Maiden Voyage: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

I offer my hand to help her from the boat and onto the beach. Once she is safely out of the raft, I pull the boat up and out of the surf. I start unloading, setting the items on the beach and then pull the raft even farther up the beach so that it won't drift away.

Woman: Watching him as he ascends the ladder once more, I admire his cute butt. As I wait for him to return, I take in the breathtaking scenery. The water is brilliantly blue and the white sand beach looks so inviting. I turn as he returns with a couple more bags and we start for shore.

Upon reaching the shore, I offer to help, but he insists on doing it alone. I watch him work, kicking off my shoes and wiggling my toes in the warm sand. After he has the boat safely ashore, I move next to him, feeling his heat. A light sheen of sweat glistens on his brow and I gaze into his green eyes and smile warmly.

"Are you sure I can't help? I'm not helpless you know," I say as I flex my biceps. "Here...feel for yourself."

Man: I chuckle at seeing her flex for me. I reach out with my hands and make appropriately admiring murmurs as I feel her muscles.

"With those muscles, I better watch out and not make you mad," I say before bursting into laughter.

I duck as she makes a face and swings her small fist my way, which I grab and use to pull her into my arms.

I quickly kiss her as she wriggles in my grasp and say, "Of course you can help my dear."

I hand her the picnic basket, the insulated bag, and pointing out a spot down the beach a bit, say, "I think that over there would be a good spot to set up the screen tent."

Woman: 'This stuff weighs a ton,' I think to myself as I stumble my way down the beach with my load of items.

Man: I load up with the remaining items for our little camp and set off after her, catching up to her quickly with my long strides. We reach a likely spot and I set down my load and take the items she is carrying. Then handing her a beach towel to sit on, I toss her the sunscreen.

"Why don't you spread this out and get comfy and put some sunscreen on before you burn that lovely skin of yours."

Woman: I spread out the towel and sitting down, I apply the sunscreen. Once I am satisfied, I ask him if there is anything I can help him set up?

Man: Removing the tent from its bag, I hand her a small bag of stakes and poles and ask, "Can you open this for me?"

With practiced efficiency and her help, we quickly raise the screen tent and holding open the door and bowing grandly, I say, "Your palace awaits, my queen."

Woman: Entering the spacious tent, I turn and beckon to him, saying in my best British accent, "You may attend your queen, sir knight."

As he enters, I see that his skin has taken on a faint red glow and motion for him to sit. Ducking outside for a second, I retrieve the sunscreen and return to him, saying, "Let me put some of this sunscreen on you. The sun has already kissed you."

Man: "As you command, my queen," I reply and sit down in the center of the tent.

Woman: He shudders as I squirt some of the sunscreen on him and start to massage it into his broad shoulders, back, and neck. Finishing up, I kiss him on the top of the head and ask, "How about a swim now?"

Man: A warm feeling of relaxation creeps over me as I sit, enjoying the feeling of her hands massaging the sunscreen into my skin.

In response to her question, I lazily reply, "Yes, a nice refreshing swim would be lovely right about now."

Woman: With a smirk, I dash from the tent, yelling, "Race ya."

I am already half way to the water's edge when I hear him say something about not playing fair. I glance back and giggle as I shed my shirt. Reaching the water's edge, I strip off my shorts and toss them up the beach and then stand there posing for him enticingly before running into the cool water and turning to wait for him to join me.

Man: "Hey...that's not fair," I yell after her, but jump up and start after her.

I watch as she sheds her clothes on the way down to the water and seeing her naked body splashing in the surf, I quickly follow suit. Peeling off my tank top and struggling out of my board shorts, I run down into the water after her, finally catching her and grabbing her around the waist.

Woman: I feel his arms encircle me and laughing, I say, "What took you so long?"

He responds by dunking me and I come up sputtering and splashing water in his face with my hands, but instead of letting go, he pulls me more tightly into his warm embrace, calling my name and asking me to stop. I relent and looking up at him, I think, 'He is so handsome.'

Man: Holding onto her as she struggles in my arms, I say, "Please stop."

Pulling her more tightly to me, she stops and I see her look up at me; so beautiful, my lovely goddess of the sea. I loosen my grip slightly, then kiss her hard on the mouth, my tongue chasing hers and the pressing of her ample breasts to my chest raises my temperature noticeably.

Woman: Breathless from his kiss, my arms snake around his neck and I take a handful of his hair, tugging gently. The evidence of his arousal comes in the form of his hard cock pressing against me and I respond by pressing my hips closer to him. I can't believe how much this man stirs my passion. The waves surging around us feel heavenly and our kissing becomes primal as I wrap my legs about his waist.

Man: So tempted to take her right there in the surf, I resist as I think of my plans for her later on tonight. I whisper to her huskily, "Love, as much as I want you right here and now, I have plans for us later."

Woman: Pouting slightly at having misread the signs, I am taken aback by his words and say, "Oh...ok. Well, I did invite you in for a swim, so let's swim."

Standing up with my arms around his neck, I pull his head down and kiss him. Releasing him, I begin to move out into the surf. I hear him calling after me not to go too far. I slow down and tread water as I see him coming towards me. As he reaches me, he says we are out far enough and should go back.

The devil in me comes out and I challenge him, "I'll race you back to shore. The winner gets what ever they want for the rest of day. Deal?"

Grinning as he nods in agreement, we count off and on three, we start swimming. He is a powerful swimmer and quickly outpaces me and by the time I reach the shore, he is standing there with a towel in his hands, waiting to wrap it around me.

Man: Beating her handily, I reach shore and as I stand there with a towel around my waist, I watch in wonder at her graceful strokes and she walks from the surf. Sunlight in her hair and the water glistening on her body, I imagine her my Venus, rising slowly out of the sea. The vision is striking and as she reaches me, I suddenly sweep her off of her feet and carry her back to the tent.

Recalling her sexy pout earlier when I resisted the urge to make love to her in the surf, I lay her down and begin to gently towel her dry. Once dry, I reach for the sunscreen and begin to gently massage it into her soft, supple skin.

She purrs as I touch her and I roll her over onto her stomach and as I work in the sunscreen, I ask, "Would my queen like the complete massage?"

Woman: My skin feeling so alive and in heaven as he skillfully caresses my body, I murmur, "That sounds delicious."

Man: My hands move to the small of her back and she wriggles to get more comfortable as I begin stroking her back up along her spine and out over her shoulders, with each stroke applying a little more pressure. Then, I begin gently kneading her back, working all tension from her muscles. She visibly relaxes each moment as I work her body.

Her pleasure evident, I begin a light tapping massage on her back, striking lightly with the edge of my hands, my fingers loose. She lightly moans her pleasure and I finish off her back with long slow strokes again over the entire length of her back.

"Feeling relaxed, my dear?" I ask.

Woman: So relaxed that I am almost asleep, I hear a distant voice asking me if I am relaxed and it takes a conscious effort to murmur softly, "Hmmmmmmm."

Man: Beginning again with the long, gentle caresses, I move down now to work on her cute fanny and legs gently lifting each leg and kissing the soles of her feet. I work the leg muscles, kneading again, feeling every ounce of tension slip from her body. Finally, having worked my way all the way to her feet, I kiss each toe in turn before gently rolling her onto her back.

My hands on her thighs signaling my desire, she moves her legs apart a bit so I can see her delicious pussy. My cock gets hard almost immediately, but this is my gift to her. Stroking her legs, starting at her soft patch of downy hair just above her clit, I move down her legs and feel the tension melt from her. Running my fingertips back up her legs, I feel her tremble and I bend to kiss her stomach. She shivers slightly at my kiss and I love the slightly salty taste of her skin.

"Feeling good?" I ask.

Woman: Loving the feel of his hands, my body reacts to his sensual touches. The fires of my passion burn deep within me as his hand play my body. Hearing his voice pulls me back to reality I open my eyes, and peering at him through my lashes, say in a throaty voice, "Oh, yeeesss...please don't stop."

Man: My attention turns to her ample breasts and I move my hands up to these lovely globes. Lovingly cupping each in my hands, I tease the nipples, feeling them harden and bend to kiss them both in turn.

Woman: A soft moan escapes my lips as he teases my breasts, sending sensations straight to my clit. Hands moving with a mind of their own, I start to play with myself, feeling the moisture gathering there, and I ache with desire for release.

Man: The sight of her touching herself inflames me and I move her hands gently away as I move down between her legs. Wrapping her legs around my neck, I begin planting soft kisses on her pussy, tasting her and then begin licking her with the tip of my tongue along the length of your hot, moist sex.

Woman: My body alive, responding to his touch, craving more as my orgasm builds, a crescendo of pleasure that keeps growing with every caress. Panting hard, hips rocking, back arching, and moaning loudly, his tongue plays me like a virtuoso playing a piano.

Man: The trembling of her thighs inspires me to greater heights of passion, my tongue and lips ravishing her pussy, desiring nothing but for her to cum for me. Reaching over to a bag nearby, I decide to kick it up a notch and take out a small vibrator. Wetting it with my mouth and by rubbing against her wet pussy, I push it slowly inside of her as I lick and suck her beautiful hard clit. Once inside, I use it to drive her closer and closer to oblivion.

Woman: Just as I think I have reached the limit of pleasure I can bear, I hear a humming and feel a vibrator inside of me.

My body spasms uncontrollably and I scream out "Oh my God...Yes...Yes." Waves of pleasure inundate me and my pussy feels like a river as my juices flow copiously. Racked with pleasure, I couldn't move if I wanted to. Total relaxation sets in and I reach out to touch his face and smile softly.

Man: Feeling her relax following her climax, I remove the vibrator and gently lick away the wetness of her pussy and pat her dry with the towel.

Lying next to her, I whisper to her, "Repayment for the pleasures of the morning."

Hand slowly tracing circles on her stomach, I caress her until I hear her drift off to sleep, breathing slowly and softly.

Woman: Wanting to return a measure of the pleasure he has given me, but unable to move, I snuggle closer to him, drifting off to a blissful sleep, feeling his warmth and the breeze blowing through the tent. Man: Moving slowly so as not to disturb her, I slip from the tent and adjust the tent flaps to shade her from the sun. I put my shorts back on and retrieve the rest of our clothes from the beach where we dropped them for our swim. Folding them neatly, I put them inside the tent where she can find them when she wakes.

Feeling energized, I slip from her side and make a quick trip back to the yacht for a few more things that I think we could use. Then I return to shore and check on my sleeping beauty.

Woman: Opening my eyes and stretching languidly, I am momentarily disoriented until I recall where I am. Noticing that I am nude because of the warm breeze softly blowing over me, I reach out for him only to find him gone. Sitting up, I see my clothes folded neatly in a corner and crawl over to them and put them on. Sitting back on my heels, I notice him standing outside watching me.

Man: Watching her dress, I realize that she might like to clean up a bit. I say to her, "If you want to rinse off, I'll set up the shower, but the water won't be warm for a while."

Woman: Stepping from the tent, I smile at him and say, "Ya know, that sounds good. I'd like to rinse off some of this sand."

Man: Setting up the solar shower for her, I fill it with water so it will start to heat.

"There you go dear, but the water is lukewarm at best right now," I warn.

Woman: I pick up the towel, walk past him, and respond, "I think I can handle it."

Winking at him as I pass, I strip and pull the cord, causing the water to spill over me. I hadn't realized how warm my skin was and the contrast of the cool water hitting it causes me to scream piercingly. I hear him laugh, but don't dare look at him. Finishing quickly, I dry off, eager to get my clothes back on. Toweling off my hair, I realize I have no brush and hope that he likes the natural look.

Man: Turning away to give her a bit of privacy while she rinses off, I turn around again and laugh as she dowses herself with cold water from the shower and screams loudly. Seeing her there with nipples erect from the cold water, I am sorely tempted to grab her and take her back into the tent to make love to her as she stands there nude, but resist the sudden urge. I have to save something for later. I turn again as I hear her approach. Seeing her fuss with her hair, I reach into one of the bags from the boat and offer her a hairbrush.

Woman: "Oh thank you!" I say as I take the offered brush and start running it through my tangled mess. "You've been busy I see. How long was I sleeping?"

Man: "For about an hour I think," I reply, "Just time enough for me to run out to the yacht and pick up a few things."

I reach into the bag and remove a small cold sack with some fresh fruit inside. "I thought we could just have a bit of fruit for now and sit outside of the tent on the beach while we eat."

Woman: Amazed that he had done all of this, I just look at him. He looks at me and asks if something is wrong. I think about teasing him and asking what he would do if a pirate had come ashore and carried me off to his ship while he was gone, but decide against it. No point in giving away all of my personal fantasies right away.

I reach up to touch his face and smile, as I reply, "Nothing wrong. I am just amazed by all you've done. Now how about that lunch you promised me?"

Smiling up at him I say, "How many more surprises do you have up your sleeve?"

Man: As I think about what I still have in mind for later, I cock my eyebrow at her and respond, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I chuckle and say; "There are some other clothes in one of the bags if you like, including a wrap for your waist if you would rather wear your swimsuit than those shorts."

Woman: Finding the bag with the clothes in it, I wonder what deviltry he has planned, but all I say as I take a beach wrap from the bag is, "Thank you."

Ducking back inside the tent, I peel off my shorts and tie the wrap about my waist, and pull the shirt to one side, tying it into a knot. I consider putting on one of the swimsuits in the bag, but loving the feel of the warm breeze between my legs, I don't. Chuckling to myself, I wonder how long it will take him to realize that I am naked beneath the wrap. Moving back outside the tent to his side, I give him a big squeeze.

Man: While she is changing, I set out a light lunch of chilled fruit and some fresh cold water. I am viewing my handiwork when she comes up behind me and gives me a big squeeze. I turn in her arms and hug her back and we sit down together to eat.

Woman: As I hug him, I say, "This trip has been lovely. Thanks for inviting me."

Man: I smile at her as she thanks me. Then I spear a piece of fruit and offer it to her saying, "May I feed you?"

Woman: Offering to feed me is such a turn on. I lean in and take the offered fruit and slowly pull it off of the fork. It is cold and feels so good in my mouth. I raise my eyes to see him watching intently. Smiling, I pick up a fork and taking a piece of fruit, offer it to him.

Man: I smile at her as she takes the offered fruit, then accept a bite from her. I love feeding her as much as I like being fed by her. I feel like a prince, courting his queen in ancient Rome.

Enjoying the afternoon sun, we sit in silence, feeding each other and simply taking pleasure in each other's company. I can't think of anything I would rather be doing and I hope that she shares the feeling with me.

I really do love having her here with me and think back to the first time we met. It was just a few weeks ago, but it seems that I have known her for years. The memory fills my thoughts.

I remember seeing her across the room at the University where I work as a computer programmer. It was mere chance that I was there instead of at my desk and I thank my lucky stars that they called me in to fix a problem with the closed class display module.

She was standing there; looking up at the monitors, waiting for the list to reappear so that she could register for the classes she wanted. I put the finishing touches in a minor repair to the code and as I finished, I looked up to see that she had crossed the room and was now standing directly in front of me.

"May I help you, I asked?" as she stood there.

I am roused from my daydream by the touch of her hand on my face and I smile at her as I say, "Sorry dear, I was daydreaming."

Woman: Reaching out, I touch his face, bringing him back to the present, whispering, "A penny for your thoughts."

Man: Smiling as she rouses me from my daydream, I say, "Just thinking about the day we met." Looking at her now, sitting across from me, I count myself lucky that I wasn't in my office that day.

Woman: "Oh yes," I say, remembering what a crazy day that was and how lost I felt. I had just moved to the city and needed to register for my classes. I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do, and he seemed to know what was going on. I was very nervous asking for his help but I needed to sign up for the classes.

Man: "I've often wondered why you approached me that day."

Realizing that the why isn't important, but that being here with her now is, I offer her another piece of fruit and dab at her chin with my napkin as a dribble of juice from the fruit runs down her chin.

Woman: "I'd been in the city for two weeks and was lonely. You seemed nice and looked like you might know how to work the system. Actually I'm surprised I worked up the courage to approach you."

I paused, thinking back to that day. "You surprised me too. Remember...after helping me figure out what I needed to do, you asked me out for coffee?"

Man: "I couldn't believe that I did that either," I reply as I gently stroke her face, "But I couldn't let you get away...there was something about you that I fell for almost immediately."

Woman: I reach for his hand and kiss his palm. I didn't know he felt that way. I knew he was attracted to me, but his statement was a surprise.

"I never knew you felt that way. I'm really touched, and so glad to be here with you right now."

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers