Maiden Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Yes, y...yes, hard... harder..." Lynn moaned, her voice warbling each time he slammed into her.

Moving his hands along her body Troy extended his fingers until he felt the gentle swell of Lynn's breasts and the hard buds of her nipples. He pulled her back, lifting her hands off the surface of the deck and slipped one hand between her legs. There he found that Lynn had not been kidding when she said her clit was easy to find. His fingers pressed against the slippery nub.

"Shit, shit shit! I'm going to come! Fuck!" Lynn screamed.

"She wants you to come inside her," Rhonda said. If she was perfectly honest she would prefer he not climax yet, she wanted to feel his throbbing erection between her legs, and there was no guarantee that he could recover from his second orgasm as quickly as he had from his first. If she was smart she would have begged him to save his cum for her, but seeing Lynn writhing on his cock was intoxicating. Rhonda wanted to see a stream of pearly white liquid draining out of Lynn's battered pussy when he was done with her. Urging him to shoot his load into Lynn's sex was a gamble, but she was feeling lucky. Rhonda dug her fingers into his chest and pressed her tits into his back, "Fucking come inside that little bitch!"

As if Lynn's very vocal climax wasn't enough, Rhonda's contribution made his orgasm inevitable. The pressure finally overpowered his efforts to hold back and a geyser of thick, hot cum poured into the skinny little blonde impaled on his cock. When he finally stopped thrusting he could feel Lynn's cunt milking every last drop out of him. She collapsed forward and rolled on to her back.

Rhonda's eyes locked on the pink flesh between Lynn's legs and a grin spread across her face at the sight of the creamy fluid leaking out. She put her hand back on his fading erection, "Is there any left for me?"

"I..." he started to say, but was interrupted by Lynn.

"Oh yea, we will find a way to make it hard again, you're not going anywhere until l watch you fuck Rhonda's brains out."

"Why don't you lie down and let us take care of you?" Rhonda asked.

"Yea, a little rest, that's all I need," he panted. This was certainly a case of be careful what you wish for, Troy thought as he reclined. A threesome was one of his fantasies, and he imagined alternating fucking two different women over and over, but now he just felt drained and he had only come twice.

"Maybe this will help," Rhonda said, putting her hand back on his cock and stroking it.

Lynn sat up. Part of her wanted to put her head on Troy's chest and just feel the gentle rocking of the boat, but a more persuasive part of her wanted to see Rhonda riding his cock until she came.

"Would it help if I did this?" Lynn asked as she kissed Rhonda on the mouth.

"Yea , that helps a lot," he replied.

There was no logical reason why he liked watching women kiss each other, but he did. The sight of Lynn's lip against Rhonda's cheeks, ears and neck made him feel like he could get hard again. When Lynn's mouth moved down to Rhonda' breasts he felt his cock jerk back to life. He was tempted to offer a suggestion, like asking them to 69 each other, but decided to remain quiet and see what they did.

"I think he is feeling left out," Rhonda said, pushing Lynn away and then leaning over to kiss Troy.

"I think you are right," Lynn added, following her companion's example.

This must be nirvana, Troy thought as he floated in a post orgasmic haze and the two women started a trail of kisses down his body. He was only vaguely aware that they had each grabbed one of his wrists and it took him almost a minute to realize his hands were pressed between their legs. His left hand felt the large intriguing nub of Lynn's clitoris while his right was squeezed between Rhonda's thick thighs. Their lips were on his chest now. He thought about Rhonda's big breasts and Lynn's perky tits, but didn't raise his head to look at them. Instead he focused on the tactile sensations. Their warm wet pussy around his fingers and their soft lips against his skin pushed him towards sensory overload. When they reached his abdomen he could no longer reach their pussies, but they thoughtfully guided his hands on to their breasts. He felt another spark of life in his cock as their lips moved closer and he pinched both Lynn's and Rhonda's nipples between his fingers.

Of all things Rhonda felt nervous as her mouth moved closer and closer to Troy's dick. It had been inside Lynn, and despite all her talk she had never been as enthralled about lesbian sex. She knew if the roles were reversed, if Troy had fucked her first that Lynn would have no reservations at all about wrapping her lips around his cock. However, desperate times called for desperate measures and Rhonda desperately wanted to feel Troy's throbbing erection between her legs.

Images of Troy and Rhonda raced through Lynn's head. She had heard Rhonda have sex, but it had always been through a wall or on the other side of dark room. The prospect of actually seeing it excited her, she wondered if she would be able to get off one more time if she fingered herself while she watched Rhonda fucking Troy. Lynn reached out and put her hand on his cock, it felt thick and hard. It certainly looked like she was going to get her wish;Rhonda was get fucked as she was going to watch. Lynn lifted his erection up and looked at her friend. Rhonda stared back at her, looking apprehensive. Lynn lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Troy was just as hard as he had been the first time she sucked his cock, but this time she didn't have to worry about running out of air.

As she watched Lynn's lips glide up and down Troy's rigid shaft Rhonda felt a bit jealous. Unlike Lynn, who had felt his cock with her hand, mouth and pussy, she had only stroked him a few times, and that was when she was guiding his erection into Lynn's pussy. Rhonda put her hand on his dick and pulled it away from Lynn, then lowered her head until it was her lips that were wrapped around Troy's rigid shaft.

Lynn willingly surrendered Troy's manhood to Rhonda, content to watch her friend's head bob up and down. She felt Troy's hand slip off her breast and slide down her body. He squeezed her ass, and then his fingers penetrated her sex. She moaned as his fingers probed for her G spot, and felt a bit envious of Rhonda who was no doubt feeling Troy from both ends of her body.

Troy had watched quietly at first Lynn then Rhonda swallowed his cock. Now he was infatuated by the feeling of having his hands inside two different women at the same time. Rhonda was noticeably tighter than Lynn, something he planned to rectify soon enough. Both were dripping wet, but it was difficult to get two fingers into Rhonda, whereas three slid easily into Lynn's well fucked slit.

It was time, Rhonda decided. She had toyed with him enough, now she wanted him between her legs. She straddled his hips and wrapped her hand around his cock, pointing it straight up. Lynn had moved, she was still on her hands and knees, but she was kissing Troy on the mouth. Rhonda lowered her body just enough to feel the tip of his cock. She went down another inch and felt it stretch her labia apart.

"You have a choice," Lynn whispered between kisses, "I will sit back and play with myself while I watch you and Rhonda fuck." She pressed her lips against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth, then pulled back, "or you can lick my pussy while I play with her tits and put my tongue down her throat."

"That, pussy, I want that," he stammered, overwhelmed by the combination of Rhonda's hot pussy on his cock and Lynn's dirty talk in his ear.

Lynn swung her leg over and straddled Troy's face, then lowered her body until she felt his tongue brush against her sex. Staring into Rhonda's eyes she smiled and said, "Let's see if he can make both of us come."

The two women leaned forward and shared a soft kiss, and then both straightened up. Rhonda let out a sigh as she sank down onto Troy's erection. He felt warm, alive and big. Her last boyfriend had been average at best, but Troy was certainly above average. Rhonda wondered how Lynn's small body accomdated his big dick. She felt his hips move has he begun to thrust up, driving his cock even deeper into her pussy.

Troy had overheard Lynn's comment to Rhonda, and more than anything he wanted to satisfy her request. He wanted to make both women climax. Reaching up he put his right hand on Lynn's breast and his left on Rhonda's. At first he tried to divide his attention between licking and sucking on Lynn and thrusting his cock into Rhonda, but it soon became apparent that Rhonda didn't need any help from him. She was riding up and down on his cock and a steady pace, so he focused on Lynn's sex.

Lynn could see that Rhonda liked Troy's cock just as much as she did. Her eyes were closed as she moved up and down on his thick erection. Rhonda's mouth was slightly open, providing a tempting target, but Lynn decided to let her friend focus on the feeling of Troy penetrating her again and again. She had seen him make Rhonda come with his mouth, and now she was finding out exactly how good his oral skills were. He started with just the tip of his tongue on the very edge of her labia, starting just below her clit and going all the way down and then up the other side. At first she thought he was either intimidated or turned off by her big clit, but he soon put her concerns to rest. His tongue swirled around it and he planted soft kisses all over it. She inched down just a bit, hoping he would do more. It wasn't long before he granted her wish, wrapping his lips around the swollen nub and sucking on it, causing her to moan loudly. He worked her magic button over with his tongue again, this time pressing down with the middle of his tongue until she pushed him away, but the moment she took her hand off his forehead he was back at it. This time he brushed his lips against her, then plunged his tongue between her nether lips, eliciting another moan.

Rhonda knew exactly why Lynn was moaning, and the thought of her friend coming on Troy's face made her that much hornier. As good as he was with his mouth, he was even better with his cock. Or perhaps she was better with his cock. He was lying almost motionless beneath her, but she was hardly complaining. She liked having control, having the choice of bouncing up and down so she could feel the tip of his cock penetrate her sex over and over, or grinding her clit against him with his erection buried deep inside her pussy. Her fingertips rested in the grooves of his well defined abs and his fingers pinched and tugged on her swollen nipples. Lynn's voice echoed in her head 'let's see if he can make both of us come'.

The idea that he could have a third orgasm had not even crossed his mind when they started, but now Troy felt the pressure between his legs that was the unmistakable harbinger of an impending climax. The pressure was building at a glacial pace, but he wasn't going to look this gift horse in the mouth. He continued to focus on Lynn and Rhonda, counting on karma to watch over his nascent orgasm. Rhonda was fucking him with wild abandon. She had started out slow, but now she was bouncing up and down, her body slapping loudly against his. He could not see her breasts, but his hand told him they were bouncing around as well. In sharp contrast Lynn's tits were nearly motionless. This was in part because they were smaller and firmer than Rhonda's double D's. Even if Lynn had larger tits they would not be bouncing because Lynn wasn't moving as much. Other than a slight shift with her hips to indicate where she wanted his lips or tongue she was quite still. Her hands were clasped over his, holding his palm tight against her breast. He could feel the sexual energy bubbling out of both Lynn and Rhonda and dripping down on to him, feeding his growing climax.

Lifting one hand up, Lynn reached out and gently lay her fingers on Rhonda's breast. Much to her surprise Rhonda reciprocated the action. It surprised her because while Rhonda had been a willing recipient of her touch, it was rare that Lynn found herself the object of Rhonda's physical attention. Lifting her other hand she placed it next to Troy's on Rhonda's breast.

The muscles in her belly were practically vibrating; she knew her climax was close. Rhonda stopped riding up and down and pressed her sex against Troy's body. She opened her eyes and saw Lynn, looking slightly drunk from the endorphins flooding her body. Lynn's fingers pressed into the top of Rhonda's breast. It felt like an electric current that originated in Lynn's fingertips and went right to the vortex of her climax. Rhonda looked down at her friend's small, perky breasts. One of them was completely covered by Troy's strong hand, but the other was exposed. Slowly she reached out and stroked the top of Lynn's tit. It was firm, much more so than her own breasts. Heat radiated off Lynn's skin as her fingers skimmed over the surface, finally coming to a halt when she touched her swollen nipples. Rhonda pinched the amber buds, something she had never done before. The grin on Lynn's face grew wider. Rhonda leaned forward and spoke, "Kiss me Lynn, kiss me and make me come."

Those words reminded Troy of Lynn's offer, and he could feel Lynn's hand beside his and imagined Lynn tugging on Rhonda's erect nipples while she slipped her tongue into Rhonda's mouth. The climax that had been slowly building finally boiled over. He didn't try to hold back or stop it. He didn't try to shove his cock deeper into Rhonda. He just laid still and let the euphoria cover him like a fog.

It was an offer she had dreamed about. They had kissed before, but this was the closest Rhonda had ever come to initiating it. The idea that her kiss could make Rhonda climax made her feel warm all over. Their mouths touched, and then much to her surprise she felt Rhonda's tongue slip past her lips. Lynn quickly did the same. The passionate kiss pushed them both over the edge and they moaned quietly as they came.

Even though neither of them said it, Troy knew both the women were having an orgasm. Rhonda clamped down on his erection and Lynn's pussy gushed onto his face. His arms fell to his sides as he took in the experience.

As her orgasm finally ended Lynn fell onto her back, her legs splayed out on either side of Troy. Rhonda did the same, lying between Troy's legs, her own legs intertwined with Lynn's. Only the sounds of the waves against the hulls and their breathing were audible.

After a few moments Rhonda sat up, "I hate to be the one to say this, but we need to get going. The boats doe\n't have lights and its going to be dark soon. It would suck to get hit by some asshole in a ski boat."

"Yeah, that would suck," Troy agreed.

"Small problem, there's no wind in the cove. We are going to have to use the Kayak to tow the sailboat until we find some wind," Rhonda lamented, feeling completely exhausted.

"I'm on it," Troy said, diving into the water and swimming to the kayak. He grabbed a paddle and soon they were underway.

"You know," Lynn said as she watched the sinewy muscles in his arms and back flex with each stroke," I'm not even close to being horny, but he still looks good."

"So it's not just me," Rhonda said, nodding in agreement. "You were right, he is quite yummy. Should we tell him about the pedal drive or let him keep doing it the hard way?"

"Hard way, definitely the hard way," Lynn replied as she imagined his strong arms wrapped around her body.

A few minutes later, Rhonda felt the breeze and unfurled the main sail. Lynn called out to Troy and soon they were sailing towards the rocky passage that led to the lake. Once again Rhonda skillfully guided the boat through it.

"Before we start up again we should probably get dressed," Lynn said, well aware of the lake patrol's attitude towards public nudity.

"You know what, I say fuck the man, I'm leaving my top off," Troy declared.

"Me too," Lynn replied.

"Once you have three people it's a movement," Rhonda said, tossing her top near the mast. All three of them still put on life jackets, but in the spirit of protest they left them unbuckled. Troy found himself stealing glances at their breasts every time the wind blew them open, which was often. Soon they were back at the boat ramp, and Rhonda was waving to Troy as he backed his trailer down the ramp.

"Think he would do this again?" Lynn asked.

"I had no idea you were such a sex fiend," Rhonda replied.

"Surprise!" Lynn said with smile on her face.

"Don't know, let's ask."

The two women followed the trailer up the ramp and approached the car when it stopped. Troy stepped out, still smiling. Rhonda ran her hand along one of the pontoons.

"You know, if you put some lights on this we could take it on a moonlight cruise," Rhonda said.

"And if you think this was wild, you should see what happens if you feed us after midnight..." Lynn added.

"Can I get your number?" he asked.

"Sure," Rhonda said "I've got a pen in the car."

Troy followed her over to the parking lot. There was only one vehicle with a kayak rack on it, but it didn't look like a girl's car. It was a Subaru WRX, and even from a distance he could see it had a few go fast parts on it. Rhonda opened the door and started digging around for a pen.

"You drive this?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do. What did you expect, some little pink convertible?" she replied, "Now come over here so I can write this down for you."

Once he was standing next to her she pushed his swim trunks down and grabbed his cock.

Pulling it tight she proceeded to write her phone number along the length of his dick.

"I'm sure you will enjoy cleaning that off," she said as she snapped the cap back on the permanent marker.

He quickly pulled his shorts back up, and then helped the women load the kayak onto the rack. They each gave him a kiss on the check, then got in their car and drove off. As he watched the tail lights disappear he had already started thinking about what it would take to put lights on his new boat.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers