Mail Order Bride Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuation of a saga in the life of Peterswiftt.
1.3k words
4.25
11.9k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly went to my outdoor kitchen and made myself an espresso and sat waiting for the sunrise while trying to figure out the riddle and reason for that troubling dream.

At or around five as it started to get light I was sipping my third and wearing only a towel when I decided to quietly slip back inside and grab my phone. I knew that Kay would be up and I really wanted to talk with her. Just as I was easing back down in my lounge chair, the phone vibrated.

It was a text from Kay with her flight information and a cute closing line: "See you tomorrow!" message and I decided not to call because I wanted to share Hamari with her without imposing any shadow of ill will: "Besides." I thought: "It's better for her to draw her own conclusion without me putting my slant on things."

The morning was pleasantly cool and I laid my head back, closed my eyes and while deciding on where to stop for breakfast on my way to the office I felt two little hands reach under my towel.

Without moving a muscle I announced: "Hamari, you don't need to do this all the time" And I slowly looked up.

"Peter, it is not that think I need to, it is because I want to." She responded as she pulled the towel away and started working on my balls.

"No seriously. Don't you think it would be a lot better and a bit more exciting if we spread it out a little more?" And as my cocked throbbed and my shaft started to stand, the morning sunlight gleamed through a huge globule of crystal clear precum that pumped out of my slit and she swept it off of me with the tip of her tongue.

Her commitment of sexually pleasing me was exiting, uncanny and inviting and I looked at her searching for something undesirable, anything, anything at all. But there just wasn't one thing.

There was no bed head, no morning breath, no crusted sleep in her eyes and she straddled the lounge and whispered: "We have a few minutes before the morning boats go by." And instantly my eight fingers were in her little arm pits with my thumbs on her hardening nipples and I watched in awe as that micro thin, silky black, pubic hair stripe, bulged out toward me as she eased herself down on my throbbing, stiffening cock.

When my hips instinctively raised up to meet her downward motion she whispered: "Stop and just leave this to me." And when I felt the head top out at the end of her canal with about three inches still exposed in open air, I truly realized for the first time how tiny she actually was.

I wanted to kind of play this off, hold out, pretend this was no big deal. I needed to focus, think of something else and above all, not let on that she was now the one in control.

I watched her face actually concentrate and she bit her lower lip as her inner muscles started to contract hard, over on and around my shaft before compressing tight up and over it's bulbous head.

As I started to nonchalantly lay my head back my hips wanted to thrust against her even more and she softly said: "Just be still." And her vaginal wall gripped the center of my shaft working it's way up toward the tip and then back down again.

Over and over it persisted into a progressive pulsating compressing grip and as it continued to grow even firmer, her tight chiseled little muscular tummy started to roll in unison with every contraction and I couldn't hold off any longer. No one could have.

An uncontrollable deep hard prostate twinge, followed by the familiar pleasant pressure in my balls caused my cords to retract, my shaft to convulse and I hopelessly looked down between us and I watched my sperm run down that exposed three inches of cock where it pooled at the base of my shaft.

Spurt after spurt swelled and backed up warm around the head and the second it concluded she eased herself up, pushed her long shining black hair to one side and removed every ounce of it with her warm luscious lips and the soft tip of her tongue.

I sat there speechless until we heard the deep tone of a large boat engine from three doors up and she took me by the hand and we were in my room and she laid out my cloths as I shaved: "Hum." I thought to myself: "A man would have to be an idiot to give all of this attention up. But then again." I thought: "There's something that just isn't quite natural about all of this ... though it should be."

We were sitting on Tampa Airport's cell lot looking at the display board when Kay's flight status quickly changed from "in range" to "at the gate" and I told Hamari: "I think you are really going to like her." And she gave me a genuine looking smile.

Fifteen minutes or so later Kay text: "I have my bags, headed to passenger pick up." And I text back. "On my way, white Escalade."

When I saw her up ahead, I flashed the lights, pulled into the lane and got out to greet her and load the bags and I noticed Hamari get out and climb in the back seat to give my guest the front: "Kay! You look beautiful! It is so good to see you. Thank you for coming." She looked at me with those crystal blue eyes, gave me a big hug and kissed me right on the mouth.

As I placed her bags in the back hatch I heard her introduce herself to Hamari and surprisingly she climbed in the back seat and sat down next to her.

"Hey! Ladies what am I ... your chauffeur?" I playfully asked.

And Kay laughed and came back with: "Home James." And the two girls chatted like best friends the hour and twenty minute drive back to Sarasota.

Kay dropped off her things in the Colonial Gable home that her parents had left me and after she got situated and they both went pee, I took them to the Ale House for dinner.

My old buddy bartender Scott looked at me favorably when he saw me walk in with a beautiful woman on each arm and when he recognized Hamari he beamed from ear to ear and just shook his head.

We ate and we drank and we visited well up to closing time and I told Kay as I walked her to the door: "We'll be by around nine tomorrow morning to pick you up for the boat trip, just basically pack the same as you did the last time."

Kay smiled, hugged my neck , kissed me and said: "Peter, she is lovely."

And before I realized I was saying it, not thinking or even knowing where it was coming from, I heard my voice answer her back saying the words: "Well, she's not you."

And my dream about her mother Kim crashed back in my mind and I knew that instant what it meant.

Kay looked me directly in the eyes, smiled approvingly at me and whispered: "Well Peter ... she'll just have to be your Dunbar then." And she leaned in and swept her sweet little tongue between my lips.

"Did I do alright?" Hamari asked when I climbed back in to buckled up.

"You did just wonderful." I answered her: "Just wonderful."

She asked "Are you all right?

And I looked over at her, smiled and answered: "Yes Hamari ... I believe I am." Then as we were backing out of the driveway I smiled and added: "No rough stuff tonight, we have to get up early in the morning. You are going to love my boat."

She actually giggled for the first time that I have ever heard her do it and she replied: "I noticed that you always liked it better in the morning."