Mail Order Mecha Pt. 01

Story Info
Stark orders his own Mail Order Mecha from the Internet.
1k words
3.68
6.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere, in another world, technology as grown considerably. The field of AI technology has exponentially expanded. If one were to go online, there would be a number of websites that sell things called Mail Order Mechas. These Mechas are androids with extremely advanced AI. They are able to have their own free will, and to keep them from being too intelligent, they only have the mental capacity of a regular human. In a sense, they are a robotic human. However, they also don't seem to resemble a robot. In fact, they physically have more resemblance to a silicone doll. Today, 19 Year Old Stark is about to customize and order his own Mail Order Mecha.

Stark: Let's see... I can see options for hair, skin, and eye color, height, hairstyle, gender, body type, and a few other options...

He selected a female option. Some options were replaced with others in doing so. New options included things such as breast and butt sizes. Other options were things such as voice, name, personality, and occupation. A common use of these Mail Order Mechas were to serve a specific purpose, such as teaching, cooking, or construction. However, another, less common use was to use them for more personal reasons. Female Mail Order Mechas were able to come with a vagina, and they were also able to have sex and be able to feel it as if they were real women Stark spent the next half hour finishing the planning. The total cost of this Mail Order Mecha came to be about $19,875, which would seem expensive to seem, but for people like Stark, who had a lot of money, were able to easily afford the expenses. He ordered the Mecha, made a single payment to cover the whole cost, and waited. After about a week, it was created, tested, and shipped out to Stark's home.

Stark: At last, my Mail Order Mecha is here.

He opened the crate that held the android. Inside is where it stood, powered off. She had cherry red hair, which was tied back in a ponytail. She was naked, having no clothing on her body, exposing her round, decently sized breasts. The clothes that came with her were in their own bag. Other items included the manual, a memory disc, and a remote controller. In a hurry, he took everything out of the crate and got to work with the setup. He pressed a power button on the controller. The eyes of the android lit up, but the voice came from the remote.

Voice: Hello. Thank you for ordering your Mail Order Mecha. To complete activation, please give information. Who is the owner of this android?

Stark: Stark Karlov.

Voice: Understood. Please insert the Memory Disc. The drive is located in the back of the android's head.

Stark grabbed the special memory disc and inserted it inside of the android.

Voice: Communicating... Data transferred. Please enjoy your Mail Order Mecha.

Then, the android itself awoke. It yawned.

Android: ... Oh, hello. Are you Stark?

Stark: Yes, that's me.

Android: It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Rosa, your new Mail Order Mecha.

Stark: It is nice to finally have you.

He held out the bag of clothing.

Stark: Here, put these on.

Rosa took the bag and looked through it. After making her choice, she put some clothes on. She wore a white T-Shirt and some blue jean shorts.

Stark: Now, allow me to show you around.

Rosa: Okay.

He held her hand, and he brought her to different location in his house.

Stark: So, first is the living room. It's more of a place to relax.

Rosa: That couch looks soft.

Next, he lead her to the dining room and kitchen.

Stark: This is the dining room. Uh... Do androids even eat?

Rosa: Nope. The closest we get to eating is charging our batteries overnight. We know how to cook though, so I can make things for you if you'd like.

Next, he showed her the upstairs, starting with the bathroom.

Stark: This is the bathroom. I think you know what it's used for.

Rosa: Er, yeah. Androids don't need to do that. We're completely water-resistant, though, so we can be washed.

Finally, he led her to the bedroom.

Stark: And this is the bedroom. This is where we sleep. So... Do androids sleep?

Rosa: Well, the process where we recharge our batteries is pretty similar to what you'd call sleep.

Stark: Ah, alright.

He walked over to a nearby desk, opened a drawer and pulled something out.

Stark: I have a gift for you, Rosa.

Rosa: What is it?

He held it out to her. It was a tablet.

Stark: It's a tablet. It has some games and other apps pre-installed, so you can use it whenever you're bored.

Rosa: W-Wow. Thank you, Stark.

Stark: You're welcome, Rosa.

He looked out the window. The sun was beginning to set.

Stark: It looks like it's about time for bed.

Rosa: Oh, alright. So... Are we sharing a bed?

Stark: Yes. I don't have an extra bed. I could get one for you, if you'd like.

Rosa: No, I'm fine. I think sleeping next to you will help me get to know you better.

Stark laid down on the bed. Rosa took off her pants, leaving her in just her t-shirt and some blue panties. She laid down next to him.

Rosa: Well, good night, Stark.

Stark: Good night, Rosa.

Stark fell asleep, while Rosa powered off, her internal battery charger kicking in. That night, Stark had a lewd dream about Rosa. In his dreams, Rosa was giving him a striptease, dancing slowly, removing her clothes one by one until she was completely exposed. She would walk up to him and go down on him, pulling out his cock and sucking him off. On occasion, she'd switch things up by squeezing him between her boobs. And then the main event would follow. She would climb onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees, waiting for him to plunge his big dick into her. And plunge he would, for he would get behind her, thrusting his dick into her, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Her body was incredible. After a few long moments of pure pleasure, he would unleash his load into her mechanical womb. And then, he awakened.