Mail Clerk with Oral Duties Week 02

Story Info
New women have been added.
1.6k words
4.31
74.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
63 Followers

I was taken into the vacant office where they told me to get on my knees in front of them. They both had their skirts hiked up and their legs spread so I could see they did not have underpants on.

They had both shaved their pussies and I could see their slits that were slightly open. I was told to get closer by the head nurse first and she guided my head in between her thighs by pulling on the back of my head. She told me to get busy and to do it nice and slow as it was very early and there was an hour before the work day started.

She told me to part her pussy lips with my tongue and take long strokes. I could tell she had leaned back and scooted her ass towards the front of the couch. She was ooohing and ahhhhing, and saying what a great way to start the day. I realized why she was sitting on a towel.

Since their was so much joy juice coming out of her pussy I had to suck constantly to keep it from dribbling down my chin. She came holding me so close I could not breathe, telling me to lick deeper and with longer licks. Finally She released my head a little and I could breathe again. As She passed me over to the other nurse I could see the smile on her face.

The other Nurse proceeded to pull my head in between her legs and forced my face down to her pussy. She said that she wanted to be sucked exactly the same way. I slipped my tongue in between the lips of her pussy and started to lick slowly up and down. She was very wet by then and she told me to be sure to suck up her joy juices as I was Licking. She had me switch to licking her anus every time it seemed that she was going to come. Then it was back to her pussy for a while. She would pick up her legs off my back and put them on my shoulders so that I could get to her anus better. Then sh told me to see how far I could stick my tongue in her. She finally came, and they said that it was almost time to go to work.

I used the bathroom in the office to wash up, and they told me that they would let me know when it was time to please them again, but definitely not to make any lunch plans.

I reported to the mail room and loaded my cart to make my rounds. I completed the full circuit and had returned to the mail room, when I saw a note on the desk telling me to report to Human Resources.

I was told by the receptionist that I was expected and to go right in. The head of the department was very attractive and probably in her late thirties, but did not look it.

She looked up and asked me to come closer. When I got to her desk I saw a dozen pictures spread out and they were all of me in various positions and doing various things to the women that were with me in the pictures.

I groaned and told her that I was blackmailed into doing those things and to please not fire me. She laughed and told me she had no intention of firing me, but she did expect to be serviced whenever, and wherever, she wanted.

She told me to come around her desk, and when I did she told me to get down and under her desk, It was a large desk and there was plenty of room for me. She spread her legs and I could see that she did not have any underpants on. I could see the hair on her pussy and just make out her slit. I felt her pulling on the back of my head and then my face was buried in her pussy. She was talking to me, and telling me this would be added to my duties at least twice a day.

They would have to hire another mail clerk to help me as My additional oral duties would be taking a lot of my time. I stayed down there for almost a half hour sucking and licking, even while she took phone calls. She finally came, but told me to stay where I was. She got up, but no sooner did I see her get up, when someone else sat in her chair, I got a glimpse of the her receptionist's face before My face was pulled into her Pussy and I was instructed to Lick her pussy. She had more hair and she pulled me face into her slit so I felt I had a beard.

I sucked her off until she came, and was told that now I could get up and wash in the bathroom in her office.

When I came out the Head of Human Resources told me that my job security depended on how well I performed my oral duties, and did I have a problem with that? She told me that when I returned that afternoon some additional pictures would be taken of me under the desk performing my duties.

I was in a daze when I got back to the mail room. It was only 10:30 in the morning and I had sucked off four women. I still had my job, and that made me glad, but I wondered how many others I would have to please during the day, and when I would have the time.

I loaded up and started on my delivery route. When I got to the Head Nurses station she smiled broadly and asked me if everything went well in the personnel office.

She then told me that I would have to eat in between my runs as I would be very busy during lunch time, and would be taking extended lunches. I was to report back to the empty office by noon.

When I stepped into the "Empty Office", there were four women in there not just the two I expected. Two were sitting on the couch and two were in chairs facing the couch. There were tray tables next to each of them with food on them. It was obvious to me that I would not be eating any of the food. The Head Nurse beckoned me to get on my knees in front of her, and proceeded to guide my head where she wanted it. I had to lick and suck each one of them moving from one pussy to another until I had pleased them all. Each of them were photographed with my head under their skirts performing my "oral duties" as they put it.

An Hour and a half later, it was back to the mail room as I had to make another round of deliveries.

The Human Resource department was at the end of my run. When I got there the receptionist smilingly told me to go right in, as I was expected. I walked in and her boss beckoned to me pointing down at her desk. I knew what she wanted and got under her desk, She leaned back in her chair and scooted it under her desk so that I was trapped. She spread her legs and guided my head right pussy, Her ass was at the front edge of the chair and I could tell that the back of the chair was the kind that tilts back. I sucked her off as instructed until she came, and then told to stay right there.

The receptionist sat down and it was her turn to be pleased. I heard her say that this was a fringe benefit to her job that she never expected.

By then it was almost break time, and I immediately left before anyone else could call me.

When I got back twenty minutes later there was a note to report to the Head nurse. When I got there she said it was Her break time and she needed to relax. Being sucked off and coming was a great way, so I should go into the empty office and wait for her.

The other nurse was waiting for me, She told me to come to the couch and "assume the position", which was on my knees with my face in her pussy. I sucked and licked both her pussy and her anus. The head nurse came in while I was doing her and I could feel her sitting down next to us. I was amazed at how they just chatted while I was doing my new job, and wouldn't it be great to have someone like me at home to please them 24/7.

They wondered aloud where they could find someone to do that, and they both laughed.

While I was sucking off the head nurse, they continued talking about how someone could save the cost of room and board if they lived with them. I knew what was coming, and tried to pull my face away from her pussy to say something, but she just used both hands to keep my mouth pressed to her pussy and I groaned inwardly at what they were suggesting.

Having no choice, due to all the photos that had been taken, I knew that I would be moving very soon to another place to live. If You can call what I was in store for "living".

Since my room came furnished, only my clothes had to be packed. The two of them went with me to help, and drove me back to their home. I was welcomed to their home by having to suck both of them off and told that I would be sharing their bedroom, and their bed, but I under the covers at the bottom, as there wasn't room for the three of us side by side.

Living together is for chapter three.

psoother
psoother
63 Followers