Mail Order Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Man orders an Asian mail order bride.
7.6k words
4.45
181.3k
97

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my late twenties, I inherited quite a bit of money and some properties from friend of my family, Mrs. Stokes. She and her husband had been friends with my parents before I was even born. They didn't have any children of their own, and when I was born, my parents made them my godparents. Mr. Stokes past away when I was in my late teens and I spent a lot of my free time with Mrs. Stokes keeping her company and helping her out around the house. There was nothing sexual between us; it was more like spending time with an aunt or something. Unfortunately, Mrs. Stokes got sick and past away. I was upset of course; I really liked her a lot. She spoiled me like I was the son she never had, plus. she was just cool.

When I was contacted by her attorney and told that I was the beneficiary of her entire estate, I was more than a little surprised. Then, he told me just what that included, her house, two rental properties, and a bunch of money. It took about a year for everything to go through probate but when it was over I was basically a millionaire. I couldn't lay my hands on a million dollars in cash or anything, but between the properties, and the trust Mrs. Stokes had set up for me I was actually I was a multi-millionaire on paper. The trust allowed me to access about a quarter of a million dollars every year, plus the revenue I got from the apartments I now owned. They brought me in about eight grand a month. The only condition was that I had to leave a year's worth of rent in escrow to pair for taxes and any repairs that might come up. That wasn't a problem because the money was already there and my accountant (yes, I have my own accountant now) made sure that the level of funds stayed there.

My new house wasn't a mansion like you might expect of someone with the kind of money the Stokes had. It was a four-bedroom three-bathroom house with a pool and about an acre of property in a suburb of Miami called Pinecrest. Pinecrest was a wealthy community, but when the Stokes bought their house and property Pinecrest was just starting to develop so they got it pretty cheap. I never even knew how rich they had been. The Stokes didn't act like they had a lot of money; I just thought they had enough to be comfortable. Well, once the legal stuff was done, and I was sure the house was mine, I started remodeling and redecorating things. One thing I did was to plant privacy hedges around my entire property. In a year, they would grow to be about ten feet high and so thick you couldn't see a thing through them. I bought new furniture and of course I had to go the extra mile and get plasma screen TV's and Tivos for each bedroom as well as the living room. I also converted one of the bedrooms into a sexual playroom.

The only problem I had was that I didn't have anyone in my life. I had no problems getting girls, I'm handsome or so I've been told. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 160 pounds, and I have light brown hair and eyes. I'm no GQ model, but I got my fare share of female attention, and now, when the girls found out I had money they were all over me. That was the problem, I didn't know if they wanted to be with me or if they were just after my money. I got a lot of sex, and most of the girls were completely willing to be as kinky as I wanted them to be. But, they always wanted me to buy them things, expensive things like cars and jewelry. Now, I have no problem doing that for a woman if I love her, but it will be my choice and my idea. If they asked for it, I got rid of them. After all, if a girl loved me she'd stay with me even if I didn't buy them any of that stuff. After a few years of acting the playboy, I decided I'd had enough. I wanted to settle down, the problem was finding a woman I could be with. I had discovered that I liked BDSM and that I was a Dominant. So, I had to find a woman who was compatible with that, as well as being someone I was attracted to and who wanted me for more than my money; no easy task.

I don't remember what magazine I was looking at when I saw it, but there was this ad in the back about women from other countries who wanted to come to America and become American citizens, basically mail order brides. You contacted the agency and told them what you were looking for in a woman and they would send you several biographies of women that fit your criteria. When you narrowed it down, they put you in contact with the women by mail/email and by phone. I talked to my lawyer about it before I contacted the agency to see if this kind of thing was legit. He told me that although there were risks, these agencies were for the most part legit. I had him do some research to find a reputable agency for me. I have always had a thing for Asian women, so I told him I wanted an agency that would accommodate that. About a month later, my lawyer got back to me with the name of a good agency and with his assistance I started the process.

I filled out all the forms and told them what I wanted. She had to be between 18 and 25, a virgin was preferred but not required and she had to be open-minded when it came to sex. She also had to be willing to sign a prenuptial agreement. Basically, it stated if she ever cheated on me that she would get nothing, not one penny of my money. If we got divorced for other reasons, like if we just weren't compatible then I'd give her a certain amount of money for each year we were together and what the maximum amount would be. I went to a BDSM website and emailed the agency copies of their checklist which when the girls filled them out would give me an idea of their sexual experience and what their likes and dislikes were as well as what their limits would be. The check list included every sexual act and fetish you could think of and probably a few that you wouldn't. I made it clear to the agency that it was very important that the girls be totally honest when they filled them out. If they lied I'd kick them out and have them deported. The forms were simple, for every sex act or fetish you check yes or no. If you had ever done it before, then you rated how much you liked it or it turned you on, the scale was 0-5. Zero meant you had no interest in it and would not be willing to do it, and five meant that you loved it and it was a huge turn-on for you.

When I narrowed my list of girls down to five, I had the agency send them each a copy of the checklist. Each of the five girls was absolutely beautiful. A day or two later, I had received a completed checklist from each of the five girls. After looking at the lists, I narrowed down it down to three girls, 23 year old Mika, 25 year old Amy, and 20 year old Kari. The two girls I had eliminated weren't willing to do anything but basic vanilla sex. Surprisingly, Kari was the most sexually experienced of the remaining girls with Amy coming in second. Mika was actually a virgin, but was very open-minded, she had indicated that she was willing to at least try the majority of the things on the checklist. She drew the lines at scat, drugs, injections and being cut or scarred, although she said she would be willing to get branded. That didn't make much sense to me, but ok.

So far Mika was my favorite. I talked to each of the girls several times of the next month and had pretty much decided on Mika. I talked to her one last time before I decided to tell the agency my choice. I wanted to be fair to her and let her know what I expected of her and what she'd be in for if she agreed to come here and be my wife.

"Hello Mika," I said when she came to the phone.

"Hello Trevor san. How are you?" she answered.

"I'm fine. And yourself?" I replied

"I'm doing well. Trevor san," she replied.

"Excellent. Well, I wanted to talk to you one more time before I made my final decision. As things stand, you are the one I'm going to choose, but I wanted to make sure you know exactly what you're in for and what I expect of you before you agree to come here and be my wife."

"Yes, Trevor san I would appreciate that," she replied.

"You know, from the checklist, I had you fill out and some of our previous conversations that I have a colorful sex life," I said.

"Yes Trevor san," She replied.

"Well, first off, if you agree to come here and be my wife you will be totally taken care of. You won't have to worry about getting a job or paying bills or anything like that. But, I would expect you be submissive to me at all times, both in private and in public. You will be my slut, my sex toy to use and abuse how ever and whenever I please, within the limits you have indicated on the checklist I had you fill out. You'll be required to have sex any time, any place and with any body of I choose. Do you understand?"

"Yes Trevor san," She replied.

"Good. I also want to have children in the future, so naturally, you'll have to be pregnant at least once," I told her.

"Yes Trevor san, I understand," She said.

"And lastly, I despise cheaters. If you ever have sex with anyone else without my permission, I'll divorce you and leave you with nothing. I also don't like liars and thieves. If you ever lie to me or steal from me, I'd also divorce you and leave you with nothing. If you need or want something all you have to do is ask, and if it's within reason it's yours. Understand?"

"Yes, Trevor san. That is as it should be," She replied honestly. So, you are alright with all of this?" I asked.

"Yes, Trevor san. It is all acceptable," She answered.

"Excellent! Then, I'll begin making the arrangements on my end for your travel," I said happily.

"I will do the same on mine Trevor san," She said.

"Good. Then we should be seeing each other soon I hope," I said.

"Yes, I hope so also," Mika replied.

"Ok, goodbye Mika," I said.

"Goodbye Trevor san," She replied.

It took just under a month to get the final details worked out, Mika had to undergo several medical exams and blood tests before she would be cleared to by the agency to come into the United States. Not to mention the amount of paperwork they had to go through. Mika was Chinese-Japanese, a difficult combination in the Asian community since both cultures disliked each other. Mika's Mother was Chinese and had married a Japanese man. The two of them lived in Okinawa until they died in a car accident a few years ago. Mika's aunt and Uncle on her father's side had taken her and her younger sister in and cared for them, but they didn't have a lot of money and Mika wanted a better life, that's why she contacted the agency I met her through.

* * * * *

I was waiting in a terminal at Miami International Airport for her flight to come in and, after a short delay in the flight, her plane touched down. I was waiting for her at the entrance to the boarding terminal since 911 you couldn't go past the security point if you were getting on a plane. To make things easier for us, I had a sign with "MIKA" written on it in big letters.

I didn't see her until she was almost on top of me because of the crush of people leaving the terminal, but when the crowd parted, I saw an absolutely beautiful asian woman standing a few feet in front of me with a nervous smile on her face.

"Mika?" I asked.

She nodded shyly and asked, "Trevor san?"

"That's me!" I said happily and moved to put an arm around her. "Mika, you're even more beautiful in person than in your pictures," I told her honestly.

She smiled and ducked her head bashfully before she said, "Thank you very much Trevor san. You are also more handsome in person than you are in your pictures. I hope you did not have to wait very long."

"No, not very long." I replied with a smile.

Let me give you a quick description of Mika, she's about 5'3" weighs a little over a hundred pounds and has long wavy black hair down to the middle of her back, warm brown eyes, and smallish B cup sized breasts her skin was the soft golden color asain women get when they tan.

"Let's get a cart to help carry your bags and then I can show you your new home," I said what I hoped was a reassuring manner.

Within a few minutes, we had her bags packed into the back of my car, and on our way to my house. We made some awkward small talk on the short trip to the house. I asked her about her flight and she asked if I had to wait very long for her to get in, the typical stuff.

I heard her gasp as we pulled in the driveway, "What?" I asked.

"Your house Trevor san. It's so big and so beautiful," She said in amazement.

"Thank you," I replied, and with a touch of humor in my voice I added, "You better get used to it because I'm not going to get a small uglier place now that I have this one the way I like it."

"Huh" why would you....? You're teasing me!" she said accusingly.

"Who me? Never!" I replied mockingly.

"Come on, I'll give you the grand tour first and we can get your bags out of the car later."

"Ok," She said eagerly.

I showed Mika around my house she was particularly excited when she saw my large backyard and in-ground swimming pool with a built in Jacuzzi. The last two rooms I showed her were the master bedroom and the playroom. I decided to show her the master bedroom first. The look on her face when she saw the wrought iron king sized four poster bed, plush carpet, and then the master bath with it's separate shower stall and huge sunken Jacuzzi bathtub, and even the bidet, she looked enraptured.

"This is to be the room I'll be sleeping in with you Trevor san?" She asked disbelievingly.

"That's the plan," I joked.

"This is all so hard to believe. It's like I'm in a dream," She said. "I know how you feel," I said honestly. There's one other room I still need to show you. It's what I call my playroom. Before I show it to you, I want to warn you that there are a lot of unusual things in there including things for BDSM."

"I understand Trevor san," The combination on anxiety and excitement in her voice was easily noticeable.

"Alright then, follow me," I said as I led her to the playroom.

I open the door and stepped inside where I held the door for Mika. When she stepped inside, her jaw quite literally dropped and her eyes went wide as she took in the wide variety of BDSM furniture in the room and the various sex and BDSM toys hanging from the walls.

"Are y-y-you are going to use all of this on m-m- me?" Mika stammered.

"I imagine so eventually anyways," I replied, and then seeing the scared look on her face I added, "Don't worry it won't happen all at once. We'll take things slow. In fact, we won't be using any of it tonight. I want our first time together to be something very special. I want it to be a loving experience. I want to make love to you like you have only dreamed. After that, then we'll see about trying out some of these things."

Mika gave me a timid smile and I slipped my arm around her, gave her a one armed hug and guided her towards the kitchen, shutting the door to the playroom behind us.

"Why don't we get something to eat and then you can take a shower or bath and relax before bed if you'd like?" I offered.

"That would be wonderful," She said.

"Good. What would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Um... can we have pizza?" Mika asked tentatively.

"Sure!" I said in surprise. When I recovered a second later, I asked, " What would you like on it?"

"I don't know. Whatever you'd like will be fine," Mika replied.

"Ok," I said.

I called my favorite pizza place and ordered a large pizza. While we waited for the delivery guy to come, Mika and I got her luggage from the car and I showed her the dresser and walk-in closet that would be hers. After being with mostly American girls all my life, I was surprised at how little Mika had in the way of clothes and make-up. I decided that I would take her for a shopping spree the next day. We had just finished unpacking and putting away her things when the doorbell rang signaling us that our pizza was most likely here.

I put on a movie for us to watch as we ate our pizza and made some small talk. When we were finished, I suggested to Mika that she take a bath so she could clean up and relax a bit after her long trip.

"Oh yes, that would be wonderful Trevor san," Mika said.

I showed her where the towels were and started the water flowing into the tub, and, then, I showed her how to work the controls for the tub if she wanted to use its Jacuzzi features. As I was walking out of the bathroom to leave her to her bath, she called my name softly, "Trevor san?"

"Yes?" I replied.

Mika blushed and stared at the floor.

"What's the matter Mika? Is there something wrong?" I asked concernedly.

"I-I was just wondering if you were going to join me or not?" she asked me shyly.

"I wasn't planning on it. I thought you might like to enjoy your privacy your first day here. It might be the last chance I allow you to have some privacy or modesty for a while," I told her honestly.

She seemed to think on that for a minute or two before she said, "I understand, but I'd still like you to join me if you're interested."

I stared at Mika as she all but started at the floor while blushing fiercely trying to read her to see if this was really something she wanted, or if it was just something she was doing to try and please me. Either one would be fine, but I wanted Mika to want me, need me and love me, not just to feel that she owed me for bring her to America and that this was how I expected her to repay me. Yes, I'm a Dom, but I didn't just want a slave or a submissive that was only with me because they felt they owed me something.

"Are you sure this is what you want Mika?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied softly.

"Alright. If it's what you want I'd love to join you," I said with a smile.

Mika and I both started to undress, watching each other as we did so. I knew what size Mika's breasts were from the profile the agency had provided me, but seeing them for the first time as she took off her top and bra made me feel like a kid who was seeing a woman's breasts for the very first time. I could feel myself becoming aroused as Mika bared her golden hued body completely to me for the first time. If her breasts had enraptured me, the sight of her vagina and the sparse amount of hair that covered it, took my breath away. I had seen plenty of naked women in my life, but I had only seen naked Asian women in pictures and movies, never in person.

I must have gasped because Mika looked up at me and suddenly became embarrassed and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"I-I-I'm sorry Mika. It's just that you're so beautiful that it took me by surprise," I stammered out embarrassed by my own reaction to seeing her nude for the first time.

I realized that I was being rude standing there still starring at Mika's nude body while all I had taken off was my shirt. I quickly remedied that situation by hook my thumbs into the waistband of both my jeans and underwear and slid them down my legs while I toed of my shoes at the same time. I stepped out of my jeans when they reached my ankles and tossed them to the side, and then pulled off my socks and tossed them on top of my jeans. This time it was Mika's turn to gasp and stare.

I smiled as I looked at her and said, "I hope I meet your expectations."

"Oh yes, Trevor san. Excuse me for starring; it's just that I have never seen a man's penis as big as yours. I have only ever seen my uncle's and that was by accident, and his wasn't nearly as big as yours," She said.

I smiled. As I walked over to the tub and before getting in, I asked, "Would you prefer to sit in the front, or the back?"

She thought about it for a second and then answered, "I believe I would rather sit in the front."

"Ok by me," I said, and then carefully stepped into the steaming hot water and eased myself slowly down until I was sitting comfortably with my back resting against the back of the tub. "Come on in, the water's fine," I said, and held out a hand to help Mika steady herself as she climbed into the tub with me.

12