Mail Order Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets her tattooed and pierced.
5.3k words
4.47
150.3k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Mika in the hot tub to soak away as many of her aches and pains as possible while I picked out the clothes I wanted her to wear for our day's adventures. I opened the walk-in closet that I gave to Mika to store her clothes and shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the wide variety of clothes I had gotten for her, plus the ones she had brought with her and tried to decided what look I wanted for her today.

That's when it came to me. I smiled, got up, went to the closet and started laying out the clothes wanted her to wear."Yes, this'll be perfect," I thought to myself.

I wrote a quick note with instructions for Mika to follow and set in on the bed next to the clothes before I showered and got dressed myself. I decided to dress simple, pair nice blue jeans over a fresh pair of black boxer briefs, a gray Henley style short sleeve shirt, a wide black leather belt and a pair of combat style boots.

About thirty minutes had passed since I left Mika to soak in the hot tub. Mika looked around at me when she heard me step out on the patio.

"Trevor san you look very nice," She said with a smile.

"Thank you. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Much better thank you," She replied.

"Good. Well, its time for you to get out of the hot tub. I left a note with instructions for you on the bed next to the clothes I want you to wear today," I said.

"Thank you Trevor san. I go and get ready now," Mika said softly, as she climbed out of the hot tub.

"Your welcome. Don't take too long there's a lot I want to get done today," I said.

"Yes Trevor san," Mika said submissively before she disappeared into the house.

I sat down and relaxed in one of the well-cushioned rattan chairs I had on the patio while I waited for her. Mika walked into the master bedroom and found the clothes and note I left for her. She picked up the simple note and read it carefully, not wanting be punished again so soon for disobeying me. The note read as follows.First, I want you to take a shower and wash your hair. Make sure you clean yourself very ell because I will be checking. Second, I want you to put your hair in a ponytail. And, last, I want you to put on the clothes I have set out for you. I want you to tie the front tails of the shirt below your breasts. Mika smiled as she looked down at the clothes on the bed. Judging from the outfit I had picked out for her, Mika knew she was going to have fun today, but she was still very curious about how I was going to have her marked as my property. "Oh well, he's the master and I'm the slave. I'll just have to wait and see," She said softly to herself.

Mika set the note back down on the bed and walked into the bathroom grabbing a large soft towel from the linen closet on her way. Mika showered and washed her hair quickly making sure not to miss any place, even her sore pussy. When she was done, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. When she finished, Mika tossed the wet towel into the hamper by the door and walked back into the bedroom.

Mika smiled again when she saw the clothes waiting for her on the bed. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and dressed as quickly as she could. Mika took a quick look at herself in the full length mirror on the back of her closet door before leaving the bedroom.

I smiled as I saw Mika step on to the patio in the outfit I had picked for her. "You look incredible baby," I said very pleased with how she looked.

Mika had on a white crop shirt that tied in the front right below her breasts her dark nipples were easily visible through the light material, a sexy red and gold plaid, low waisted mini skirt, a pair of white knee high socks, and a pair of white and black saddle shoes. In essence, she was the perfect picture of a naughty schoolgirl.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes Trevor san," She said eagerly.

"Ok, then we're outta here," I said.

Mika and I got into the car and we headed off. Our first stop was at one of the local tattoo shops. Mika drew instant attention from the girl behind the counter as we walked in.

"Hi there, my name's Lilly. How can I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked.

Lilly was reasonably attractive especially if you were into the goth scene. She was about five foot six, with a slender build and china doll white skin and shoulder length jet black hair with purple highlights. Her lips were coated with a blood red lipstick that matched her fingernails. She was dressed in a long sleeved black blouse and a black miniskirt.

"Hi Lilly. I'm Trevor and this is Mika. We wanted to get her a couple of tattoos and piercings today," I replied as I walked over to the counter.

"Cool. Do you know what you want already or would you like to look at some of our designs?" She asked.

"We know what we want," I said as I handed her the line art and large image of each of the tattoos I wanted to have done on Mika.

"Ah cool. You're done this before?" Lilly asked.

"No, but I talked to a few friends that have tattoos and did some research online," I said.

"That's good. This shouldn't be a problem at all. Now what piercings does she want?" Lilly asked.

"Well, we were thinking of getting her nipples and belly button done," I told her.

"Ah, sexy. Well, I do the piercing here and Shawn does the ink work. He's in back on his break right now but, if you want, I can do the piercings now and when I'm done he can ink her," Lilly said.

"That'll work," I said.

"Ok then, follow me," Lilly said and then led the way to the back area where she had her piercing station set up. "Alright Mika, hop up on the chair," She said.

Mika got on the chair and looked around nervously.

"Do you need jewelry or do you already have some?" Lilly asked.

"I already have it," I said with a smile and pulled three small zip lock bags from the front pocket of my jeans and handed them to Lilly.

"Oh, excellent," Lilly said as she inspected the jewelry. "Ok Mika, you're going to have to take off your top so I can do your nipples."

Mika blushed slightly as she untied the front of her white crop shirt, pulled it from her shoulders and set it on a table beside the chair.

"Mmmm, you have great nipples Mika. They're going to look very sexy pierced. Ok, its going to hurt for a second when I push the needle though but the pain will go away pretty quick," Lilly said, as she put on a pair of latex gloves and wiped each of Mika's nipples with an alcohol soaked cotton ball.

Lilly was a real pro and had Mika's nipples pierced very quickly and only elicited a small gasp of pain from Mika each time she pushed the piercing needle through her nipples. The silver surgical steel D-rings with their logo ball closure rings looked very sexy hanging from Mika's nipples. The one in her right nipples said "PAIN" in red letters against a black background, while the one in her left nipples said "SLUT" in the same colors so that if you were facing her Mika's piercings read as "PAIN SLUT".

"Lilly, does anyone ever get really aroused while you're piercing them?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Once or twice I've even had a girl cum while I was working on her," Lilly said with a wicked grin. "I always makes me really wet whenever that happens," Lilly confessed as she prepped Mika's navel for piercing.

"I bet. So do you like girls?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"Yeah, I'm bi so I enjoy the best of both worlds," Lilly said nonchalantly.

"Cool," I said.

"Ahhh," Mika hissed softly as Lilly pushed the needle through the top of her navel and then she put Mika's new bellybutton ring in. It was a silver titanium banana shaped barbell with a doorknocker style ball and ring on the button that had four delicate thin stainless steel chains dangling about an inch below the ring. At the end of each chain was a tiny stainless steel letter the first letter was an S, the second was an L, the third a U and the fourth a T.

"So, are you really a slut Mika?" Lilly asked playfully.

Mika blushed and bowed shyly before she softly replied, "Yes."

"Really?" Lilly asked taken aback for a second before she recovered from her surprise.

"Yes," Mika replied again softly her head still bowed.

"That's fucking hot," Lilly said. "Well let me put some bandages over your nipples so they won't get any blood on your shirt.

Lilly quickly put a couple of small gauze bandages over Mika's nipples with some medical tape. When she was done, she peeled off her gloves and tossed them in a biohazard trashcan.

"Lilly, I was thinking about having Mika's clit hood pierced next time. Would you mind checking to see if that would be possible before we finish here?" I asked as I gave her a wicked grin and a sly wink and mouthed, "Have fun." None of which Mika saw because she still had her head bowed staring at the floor.

Lilly looked at me for a minute questioningly before she realized what I was really getting at and said, "Yeah sure, no problem. Mika take off your skirt," Lilly flashed me a wicked grin of her own.

Mika lifted her ass off the chair, reached behind her unzipped her skirt and then slid it down and off her legs setting on the table beside her top. Mika was now sitting in the piercing chair totally naked except for the gauze bandages over her nipples which reminded me a little of pasties.

"Spread your legs for me," Lilly said to Mika.

Mika did as she was told and spread her legs so that they were hanging over the sides of the chair. Lilly rolled her the stool she was sitting on closer to the edge of the chair Mika was sitting on and then reached between Mika's legs and started examining her pussy with her bare fingers.

"Her pussy's pretty red and inflamed, but it's also totally soaked," Lilly said as she rubbed her fingers over Mika's pussy.

"Ohhh," Mika moaned softly.

"Ah, the little slut likes that huh," Lilly said in response to Mika's moaning.

Mika didn't respond to Lilly's statement so I lowered my voice to a threatening level and said, "Answer her slut."

"Yes," Mika said softly.

"Yes, what?" I asked menacingly.

"Yes, I like that way Lilly san is touching my pussy Master," Mika replied submissively.

When Lilly heard Mika address me as Master, she looked at me in askance.

"Slut, tell Lilly what you are," I said in a more normal tone.

"I'm my Master's slave slut. I belong to him to do with as he wishes," Mika answered.

"Nice. I've heard of that kind of thing, but I've never known anyone who actually did it," Lilly said in appreciation as she continued probing Mika's pussy.

"Ugghhhhhh," Mika moaned as Lilly fingers rubbed over her clit for the first time.

"Oh yeah, she's definitely a slut," Lilly said. "Where did you find her?"

"I mail ordered her from Japan," I replied off handedly.

"Really?" Lilly asked showing her surprise again.

"Yeah, I found her through an online agency," I informed her.

"That's neat," Lilly replied. "So, are you two married?" she asked.

"Not yet, but soon," I replied.

"That's cool," Lilly replied.

Lilly then leaned forward and brought her face to Mika's sopping wet pussy. She stuck out her tongue and gave Mika's pussy a probing licking from bottom to top, swirling her tongue around Mika's clit before licking her way back down and pushing her tongue deep inside Mika's pussy. She then began swirling it around, exploring every wrinkle, crevice and fold inside Mika's pussy. Lily wrapped her arms around Mika's thighs and pulled herself tighter to Mika's delicious pussy.

"Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm," Lilly moaned as she ate Mika's pussy as deeply and thoroughly as she could.

"Ugghhhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhh!" Mika arched and bucked her body, moaning loudly as the waves of pleasure surging through her body reached their climax and her orgasm hit her like a runaway train.

Lilly kept licking Mika's pussy all through her orgasm and when she finally pulled her face away it was wet from nose to chin with Mika's cum. Mika lay back on the chair panting softly while she tried to recover from the intensity of her climax.

"Damn that was hot!" Lilly said.

"Yeah it was," I agreed. "Mika, since Lilly just gave you so much pleasure, I think it would only be polite for you to return the favor. Why don't you ask her to sit on your face so you can eat her pussy for her."

"Yes Master," Mika replied. "Miss Lilly would you please sit on my face so I can eat your pussy and return the pleasure you have given to me?"

Lilly grinned mischievously and replied, "I'd love to slut."

Lilly hiked her miniskirt up, pulled her bright red silky string bikini panties off and then climbed over Mika on the chair until she was over Mika's face, and slowly lowered her pussy down to Mika's waiting mouth.

"Oh yes!" Lilly cried out softly when she felt Mika's tongue touch her pussy.

Lilly reached down and grabbed Mika by the hair and pulled her head up pressing it tight to her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh yes! It's been to long since I've had my pussy eaten by a true slut. Oh fuck yeah! Eat my cunt you fucking whore!" Lilly cried out.

Lilly was so turned on that it was only a matter of a few minutes before Lilly's eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth opened in a silent scream, and her body stiffened and trembled as her orgasm all but overwhelmed her.

As she was getting down from the chair, Lilly slipped and almost fell, but I caught her in time and then helped her onto her feet. Once she was on her feet again, Lilly stood up, smoothed out her skirt and wiped off her face and between her legs with a couple of paper towels she picked up from her equipment table.

"Damn that was good!" Lilly exclaimed. "Here, you can clean yourself up with these." Lilly said as she tossed the used paper towels onto Mika's belly.

"Thank you Miss Lilly," Mika replied as she picked the paper towels up from her naked body and began lifting them to her face.

"No slut. Wipe between your legs first and then your face," I said.

"Yes Master," Mika said as she brought the paper towels between her legs and began trying to clean up the cum and saliva that coated her thighs, pussy and ass. By the time she was done cleaning between her legs, the paper towels were so wet that they had become all but transparent.

"Master? May I have some fresh paper towels?" Mika asked.

"No Mika. The ones you have will suffice. After all, we have to think of the environment and recycle our paper goods as best we can," I replied with an evil grin.

"Yes Master," Mika replied before bringing the sodden paper towels to her face in an attempt to wipe Lilly's cum from it. The paper towels were so wet that they barely picked up any of Lilly's cum and Mika was left with a shiny wet face from nose to chin.

"Alright Mika, come on over to Shawn's station and we'll get you inked," Lilly said as she picked up the line work and the large images of the tattoos I wanted for Mika and then waited for us by the door.

When Mika went to retrieve her clothes and get dressed Lilly stopped her saying, "Oh no slut. You can leave your clothes were they are, you won't be needing them anyways."

Mika and I followed Lilly through the back of the shop to Shawn's workstation. Shawn was waiting there for us when we walked in. He was a slender guy wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans; his unruly black hair was cut short. Shawn had several tattoos covering his arms. The look on his face as he saw Mika walk in totally naked except for her socks and shoes was priceless.

"What the fuck?" Shawn stammered.

"Shawn, this slut is Mika and this is her master, Trevor. They want to get Mika inked. Here's the line art and images for the work they want done," Lilly said, as she handed Shawn the stuff I had given her when we first came in.

Shawn took the paper's Lilly handed him and looked them over and then looked up and Mika, Lilly and me before looking back down at the papers. "Ok, I can do this for you no problem. I'm assuming you want the larger one on the small of her back. Where do you want the asian letters?" Shawn asked.

"Just above her pussy," I replied.

"Ok. Not a problem. Do you want to get started with the one on the back or the front first? I recommend doing the smaller one first, but its up to you," He said.

"That's fine," I replied.

"Alright then. Mika why don't you lie back on this table here and I'll get to work," Shawn said, indicating a table that resembled a doctor's exam table with a nod of his head.

Mika got on the table, spread her legs wide like she had for Lilly, laid back and stared at the ceiling.

"What colors do you want this done in?" Shawn asked as he gathered the supplies he was going to need.

"Black for everything," I replied.

"Simple enough," He said.

Shawn rolled the stool he was sitting on between Mika's wide spread legs and then there was a loud buzzing and I heard Mika gasp in both pain and surprise as he began his work. I talked with Lilly while Mika was getting her body art done, and before I knew it, Shawn pushed back his stool and said, "Alright, we're all done Do you want to take a look before I put some antibacterial ointment and bandages on it?"

Mika got up from the table and came towards me so I could see her new tattoos better. Just above her pussy were Japanese Kanji letters that said, "SLAVE SLUT". I twirled a finger in the air signaling Mika to turn around for me so I could see the tattoo on her back. Mika slowly turned around so I could see her other tattoo. Even though it was a little swollen, I thought it looked sexy as hell. The second tattoo was a tribal design with the word SLUT written in the middle of it so that it almost blended in with the tribal design. From a distance or if you only got a quick look at it you'd just think it was a normal small of the back tribal tattoo, But if you got a good look at it you could easily make out the word "SLUT".

"They look great Shawn. You do excellent work," I told him.

"Mika don't you think you should offer to thank Shawn for all his hard work?" I asked.

"Yes Master, of course," She replied, and then turned to face Shawn and asked, "Would you allow me to thank you for all your hard work sir?"

"Uh, yeah I guess. What did you have in mind?" Shawn asked somewhat nervously.

"Master?" Mika said looking to me for guidance.

"Why don't you offer Shawn a blowjob to say thank you," I said.

"Sir? May I give you a blowjob to show my thanks?" Mika asked.

"Uh, yeah I guess so," He said still not sure what was going on, but willing to go with it if it meant getting a blowjob from the hot naked slut standing in front of him. Mika smiled and immediately dropped to her knees, began unbuckling Shawn's belt and, then, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Once she had his jeans open, Mika reached up, hooked her thumbs around the waistband and pulled both his jeans and his underwear to his knees freeing his rapidly hardening dick.

Mika took Shawn's dick in her hand, guided it to her open mouth, stuck out her tongue slightly and swirled it around the head of Shawn's cock, before taking her hand away and engulfing his dick in her mouth. She had it deep in her mouth, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Mika gripped Shawn's ass cheeks in her hands and started fucking her face with Shawn's dick.

Mika was making aglup, glup, glup sound and long strings of saliva were running down her chin and dripping to the floor as she mercilessly fucked her own face with Shawn's hard dick.

Shawn, for his part was moaning continuously, was receiving the best blowjob of his life. Within five minutes, Shawn's moans got louder and his body stiffened as he shot his cum in Mika's mouth. Mika swallowed every drop of Shawn's cum and then licked his dick clean before looking to me for my approval.

"Do you feel sufficiently thanked Shawn?" I asked.

12