Mail Order Menage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Wilson was more than happy with her for a wife.

They did ask her a couple questions once they got on the road. She was tucked between him and Jake on the wagon seat so they could both speak with her. They'd traveled the road often enough they didn't need to pay much attention to Old Jet; the horse liked to do the odd job now and then but at the end of it he was always eager to get back to his stable and be spoiled rotten.

They chatted a little bit, asking about Evelyn's journey and picking up a bit more information about her life back in New York. They'd known she was an orphan, and by her letters she'd been well educated, but not much more than that. It wasn't more than half an hour before she started drooping in her seat, just as Wilson was telling her one of his funnier stories about life on a ranch.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, holding her hand up to her lips to cover her yawn.

"No worries, sweetheart, you're just tired," he said. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her into him, so she could lean against the side of his chest. Startled, she seemed as if she was going to pull away, but then she cautiously settled in and a strange, tender feeling exploded with a burst of warmth in his chest. "You try and get some rest. We have a ways to go yet."

Grinning, he looked over her head at Jake, who was doing his best not to look casual and not completely jealous that Wilson was now cuddling with their wife. She felt a little stiff still, but after just a few minutes her body relaxed completely, slumping against his.

"Bastard," Jake whispered.

"You're the one who always insists on driving," Wilson said cheerfully.

Not that he ever argued; Jake was happier when he had his hands on the reins, but this was definitely the best perk he'd ever gotten from his friend's controlling ways.

Evelyn was soft and warm, and she smelled good, too. Like soap and woman. His cock stirred, but there would be time for that after they'd gotten back to the house... where she would already be well rested.

Wilson grinned.

******

Their bride rested on Wilson's shoulder for the entire ride back to the ranch, her deep breaths not quite reaching a snoring level but definitely audible. Jake drove the familiar road with more care and focus than he had in years, wanting to make sure nothing in the wagon's motion jostled her awake. The poor thing had to be exhausted.

Even if she wasn't, she was going to need her rest for the wedding night, anyway.

He and Wilson had agreed to take turns until they had a better idea of just how experienced she was, but neither of them had had any satisfaction outside their own hands for far too long. Just sitting next to her on the wagon seat, he was rock hard, and he was damn sure Wilson was as well, especially since the lucky bastard had actually gotten to hold her.

When they were within sight of the homestead, Wilson carefully jostled her awake.

"Wake up, Evelyn," he said, rubbing her arm with his hand. "We're home."

"Home?" she asked sleepily, her voice husky, as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Somehow even that looked good on her.

"Home," Jake said, feeling a little thrill as he confirmed it. They had a bride and now they were home; having a wife would make the ranch into a real home in the way it hadn't yet been. The sun was setting out in the fields, making the entire spread look even more picturesque than usual. "The hands will already be in the bunkhouse, and we'll introduce you to the housekeeper tomorrow."

Evelyn nodded, wringing her hands a little nervously. Jake wasn't sure if he should ask what was making her anxious or if asking would just make her even more so... fortunately she spoke up fairly quickly. "Will I need to make dinner or..."

"Oh, no, Mrs. Vincent will have laid out something for us," Wilson said cheerfully. "There'll be plenty for you to do tomorrow, no need to worry about anything tonight."

Damn straight.

Food, show her around the house, and then he and Wilson could become intimately acquainted with their new wife. Asking her to cook in an unfamiliar kitchen would have been rude, not to mention taken up far more of her time than they were willing to give up at the moment.

Jake pulled up in front of the house, enjoyed the awed look on their new bride's face. "Wilson can go take care of Old Jet and the wagon, and I'll give you a tour of the house before we eat."

"Oh, I can, can I?" Wilson asked with a drawl, raising his eyebrow at Jake, who tossed the reins to him and grinned.

"Seems only fair, since I drove."

Shaking his head in mock censure, Wilson's lips still curved in a smile. As soon as Jake had gathered their wife's bags, while she stood to the side nervously watching, Wilson clucked his tongue and got Old Jet moving again. He'd probably be finished unharnessing and currying the horse in record time, Jake thought with amusement.

Turning, he gave Evelyn a reassuring smile, which she hesitantly returned. "Let's get on inside then and I'll show you around."

******

The house was gorgeous, much larger and more spacious than she could have imagined, much less expected. Evelyn hadn't realized exactly how much space there was out West, even after seeing all the fields and plains on the train for hours, it didn't seem quite real, especially once she got inside the house. Twenty people could have easily lived in it and still had more space than she had in the city!

The decor was certainly more what she'd expected; lots of large sturdy furniture with few (if any) softer touches. Everything was kept quite orderly and clean, testament to the housekeeper's proficiency, but it was really quite stark. She followed the cheerful Mr. Tillman, Jake, she really should start think of her husbands (husbands!) by their first names, up to the second floor. They passed several doors before he put down her bags outside the door at the end of the hall.

"This is our bedroom," he said cheerfully, sending a shiver up her spine at the pronoun.

Our.

Tremulously, she stepped past him as he held open the door and entered the room.

It was large, larger than any bedroom she'd ever seen, and it also had the largest bed she'd ever seen. The broad expanse was easily three or four times the width of the narrow cot she'd slept in for as long as she could remember. Still, it was a shock to see, as her mind immediately pictured herself in the center of the huge piece of furniture, a man on either side of her. The scandalous bent of her imagination nearly took her breath away.

"The wardrobe is only half full," Jake said, coming in behind her with her bags. "And there are several free drawers in the dresser you can use. Just let us know any other furniture you might need and we can get it."

Goodness, compared to her living circumstances before, she felt like a princess. Well, as long as she didn't think too much about what would be happening on that very large bed with her very large husbands. Kissing. The way they'd kissed her at the church. Those kisses had surprised and shocked her, making her feel quite weak in the knees at the time. Her body tingled in a way she'd never felt before, making her wonder if she was coming down ill with something. She felt strangely short of breath, her lower body clenching in an unfamiliar manner. Perhaps it was just nerves. She was quite anxious.

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh, yes," she said without thinking, then blushed at having so uncouthly admitted to it. Jake just grinned and held out his arm for her to take, escorting her down the stairs, pointing out the other rooms and explaining to her for what they were currently being used. Although a couple were bedrooms, he admitted several of the upstairs rooms were just storage at the moment, and one was full of old saddles and reins which Wilson liked to repair in his free time.

As they came downstairs, Wilson was just coming in the front door, pulling off his hat to hang on a peg by the door.

"How's the stable?" Jake asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

"All's well," Wilson said cheerfully. "Missy's looking like she might foal soon, so Jeb's watching over her."

The men started discussing the pregnant horse, with Evelyn listening intently and even daring to ask a few questions as they headed into the kitchen. The housekeeper had left a meal out for them on the stove, covered, and still warm enough to eat, chicken and vegetables in a savory broth, covered with a biscuit topping, flavored with herbs Evelyn was unfamiliar with. It was absolutely delicious. She promptly resolved to ask Mrs. Vincent for the recipe. Even though it had been waiting out for them, it tasted fresher and more flavorful than anything else she'd ever had. Jake told her that was just the fresh ingredients and country air, and she wasn't sure if he was teasing her.

As the meal went on, she became more and more aware of the men's heavy looks at her, their eyes alight with expectation, and her nerves wound tighter and tighter. She couldn't get the huge bed waiting upstairs for them out of her mind. She was quickly realizing that while ranching might be hard work, they were probably very intent on having their marital rights tonight. That was reasonable, as it was their wedding night.

Part of her wanted to immediately admit her duplicity, that she'd lied about not being a virgin. After all, they were expecting an experienced woman, and she wasn't. Then again, she hadn't told them how experienced she was. Just knowing what to do might be enough to fool them and they need never know she lied in order to become their bride. Desperation had driven her, but she wasn't sure exactly how understanding they'd be, especially when she was becoming aware of the tension in the room and instinctively understood it had to do with their carnal expectations.

From what the other women had said, she shouldn't need to more than lie on her back, spread her legs and they'd do the rest. Some of the women who had said it was fun also seemed to indicate there could be more to it, but they had never gone into specifics, so she would just have to rely on the knowledge she did have.

"All finished?" Wilson asked, his voice eager.

Evelyn wished she wasn't, but she couldn't possibly eat another bite. She'd already had more than she normally did for a meal, and her stomach was so knotted with tension she was afraid of making herself sick.

If she made herself sick that might earn her a reprieve, or perhaps a trip back on the train to the East. Would they be angry? Upset? Enough to decide they didn't want a wife who became sick on her first night with them? She couldn't risk it.

She just nodded, unable to find her voice.

"We'll clean up," Jake said, sounding just as eager as Wilson, standing quickly and picking up the empty plate in front of her. "You just take some time to relax."

If she wasn't so nervous, Evelyn would have laughed at how the two big men hustled to clean up the table and kitchen.

******

Reminding himself to be patient, because their little bride was obviously feeling rather anxious over the prospect of pleasing two husbands, Wilson very gently lowered his mouth to hers. She was practically quivering with nerves in his arms, and he could feel Jake's hands moving soothingly over her back.

It occurred to him that they hadn't asked her how experienced she was in the few letters they'd written back and forth, just admitting that they wanted a woman who wasn't a virgin had been almost too uncouth, so they hadn't asked for details or anything. Evelyn seemed like she didn't have much experience at all, or maybe it was just the natural reaction of any woman when faced with two men rather than one? She did seem like a prim and proper kind of woman.

As if of one mind, the two men set about easing her tension and stoking her arousal.

Wilson kissed her breathless, keeping her distracted, as both men's hands moved up and down her body, familiarizing themselves with her body and her sensitive spots. They were both eager to sink inside of her, but they wanted to make this good for her, too. Neither of them wanted a bride who was less eager for their touch after her wedding night.

"My turn," Jake said huskily, and Wilson broke off the kiss, turning her towards Jake, just as he had in the church, only this time, he didn't have to stop touching her as he watched his friend devour her mouth.

He pressed up behind her, angling his cock so it wedged between her bottom cheeks, enjoying her soft whimper as she found herself trapped between the two of them. When his hands moved up to cup her breasts, he found her nipples hardened into stiff little points. The whimper turned into a moan against Jake's lips as Wilson squeezed the soft flesh of her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples.

"Mmm, she likes that," Jake said, lifting his mouth from hers to look down at her.

Evelyn was panting for breath, her eyes glassy with arousal, pupils huge in her hazel eyes as she leaned back against Wilson's chest. Her own chest pushed outwards, arching, as Wilson squeezed and kneaded. She let out another little cry as Jake lowered his head again, but this time to kiss along her collarbone, right where it was exposed at the neckline of her dress. Wilson easily bore her weight as she rested it against him.

Jake's fingers nimbly sought the buttons going down the front of her dress, opening each one with a little flick so his mouth could move lower and lower.

"Oh... oh my..." Evelyn's breathy shock was clear as Jake began to kiss the tops of her breasts, Wilson's hands cupping them and holding them up like an offering as her buttons were further opened. Wilson stared down at the bounty in his hands, his fingers curling inwards to pull her dress away from her gorgeous breasts with their pink-tipped nipples like little berries.

Her skin was satin under his rough hands and she quivered at his touch. He felt her hands on the outsides of his legs then, clutching at him as if to help hold herself up while the men touched her. Wilson's cock ached and he couldn't help a small thrust, groaning as he did so. Their bride matched his groan with a moan of her own and Wilson looked down to see Jake now suckling on one of her ripe berries.

Envious, Wilson cleared his throat. "I think we should move our wife to the bed, so we can both enjoy those pretty nipples," he said. After all, she certainly seemed into what they were doing, so he wasn't worried the change in location would overwhelm her.

She let out a little mew as Jake released her nipple with a hard pop, obviously having given it a good suckle just before pulling away. Her body writhed against Wilson's and he could feel the pounding rhythm of her heart.

******

Evelyn's body was on fire, and she thought she might be going insane.

Nothing the other women at her old job had told her could have prepared her for this.

Pleasure was rushing through her in a torrent as she made the most scandalous heathen noises she'd ever made, and she was aching through and through for something; she just didn't know what exactly. A deep need had grown inside of her as Jake and Wilson had touched her, so overwhelming she'd barely noticed that Jake had been undressing her until his mouth moved over her breast. She might have jumped away but Wilson had been there behind her, holding her in place, cupping her breasts.

The onslaught of sensation was like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

The men obviously knew what they were doing; they moved their hands purposefully, Wilson's strong arms lifting her up as he carried her over to the bed. As soon as he'd laid her down on it, his hand was moving over her breast again and Jake's hands were traveling up her legs.

Part of her was completely aghast at the way they were touching her, another part of her reminded herself that she was their wife now and they had every right to touch her in this manner. Somehow, she just hadn't actually expected it. She certainly hadn't expected or been able to imagine how it would actually feel.

Moaning as both men found her nipples with her lips, Evelyn writhed, her hands finding their heads and clutching at their hair. Her legs moved restlessly as the ache between them grew, the sucking pulls of the men's mouth tugging at the need in her core.

"Oh please!" she cried out, not knowing what she was begging for, only knowing she need something, something more...

Chuckles rumbled through the men's bodies and then she nearly screamed as one of them, she wasn't sure which, pulled her skirts up to her waist, completely exposing her below, his hand falling on the soft mound of curls at the juncture of her thighs. Fingertips dipped into her womanhood, touching her so intimately, so pleasurably, she lost her breath. Her fingers tightened in their hair as she stared blindly into space, quivering so hard she thought she might burst.

She should be more modest, but she felt shameless. She no longer cared what noises she made or wondered if she was behaving the way she should; all she wanted was for this ever-building tension to reach its culmination. It had to, didn't it? She would explode if it didn't.

The fingers dipped into her, a shocking sensation, and then she mewled as they stopped.

Somehow it felt right to have something inside of her and she wanted more, craved it, needed it...

******

Shock reverberated through Jake as his fingertips pressed against... well, pressed against something that shouldn't have been there.

He lifted his head to look across Evelyn's beautiful breasts at Wilson, who was so consumed with lust it took him a moment to realize something was wrong. Wilson's brow creased as he looked up at Jake, giving Evelyn's nipple one last suck.

"Oh, please, don't stop," Evelyn begged, writhing shamelessly, sounding far more like a woman who knew what she wanted than she did a virgin.

Yet, Jake couldn't think of any other explanation for the barrier his fingers had encountered.

Almost dazed, since his cock had been running the show far more than his brain, Jake moved his hand, rubbing her soaked pussy and swollen clit, while giving Wilson a significant look, his eyes sliding down her body to where his hand was rubbing her. Evelyn moaned, her hips lifting, writhing, her dress bunched around her waist. She was fucking gorgeous in her pleasure and Jake was quickly deciding he wasn't too fussed about her pure status. Virgin or not, she didn't seem at all hesitant about the current situation between two men, which had been their main concern.

Wilson's hand came down, and Jake moved his out of the way, curious to see if Wilson would come to the same conclusion he had.

Evelyn gave a sharp cry as Wilson's fingers rubbed over her clit, and both men turned their attention back to her as she climaxed. Jake's fingers dipped in and out of her pussy with shallow thrusts as Wilson stroked her little bud, and she shook between them with the intensity of her ecstasy, a look of surprise on her face. That didn't necessarily mean he was right about her being a virgin, there were selfish men in the world who didn't care whether or not a woman achieved the same ecstasy they did, but it was another point indicating the evidence he thought he'd found was exactly what it was.

As she panted, her breasts heaving, Jake moved his hand up and took Wilson's fingers, pulling him down to the soft, hot opening of her body.

Wilson's fingers probed, stopped, and he frowned.

Yeah. Their little bride had lied to them.

******

Oh

Goodness...

Evelyn felt utterly limp. Spent.

It turned out it was possible for a body to explode.

At least, metaphorically.

It had felt like an explosion; as if she'd turned into a stick of dynamite, the men had lit her fuse, and she'd gone up in a burst of smoke and light.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers