bag and inside I saw something that certainly took me by surprise. It was a full French maid outfit.

I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I assumed maybe she had purchased the wrong one so I opened the bathroom door and called out to her. "Hey Justine?"

Her response told me all I needed to know. "Follow the instructions. I chose the right costume," she hollered back at me.

Well my wife certainly knew me well; she knew exactly what I was going to ask. This wasn't what I had in mind but I wasn't going to back down. She had played me; no doubt about it. However, I was adamant I was going to see her revealing costume.

I took the pill and hopped into the shower. After removing all my hair; I had to admit it was a pretty cool feeling. After I got out of the shower, I applied the lotion and the painted my nails using the bright red nail polish as well as I could.

Finally, it was time to put on the costume Justine had got for me. Aside from the main outfit, the bag also had a pair of thigh high stockings, a set of 5 inch high heels and a wig. I didn't know if it was solely due to the Viagra pill I had taken but my cock was certainly erect as I began putting on the costume. The feel of the stockings up my hairless legs were a sensation I hadn't felt before but it certainly felt sexy. I put on the rest of the costume and I had to admit, I wasn't going to be mistaken as an actual French maid anytime soon but my cock was reacting to seeing myself in the mirror. The stockings and the high heels certainly made me feel slutty and the maid outfit did not cover anything if I bent in the slightest.

At this point a thought hit me. Justine clearly said that she'd answer the door the first time but that I'd have to answer it any subsequent time. I momentarily panicked before reassuring myself that we hardly ever have any trick or treaters. The most we ever had was one group. I settled myself down and took a deep breath as I attempted to walk down the hallway in the extra high heels to meet Justine in the kitchen.

I almost fell a few times but I made it to the kitchen. I turned the corner and almost fell over, this time not due to the heels. Justine was in her costume and looked AMAZING. Her large breasts were half showing through the laced up nylon front and her hips were clearly exposed. She too had on black thigh highs and very high heels. She looked as sexy as sexy could be.

Justine twirled around showing me her ass in her thong and said, "Do you like what you see?"

Like a teenager, I could only respond with "Ha, yeah!"

Justine laughed at my teenage-like response but she looked fabulous. She then had me turn around so she could inspect me. When my back was to her she had me bend over. I could feel her eyes on my ass. I heard her heels walk across the floor towards me and I then felt her fingers running across my backside.

"Such a lovely maid I have tonight. I bet you feel a little on display don't you Norah? I think since you're dressed up as a woman, tonight you'll go by Norah. I like that."

I stayed bent over, my ass on display as she teased me. Eventually she wrapped her fingers around my balls that hung freely between my legs. "I bet you're hoping that someone one comes to the door and gets to see me aren't you? Careful what you wish for Norah."

I moaned aloud and she gave my balls a squeeze. Justine then said to me, "Well, since you're a maid and I'm the Domme, I want you to clean the bathroom. And if it's not up to my standards you will pay the price. I will be sitting on the couch. Let me know when you believe the rooms are ready for inspection."

I watched as she moved to the couch. Her ass swaying as she walked. My cock was pointing up now as much as ever. Once she sat down on the couch she looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for?"

At that point, I snapped out of my trance, and realized that she actually did want me to clean the bathroom. I clumsily walked down the hallway and began the cleaning process. As I was halfway through, Justine called out for me to bring her a glass of wine as she waited on the couch. She smiled at me as I attempted to maintain my balance without spilling any of the wine.

After taking the wine from me, Justine told me to stand in front of her. As I stood there she lifted the front of the maid outfit. Once again my cock was as hard as could be. "It seems that you enjoy being dressed up like this Norah. Either that or you really like cleaning. Maybe it is both and I should have you dressed like this once a week as you clean the house. I bet you'd like that," Justine said. At that she took my cock in her hands and began pumping on it making me moan.

While I wasn't a big fan of the cleaning, I was enjoying the situation I was finding myself in. While I never had any inclination to wear women's clothing, I was finding it to be erotic. The bigger turn-on was doing so at Justine's insistence. I was really enjoying her telling me what to do and how to do it; including dressing as a French maid.

Justine stopped pumping my cock and told me to turn around. Once again, I felt very exposed in this position. Justine ran her hands across my ass and then slapped my ass as hard as she could. "Now get back to work Norah," Justine giggled.

She was still giggling as I made my way back to the bathroom to continue the cleaning. I was scrubbing the floor when a bright light went off behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Justine standing there with her cell phone in her hand. She took another one at that moment. "Oh my, that was a great picture. I can certainly see why people like French maids. That photo shows everything."

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment. Justine reassured me, "Oh don't worry, as long as you continue to follow my commands tonight those photos are just for us. Of course, if you don't, I'm sure there are a lot of people who might be interested in seeing them. For now, let's just see how it goes. You have 10 minutes to finish up in here. Then I'll begin the inspection."

I resumed scrubbing the floor. My mind raced at who she might send that photo to. Prior to tonight, there was no way I'd imagine she would do something like that; however, prior to tonight, there was no way that I would ever think she would have had a picture like that of me either. I noticed my cock was still as hard as could be and was actually dripping pre-cum on the floor from the thought of her sharing this photo with other people.

When I finished I told Justine that the bathroom was ready for her inspection.

Justine meticulously went through the bathroom finding fault with just about everything I did. While I felt the bathroom was clean, it seemed she was being overly critical just to point out things I did wrong. I assumed this was part of her dominatrix persona she had adopted. When she was done, she turned me to me and said, "Well, Norah, I counted 5 infractions. Obviously that is unacceptable. In order for you to learn, I believe you will have to be punished. For each infraction I believe you should get 10 spankings. Does that seem fair to you?"

It seemed high but I wasn't going to argue with her as the question seemed more rhetorical than anything else. I told her, "Yes it does."

Justine smiled and said, "Good. We'll do half now, and half later tonight." She led me to the kitchen table and she had me spread my legs and bend over the table telling me to be sure to stick out my ass. I complied as I was told.

Justine then told me she had a surprise for me. The surprise was a leather crop she had picked up to complete her outfit. "I really think it tops off my outfit. You'll have to tell me if you think it was a good investment though. Of course, don't make up your mind until we finish all 50. Your opinion may change by the time all 50 are done," she giggled.

With that she lifted up the back of my skirt and ran the crop over my exposed ass. She swung hard and I felt the sting of the crop immediately. I gritted my teeth and she swung two more times. I believe wearing the high heels actually made my ass stick out more and wasn't helping to cushion the blow of the crop at all. Justine swung once more connecting to my backside and she asked how that felt.

I told her that it hurt, and she said, "Oh I assumed you must have liked it, since you were not counting."

When I attempted to point out to her that she didn't tell me I was supposed to count, she asked if I was questioning her in a tone that suggested it would not be in my best interest to question her at all.

When I told her no, she said, "Well obviously we'll have to start over. That's ok though, I was able to get loose a little on those first few. Now be sure to count after each one and be sure to thank your Mistress after each one. "

And so it began, after each swing I responded with the count and a "thank you Mistress." She would always alternate the timing of her swings so that I never knew when they were coming. At one point she also tapped my balls with the crop asking me if I thought she should use the crop on them as well. I told her that I felt it might hurt quite a bit. She only responded that she would think it over. Thankfully at that point she did not actually do it.

When the 25 swats were finished, Justine took another set of photos to document how red my ass was. Again she reassured me that as long as I was a good maid this evening these photos would be only for us.

I could feel the heat coming off of it. She didn't seem to go easy on me at all, as I had to grit my teeth in between counting and thanking her.

At that point Justine ordered me to refill her glass of wine and suggested that I fill a glass for myself. I did not have to be told twice. As I brought her the glass of wine, she once again told me to stand in front of her and this time she took my cock into her mouth. My knees almost melted. I looked down and saw her head bobbing up and down on my cock. I so wanted to put my hand behind her head and drive my cock down her throat but I felt that in her dominatrix role that may not be the wisest move on my part. Instead I simply stood there as she sucked the cock of her French maid.

She had just stopped sucking me when the doorbell rang. At first, both of us just froze. Neither one of us exactly knew what to do. We had spent all night knowing this was a possibility but when the time came neither of us could move. Justine looked at me and I simply said, "You're up."

That broke the tension and Justine smiled and said, "You're right. Enjoy the show." Our house is a split level and I would be able to watch Justine as well as the reactions from the trick of treaters from up above. We had the inside lights off as well so our visitors would never know I was there which I was happy about. Justine hurried down the stairs and turned on the foyer light. Because our foyer had a full glass door, when she turned on the light, our guest got a full view of her outfit.

If my cock hadn't been hard before it certainly was now. At our front door were three guys in costume.

Two had dressed up as football players and the third was a farmer. I could see that all three noticed my wife and her costume immediately. She took her time talking to them in the doorway and while I couldn't hear what was being said she made sure to talk directly to them one at a time so the other two could check out her outfit. She knew she was being stared at and she was totally letting it happen. After a couple minutes of small talk she turned to get the candy which was in a bowl a few feet from the doorway.

As she turned, all three boys got a clear view of her ass. The only thing she had on was a thong. She glanced up at me as she took the few steps to get the candy bowl. I looked at the guys in the doorway and each of them had their eyes trained directly on Justine's ass. She turned back to them with a smile and gave each of them a few pieces of the candy said a few more words to them and that was that. She turned off the light on our entryway and once again she turned to me.

"Well, how did I do?" Justine asked. I was telling her how awesome that was to watch as she walked up the stairs. When she reached the top, she once again took my cock in her hand and began pumping up and down. I was ready to explode by this time but she told me to be sure not to cum until she had given permission.

Justine admitted to me that she was very wet and that the experience was a huge turn-on. She hadn't thought it would be but she enjoyed being on display like that. She then said, "Of course, when they come back, I'm going to enjoy it even more."

My look must have said everything when she laughed and said, "Honey, think about it. If you had been in college and a gal answered the door dressed as I was, wouldn't you come back again?"

12