Mail Order Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Mika experiences first BDSM & punishment sessions.
3.3k words
4.36
122.2k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note from the author: Thank you for all the great comments I got on the first chapter. I hope you enjoy this one just as much. It's a bit shorter then the first, but I'm already working on chapter three and hope to have it finished and posted in a week or two.

While I was getting the playroom ready for Mika's first experience, I left her to talk to her family on the phone. I took my time so she would have plenty of time to talk in private. When I was finished preparing the room, I walked back out to the living room to find Mika curled up on the couch crying softly. I immediately became concerned and rushed over to sit beside her.

"What's wrong Mika? Is there a problem with your family?" I asked, as I put a comforting arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her closer to me.

"I-I-I'm sorry Trevor san. I shouldn't be crying. I-It's just that I miss my younger sister so much and it's so hard for her in Japan. She is treated very badly because of our mixed heritage. At least when I was there we could face it together. Now she has to deal with it on her own. She also misses me very badly," She said between sniffles.

"It'll be ok. Everything will work out," I said in what I hoped was a reassuring manner.

"You think so?" She asked almost pleadingly.

"I know so," I said confidently.

I knew that if I wanted Mika to be happy I was going to have to have her sister brought to the United States too. I was sure that the attorney I had hired to help with any immigration issues regarding Mika would be able to help me with her sister.

"I never asked before, but what's your sister's name?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Ami," Mika said.

"That's a pretty American name for someone of mixed Asian decent," I said.

"Yes, I suppose. Well, it's spelled with an I instead of a Y," She said by way of explanation.

"Hmm, it's a nice name either way you spell it," I replied.

"If you think I'm beautiful Trevor san, you wouldn't believe how beautiful my sister is.

"Really? Maybe I should have brought her here to marry instead," I said jokingly.

"You are not happy with me?" Mika asked in a concerned tone.

"Mika! Of course I am. I was only kidding with you," I said reassuringly.

"Oh, ok," She said in a tone that made it clear she wasn't sure whether or not to believe me or not.

"Are you ready to have your first BDSM session?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Trevor san," She said excitedly.

"Mika, have you ever done any BDSM before?" I asked suspiciously.

"Um, no, not really," Mika replied hesitantly.

"What do you mean not really? Either you have or you haven't," I said impatiently.

"Well I have read about it and seen pictures of it online, and both my uncle and my father were both very strict. It was not unusual in our household to receive a bare bottom spanking if we did something wrong," Mika answered.

"I see, and that's the only BDSM experience you have had so far?" I asked.

"Yes. Unless you count being dominated by my father and uncle? It wasn't sexual, but we always had to do whatever we were told without question or delay or we would get spanked. Even my mother and aunt would get spanked if they displeased the men. I think my parents and my aunt and uncle may have been into BDSM, but I don't know for sure," Mika answered honestly.

"I see. And, that's all?" I asked again.

"Yes," Mika said meekly.

"You're sure?" I persisted.

"Yes Trevor san," Mika replied.

"Good, then lets got to the playroom," I said eagerly.

Mika hopped up and followed me to the playroom door.

"Are you ready Mika?" I asked.

"Yes Trevor san. I can't wait," She said eagerly.

"Then lets go," I said, as I opened the door and gestured for her to go in ahead of me.

Mika gasped softly when she saw a leather sling hanging from the ceiling by four thick steel chains.

"Hop in," I said.

Mika turned away from the chair, wrapped her arms around the rear set of chains and pulled herself into the chair. Still holding onto the chains, Mika put her feet in the stirrups and wiggled around a bit until she was comfortable.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes Trevor san," She answered cheerfully.

"Good. From now on whenever we're in a session you are to address me as Master. Do you understand?" I said.

"Yes Master," Mika said with a smile.

"Excellent. Now hold still while I secure you to the chair," I commanded.

I took a pair of suspension cuffs and fastened one around each of her wrists, and then attached the cuffs to the chain so that Mika's arms were over her head while bent slightly. Then I moved down to her feet and used two short pieces of rope to secure her feet inside the stirrups.

"Try and take your feet out of the stirrups," I told Mika.

Mika did as I said but couldn't move her feet more than an inch or two.

"Good," I said with a wicked grin.

I stood at the end of the sling looking at my sexy future wife. She looked so incredibly inviting with her legs spread and raised like they were and her ass just hanging over the edge of the sling's seat. I moved forward between her legs and produced a small purplish tube of lubricant from my pocket with my right hand. Mika tilted her head quizzically when she saw me take out the tube of lubricant but didn't say anything. The cap made a small clicking sound when I flicked it open. I squeezed a small amount of the gel onto the index finger of my left hand and moved it to Mika's spread asshole. About an instant before the cool lube touched her tight hole, Mika realized what was going to happen and her eyes got very wide.

I rubbed the lube around and felt the ring of Mika's ass clench tight. I firmly, but gently, forced my finger inside Mika's ass and heard her gasp as her most private hole was penetrated for the first time. I moved my finger around inside her twisting it back and forth making sure the lube got spread as evenly as possible.

"Mika, try and relax. I'm taking your ass one way or the other. If you relax it won't hurt as much, but it's up to you," I warned her.

"Yes Master. I'll try," Mika said tentatively.

"You're such a nasty little slut aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes Master," Mika replied.

"Say it!" I said sternly.

"I'm a nasty little slut," Mika said, in a gasp as I pushed my finger in up to the last knuckle.

I pulled my finger out of her tight little hole and added a second one as I pushed back in. I worked my fingers in and out of her tight ass twisting and turning them as I sawed them in and out of her tightest hole, causing Mika to moan softly.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" I asked Mika as I continued pushing my fingers in and out of her ass.

"Yes Master," Mika replied submissively.

"Convince me. Beg for it," I said sternly.

"Please Master fuck me in the ass with your wonderful cock," Mika said in a pleading voice.

"I'm still not convinced," I said coolly.

"Please Master take my ass. Please fuck my ass with your beautiful cock. I want it so bad. Please Trevor san, I need your cock up my ass. I want you to take my anal virginity. Please, please, please," Mika begged and pleaded.

"Very well slut," I replied as I pulled my fingers from her ass. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and liberally coated my cock with lube before guiding my cock to her waiting hole. As I glanced down to watch as I penetrated Mika's ass for the first time with my cock, I saw that her hole was winking at me. Mika's tight little asshole was opening and closing slightly with her lust and anticipation for my cock. I could hear Mika's breathing in rapid shallow breaths as she waited for my hard cock to penetrate her.

I pressed the head of my cock against her tight nether hole and heard Mika gasp softly as I slowly pushed my cock inside her, until I felt the head slip completely inside her. Mika gritted her teeth against the pain she felt in her ass.

I'm not sure why, but I felt my cruel streak take over and I rammed the rest of my cock deep in Mika's ass and didn't stop until my hips were resting against her ass cheeks.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Mika screamed in pain as my hard cock plunged into her depths so hard and fast that she felt like I was ripping her in two!

I didn't give her anytime to get used to it either. I just started ramming my cock in and out of her ass fast and hard. I'd pull all but an inch or two of my hard, thick eight-inch cock from her ass and then ram balls deep back inside her!

"AHHHHHH!" Mika screamed each time I rammed my cock in her ass.

"Yeah, take my cock up your ass you fucking nasty whore!" I told her.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Don't stop! Fuck my ass Master! Make me your whore!" Mika cried out.

That was enough to send me over the edge. I rammed my cock deep inside Mika's ass my orgasm exploded out of my cock like a cannon, filling Mika's bowels with my sperm.

"Oh yeah, you fucking whore you just made me blow my load in your ass. What do you think about that?" I said.

"Oh Master, if I made you feel good I'm happy," Mika said submissively.

I smiled at her as my cock twitched a few more times in her ass before I slowly slid it out of her. I stepped back and walked over to a small control box recessed in the wall and used it to lower Mika's upper body so that her head was just below waist level and then I walked back over to her so that I was standing above her head.

"Clean my cock you filthy slut," I said sternly as I pressed the head of my dirty cock to her lips.

The look of revulsion on Mika's face was clear, but like a good slut, she opened her mouth and let me my slimy shit speckled cock in her mouth. Mika's face scrunched up with disgust for the taste in her mouth as she closed her lips over my dirty cock and began cleaning it with her mouth. I started slowly thrusting my cock in and out of Mika's mouth as she worked her tongue all over it in her attempt to please me.

After about five minutes or so of licking and sucking, Mika had cleaned my cock to my satisfaction.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and said, "You did a good job cleaning my cock slut. I think I'll give you a reward. I turned around so that I was now facing away from her and slowly lowered my ass to her face. "Lick my ass," I told her.

I felt Mika's tongue tentatively exploring its way around the crack of my ass. I gasped softly as I felt her tongue lightly swipe over my asshole. Mika must have noticed my reaction because she stopped for a second, and then focused on licking over and around my tight wrinkled hole.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," I said as Mika continued licking my asshole.

I could feel my asshole started to relax and open slightly ass he kept licking it.

"Mmmmm yeah, tongue fuck my ass bitch," I said.

Mika stiffened her tongue and pushed it in my ass as deep as she could get it, then started wiggling it around inside me. After a few seconds, she'd pull her tongue out, and repeated the process. I pushed my ass down harder against her face trying to get her tongue to go even deeper in my ass. After enjoying this treatment for a couple of minutes, I reluctantly stood up. After all, I didn't want to suffocate Mika.

"Ok you dirty slut, it's time to clean you up now," I said as I began releasing Mika from the sling.

When Mika was freed from the sling she followed me to the bathroom and, then, I started the shower. When the water was the right temperature, we got in, and Mika and I washed each other's bodies from head to toe. Once we were done, Mika and I got out of the shower and dried off.

"Come with me," I said sternly, and walked back to the playroom with Mika following a step or two behind me.

Once we were in the playroom, I led Mika over to where I had a bamboo pole placed just above waist level between two posts that ran from floor to ceiling.

"Straddle the pole," I told Mika as I indicated the bamboo pole.

Mika did as I told her, and took hold of the pole and pushed it downwards. Then she threw her leg over it so she was straddling the bamboo pole just as I had told her. I took a thirty-six inch leg spreader bar from a shelf on the wall and secured it to Mika's ankles with the attached ankle cuffs. Then, I returned to the shelf and got a set of wrist cuffs, a short length of chain and a padlock.

"Put your hands behind your back," I told Mika firmly.

Mika looked over her shoulder at me questioningly, but did as I told her. When she took her hands off the pole, it pressed more firmly up against her pussy crotch and ass. Once Mika's hands were behind her back, I put the wrist cuffs on her and then used the chain and the padlock to secure the wrist cuffs to the bamboo pole. The chain would allow Mika to slide her arms back and forth if she wanted to, but at the same time it forced her to keep her arms behind her back.

"Do you know why we're doing this?" I asked.

"No Master," Mika replied softly.

"During our session you called me Trevor san instead of Master after I told you to address me as Master during our sessions. Such a lack of respect needs to be disciplined. This is a rather harsh discipline for a first offence, but if you can deal with this and you still wish to be my wife and slave it will show me that you are truly worthy to be so," I said.

"I understand Master," Mika said.

"Good. Any questions?" I asked.

"Yes Master. How long am I to be like this?" Mika asked.

"You will be like this until morning. So, try and get some sleep if you can. If you need to go to the bathroom just go. There's a drain in the floor and it'll be easy enough for you to clean up when I release you," I told her.

"Yes Master," Mika answered softly.

"Good. Goodnight Mika," I said as I walked to the door and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Master," Mika said as I closed the door.

I went to my bedroom I put on a pair of boxer briefs, got into bed and went to sleep. I woke up around seven a.m. and went to the playroom to release Mika. When I opened the door and turned on the light, I could see Mika blinking as her eyes tried to adjust to the sudden brightness of the room.

"Good Morning Mika," I said.

"Good Morning Master," Mika said, with a slightly raspy voice.

When I got closer to her, I could see the tracks of dried tears where they ran down her face. First, I got the key for the padlock from the shelf on the wall and unlocked the chain, and then I bent down and detached the spreader bar from the cuffs around Mika's ankles. Next, I took Mika's arm and put it over my shoulder and wrapped my other arm around her waist so I could help her off the bamboo pole. Once Mika was off the pole I noticed a sizable wet spot on the bamboo pole where Mika had been, I also noticed how red and inflamed Mika's pussy was it looked very tender. When I took my hand from her waist and Mika started to collapse, so I quickly scooped her up into my arms and carried her from the playroom to the patio and carefully sat her down in the hot tub. I turned it on and the jets began caressing her sore body with soothing hot water.

"Just relax in here for a little bit while I get you some breakfast," I told her.

As Mika sat relaxing in the hot tub, I went to the kitchen and made her a fruit bowl with melons, berries, yogurt and a bottle of Gatorade. I took the food and drink to Mika and set it down on the patio floor right next to the hot tub before I slid off my boxer briefs and climbed in so I could sit next to her.

"Here, eat this. It will make you feel better." I said indicating the food and drink.

"Thank you Master," Mika replied.

"You're welcome Mika. When we're not in a session I would prefer if you addressed me by my name, unless I tell you otherwise," I told her gently.

Mika smiled brightly and said, "Ok Trevor san."

I smiled back and asked, "So, after last night's punishment do you still want to be my wife and slave?"

Mika looked at me, tilted her head as if she was thinking of how best to put into words what she wanted to say.

"I had a lot of time to think about that last night," She said. "There were times last night when I thought I'd rather spend the rest of my life being treated like human trash in Japan then to have to suffer like I was on that pole again. But, then, I remembered how loving and tender you were with me my first night here and I knew I wanted to feel that again. So, yes, I still want to be your wife and slave. I'll just have to try harder to please and obey you." She finished with a wicked little grin.

"That's wonderful," I said with a smile.

"There's more to BDSM then punishment and pain, but in time you'll come to enjoy the pain and actually get pleasure from it," I told her truthfully.

"I know this already Trevor san. I had several orgasms last night while I was on the pole. Whenever I moved to adjust my position my clit would rub against the pole," Mika said blushing fiercely the whole time.

"Slut," I said with a mocking smile that made it obvious I was teasing her.

Mika smiled and blushed an even brighter shade of red then before.

"Were you able to get any sleep at all?" I asked her.

"A little, but not very much," She confessed.

"Well today is going to be a big day for you," I said.

When Mika looked questioningly at me, I elaborated, "Today I'm going to have you marked as mine," I said vaguely.

"How are you going to do that Trevor san?" she asked trying to get more details from me.

"I want that to be a surprise," I said with a mischievous smile of my own. "Why don't you relax here for a little while longer while I pick out your clothes for the day," I said, as I climbed out of the hot tub.

"Ok Trevor san," Mika said happily and sank into the water up to her neck.