Mail Order Menage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Fingers still stroked between her legs, almost hypnotically, soothingly...

The women she'd talked to hadn't described anything like this.

How could they? Just trying to think of how she might describe the experience put her at an immediate loss for words.

"Evelyn." The voice was deep. With her eyes closed, she wasn't sure which man had spoken.

"Mmmm?" She felt sleepy, content, even with those fingers stroking her between her legs. If they wanted to touch her there, well, it felt a bit counter to her raising, like it was supposed to feel indecent, but it just felt good. Besides, there was more to a wedding night. She was ready for it now.

"Are you a virgin, Evelyn?"

"Mmm hmmm." She answered affirmatively without thinking; the casual soothing way the question had been asked when her defenses were all lowered didn't set off a single alarm in her mind.

It wasn't until the gentle stroking stopped that she realized she'd said something wrong.

She'd told the truth.

Energy pumped through her, scattering her wits, and she tried to sit up and grab her dress to cover herself at the same time. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of the forbidding expressions on her husbands' faces, which was not at all reassuring.

"How did you know?" Her voice was shrill, shocked. Fear pounded through her as Wilson's hand caught her shoulder and pressed her back down. They were both still touching her, gently but firmly holding her down on the bed.

Should she not have exploded? Had her uninhibited shameless reaction to their touch somehow given her away?

She felt exposed and vulnerable, which she hadn't just moments ago, and she wanted to squirm away and hide from those hard stares.

"Your hymen is still intact," Jake said finally.

Evelyn wrinkled her brow in confusion. "My what?"

"Your maidenhead? Your virginity?" Wilson said, his voice lilting up and turning the words into questions, trying to find one she recognized.

"You can feel my maidenhead?" she asked, more than a little flummoxed. The other women definitely hadn't said anything about that. They just said it hurt the first time because her maidenhead would tear and she'd no longer be a virgin. They hadn't said the men would actually be able to touch and feel it!

"Yes," Jake said, his voice a bit short. His hands were still gentle, though, as he looked at her sternly. "Now, Evelyn, why did you lie to us?"

******

Stretched out between him and Jake, their little bride was a mass of contradictions, innocent but sensual, frightened but strong, uncertain but determined. She was also fucking beautiful. This was not how he'd seen this evening going but...

Truth be told, he wasn't put out she was a virgin. After all, she hadn't hesitated to agree to taking on two of them, and she was a passionate little thing, virgin or not. Who cared what her actual state was? He didn't, and he doubted Jake did either.

But they did care that she lied.

Jake definitely had a preferred method of dealing with naughty young women, one which Wilson also appreciated, even if Jake did tend to be more of a disciplinarian while Wilson was more of a caretaker. They played off each other well.

"Hold still, sweetheart, and answer Jake's question," Wilson rumbled, still stroking her soft wet virginal pussy. The musk of her arousal wafted upwards, filling his nose and distracting him, but he made himself focus on her and not his desire to dive headfirst between her thighs.

"Can you stop touching me while I do?" she asked plaintively, squirming under their hands.

"No," Jake said immediately and firmly. "Answer the question." Evelyn bit her lip again, but she didn't look disappointed. In fact, she was starting to look rather aroused again, as if being questioned was turning her on a little. That made Wilson's cock throb even harder.

Her eyes dropped away from theirs and she took a deep breath.

"I... I liked your letter in the newspaper the best," she whispered. "I... I didn't think you'd know. I talked to some of the other women at the factory about what it's like and I... I thought I could do that. But I wanted to do it with a husband, in a proper marriage, not..."

Her voice trailed off again, and Wilson and Jake exchanged solemn looks over her body. It didn't take too much to read between the lines and figure out there had been someone pressuring her to have sex with them outside of a marriage, which for a woman working in a factory could be disastrous.

The protectiveness Wilson had already been feeling over her welled up again.

He exchanged another look with Jake.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked, and the arousal in her eyes had dimmed, uncertainty and fear taking its place.

"Well, I don't know," Wilson drawled deliberately, keeping a slightly playful tone to his voice. He looked at Jake. "What do you think we should do with a naughty wife, Jake?"

He felt her pussy flutter against his fingers when he called her their wife, reassuring and re-arousing her at the same time. Across from him, Jake pretended he was thinking hard, a wicked glint already growing in his eyes as he slid his hands back up to squeeze her breasts, giving her nipples a sharp pinch so she let out a little yelp.

"Well now, Wilson, I reckon a naughty wife needs a punishment so she knows not to be naughty again."

Evelyn had started squirming again. "I won't! I promise! I didn't lie about anything else and I won't lie again," she promised in a breathy voice as Wilson continued to caress her pussy.

"Glad to hear that, sweetheart," Jake said, but he gave her a stern look. "However, you still need to be punished for the lie you already told. I think a spanking is just the thing."

"A sp-p-p-panking?" Evelyn sounded torn between horror and curiosity.

"Oh yes," Jake said. "Right on your pretty little bare bottom. Help me get her in position Wilson."

Evelyn squealed but didn't resist as the two men stripped off her dress and bent her over Jake's lap. Her creamy bottom turned up, the fringe of curls between her legs and the wet pink of her pussy altogether was a glorious sight, and Wilson stepped back, starting to undress himself as he watched Jake take their new bride in hand.

******

The strong thighs beneath her stomach shifted slightly, and Evelyn bit her lip to keep from squealing as her bottom was lifted even higher in the air.

A spanking!

Of all the things!

She'd never been spanked before, nor had she ever thought she would be, considering she was a grown woman now, but Jake had said he wanted to spank her on her bare bottom to punish her, and the look in his eye when he'd said it... well, it had confused her reactions completely. He and Wilson had both looked at her the same way they had before they started kissing her, so what was she to think?

The complete lack of her dress made her feel even more vulnerable, no matter that her dress had barely been covering anything once they'd laid her back on the bed.

"Now, we actually don't mind that you're a virgin," Jake said. "Do we, Wilson?"

"Unexpected, but I'm not unhappy," Wilson said, drawling.

Which confused Evelyn further. "Then why did you ask for a woman who wasn't?"

Both men chuckled.

"We thought a non-virgin would be more likely to accept being married to both of us," Wilson explained. Evelyn could kind of understand the reasoning. After all, she had certainly hesitated at the thought. She'd just been desperate enough to accept the unusual relationship anyway, desperate and perhaps a touch crazy, she thought. Look where that had got her!

"If you don't care then why are you going to spank me?!" she asked plaintively, a bit of indignation working its way into her voice, even as relief trickled through her. Apparently, they weren't going to send her back.

"Because lying is still a no-no," Jake said. "In this case the outcome wasn't bad, but we'd be remiss if we let you get away with some lies and not others. So, do you understand why you're going to be spanked?"

Evelyn slumped, feeling a bit defeated. "Yes."

It was because she had lied. Not only that, but they seemed determined to spank her and there were two of them, quite a bit bigger and stronger than she was. What could she really do to stop them? She was already over Jake's lap with her ass high in the air.

That she felt a bit of curiosity about the current proceedings, well, that was just an aberration and didn't really have anything to do with her quick acquiescence. At least, that's what she told herself.

Smack!

The swat didn't hurt so much as sting, and it was not entirely unpleasant, although Evelyn wasn't entirely happy about it, either.

"Ow!"

Jake tutted. "That was barely a slap, sweetheart. I'm just warming your bottom up so I we can get to the real spanking."

"You're going to be so pretty and pink." Wilson murmured, his voice filled with heat and anticipation, leaving Evelyn even more confused. The way they were speaking, it was almost like they were looking forward to spanking her!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

As one of her husbands began to pepper short sharp smacks across her upturned bottom, the other made an appreciative humming noise.

Evelyn, on the other hand, was feeling more confused than ever. The burn from the stinging swats was beginning to build, and yet the same, itchy excitement which had grown as they'd kissed her was now growing all over again! Jake's large hand smacking against her warm cheeks should have been embarrassing, infuriating. Instead, her blushes were because of Wilson's appreciative murmurs as he commented on the pretty color her backside was turning, and because she knew both men could see all of her most private areas.

SMACK!

SMACK!

With a little shriek, Evelyn started to try to squirm away. Jake's hand was coming down harder now, turning the almost pleasant burn into something more painful!

"Hold still, beautiful, and take your spanking like a good girl," Jake said sternly.

"It hurts!"

Both men chuckled.

"It's supposed to hurt, sweetheart," Jake said. His hand paused for a moment and came to rest on her bottom, rubbing the sensitive skin slightly and Evelyn whimpered. Like the first swats he'd landed, she couldn't decide if the rubbing felt good or was actually painful. "We're almost done, as long as you're never going to lie again."

"I won't! I promise!"

"Just so you know, as it's our wedding night and your lie was not a harmful one, I'm actually being quite light on you," her husband informed her.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Evelyn howled. This was light?!

******

Hearing the disbelief in Evelyn's cries, Wilson almost wanted to chuckle again. She might not realize it, but Jake truly was being quite light on her. He'd warmed up her bottom with small swats, getting her skin ready for the harder ones down the line. The creamy cheeks of her ass had gone from milky white and were now a dusky rose, but nowhere near approaching a bright red. The spanking was just enough to demonstrate how they'd handle misconduct in the future, without being so harsh it would ruin their wedding night.

On the other hand, a harsher spanking might not ruin everything either...

From his delightful vantage point, Wilson could quite clearly see the glossy, shiny cream of arousal coating Evelyn's pouting pussy lips. Her legs might kick and she might shriek, even shed a few tears, but her body was also responding with arousal. Each slap of Jake's hand made her soft flesh jiggle and dance, further reddening the skin everywhere his hand fell. The bucking of her hips and occasional kicks of her legs flashed clear glimpses of her pussy. All in all, it was a highly erotic and enjoyable scene to witness.

Jake finished off the spanking with a few blistering smacks to her sit spots, enough so she'd still be feeling it tomorrow when she sat, and then started rubbing her bottom.

"Good girl, Evelyn," he said, murmuring. Wilson did the same, coming forward so he could put his own hand on their wife's bottom and feel the heat emanating from her dusky pink skin. She whimpered in response, squirming slightly.

"She took her spanking very well," Wilson said, imbuing as much approval into his voice as he could, crouching down behind her.

She gasped as he slid his tongue up her center, tasting her honey. He nearly groaned at the sweet, salty flavor which exploded on his tongue. She was delicious, and all theirs. The scent of her musk increased as he licked, even as she protested.

"Oh! You can't do that! Wilson! Stop... that's indecent!"

Chuckling, Jake kept rubbing her bottom. "It's not indecent at all, sweetheart, this is just more of what happens between husbands and wives, especially when a new wife is a virgin. Wilson's making sure you're nice and wet and ready for us."

Damn straight he was.

Willing to take on two husbands or not, their little wife would need proper preparation to do so, even if she hadn't been a virgin.

Apparently, she was not up to protesting anymore, now that Wilson had really gotten going on licking up and down her sensitive folds, teasing her little bud with his tongue. She was beginning to make the same little whimpering noises in the back of her throat that she had before she came, her hot bottom moving up and down against his mouth as Jake's fingers traced patterns over her pinked skin.

"Oh.... oh my.... oh my goodness...."

As she began to move more firmly against his mouth, Wilson deliberately took her right up to the edge and then pulled away.

The moment he did so, he straightened up and began stripping off his clothing, while Evelyn made a frustrated noise.

"Why did you stop?"

******

She was going to explode again, she could feel it. In fact, she'd only been seconds away from doing so when Wilson pulled away.

Was this more punishment?

Evelyn cried out as Jake lifted her up and she found herself being tossed onto the bed on her back. She squealed as her bottom bounced on the mattress, reigniting the smarting sting in her cheeks. In retrospect, the spanking hadn't been entirely terrible, and there was something about the pain which somehow made her pleasure seem even more pleasurable.

"It's time to make you ours, truly," Jake said, getting onto the bed with her as he began unbuttoning her shirt.

Her eyes went wide as she realized Wilson was already shucking off his pants, and wider still as she got her first look at man's rod. A rod was what the other women had called it, but Evelyn didn't think it was a very good description.

The length of flesh jutted out in front of Wilson, a darker color than the pale skin on his belly, but not as dark as the darkly tanned skin of his hands and face. Dark curls, even blacker than the hair on his head, created a nest at its base and a sack hung beneath. Evelyn's eyes widened.

That was supposed to go INSIDE her?!

He wrapped his hand around it, stroking the length, and she couldn't take her eyes away from his manhood as he came closer.

Her mouth was dry, her heart pounding, and she wanted to scream that he couldn't possibly fit, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to speak or move.

Beside her, Jake was now pulling off his pants as well, sitting beside her on the bed, but she couldn't turn her head away from Wilson's advancing rod to see what Jake's looked like.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Wilson said, his voice almost crooning as he crawled up towards her, kneeling between her parted legs. Realizing his position, she started to try to close them, but he was already there between her thighs, rubbing the blunt head of his rod, it resembled a mushroom a bit, up and down the slit of her womanhood. "I'm going to make you feel good."

She relaxed somewhat.

What he was doing did feel good. Pleasant, not as nice as his mouth had been, but this was the way things were supposed to be. Maybe he didn't put his rod all the way inside her. Maybe she'd misunderstood.

So far, neither man had given her a reason to mistrust them.

Wilson leaned over her further, brushing her lips with his as she felt pressure against her opening.

"This will only hurt for a second," he murmured.

The words didn't register until a moment later when she was crying out in pain as something far too big shoved into a space far too small for it! Her first cry was all she could make, because she felt strangely full, like she couldn't get any air in.

"Oh... hell...." Wilson said, sounding like he was in the same kind of agony she was. "Just... hold still for a minute sweetheart, and it will start to feel better."

******

Seeing the unhappy look on their bride's face, Jake moved beside the intimately entwined couple. Wilson looked like he was caught between heaven and hell, and he was doing his best not to move and hurt Evelyn further.

It was one thing to spank her, quite another to cause her pain outside of a punishment. Jake didn't envy him.

"Good girl, you're so beautiful," Jake said, whispering the words as he bent down to kiss Evelyn's shoulder, his hands sliding between her and Wilson to play with her breasts. Wilson groaned again as Jake's fingers found her swollen nipples, and he knew her body must have responded to his caresses in a manner which Wilson could feel. Lucky bastard. Maybe Jake envied him a little. "Just relax."

He could actually feel her body slowly releasing its tension as he caressed her, murmuring soothing words between kisses, rousing her all over again.

While Wilson had certainly got her wet and hotly aroused, unfortunately it didn't quite take away from the pain of her maidenhead actually being torn.

As Evelyn let out a little moan and began to squirm, Wilson moaned as well and began to move. She gasped in response, and Jake watched with fascination as expressions flitted across her face in reaction to Wilson's slow but firm thrusts in and out of her deflowered pussy. Fondling her breasts, Jake did what he could to help enhance her pleasure and distract her from any further discomfort she was feeling.

******

Her husbands hadn't lied...

It didn't hurt anymore.

In fact, it was starting to feel rather good. Still not as good as Wilson's mouth or Jake's fingers, but really... quite nice.

The way they were taking turns playing with her breasts was definitely very nice.

The large rod inside her felt even larger than it had looked, but she was growing more used to it. Evelyn squirmed, experimentally tightening her muscles around the invader,. and Wilson groaned. Immediately she stopped, looking up at him with concern, and then let out a little gasp as Jake pinched her nipples tighter.

Strangely, the rougher he was with her breasts, the more pleasure she felt between her legs.

Her hips canted upwards and Wilson groaned, his rod withdrawing slightly and then thrusting back in, making her gasp.

It didn't hurt that time.

The sensation was odd, like nothing she'd ever felt before, and not entirely comfortable, she still felt like she was too full to breathe, but the pain was receding and something else was slowly rising to take its place, something which made her want to move, to squirm under Wilson's body, to rub herself against him, even as she was impaled on him. Her bottom rubbed against the sheets beneath her; the lingering sting from the spanking no longer hurt, but her skin was still very sensitive, adding to the sensations spreading through her.

"Slowly..." Wilson said, his voice rough. "We're going to do this slowly."

She whimpered as he moved again, his body drawing away from hers, the friction of his rod against her inner walls feeling both strange and good, and then she gasped as he thrust back in, filling her all over again. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts into Jake's hands as her body quivered with new sensations, new pleasures. The itchy need which Wilson had spurred with his mouth had returned, making her crave that explosion again. Somehow, it already felt deeper, more intense.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers