Mail Order Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika gratefully took my hand as she too carefully stepped into the tub and slowly lowered herself to sit between my legs. Once she sat down in the water, Mika leaned back and rested herself against my chest. Then, I wrapped my arms around her body and held her softly against me. I reached over and turned on the Jacuzzi jets, and, then, we sat there in the hot water just enjoying the feel of each other for a while.

We stayed in the water until it became too cool to be enjoyable any longer. After that, we got out and dried off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and Mika wrapped hers around her torso so that it covered her from her breasts to her upper thighs and then followed me to the master bedroom.

Mika and I got in the bed and laid down together, we both turned to look at each other at the same time and our eyes met. I could see in her eyes that she was feeling some of the same things I was, fear, nervousness, attraction and I think the beginnings of love.

I leaned towards her slowly and brought my lips to hers. As I did so, my eyes closed and my hand came up and caressed Mika's upper arm in a tender, comforting way. Mika returned my kiss and I parted my lips slightly and pushed my tongue gently against her lips as if asking permission to enter her mouth. Mika's lips parted slightly and I pushed my tongue into her mouth and let it search for her tongue. When I found it, our tongues entwined in a dance of passion. It was as if that was the unspoken signal for Mika and I to abandon ourselves to the moment and let our passions take over. I moved so that my body was partially on top of Mika's and our kissing became more frenzied and passionate as we let our hands totally explore each other's bodies for the first time.

"Mmmmm," Mika moaned as I moved my lips away from Mika's and kissed and licked my way across her cheek and down her neck slowly working my way down to her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mika gasped and moaned, as my lips closed over the light brown nipple of her right breast, and I sucked on it and flicked my tongue over it before I kissed and licked my way to her left breast and gave it the same treatment.

I tried not to rush things, but the lust that was surging through my body was almost beyond control. I made my way back to the valley between Mika's breasts and started working my way downwards with wet kisses and teasing licks. I paused to flick my tongue around her bellybutton a few times before I continued my downward journey to the treasure between her legs.

Her pubic hair ticked my lips as I kissed my way through it and found her pussy. I could smell her arousal long before I got close to her pussy, but now that I had my face right in front of it the scent of her was intoxicating. Mika's swollen pussy glistened and her lips were parted slightly by her arousal. I licked around her outer pussy lips teasing her and making her moan with desire.

"Ohhhh Trevor san please....," Mika begged and squirmed her body in an attempt to get more pleasure from me.

I traced my tongue from the bottom of her pussy slit tasting her wetness up to her clit and ever so lightly touching caressing it with my tongue. Mika's pussy had a sweet and sour taste to it that inflamed my brain with desire for her.

"OH GOD! OH TREVOR SAN!" Mika cried as her body shuddered with a small orgasm.

When I felt Mika's body stiffen and shudder, I couldn't hold myself back any longer and plunged my tongue deep inside her pussy. I pushed my tongue in and out Mika's pussy fucking her with my tongue. I felt Mika's hands on the back of my head as she tried to guide my attentions toward her clit. I let her guide me and I worked her clit with my tongue and mouth, licking, flicking, sucking, nibbling and caressing it as I listened to her incomprehensible moans of ecstasy.

Mika's body was wracked with shudders convulsions as her climax washed over and through her body. Her thighs clenched against the sides of my head and her hands held my face tight to her pussy that was flowing like a river. When her orgasm finally subsided and Mika sagged back into the bed like a rag doll, I pulled my head from between her thighs to find both them and my face were soaked with her cum.

I moved up next to Mika and kissed her softly on the cheek as I slipped my arm around her and held her while she recovered enough to continue our lovemaking. A few minutes later, Mika was recovered enough to keep going and we started kissing each other again. Mika kissed down my chest and abdomen to my still rock hard cock. Mika grasped my cock in one of her small hands and brought her face down to it and kissed the head of my cock.

"Mmmm," I moaned and smiled encouragingly when Mika looked up at me.

Mika licked down one side of my shaft to my balls where she sucked one into her mouth and used her tongue to play with it before she let it fall from her mouth and sucked in the other one and gave it the same treatment. When she was finished teasing my balls, Mika licked her way back up my shaft to the head of my cock. Mika licked all around the head of my cock like it was a lollipop or an ice cream cone before she took it into her mouth and started slowly bobbing up and down on my cock, taking a little more of it inside her mouth on every down stroke.

Mika gagged slightly when the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat but she didn't stop sucking, even though I could see tears leaking from the corners of her almond shaped eyes. Mika sucked in a deep breath and pushed her mouth down on my cock until her nose was touching my body through my closely trimmed pubic hair. She head herself there for a few seconds and them came all the way off my cock and looked me in the face to see if I approved.

"Oh baby that was incredible," I said softly.

Mika smiled at me again and, without saying anything, went back to sucking my cock. Every few strokes she would take my cock all the way down her throat until her nose was pressed against my body. Mika's bobbing got faster and faster until she was all but fucking my cock with her face.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh yes. Ohhhh God. Oh Mika that feels so good. If you keep that up I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned. If anything, my warning only increased the ferocity with which Mika sucked my cock. The blowjob Mika was giving was getting sloppier and wetter by the second. Not only was my cock wet, but my entire crotch area was soaked in Mika's saliva. I was so turned on I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Ugh, Ugghhh, Ugghhhhhh!" I groaned loudly as my cock throbbed, body stiffened and I shot load after load of cum in Mika's mouth and down her throat. I was cumming so hard that I was seeing stars as my orgasm ripped through me. I shot so much cum into Mika's mouth that she wasn't able to swallow it fast enough and it started leaking from the corners of her mouth. When it was finally over, I released my hold on Mika's head and collapsed on the bed beneath me.

"Oh Mika, that was the best blowjob I've ever had. I thought you said you'd never been intimate with a man before," I said panting slightly.

Mika smiled coyly and said, "Thank you Trevor san, I'm glad I could please you. No, I have never had any type of sex with a man before. I wanted to be able to please you so I've been practicing oral sex on soda bottles and bananas so I could make you happy."

"Well, so far so good," I said with a grin and Mika giggled. I held out my arm and Mika lay down next to me and snuggled into my shoulder.

"Are you ready to go the rest of the way?" I asked.

"Yes. I want you to make me truly yours," Mika replied.

I hadn't gone all the way soft yet, but I wasn't as hard as I had been so I said to Mika, "Why don't you stroke my cock for a little bit to make sure I'm good and hard for you and, then, I'll finish making you mine." I turned my head and kissed Mika on her forehead as I held her in a one armed hug.

Once again, Mika took my cock in one of her dainty little hands and slowly stroked it up and down while I held her. After a few minutes, Mika shifted her position she that her head rested softly on my chest making it less awkward for her to continue giving me a handjob.

As she continued working my cock with her hand, Mika began sucking and biting on my nipple. It was almost as if it was an unconscious thing to her.

"Ohhh. Mmmmm," I moaned softly. I had always loved having a woman suck and bite my nipples, and the harder the better.

Mika smiled and shifted her attention to my other nipple while she continued my handjob.

"Ah!" I gasped after one particularly hard bite to my nipple. Mika turned her head to look at me and grinned mischievously.

"Alright you little minx! I think it time for me to finish claiming that body of yours," I growled playfully as I pushed her onto her back and rolled over on top of her.

I got to my knees between her legs and used one hand for support and the other to guide my cock to Mika's virgin pussy. When the head of my cock touched the lips of her pussy, I heard Mika's sudden intake of breath and looked up at her silently asking if she wanted to continue. She didn't say anything, but nodded her consent. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into the opening of her pussy. Mika was so wet that the head of my cock met little resistance, until it was actually inside her tight pussy. I'm not sure how to describe how it felt to finally be inside her pussy, but it was warm, and wet, and very tight. She was so tight in fact that it almost felt I was trying to shove an elephant into a mouse hole. I pushed myself deeper inside her until I felt the head of my cock reach some kind of barrier inside her pussy and heard her gasp slightly in pain. I wasn't even halfway in yet, so I knew it had to be her hymen. I looked up at her once more and she smiled at me and nodded once again.

As slowly and gently as I could, I pushed my cock again her hymen until it finally gave way and my cock sunk the rest of the way into her in one smooth stroke taking her cherry. I waited a moment or two for the pain to subside, and to let her get used to having me inside her, before I slowly pulled my cock out until only the head remained inside her. Then I slowly eased it back inside her. I used long slow strokes for a while until I felt Mika's body relax and she started to get into it. Once that happened, I slowly increased the speed and force of my thrusts until I was pounding away at her pussy and she was moaning continuously and running her hands up and down my back and sides.

As I continued fucking her, I dipped my head down and alternately sucked on one of her nipples and then the other. When Mika felt me start doing this, she dug her nails into my skin and began raking her nails up and down my back and sides. There was something about the pain she was giving me that turned me on even more then I had been before, and I fucked her no longer virgin pussy even harder.

"Oh God! Oh yes! I'm going to cum soon! Please don't stop!" Mika cried out as her orgasm drew closer.

I could feel my own orgasm drawing nearer as I working my hard cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. If it hadn't been for her sucking me off earlier, I doubt I would have even lasted this long but I wanted to try and make Mika cum with my cock.

Both of our bodies were covered in sweat as our orgasms got closer and closer with each thrust of my cock. Sweat from my forehead was dripping down and landing between Mika's wobbling breasts.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," I grunted as I fucked Mika while desperately trying not to cum before she did.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyye!" Mika cried out as her orgasm rocked her body.

When I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock, I couldn't hold back and longer and I started to cum flooding Mika's pussy with what felt like a gallon of sperm. When I finished cumming, I pulled my cock from her pussy with a sloppy squelching sound and rolled onto the to bed to lay beside her as we both rested and caught our breath.

"I don't know about you but I'm worn out. Do you want to get some sleep?" I said.

"Yes Trevor san, that would be nice. I'm tired too," Mika replied.

I turned off the lights and we got under the blankets, Mika snuggled up to me and fell asleep almost immediately. The gentle sound of her rhythmic breathing lulled me to sleep soon afterwards.

* * * * *

When I woke up the next morning, Mika was still snuggled up beside me and sleeping peacefully. When I shifted to make myself a little more comfortable, it woke Mika and she looked at me as she opened her eyes and smiled warmly.

I smiled back at her and asked, "Are you ready to start your new life and begin your journey into submission?"

Mika looked into my eyes for several minutes before answering me in a soft voice, "Yes, Trevor san. I give myself to you. I am yours to do with as you please."

I smiled back at her and then said, "Good. Lets go take a shower and get some breakfast, and then we'll get started."

After a nice long hot shower, we got dressed and had a light breakfast. Mika was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a white peasant blouse and I was in some jeans with a white dress shirt. I started laying out my rules for Mika, "From now on, you will not wear any underwear at any time unless I give you permission and then you will only wear the ones I pick out for you, this also includes bras. You will also only wear clothes that I pick out for you. When you are in this house you will be naked. I expect you to strip out of your clothing as soon as you enter the house regardless of whether or not anyone else is present or not. If you need to answer the door you will wear the robe that I have hanging by the door for that purpose. You will also be responsible for all the cleaning around the house, and depending on your skills, in the kitchen you may also be responsible for the cooking, too."

"Yes Trevor san," Mika replied softly.

"Excellent. In that case we have some things to do. The first thing on my list is getting you a brazilian wax, and then, I'm going to take you shopping for some new clothes."

Before we left, I had Mika take off her bra and panties before she put her clothes back on. Mika's blouse was just sheer enough that I could just make out a hint of her nipples through the fabric. I drove Mika to a spa I know of and set her up to get waxed, and I also had them to give her a manicure and pedicure. Before Mika went in for her waxing session I told her I wanted her to get all of her pubic hair removed. I wanted her to be completely hairless between her legs. Well, I wanted her completely hairless except for the hair on her head to be honest, but she already shaved her legs and underarms.

When Mika was done at the spa we drove to a couple of shops where I bought her a variety of clothes, classy, sexy and slutty. I had her try on every outfit and model them for me before I decided which ones to buy for her. I also bought her some accessories like chokers, necklaces and some other jewelry. When we were done shopping, Mika and I drove back home for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised when she remembered to undress immediately after she got inside. I ordered us some Italian food and told Mika to pay for it with the money I gave her when it arrived. While we were waiting, Mika and I made small talk. She told me that she was already missing her younger sister and how much she wished that she had been able to bring her when she came here.

"How come you never asked if I would be willing to bring her to the U.S. too?" I asked.

"I-I was afraid that if I did, you would think that was all I wanted from you and that you might chose one of the other girls in my place." Mika confessed.

"I understand, but I wish you would have given me the benefit of the doubt. Of course, I probably should have asked you about your sister when you first mentioned her to me when we first started talking," I told her.

Before she could say anything, the doorbell rang and I motioned for her to answer the door. Mika quickly padded over to the door and put on the robe that I had left for her. When she put the robe on, she noticed that there was no sash to tie around her waist and she noticed just how short the robe was. Once Mika had her robe on the bottom hem came down to just an inch or two below her pussy. If Mika were to reach up or bend over for something her pussy and ass would be totally on display to anyone who wanted to look. Not to mention that she had to hold it closed with one hand or it would part in the middle and expose her breasts and pussy to anyone standing in front of her.

I could see the look on the delivery guy's face when Mika opened the door. I his jaw hit the ground and he just stammered out, "H-h-h-h-here's your or-or-order ma'am." And pushed the package into Mika's arms. Mika was blushing furiously as she took the package from him and attempted to hold her robe closed without dropping our food or the money she was supposed to give the delivery guy. She managed not to drop the money or our food, but failed miserably at holding the robe closed. I thought the already flustered delivery guy was going to faint dead away when he saw Mika's tits and pussy. Hey stammered out a quick thank you and a have a good night and all but ran back to his car without even collecting the money we owed for the food. When Mika turned around I could see that she was completely mortified about the fact that a stranger had just seen her tits and pussy, but I could also see that the experience had made her wet. Even from where I was sitting I could see that her nipples were hard and I knew her pussy was probably wet. I found out I was right when Mika bent over to set the food down. Not only was her pussy wet, but it was also swollen with her arousal.

"Mika. Hang up your robe and then I want you to sit in the chair across from me, spread your legs and play with your pussy and clit until you cum." I told her.

"Yes Trevor san," Mika replied as she hastened to hang her robe up by the door once more.

Once she hung up her robe Mika did as I had told her and sat across from me with her legs spread wide and then moved her right hand to her pussy and used her first two fingers to rub her slit up and down a few times before dipping her middle finger inside herself and then drawing it up to her clit. She gasped softly when her finger rubbed over her clit the first time and then slowly worked her finger in small circles around and over her clit. She must have been even more turned on than I thought because within a few minutes she was whimpering and moaning softy as she came for me.

"Good. Now let's eat," I said as if nothing had just happened.

Mika and I ate the large calzone I had ordered for us. Mika had never had a calzone before and was surprised to find out that it was basically an inside out pizza with extra sauce to dip it in.

"Mmmm, this is delicious Trevor san," Mika said as she ate the calzone.

"I'm glad you like it," I replied.

Before long, we had finished our meal and Mika began cleaning up with a little help from me showing her where things were in the kitchen.

When she was finished, I said, "Why don't you call your family while I get some things ready."

"Ok Trevor san. Thank you," Mika replied.

I left Mika to speak with her family while I went into the playroom to get things set up for Mika's first BDSM session.

To be continued...

12