Mail Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pretty much did guy things around the farm together, even after we discovered sex. Unlike all the girls I knew in school, Carla never played games; she just came out and got what she wanted. She was as eager as any guy and made no bones about it.

The cab dropped me off at the white, wood framed house around 9 PM. I slung my duffel bag over my shoulder and walked up to the door. The porch light was on, but the house inside appeared dark. I knocked, but there wasn’t an answer. Digging around my pockets, I found the house key and let myself in.

Setting my bag down, I discarded my dress coat and slipped out of my dress shoes. I immediately noticed a soft light coming from a back room. Silently I walked through the living room and down the hall. Hearing a soft, susurrating murmur, I knew someone was home. The nearer the backroom I got, the louder the murmuring, the low moans and whispered four-letter exclamations became.

I peered through the doorway into the dimly lit room and the pupils of my eyes flared wide. There she was, at the edge of the bed, up on her knees, her face buried between two dark squirming legs, the bright gleaming moons of her upturned buttocks swaying invitingly. My eyes scanned from the beautiful gyrating butt to the flanking brown feet, flexing with curled toes, then up the shapely, gently writhing brown legs to a pair of magnificent heaving breasts. Tightly gripping the bed covers in her fist, Elana slowly moved her head side to side, moaning in pleasure.

Yes, sir, Elana was some exotic chick! The contrasting skin tones of the two girls made for a beautifully erotic scene. My now fully engorged dick throbbed painfully in anticipation; it was so hard it hurt.

What a reception! I didn’t say a word; I simply discarded all my clothing as quickly as possible. With my throbbing cock jutting before me, I walked up to the offered curvaceous behind. My breathing was shallow as my trembling hand reached out and glided up her smooth white thigh. She moaned with approval at my touch.

I didn’t even get near to her protruding pussy before my hand was wet. Bending forward, I ran my tongue up her leg to lick at the copious moisture that had dribbled from her oozing, palpitating sex.

My nostrils flared as I inhaled the musky fragrance of her arousal, the heady aroma increasing my excitement. As her pheromones flooded my system, my runaway libido seized control of my now fevered brain as well as my eager dick.

As I lapped at her inner thighs my hand rose to brush across her pouting vulva. This was something new; her outer pudenda were as smooth as a baby’s rump. As I licked at the crease between her thighs and her vulva, I really appreciated the change. I instantly liked licking the smooth skin of her shaved pussy, not that I would have minded in the least licking a furry one.

My tongue snaked into her sopping slit and I licked slowly backwards from the nexus of her folds, along the side of her clit, back across the silky surface between her inner and outer labia, and back across her perineum to her anus. On each pass I dragged my nose through her trench and across her anus. Her taste was heavenly, slick and slightly salty with a slight metallic flavor; her bunghole was fresh and clean with a faintly musky odor.

With each backward swipe of the tongue, I paused to flick my oral digit across her anus several times. Groaning salaciously, she pushed her ass back into my face. After several slow trips through her divine valley, I slid my right thumb into her vagina, my index finger finding the hard bud of her clitoris. With my left hand I spread her ass cheeks to give me better access.

I alternated squeezing her pussy with my thumb and forefinger with a gentle rubbing of her sex. My tongue darted around her anus, teasing, probing. She relaxed and my tongue plunged into her ass.

Lifting her head slightly from Elana’s twat, she softly hissed, “Ohhhhh, yesssssss!”

Pussy juice streamed down my forearm in rivulets. Pausing periodically from my oral-anal assault only long enough to lap at the scrumptious cunt juices streaming down my arm, I pushed her nearer and nearer to climax.

Twisting my hand around, I drove three fingers up into her. I massaged her clit with my thumb while finger fucking her vigorously. She let out a guttural groan as her pussy began to contact around my pummeling fingers and I could feel her shudder as the waves of intense sexual pleasure swept from her groin.

The full-body shuddering eased. Sensing that her orgasm had crested and peaked, I pulled my hand from her cunt and my face out her ass.

Grinning broadly, I stood and positioned my drooling cock to penetrate her. Slowly my cock head parted her heavenly lips before I drove my hard dick into the depths of her velvety smooth cock socket. As I drove deeper and deeper into the warm wet embrace of her still quivering cunt, she twisted her head partially around, her short brown hair falling over her face and she again hissed, “Ohhhhh, yesssssss!”

Her inner lips gripped my shaft snugly, caressing the length of my vein bulging shaft with their silky embrace. I could have given her a little more dick, but I felt my dick head deform against the hard ring of her cervix. I paused for a moment, savoring the exquisite feel of her clutching, pulsating pussy on my long impoverished cock.

Grasping her by her hips, I began the age old in and out, rotating my hips as I slowly thrust into her steaming pussy with long, deep strokes, truly screwing her. I closed my eyes for a moment lost in the luxurious sensations of mating hard dick with sumptuous cunt. She was as good as I remembered, squeezing my cock with her kegels, her pussy with the ideal degree of snugness for my cock without being either too tight or too loose.

Sounds of raw sex filled the room. Obscene squishing noises and her salacious mewls of passion were punctuated periodically by a sharp “crack!” as I popped her on her smooth haunches, hard enough to raise crimson handprints on her ripe buns. She seemed to like that a lot.

The position I was taking her in was ideal for stimulating her G-spot and I made sure that on each journey into her, her sweet G got the proper amount of attention it deserved from my happy glans. Pussy juice began to coat my balls as her juices seemed to gush with every thrust.

As I began picking up the pace a little, my right hand slid from her hip to toy with her nether portal. She was so incredibly wet that there was no shortage of natural lubricant. She flinched as I drove my middle finger into her warm rectum up to the second knuckle. She lifted her head and grunted unintelligibly. No longer able to concentrate on feasting on juicy tropical cunt, she laid her head in the thick tangle of Elana’s black pubic hair, enjoying the masterful fucking she was getting.

My eyes drifted up above my cousin’s head and across the sumptuous brown body of the Samoan beauty beneath her. Elana flashed a big white smile as she mauled her tits for me, beautiful full tits, capped with large dark aureoles and big ole nipples made for suckling. Her long black hair framed the classic Polynesian features of her face; her dark eyes sparkled and unmistakably beckoned me to join with her soon in coitus.

‘You’re next hula babe,’ I thought lecherously as I screwed and rutted with my favorite cuz. This was going to be a memorable night. I just didn’t realize at the time just how memorable.

Fucking away, I felt my dick being wildly squeezed as she cried out passionately, gripped by orgasmic pleasure. I felt my blood-swollen penis tingling and could feel my own orgasm begin to build. I fucked her through her orgasm and abruptly pulled out just before I reached the point of no return. Quickly I squeezed just below the crown of my cock to delay the orgasm. That did the trick. Soon I was ready to continue my incestuous coupling.

I squeezed out a prodigious quantity of clear pre-seminal fluid and worked it into her ass with my finger. Then I placed the hot spongy head of my organ to her butt and pushed. She protested, which was very unusual as she always enjoyed it up the rectum.

“Sasquash?” I hissed. There was no reply.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and with my thumbs I spread open her anus just enough to gain a tenuous purchase. That’s all the mechanical advantage I needed.

Abruptly lifting her head, she howled as the purplish head of my cock popped into her tight butt. Roughly I shoved her head back down by the neck with my left hand into Elana’s bush. Her arms flailed about uselessly as I pinned her down for a butt fucking.

I just figured it had been a while since she participated in buggery. I wasn’t especially into pain and suffering so I paused for a moment to allow her sphincter to stretch and adjust to my thick cock. After a minute of so of just letting my cock sit her butt, I began to thrust into her. She began protesting again, begging me not to do it.

“Sasquash?” No reply. I paused again and while waiting for her ass to adjust my thoughts wandered back to day that Ricky and I ‘raped’ her.

Ricky and I didn’t attend the same school, in fact he was around for less than a year before his dad moved on. His dad was doing some contract work for Goth Brothers and my dad invited Ricky out to the farm one weekend. We hit it off immediately like we’d been best buddies forever.

He had come with me several times to Mi-Ma’s farm for the weekend. Ricky was all excited about going to the farm. On a previous visit he had he lost his virginity when he joined with Carla and me in some carnal activities down at the swimming hole. To say that he was looking forward to getting laid again was an understatement.

That Friday night, we were playing cards with Dawn and Mi-Ma. I didn’t know if Carla was going to be there that weekend or not. I casually asked Mi-Ma if Carla was coming. Mi-Ma thought for a moment and said, “I don’t think so.” Ricky was fairly sullen after that.

Next morning the picture changed when Uncle Yancey drove up unannounced with Carla and Keri. Uncle Yancey had a few repairs that needed to be made and he enlisted Ricky, Carla and me to help. The projects ate up most of the day.

For some reason Carla had been in a foul mood the entire day. Finally when we were done, I dropped a not too subtle hint that Ricky and I wanted to do her in the hayloft. She glared at me and snapped, “All you guys are the same!” and then she angrily stomped off towards the woods.

I got the brilliant idea that we follow her and at an opportune moment, we’d take her like we were pirates. I grabbed a couple of lengths of rope and Ricky and I trotted off to find and ambush her.

After searching the woods for fifteen minutes or so, Ricky froze and pointed. “Look!” he exclaimed in a whisper. We found her all right, sitting on the trunk of a fallen tree, her clothes in pile on the ground, pleasuring herself.

“C’mon,” I said.

We burst from the brush hollering.

“Get the hell outta here!” she screamed as we approached.

“We want some nookie,” I said like I wanted another serving of green beans.

“Fuck off Randy! I’m not in the mood,” she said, covering her tits in an uncharacteristic show of modesty.

“You may not be, but we are,” I growled.

I grabbed her arm and she began to struggle, hitting me with her free hand and kicking at me viciously. Ricky lent a hand and soon we had her subdued, lying naked on the fallen log.

“Sasquash?” I asked hoping for no reply.

I grabbed a piece of rope and tied her hands behind the log, and then I forced her to straddle her legs around the log to tie her ankles. She was totally defenseless.

Ricky was grinning ear to ear as he leeringly feasted on her nakedness.

She screamed out, “Help! Help!”

Ricky became nervous, looking around, worried about all the noise attracting undue attention.

I said plainly and clearly, “Sasquash?”

She answered by again crying out, “Help! Help!”

I took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth to muffle her cries. I kicked off my jeans and boots.

“Hey man, maybe we shouldn’t…”

I mounted her.

Ricky was nearly beside himself. “Whad’re ya do’n man? Jesus! I thought we wuz jus’ gonna feel her up! We’ll get caught man!” he said in a near panic.

But I knew it was okay because this was a fantasy of Carla’s that we had discussed several times before. She wanted me to ‘rape’ her, but every time we both wound up giggling and just screwing instead. This worked out better because it wasn’t planned and besides there were two ‘rapists’. Besides, if she didn’t want to fuck all she had to do was repeat our safeword “sasquash” and I would have stopped. Lord knows, she had “sasquashed” me enough times in the past when she was not in the mood and I was horny as hell.

The panicked expression on Ricky’s face began to fade as he lustfully watched me ravage my cousin. Carla was still mumbling faux protests when I shot off inside her.

Ricky now had a big ole boner and he took her savagely. Long before he was finished she wasn’t protesting any more.

I took the panties out of her mouth and she gasped, “Fuck me again Randy, I need to come. Please, fuck me again.” What the hell? Ricky and I both fucked her again, hard, hog tied to the tree truck, her muffled cries this time clearly derived from wanton pleasure.

With this episode in mind, I knew that when it came to sex, Carla’s ‘no’ usually meant ‘yes’, at least when I was involved. ‘Sasquash’ meant no.

“Sasquash?”

There was no reply so I began thrusting into her butt again accompanied by what I knew to be insincere remonstrations. Sure enough, her protests soon faded away into unintelligible grunts and she began cooing and thrusting her hips back into my crotch so that I got as deep into her as possible. Her sphincter relaxed appreciably and my turgid dick glided in and out of her tight butt with little resistance. I increased the pace until I was ramming her ass with all I had, filling the room with a lewd stentorian staccato, her ass cheeks rippling with the force of each impact, fucking the living hell out of her.

Elana moved out from under her and knelt beside her. As I vigorously sodomized her, Elana stroked her tits and pulled on her nipples with one hand and frigged her clit with the other. Soon she shuddered and shook; I could feel her gut churning around my cock as she hollered, “Oh fucking Christ!”

Her passionate cries sent me over the edge. My penis erupted with a violent orgasm that sent forth a torrent of my thick semen shooting into the deep warm recesses of her bowls. My eyes fluttered shut as I lost touch with my surrounding, consumed for an all too brief moment of intense total bliss.

I was still ejaculating when she lurched forward, ripping my happily spewing dong from her ass. Thick creamy globules arched through the air and splattered across the surprised but delighted face of Elana. The next gout didn’t gain as much air and fell uselessly onto the bed. My final contractions only resulted in eruptions similar to that of a mud pot at Yellowstone, the thick issue merely gushing out my cock and then dribbling down the shaft to coat my testicles.

Breathing heavily as I struggled to recover, I was still seeing spots when looked down at Carla and smiled. She didn’t smile back. For some reason, her expression changed from one of total contentment to one of shock and surprise. I couldn’t speak yet, but as I looked at her I realized that something was wrong. It was her eyes. What in the hell did she do with her eyes? She had brown eyes, not blue.

She put her hand to her mouth and gasped, “Oh my god! What are you doing here Randy? Oh my god! I thought you were Terry or Billy, anybody but you! You weren’t supposed to be here until tomorrow!”

Behind me I heard a familiar voice mockingly laugh. “Randy Randy! You naughty, wicked, perverted boy!”

I glanced back to see Carla standing inside the door, unbuttoning her blouse, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Confused and dumbfounded, I looked back to the girl I had thought was my kissing cousin. With short hair, they did look like sisters.

“Dawn?”

THE END

12