Maiden Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my torso away slightly so my hands had more room to explore. I dragged my trim fingernails lightly over her breasts, enjoying the contours of the big swollen tips. Her nipples didn't get stiff at all, but judging by Bea's moans getting louder and her breathing more ragged against my lips, I pretty much figured she was turned on...very turned on.

I was rubbing the pads of my thumbs over and around those amazing puffy pillows when she bit my lip gently and said 'One of us has too many clothes on and that's not fair!' So I regretfully pulled away and unzipped my skirt.

I let it pool around my ankles and pushed my lace boy shorts down to join it before reaching my arms up in the air. She took the hint and slid the hem of my white top up and tugged it over my head.

'I'll lose my bra if you lose the slip.' She was staring hard at my lace covered boobs, I looked down to see my nipples were poking so far out the lace was practically transparent.

'You are beautiful, just look at those nipples. So pink, so puckered, you can't hide how turned on you are...I like that. A lot.'

'Help me out of this bra and I'll let you feel exactly how turned on I am.' and I spun around so she could undo the clasp at my back.

She pulled it off so when I turned around to face her again she could see my big heavy boobs with their very, very happy rock hard tips. I bent to grab the hem of her slip and pull it up, slowly grazing my knuckles against the outsides of her calves, thighs, waist and swell of her boobs. Then with a flourish I pulled it over her head and just stood there, taking a moment to admire those mysterious soft peaks in all their naked glory.

My blood rushed straight to my clit making my legs feel weak, so I grabbed her hands but held them out to her sides, pulling her gently towards me. I bent at my knees slightly so our tits were in line and pressed mine into hers. We both gasped at the sensual skin contact, it was delicious.

I dropped her hands and cupped my own breasts, putting them into better position. She read what I was trying to achieve and cupped hers too. We rubbed our nipples back and forth over the others, both voicing how good it felt as my stiff tips rode up and down her twin crests on their big plump mountains, then I pressed my ridged little pokers right into the center of her soft domes.

It was visually amazing, so erotic, but the feeling was even better, so intense. I could feel the slickness between my thighs and my clit throb so hard I swear I could hear it beat louder than my heart. I was thinking the very words Bae let slip from her lips.

'I need to cum...NOW!' I pulled her onto the bed and rolled her on top of me. I slid my leg between hers and enjoyed the wetness of her equally drenched pussy soak my skin, while I coated hers in my juice. I wanted to keep going until we were both screaming in ecstasy but I needed something first.

I flipped her over and ducked my head between her breasts. I looked up into her eyes and said 'I need to feel these in my mouth, right now'.

'Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, please. Suck me. Suck my big fat puffies baby, suck all that tit flesh into your mouth, mmmm, yessss.'

I was so turned on by her vocal arousal, I almost had an orgasm. I poked the tip of my tongue out and licked the underside of one boob then the other, flicking back and forth, then chose the left one and licked a trail from the underside right up until I was at the crest of her big fat nipple. Her skin was so hot and so soft against my mouth, the temptation was to bite into it but I restrained myself and gently licked, covering the whole nipple until it was wet and shiny.

She writhed below me and swore softly, begging me not to stop. I trailed my fingers up and grabbed both tits, squeezing them into big sponge tipped cones and sucked the left one deep into my mouth, switched to the right one and then back again. Bea was pumping her hips on the bed, her dripping wet pussy desperate to make contact with something satisfyingly hard, frustratingly it met only my soft rounded stomach, leaving slick wet spots of her juice on me.

I squished her boobs together and attempted up suck both nipples into my mouth at once, I was in pure nipple heaven, I could have licked and sucked all night, but Bea's two tiny hands pulled my face up and away. Her tits sprang out of my mouth and relaxed back on her chest with sloppy plopping sounds, her rosy pink nipples now darker in colour and, if possible, even puffier.

I wanted to get right back to my adoration but her soft whimpers turned to please 'Please, please fuck me. I need to hold you and ride you until we both cum like express trains, pleeeeaase baby, let's fuck.' And how could I argue with that?

I slid up her sweat slicked body, my rock hard nipples dragging on her gorgeous cushioned skin. I looked down at our bodies and had a lightbulb moment. I held her already parted thighs open and dipped one big stiff tipped breast into her pretty pussy, where a thin path of soaking wet white blonde curls were glistening with her obvious arousal. The squishy sound, the sweet and salty scent, the beautiful vision and best of all, the intense glossy friction on my nipple had my own hips pumping to find a goal, writhing on her calf, her ankle, anything I could make contact with.

'Oh my god, you will make me go off like a rocket doing that! Mmmmm, fuck yeah, your big stiff nipple feels so good against my clit, ugghhh, flick it! Flick it harder baby, mmmmm.'

But then, just as I switched to the other tit and give it a sensual bath in her moisture I felt her body rear up and push me up with it. My tiny little angel suddenly had the wings of an eagle and was flipping both of us over on the bed so that I was now sprawled flat on the mattress and she was hovering above me.

'Get your sweet pussy on mine baby, let me feel how hot and wet you are.' She was practically growling and I wasn't about to argue.

Like the newbies we were, we struggled at first to get into position, one leg over, then under, then over... but the moment my stiff, swollen clit met hers it was like a cork in a wine bottle...an absolutely perfect fit. I bent my leg and reached for her hands to pull her toward me even more, and tilting us both up so I could watch her magical blancmange tipped mounds quiver with every thrust. We ground against each other until our juice mingled and our mixed scent filled the room. I had no idea my clit could swell so much and get so hard but I could feel it slide into the opening of her pussy a few times, the wet suction shooting rockets through my groin.

I was getting closer and closer to orgasm and I didn't need to ask Bea where she was - her flushed cheeks, glazed eyes and pumping hips told me she was right on the edge, holding back, waiting on me. My clit was so engorged by now it was almost painful, so I began to thrust with slightly less force, but more vigorously.

I had a vision of a horny Jack Russell humping a chair leg in my head but instead of giggling I let an impassioned 'Mnnghhhhnnnn, oh Bea, babe, I'm...' slip through my gritted teeth.

I watched as her face burst into wreaths of pure pleasure and she finished my sentence '...cummmmmmming. Nnngnnnn, arghh, arghhhhh, ahhhhhhh' and we both shot even more juice over the others pussy as they spasmed and quivered together, the sploshing sounds almost drowning out our grunts and moans of ecstasy.

Every time I thought I was done I would spark off again, lighter spasms but just as delicious. Bea was lying limp on the bed but her pussy was still flicking up at mine, lazier but making full contact. Eventually everything slowed right down until we both let out exhausted sighs. And breathlessly stated 'We. Are. Definitely. Doing. That. Again!'

I couldn't have agreed more, 'yes, yes we are... As soon as I get my vision and breath back'.

12