MaidSally Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the second dress on and came back out to model it. It was a white frilly dress with layers or ruffles. It was cute, but not decadent enough for my Master. So I returned into my room and undressed again as the other man came out of his stall. He looked me over, smiled and headed to the cashier.

I tried a couple more things on in that store, and we purchase two things. We moved on down the street to another store that had very sexy fetish type clothing. This store was not wide, but deep. It had dressing stalls in the rear on each side of a back room.

The 3 of us walked around looking at the fetish wear. Mr. G. picked a few things. Jay picked out a leather corset that looked like it would be very difficult to get on. The store owner followed us offering up items. We were the only customers at the time. I swayed seductively as I moved about. The store owner would pick up an item and hold it up to me so we could visualize it. As we moved about, my master moved along behind me and when no one was watching, he reached up and pulled the bow loose on the straps that tied my dress together. He winked at me, and I knew that meant "leave it alone". I did nothing to stop the straps from slowly sliding loose and the dress opened more and more as we continued shopping.

The store owner brought me over a long silky dress with a huge slit up one side. As he moved to me, he had to have noticed my dress nearly open showing my stockings, garter straps and part of my panties. He did not hesitate. He held the dress up to me. I clutched the neck to my neck and he pulled the dress along my body to show how it should look. He was a master at smoothing the dress to my legs. As he did my dress fell completely open. He stepped back from me with the dress. We were in the middle of the store within site of the front door, but my back was to the front.

Mel, (not his real name) the store owner, simply said "you should try this on". And he reached over me and pulled the now dangling dress off of me. I think this even surprised my Master. Jay smiled and stood helping to block the view to the street. Mel removed my dress leaving me standing in the store in only my undergarments. Then he held the slinky dress over my head and guided my arms into it. He slid the dress down rubbing every part of my body as he did. He got the dress onto me and stood back to check it out. It was perfect fit and Mr. G. said it was a keeper.

Mel then simply pulled the dress back off and took the corset from Jay. He turned me around facing the street which was kind of embarrassing, but I did not protest. I guess we were far enough in the store, no one really noticed. He loosed the corset and then had my slid my legs into it. He then wiggled it up my body and placed it around my chest and waist. About that time, I looked up and low and behold, the shopper from the last store walked by, stopped and looked in the store. He studied the scene and must have figured out it was us, so he sundered in and moved slowly in our direction. Mel was pulling the corset strings tight and the corset dug into my waist pulling tighter and tighter. Mel was not shy about his hands on me as he worked the corset into place. Mel stopped working on the corset when he saw the man move toward us.

"Can I help you with something" Mel inquired of the voyeur from the last store.

"No just looking around" he said. That was an understatement I thought to myself.

"Let me know if you need help or see anything you like" Mel answered.

"I like that corset a lot. That's for sure." The shopper said as he studied my completely exposed panties with my cock growing rapidly now from all the attention.

"She does look excellent in this". Mel commented, and he spun me around for everyone to admire. As he did, my now fully erect penis popped out of my skimpy panties. I did nothing to fix it. Master would be furious if I did. My ass would get paddled and would be pink for days if I was to pull my cock back in or try to arrange myself. I just let it slide out as it wanted. I was rock hard now and it was pointing up out of the panties at my new corset.

Mel turned and picked up a very short tutu. He had me step into it and raised it up to the corset. It covered me, but it was so transparent it did not really hide anything. Everyone was admiring my outfit. And I was asked to parade around so they could all see it. I moved around in the store. I even moved up towards the front of the store and stepped out on to Hollywood Boulevard knowing the light shining through the tutu would be a sexy addition. Another man walking by spilled his coffee on himself looking at me.

Mel told me to come back, so he could show me something else. My Master was standing with Jay and the curious shopper when I returned to the back of the store. They all looked me over carefully. Mel retrieved a leather item off a hook on the wall. It was bright red and looked like a combination corset, with short sleeves that were detached from the main body part. The entire thing was covered with steel rings and clasps. He pointed out that this was probably something I should try on in the back room. Master agreed, and Mel went back up to the front of the store and closed and locked the door and hung one of those little "I will be back at" clocks in the window, and returned to the back room. I am not sure who invited the new guy, but he came right along.

With the other 3 watching, Mel stripped off my tutu. Pulling down the tutu pretty much relieved my cock completely from my panties. No one including me made a move to fix them. My rigid cock was just poking out. Mel then loosened the corset and started working it down over my hips and legs. It slid over my cock as it came down. It also grabbed the panties and just took them with it. Mel simply picked the panties up and handed them to my Master.

Mel now took the new leather corset device and wrapped it around me and did up several leather straps that held it secure in the back. There is no way I could ever put this on or take it off myself. He pulled the straps tight forcing the wind out of me. He now put the arm devices over my each arm. They went from the wrist to above the elbow and were cut to allow the elbow to bend.

He now showed everyone how the vest was designed to provide all kinds of restraint options. He pulled my arms behind me and clasped them. He showed how my elbows could be pulled in tight versus my wrists. And he pointed out there were other items that could be use with the vest.

"What else is there Mel?" Mr. G. asked

"Let me get all the options" and he left, returning a minute later with more stuff.

"There is this matching red collar. And this cock cage". Mel pointed out, showing us all the items. I was sure I was blushing looking at the cock cage.

"Those look cool" noted Jay. "But how do they work"

Mel went to work. First he put the collar on me and fastened it. He attached my elbows to the rings in the back binding my arms along my sides. Now he took the cock cage and he wrapped it around my cock and balls and snapped the straps together securing it tightly to my throbbing cock. He took a strap that came with the cage and attached it to a ring on the top of the uppermost strap that was around my cock just below the head. He then synched up the straps around my penis tightly. I winched out in pain. My Master looked at me and frowned and told Mel "tighter". Mel pulled again squeezing my cock hard. The head was sticking out and turning purple. Mel took the now attached strap and ran it up through the ring on the neck collar. He pulled it through and then through a ring on one wrist and then the other wrist. He tied it tightly to that wrist.

Now my cock was being pulled up by my own wrists. If I tried to relax my arms, my cock was tugged on even tighter.

Mr. G. turned me facing everyone and pulled the strap on my elbows tighter. This caused my wrists to move out tugging my cock into the air. I through my cock and balls would be pulled off of me. I moaned in pain. My Master only grinned. The others looked at me and offered no support. Mel was holding the last item. This was a flat leather covered bar with cuffs on each end.

"Do you want to see this also?" Mel asked Master.

"I am sure this is all very expensive stuff, so let's see it all. I want to know how this all works before I buy it. If it performs well, I will purchase it and all the other stuff we have picked out, plus a nice tip for having to close the store for a while. I am sure Jay and our new friend also wants to see this stuff."

Jay nodded in agreement, and the shopper told us his name was Jason and yes he wanted to see it all. He even joked that he would help pay for it. Mel had a short table in the back room that was used for sewing. He turned me and pushed me to the edge. Every movement put strain on the strap holding my cock. I tried to release the tension by holding my wrists in, but it was difficult. My arms hurt. My cock hurt. And now, Mel was attaching the leather bar to my ankle. He attached one end and then he grabbed both ankles and pulled them sliding my feet apart. He attached the other cuff. Now my legs were spread wide. Mel then pushed me down on the table which further stretched the strap on my cock and made me scream out in pain. My head hung over the other side of the table. Jason and Jay went around to that side and observed. I noticed both of them rubbing large bulges in their pants.

"Sally that is not acceptable screaming like that" Master said in a scolding tone. "Is that a cry out for a spanking?"

I Knew if I answered no, the punishment would be worse, so I replied, "I think I might need a spanking sir".

Mr. G. went out to the store and came back with a large leather paddle I had seen hanging on the wall earlier. Mel, Jay and Jason all stood back as he scolded me some more and then suddenly whacked my ass hard. He asked how that was, and I told him "too light master". He hit me again harder.

"Still too light master" was the correct response even though my ass burned making me forget about the pain of my cock being stretched.

So Master hit me for the 3rd time much harder. "That seems more like it Master" I replied trying not to cry out or scream.

Master said "good" and then he started to spank me hard. He gave me 10 or so good hard swats. Then he handed the paddle to Jay. Jay did not hit as hard, but he gave me 10 swats. Jason did the same. And finally Mel got in his licks also. My ass must have be bright pink and blistered at this point.

"I saw some nice lube up front in the counter Mel?" I heard Master ask. "Can I buy some, plus some of those nice condoms? I think we should test this restraint fully. Let's see if it can hold up while Sally takes all of us."

I lay there across the table with my ass hurting. While Mel went to get the lotion, Master undid the strap on my cock and removed the cock cage. "We may want to play with your cock Sally as we all take our way with you".

I was still laying over the table when I felt cold lotion being poured on my ass and a hand rubbing it into my anus. I heard some fumbling of clothing and then felt someone's cock press against me. It must have been Jason or Mel, because Master and Jay were standing in front of me now. I saw Jay had removed his pants completely and his cock was rock hard and pointing at me. He moved forward and pushed his rod into my mouth just as the cock was pushed into my ass. The person in the back was pumping his cock in and out of me in rapid strides while I sucked hard on Jay's cock. After a few moments, Jason, who I now knew was fucking me from the back started moaning hard. Mr G. Told him to pull out and come in my mouth.

Jay pulled his cock out of my mouth and headed around the back as Jason came around the table pumping his wet lubricated cock. He pulled the condom off and stuck his cock into my mouth and exploded almost instantly pumping a huge stream of cum into my waiting throat. I choked, but kept swallowing. I felt hands on my ass, and another cock pushed inside me. Mel was in front now pumping his uncircumcised cock in a kind of circular motion. He said something about only wanting head.

Mel shoved his cock into my mouth and Jay pumped me slower but deeper than Jason had. As he pumped, I assume it was My Master that picked up the leather paddle and started slapping my ass again. My own cock had recovered from the binding and stretching and was rock hard again and throbbing with ecstasy. Jay screamed out and pushed everything he had into me and came inside me. Mel also exploded at about the same time. He pulled his cock out partially and squirted his cum on my face and lips.

As this was all happening, I felt as If I was going to explode myself. Jay pulled out, and suddenly someone's lips were on my own cock. It only took a few seconds of sucking, and my cock pulsed stream after stream of cum into the unknown persons sucking mouth. The unknown lips sucked me dry until I was squirming.

The lips left my cock. Master lifted me off the table. He undid the leather bar on my legs and pushed me down onto my knees. He pulled his own cock out. And without touching it, he moved forward and placed the tip very near my lips. I simply reached out with my tounge and touched the tip and Masters cock burst with a massive load of cum. He did nothing to control it allowing the thick cum to cover my face, lips, eyes and hair. He never had to touch his cock, but he kept coming sending out at least 10 large pulses. This is why I call him the "Master" I thought to myself in amusement. My face was drenched. Master then pushed his cock into my mouth and allowed me to drain the remaining drops from it. I did so eagerly. I also licked at any cum that was running down from my face onto my lips.

Mel went to the front of the store and re-opened. Jason had a "first cross dresser blow job" look on his face and he said a quick good bye and left. I figured he would go to the nearest bar and have a few drinks to wash down my huge load of cum that he had swallowed.

Jay and Master undid the harness, got some towels and cleaned me up. I fixed up my makeup and things and Mel returned with my original clothing which I put back on. Master paid for all the stuff which made for a very nice sale for Mel. And the 3 of us left and decided to return to the bar and see if Mike was still working. Mike was getting off about the time we arrived. We have a couple of drinks and Master invited everyone to the house for dinner. We had dinner, drinks and more sex. Mike left around midnight. Jay stayed around for another day. And that day was another story I will tell later.

12