Maid with Benefits

Story Info
When an ill friend calls for a maid.
5.5k words
4.2
33.1k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applying the handbrake on her blue Vauxhall Corsa, the girl gazed up at the villa styled home smack in the middle of a posh estate. At the gate of the driveway the house had been impressive, but up close, it was overwhelming. It was like something out of Downton Abbey . She suddenly felt a little intimidating by the stunning structure before her, its pale lime stone walls in perfect contrast with the slate grey/blue roofing. Stretching out her nicely manicured hand she pulled the handle to the car door and climbed out. The lump in her throat rising as she got a clearer view of the house now that she wasn't looking through the windshield of her vehicle, which embarrassingly had not seen the car wash in months. Maybe she should park it around the back?

No point really. She was only here to cover for her friend;

'Hey Jodi, listen, I know this is a big ask--' cough, cough, cough. 'I am loaded with the flu, and I am expected at work tomorrow, I can barely lift--' cough, cough, cough. '-lift my head off my pillow but need someone to cover for me otherwise Mr Saxon will sack me, please, you're my last hope of keeping this job...' more coughing. Her friend sounded truly sounded ill, and desperate, and to be honest Jodi Paislee had not had much else planned, aside from pigging out on an extra-large tub of ice cream and vegging out on the sofa.

"Yeah, alright, I'll do it".

So here she was. Covering as a housemaid to one of her friends clients, one of the richest and more eligible bachelors in the city. Sucking in a deep breath she closed the door to her car and took one last look at the house before heading for the door "Let's get this over with" she muttered under her breath, the silver set of Yale keys in her hand as she picked through them to check which one was for the front door. 'The one that looks like a flat line on an ECG machine' such a delightful way for her friend to describe something, wasn't it- Oh come on! Where is it?

She went through the set of keys a few times, or it seemed like it, how many keys did one house need? Hadn't Saxon ever heard of a master key.

Aha! There it is... she picked it out and slid it into the lock, it gave a satisfying click as it pushed all the little pins inside to the correct positions and she reached out with her free hand to turn the handle before stepping inside to see that the interior of the house was just as stunning as the inside. It was very clean, sparse and very obvious that the man lived alone, not a thing was out its place. What the hell was she supposed to do here all day then?

The wandered further into the house, down the corridor to where the kitchen was. Every room she passed along the way. Games room, lounge, study, all very samey and lacked in personalised detail. It was as though the place was more a show home than anything "Maybe the guy isn't home much..." she thought, as she spied a folder. It looked so out of place sitting squint on the kitchen island. For good reason. It was the schedule that her friend worked by.

Her deep blue eyes scanned the page marked 'Thursday' since funnily enough, today was a Thursday. All she had to do was clean the master bedroom top to bottom, including the en suite bathroom. Prepare his breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and cook tonight's dinner. Sounded simple enough. She was a chef professionally so it shouldn't have been a problem. If she took her time with the bedroom and bathroom, made sure everything was as it should be, then she could focus on cooking and have his meal ready for him by-- she glanced at the time he was due to arrive. "Mr Saxon arrives through the door at approximately 6:34 in the evening". Jeez, talk about high strung. There was a little post-it note at the bottom. 'Dry cleaned uniforms are in the hall closet next to the Banksy art piece, get changed in spare room'

There was a uniform as well? Well at least she wouldn't get her clothes covered in cleaning product, or food. Wandering to the closet she was directed to she, opened the door and the only thing hanging on the railing was a black suit carrier, that had to be the uniform, so she lifted it by the coat hanger and pulled it out the small closet and closed the door again before she headed to the room she could get changed in. It was obvious which one was the master bedroom up the stairs, as it had large double doors and they were left open so she got a look at the job ahead as she walked down the corridor and found a spare bedroom.

The door was soon closed behind her, and she had slipped her plain grey cotton t-shirt up over her head and allowed her hair to cascade back down her back, wriggled out her white wash skinny jeans, kicked off her trainers and pulled her socks off awkwardly, but without crashing to the floor - thankfully. Soon standing in nothing but her bra and panties she leaned over the bed and pulled the zipped on the carrier slowly, nervous at what this uniform may be... and for good reason.

Once she caught a glimpse of it, she wished she had accidentally missed the post-it and not even bothered with it. It was, quite literally, a sultry French maid outfit! Her face was soon matching her hair in colour. This had to be a joke right? Bending over to reach her jeans still laying on the floor she grabbed her phone and quickly unlocked it and scrolled through the contacts, found the name she needed and pressed dial before putting it to her ear and listening to the dial tone then allowed the phone to ring.

There was a click as it was answered, a painful groan and then a croaky voice spoke 'Hello?'

"What the hell is this?" Jodi hissed down the phone.

'What is what? Jodi, I am sick, I am trying to sleep, what is the problem?' her friend could be heard yawning.

"THIS. The uniform, please tell me you are joking..." she pleaded.

'Mr Saxon isn't a joking man. That is the uniform. You need to wear it, part of my contract... Sorry Jodi...' was she fucking laughing? The bitch.

"Go to hell, you owe me..." Jodi hissed and hung up, she fell back and landed on the bed hiding her face. What ridiculous professional contract involved a maid to have a uniform provided by the employer, let alone one like that which lay untouched beside her? And it wasn't a joke? She groaned in frustration. Too late to back out now. She had promised to cover for her. But she was going to make her pay. The bitch.

Soon enough she had donned the lot. The dress; it fitted, barely, puberty and genetics had been more generous to her compared to her friend, the apron, and of course, what French maid outfit wouldn't be complete without sheer thigh high stockings with lace topping and platform heels? She was still quizzing over how she was supposed to get any work done in those shoes as she adjusted the straps around her ankle. "All I am missing is the feather duster..." she mused. She folded her clothes and set them on the bed neatly.

Now to get to work...

It took a majority of the day to do his room and bathroom. It was very tidy already but she payed attention to detail, stripped and made his bed, put the old linens on for a was cycle down the stairs, went over the carpet with the hoover, dusted and polished every surface, washed the windows, fluffed the pillows... you get the idea, and the bathroom wasn't much different. This job would have usually taken her about an hour or two, at the very most, but the heels, making her short five foot frame tower higher than she was comfortable with, made it more difficult to do things. She nearly broke her neck going down the stairs twice.

She was probably going to do it a third time as she headed out the room, turning back for one final look to make sure everything was pristine. She was happy. Whether this Mr Saxon was happy was another thing entirely. She had no idea what his expectations were, maybe she had met them, maybe she had exceeded them, or, the worst, maybe it would be like she had not even bothered. Jodi closed the doors and walked to the stairs, gripping the banister with her left hand but pausing before she descended.

Closing her eyes in a flutter, she took her first step and opened her eyes as she continued, and was soon at the foot of the stairs, still - albeit impressively in one piece - maybe I am getting the hang of this?

A daring and mischievous grin spread across her pale pink lips and she started to strut her stuff towards the kitchen, the heels clicking behind her against the hardwood floors, a slight arousal tickling between her legs, then she slipped and crashed down to the floor. Then again... maybe not. Twat. She huffed and with some effort scrambled back to her feet and scuttled the rest of the way to the kitchen, her hands landing on the folder still sitting on the kitchen. She slid it out the way to make room for her prep when she cooked. Now that she thought about it, what was she supposed to cook?

Answers were thankfully in the folder, there was Kobe Beef steak (Wasn't that like £22 an ounce? - Jeez!) butter, asparagus and cherry tomatoes still on the vine in the fridge. Potatoes, onions and baby carrots in the pantry. Looked like he was getting steak and mash... a very expensive version of it at that rate.

It didn't take her long to prep the veg, the potatoes had been peeled, quartered and were boiling, the carrots had been peeled and were roasting in the oven, onion had been chopped and was caramelising with some butter. She had just seared the steak, left it to rest for ten minutes, taking the juices from the steak and setting it to the side with the onion to make a gravy, before putting the large 10 ounce piece of meat into the oven to finish cooking.

She had failed to check the time. She had also failed to notice that Mr Saxon had managed to get out his office early and had arrived home at quarter to six! He had looked at her handiwork up the stairs and was more than impressed, by that alone, never mind what he was witnessing now. A short red haired woman almost bent double just about ten yards from his grasp.

He had suppressed a gasp of carnal delight at the sight under the black dress, it barely covered the curve of the woman's ass, and he was elated to discover she was wearing a very sexy, low riding, black lace thong. He had been given notice that his usual maid, Scarlet her name was, was sick so she had asked her friend to cover, he would have happily stood watching her replacement move around like she did for the rest of the night.

No wait. That was a blatant lie, he would much rather watching the pretty little thing bouncing up and down on his lap. Screaming his name and coming undone because of what he could do to her. He didn't really care that this woman knew nothing about him, probably didn't even have the slightest idea she was being watched by him, he had an arrangement with his regular and he was damned if he was going to let this opportunity slip through his fingers.

Having straightened up now and was paying attention to something on top of the cooker, whatever she was cooking smelled delectable, but probably not as intoxicating as what he imagined her to smell like, he watched the garter belt strain against her ass cheeks and glimpsed down the length of her long legs, liking the added touch of her having Stocking seam tattoos down the back of her legs, as very sexy look to him. Still in her own little world, Saxon quietly stepped forward, effectively sneaking across the length of the kitchen, careful so as to not arouse her awareness of him, not right this second and stood a few safe inches from her (the reason for this would become clear soon enough)

In closer proximity he could smell her luscious perfume, it had a soft fruity smell to it, very girl, but very sexy, it suited her well, mixing in with her more natural scent, the smile on his lips vanished and was replaced with a smouldering steel look, his hands started at her tiny nipped in waist, admiring the natural curve of her body and ignoring the slight jolt of alarm coming from the woman as he continued his gentle exploring over her dress, While one arm remained at her hip, keeping confined to the small space between him and the cooker, the other traced around to her stomach, his fingers tickled her beneath the thin fabric in lazy circles around her navel.

Getting bored with that his hand slid up to cup her breast, he was delighted to feel generously perky D-cups, once that didn't require the nonsense of a padded bra, the tips of his fingers could feel the lace of the bra beneath the black cotton and could tell her now heaving chest was bursting to break free of it's kinky prison.

All that could be said on Jodi's behalf was a good thing her hand hadn't been grasping the handle of the grill pan, because if she had been, it would have went over her friend's employers head! What was Mr Saxon doing? Was this a normal occurrence between her friend and the homeowner? Turning her head to the side, she caught a glimpse of blue before her head was turned forcefully but without hurting her so she was facing the front again "Don't turn around" a silky but strong voice ordered her, hot breath on the nape of her neck, making the fine hairs stand up on end and sending delicious chills down her spine. It was only three words, once that under various scenarios would send the wrong messages to your brain, but the way he said it... it was non-threatening.

Large and strong hands, returned to her waist tugging at the string of her apron and letting it fall to the floor and kicking it out the way in one fluid sweep of his foot it landed in the corner of the kitchen, stopping when it hit the skirting board. His long experienced fingers made short work of the zip at the top of her dress, pulling it down and allowing the nail of his thumb to gently drag down her spine, leaving a red mark in its wake. Clocking on to every tiny reaction, a subtle lust filled sigh, the frail hairs on her body standing up as goosebumps made their appearance... everything. It only pushed him further, made it more exciting, knowing she wanted to resist, but couldn't and he had barely touched her...yet.

To say she was intimidated was an understatement. If it was her friend, who was soon going to lose that title if there were any more surprises, had failed to mention it. She would have remembered something like this coming up in conversation! She chewed on her lower lip as a distraction from the slight painful but intensely pleasurable pain nipping down her back, but a slight moan still managed to escape deep from her throat.

The moan was all he needed to hear to know that he could keep going. Stepping closer to her and closing the distance between them, the hardening tent pitched in his fitted electric blue suit trousers causing him to hiss some air out between his teeth. Damn, he was already rock solid and he wasn't any where near finished his slow and sensual tease of the girl. He leaned his chest into her back leaning them both forward a little as his hands palmed the knobs of the cooker turning it off and wrapping his arms around her waist as his soft lips started to caress her neck behind her ear as he slid the soft dress off her shoulders, down her arms and allowed it to finally pool at her feet in front of him.

Jodi let out a moan this time, feeling something poke her in the base of her spine as her head willingly tilted back to allow him better access. She was pretty short, only standing about five foot and two inches tall, and even with the impossibly massive lace platforms on her feet, Saxon was still taller. He must have been at least six foot four inches. The heels maybe gave her an extra six inches to work with. As soon as the dress was dropped she stood exposed to the seemingly cool air around circulating around them, beneath her little black bra her nipples started to harden as the air licked at them.

With his arms wrapped around her waist again, her lifted her a couple inches off the floor helped her step out from the dress before walking backwards to the kitchen island where he spun them around 180 degrees and had her hip bones pressed against the counter.

Suddenly he took a step back, moving his arms from around her and no longer pressing his hard on against her back. She wanted to turn and look for him, see where he had went, asked why he had stopped so suddenly, and as her head started to turn to look nervously over her shoulder she felt a hand, palm down rest on her back between her shoulder blades, pushing her firmly over the counter till her breasts came into contact with the cool marble. He took her wrists and placed them flat down on the counter top too. "Don't move. Don't make a sound..." he warned, this was the second time he had deemed fit to speak to her, more orders, she could get used to that, but she wanted to see his face.

Mr Saxon took a step back to admire the voice a glint of lust flashing over his eyes as he watched her in such a vulnerable position. He crouched down and starting at her ankles, smoothly he moved his hands slowly up her silky soft, pale and toned legs, his steel blue eyes drinking in each curve as he went, finally they reached the end of her legs and paused at the curve of her backside, and unable to resist the temptation nipped at the left cheek with his teeth.

Jodi gasped involuntarily and jerked up slightly. Big mistake. He had warned her no sound and no movement and she had done both. And she knew why she shouldn't do it as a hand came sharply down over the mark he had nibbled onto her backside. She bit her lip to suppress any more sound and rested her forehead on the island, her eyes shut tight, as she realised just how aroused she was. As he slid his hands further up, the tucked themselves under her panties and in one fluid move, they were down at her ankles, leaving her even more exposed.

So much so that she felt slow and gentle trickle of her nectar run down her thigh. It was caught when he lapped it up with his tongue, kissing, nuzzling and biting her inner thighs, following the trail to her quivering pussy. He was stunned and more than amused at how turned on this woman was already and having already tasted her juices, wanted it directly from the source. Grasping her cheeks firmly with his hands, digging his nails in and starting to kiss and lick her lips, lapping up everything he could like a hungry animal.

His hands lowered briefly to her thighs, spreading them a little wider as he pushed his face further in and started flicking his tongue over her clitoris, very softly. Focusing on the hood, just above it. It didn't take long for her nub to become hard and swollen as she held but soft, almost purring like moans of pleasure. He smirked against her sex and started to playfully and slowly spell out the alphabet with his tongue. Being even more of a tease by varying his focus with each letter, her body flinching when he hit the right spot on her clit each time.

Jodi moaned this time, really moaned and her back arched as she felt a much needed release rising, coming closer and closer to the surface. 'Oh my god!' she thought getting worked up over the man's hot mouth on her. He stopped briefly only to move so his back was against the wall of the island and his mouth directly under her now and rolling his tongue up he playing pushed it inside flicking up into her walls before pulling out again, repeating the process as his nose nuzzled against her clit and took in her womanly scent. As he allowed for the pressure to continue to build he started to suck her clit hard, gripping it gently between his perfectly white teeth and tugging lightly, his hands smoothing over her ass before he slipped the tip of his index finger into her opening, moving it in circles and feeling her try to grind her hips against him.

He slipped the index finger followed by his middle finger inside her, groaning himself at how tight she felt around just two fingers and started to move them in a come hither motion, by her whimper he knew he had hit the right spot right away and was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. It wasn't long before she screamed and came over his mouth, he cleaned up every drop and smirked as she trembled through the rest of her climax, whimpering in pleasure.

12