Mail Order Mecha Pt. 02

Story Info
Rosa shops while Stark gets an interesting commission.
551 words
3.7
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stark awoke, he found that Rosa had already been awake. She was sitting at the nearby desk, fiddling with her new tablet. Stark yawned.

Stark: Good morning, Rosa.

Rosa: Oh, good morning, Stark.

Stark: Hey, what time is it?

Rosa: Oh, it's about 7:46. Why?

He stretched for a moment.

Stark: Usually by this hour I have some coffee, maybe a bagel or something, and then I get to work.

Rosa: Work?

Stark: Yeah. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I work from home.

Rosa: Oh. Well, what do you do?

Stark: I'm a writer. Well, I'm also an artist. I write and draw comic books.

Rosa: Wow, really?

Stark: Yeah. It started as a hobby, and I do have my own side projects, but I also take commissions from others.

Rosa: How long does it take you?

Stark: Uh, it depends on what I'm doing. If it's a commission, it goes by kinda quick. If it's my own work, it takes a while.

Rosa: Wow. Hey, want me to grab you some coffee?

Stark: Uh, sure.

She walked out of the room.

Stark: Let's see... Next on the commission list is... Oh boy...

Stark was no stranger to requests. However, this one was one of the weirdest. His next commission was to draw a comic of a woman being captured and "used" by wolf-like creatures.

Stark: ... This will be interesting...

Then, Rosa entered the room.

Rosa: I have coffee for you, Stark.

Stark: Great. Thank you.

He took a sip of the coffee. He smiled.

Stark: How did you know I like this flavor?

Rosa: I saw the grocery list on the fridge. Do you want to go shopping for you?

Stark: Sure.

He handed her some money.

Stark: Be sure to stick to the list, okay?

Rosa: Don't worry, Stark. You can count on me.

She left the room, and Stark got to work. A few hours later, he was in the middle of drawing a lewd scene when Rosa arrived home. After putting the groceries away, she walked back to the room.

Rosa: I'm back.

Stark: Welcome back, Rosa.

Rosa: Hey, can I see what you're drawing?

Stark: Uh, I'm not so sure that's such a-

Rosa saw the drawing anyway. She got a few seconds in before covering her face, with it clearly being red, once again making Stark question the inner workings of her.

Rosa: O-Oh my... I-Is that what I think it was?

He sighed.

Stark: Yes, it is. It's my newest commission.

The drawing, though not yet in full detail, could be easily recognized as a woman with torn clothes surrounded by muscular, anthropomorphic wolves with huge dicks pointed at her.

Rosa: Th-This is not what I expected to see today.

Stark: I'm sorry. I don't usually do these kinds of comics, but the guy that asked is willing to pay high price.

She uncovered her face and looked around a little more.

Rosa: I-I see... Uh, you may want to look down.

He had a questioning look on his face. She pointed down, and he looked. When he realized it, his face went bright red as he covered himself. He had grown hard, and the bulge in his pants was presenting itself as if it were a casino in Las Vegas.