Mail Order Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" he panted breathlessly as he pulled up his underwear and pants.

"Very well slut. You may get up and put your clothes back on," I said to Mika.

"Uh, hold on. I need to put the ointment and bandages on her tattoos," Shawn said quickly.

Shawn gently rubbed a thick amount of the antibacterial ointment over each of the tattoos before putting bandages over them.

"Leave the bandages on overnight. If you shower you'll have to put fresh ones on along with some more ointment," He instructed. "Here's some aftercare instructions for you to follow," He said, as he handed me a sheet of paper with the instructions on them."

"Ok thanks," I said as I accepted the paper.

"Here's the aftercare directions for her piercings too," Lilly said, as she handed me another piece of paper.

"Alright. How much do I owe you?" I asked, as Mika left the room to retrieve her clothes and get dressed.

Lilly and Shawn looked at each other for a moment, and, then, Lilly grinned and replied, "Consider it on the house."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we're sure," Shawn said with a grin.

As we were leaving the shop, Lilly stopped me at the door and handed me a business card and whispered softly, "My number's on the back. Call me when she's ready to get her tongue and clit hood pierced and I'll come over and do it for you free of charge. Of course, you could just call me if you'd like to have some more fun too."

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind," I said with a smile as I led Mika out to the car.

Mika and I got in the car and, as we were pulling away, I asked her, "So how did you like playing with Lilly and Shawn?"

Mika blushed deeply as she stared fixedly at the floor and softly replied, "I liked it. I liked it a lot Master."

"I knew you were a true slut," I said with a smile.

Mika blushed even more. "Yes Master. I am your slut and I will do anything you ask of me as long as it pleases you," She said in a soft but firm voice that let me know she meant what she said and wasn't just saying the words because she thought they were what I wanted to hear.

When we got home, Mika stripped off her clothes and set them on a small table as soon as she walked in the door and then looked at me silently asking for instructions.

"You've had a rough day today, Mika. Why don't you go and relax in the living room and watch some T.V.," I said.

"Yes Trevor san," She said.

I could tell Mika was grateful that I was giving her some time to recover from the ordeals of her day. While Mika relaxed on the couch and looked for something to watch, I went to my home office and started making some calls and doing some quick research. A couple of hours later, I was finished. I found out that there was going to be a BDSM lifestyle convention in Vegas in a little over a month from now. I figured that would be the perfect time and place for Mika and I to get married. I did some checking and found out that there was already going to be an ordained minister there performing weddings for Dom/sub couples in BDSM lifestyle ceremonies. I made arrangements for Mika and I to have our wedding ceremony there. The next call I made was to my immigration lawyer to see about having Mika's sister here for our wedding and also to see about setting it up so she could live here in the states preferably without having to go back to Japan first.

My Lawyer, Mr. Bryant told me it wouldn't be a problem getting Ami here for the wedding, but it would take a while longer to get it set up so she could stay here but he'd work on it and see what he could do. Next, I called Mika's sister, Ami, and spoke to her for a little while.

"Hello Ami, this is Trevor," I said when she came to the phone.

"Trevor?" she said sounding confused, and then it hit her, "Oh you are Mika's fiancé right?"

"That's right. Mika and I are going to get married sometime next month and I was hoping you'd like to come. I'll pay for your trip, you won't have to pay for anything."

"That's very generous of you Trevor san," Ami replied.

"Well, if you are interested, I'd also like to see about having you come live in the states with Mika and I," I told her.

"Are you serious?" Ami asked not daring to believe what she was hearing.

"Very. Mika misses you terribly, and she tells me that life is pretty difficult for you there. If it would make you both happy then it will be more than worth the expense," I replied.

"It would make me very happy. I miss Mika so very much Trevor san," Ami said with a note of sadness in her voice.

"Excellent. I got my lawyer working on getting you over here already, but don't say anything to Mika. I want this to be a surprise for her. I'll have you flown out to Las Vegas about a week before us so you can get fitted for your dress and even get a make over if you want. If you need to buy any clothes or anything just have them charge it to the room and I'll take care of it," I told her.

"Ok, Trevor san I won't tell her. This is all very nice of you," Ami said.

"I love Mika and I want her to be happy. Seeing you again and having you live with us is something I know will make her very happy," I said.

"Thank you, Trevor san. I think Mika made a good choice in you," Ami replied.

"You're welcome Ami. And, thank you too. I'll have Mika call you in a little while. But remember not to say anything about coming here," I said.

"Ok Trevor san, I won't. Don't worry," Ami replied.

After I got off the phone with Ami, I joined Mika in the living room on the couch. "Lets go to bed," I said.

"Now? But, it's so early Trevor san," Mika said.

"I didn't say we were going to go to sleep," I said mischievously.

"Oh!" Mika said, as she realized what I meant, and then she smiled and followed me into our bedroom.

"Get on your hands and knees on top of the bed," I told Mika.

Mika did as I told her and quickly crawled on the bed and positioned herself doggy style for me while I stripped out of my clothes. After I was undressed, I reached between her legs and felt her pussy. Mika's pussy was soaked.

"Mmmm, you're such a horny little slut aren't you?" I said.

"Oh yes Trevor san," Mika replied.

I grabbed Mika's left hip with my left hand and used my right to guide my cock to her pussy. Once my cock was lined up at the entrance of her pussy, I slowly pushed it inside her and grabbed right hip with my now free right hand. Mika was so wet that there was almost no resistance at all and my cock sank balls deep inside her in one long slow thrust. I pulled my cock back out equally as slow until only the head remained inside, and then I reached up and wrapped her ponytail around my right fist and pulled her head back towards me and rammed my cock deep into her pussy as hard and fast as I could.

"Ayyyyeeeeee!" Mika cried out in pain and pleasure as she arched her back in an attempt to ease some of the pain from her pulled hair.

My cock pounded Mika's pussy like a jackhammer while I pulled her ponytail even harder causing her to rise up off her hands altogether, so that she was now standing on her knees. I wrapped my left arm around her torso just under her ribcage and held her body close to me. I was still pulling down hard on her ponytail forcing her to look straight up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, you fucking whore, take my cock. Take it deep in your slutty cunt," I panted in her ear.

Mika didn't say anything, she just let out a moan from deep within her throat as I continued to pound away at her pussy and started slowly rolling her hips to meet my thrusts.

I was so turned on by what she had done at the tattoo shop, not to mention her sexy body, that I could already feel my orgasm building. Even with the bandages on Mika was still gorgeous, more than enough to turn on any man.

"Come on bitch fuck my cock. Make me cum," I said through clenched teeth as I felt my orgasm getting ready to explode with the force of a volcano.

"Oh yes!" Mika gasped.

I pulled Mika tight to me and held her there as I started to cum, flooding her tight pussy with my thick cum. My cock throbbed and twitched inside Mika's tight pussy as I continued to shoot my cum inside her pussy.

When I finally stopped cumming, I let go of Mika's hair and pushed her gently by the shoulders so that she fell to her side on top of the bed. I laid down next to her and she snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me. We were both so worn out that we drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

To be continued in Mail Order Slut Chapter 4, The Wedding.

12