Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 01

Story Info
Mailgirls can run more than just between offices.
11.9k words
4.38
25.6k
24

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
84 Followers

Chapter One

Megan Brooks looked up from the papers on her desk to see a naked woman standing in front of her, head bowed, right shoulder thrust slightly forward. Megan sighed and lifted her company cell phone, tapping it against the cell phone strapped to the woman's right arm and listened to the soft chime signifying that a message had been transferred. "Thank you, Five. That's all now."

The naked woman recited in a monotone, "Mailgirls are not to be thanked for doing our jobs. Mailgirls exist to serve." But she said it with a grin, knowing that Megan would only sigh at the familiar litany. Megan had spent two years of her life as Mailgirl Number Two at Sloane Guaranty & Trust. The previous Five, a tall, willowy brunette, had been Megan's best friend among the other mailgirls; the new Five was a short, somewhat chunky redhead. Megan couldn't understand how this Five managed to maintain her roundness after nearly a year of a carefully controlled diet and a steady regime of twelve to fourteen hour days of racing about SG&T's Maryland campus delivering parcels and messages.

Five turned and left Megan's office. Megan knew that Five's immediate destination was a mat next to the receptionist's desk. There she would wait kneeling until the phone on her upper arm, known as a Mailgirl Management Unit or MMU, directed her to her next task.

Megan read the message on her cell phone. It was from Jeremy Digness, the Assistant Director of SG&T's Community Relations Department:

Megan, can you meet with me about the Corporate Challege 10k. Jeremy.

Megan wondered why he just hadn't called her or requested a meeting via SG&T's calendaring program. His sending a message via mailgirl had to have some meaning. Megan knew Jeremy because of last year's Corporate Challenge 10k. It took place just six weeks after the end of her contract as a mailgirl and she had still been adjusting to a normal life. Jeremy was the stuckee to recruit SG&T's team for the Corporate Challenge. When one of the women running for SG&T sprained her ankle the week before the race he had called Megan and persuaded her to run. Megan had run track in college and competed in road races when she worked as a financial analyst for SG&T in Chicago, but had no opportunity to race after transferring to Maryland and then becoming a mailgirl. SG&T's mailgirl program was a 24/7 commitment which didn't allow an outside life. Still, running between offices on SG&T's sprawling suburban Maryland campus had probably put her in the best shape of her life. In the race she'd been hampered by the unfamiliarity of wearing shoes to run in - mailgirls wore neither clothes, nor shoes - but her 4th place finish among the women was number one for SG&T and she'd even beaten a number of SG&T's male runners. She decided Jeremy would explain in his own time and used the calendar app to set up a nine o'clock meeting on Wednesday.

She put consideration of what Jeremy wanted out of her mind and focused on finishing up her current task. She was determined to leave on time today. If she managed that she could stop home and change before meeting Sam and Sarah for dinner in Columbia. The idea of going home and then out to dinner with friends was still faintly unreal to her. As a mailgirl her off-duty hours were spent in the Mailgirl Lounge and the Mailgirl Dormitory in the basement of the main SG&T building. She now slept on a queen-size bed in a spacious two bedroom condo; as a mailgirl she slept in a niche in the wall of the dormitory. She did miss the simplicity of not worrying about what she was going to do (whatever she was told) and what she was going to wear (nothing) that defined a mailgirl's life. She could somewhat understand the four SG&T mailgirls who had signed up for a second two year stint; four of the eleven who had thus far completed their mailgirl contracts. There was also the sexual buzz brought on by the enforced nudity and non-stop humilation of the mailgirl life. Megan's current lifestyle was strangely flat. She expected that Sam and Sarah would be accompanied by a friend. Sarah kept trying to fix her up, but Megan didn't really know where she wanted to be.

* * * *

The traffic on Rt 29 heading north was kind thanks to a lull in the seemingly never-ending road construction. Mailgirls didn't commute or get stuck in traffic, a big plus in Megan's mind. Her re-entry into the daily grind of driving on overcrowded roads rife with impatient motorists was a downer. Maryland drivers were no better than those in Chicago.

Sam and Sarah had snagged an outside table at the Columbia Ale House and yes, there was a tall, slender stranger sitting with them. Sarah stood up and hugged Megan and said, "This is Brendan, he works with Sam; he runs too."

Brendan saw a petite, snub nosed woman with soft blonde curls. He stood and put out his hand "Sarah tells me you used to work together."

"That's right, I'm a financial analyst at SG&T in Rockville. Sarah moved on, but I expect to stay at least the next few years."

Megan hadn't known Sarah during the short period she had occupied a cubicle in SG&T's East Coast headquarter complex after transferring from the Chicago office, lured by the exciting prospect of being part of SG&T's new corporate stand-up. The women met when they became two of SG&T's initial cadre of six mailgirls, specifically Mailgirls Two and Five. They went through the mailgirl training program at Dumpster Dawg Enterprises together and then spent two years living together along with sixteen other naked women in the mailgirls' dormitory. They had really gotten to know each other when they became the initial participants in the Mailgirls' Holiday Program, spending a week at the Juniper Resort. That's where Sarah had met Sam; Megan had been the one to comfort and support Sarah during the ten long months of separation while Sarah finished up her mailgirls contract and Sam continued to do something at Fort Meade. The two lovers only contact was via infrequent Sunday phone calls and Sam's access to the Mailgirl app where he could keep tabs on all eighteen (now twenty-four) SG&T mailgirls. Once Sarah's mailgirl contract was up she lost no time doing two things - moving in with Sam and finding a new job. She felt she had no credibility in SG&T's legal department, feeling that the whole legal staff still saw her as a naked, kneeling menial.

"My degrees are in math, but these days I spend more time working as a computer geek."

Sarah broke in, "Sam had Brendan check over the Iphone with the Mailgirl app for malware."

Megan blushed, thinking this stranger had seen the nude photos and video of her as well as the log of mailgirl life: deliveries, demerits, punishments, orgasms ...

Brendan said, "He just had me analyze the software, he wouldn't demonstrate the app for me. So, I know all about how the app works and how it builds a VPN to connect with a server, but I was strictly enjoined not to run the app or try to break into the server. Since it's an American company on American soil that would be legally very questionable for me, even working from home as a favor for a friend. I didn't even need to consult a lawyer," he glanced over at Sarah, "to figure that out.

"Sam tells me you're a runner, I don't remember seeing you at any of the local races."

"I run, but I've only run one race since I moved here from Chicago almost three years ago. I did okay there, but haven't felt the need to compete. I think they've going to try to talk me into running the Corporate Challenge 10k again; Sam also ran that last year."

Sam chimed in "SG&T is hosting the Corporate Challenge this year. I'm sure they'll want to make a good showing and since you were their top finisher last year they'll want you to run again."

Conversation became more general, food and beer were ordered and consumed; there was no talk of mailgirls. At the end Brendan asked if he could see Megan again and they exchanged phone numbers. It was a very normal meeting of four young professional people.

Megan noted that Brendan split up from Sam and Sarah when they all headed out to their cars so she called Sarah as soon as she got onto the road.

"You made me lose my bet, I told Sam the phone would ring before we left the parking lot. Now, I'll have to pay up."

"I don't want to hear about your perverse fantasies. What does he know about you, us, me ... mailgirls?"

"He knows that I was a mailgirl at SG&T when Sam met me. He knows that we worked together at SG&T. He could guess that you and I were mailgirls together and your reaction to my comment about the Mailgirl app should have confirmed it. Brendan may be a bit of a math nerd, but he's not completely clueless. He has however never asked me about mailgirls, or made allusions about mailgirls to me. I got enough of that in the SG&T legal department before I left."

Megan responded, "I thought maybe I'd like to see him again, but when a guy knows I spent two years running around naked it just makes me feel so vulnerable."

"You could leave SG&T. You've spent enough years there for a decent resume and from what I know the HR department has been good about papering over the mailgirl years when providing references."

"Sarah, you know I'm stuck there as long as Sam is there - my Sam, not your Sam."

"I still can't believe Ms Barnes hired your sister as a mailgirl right out of college."

"Better Ms Barnes at SG&T than the Juniper Resort - Ms Anderson was just plain scary. (As told in "Mailgirls' Holiday.) And seeing that Samantha signed up as a mailgirl without being pushed into it, I'm afraid of which way she would have jumped with Ms Anderson."

"True. Why don't you plan to meet up with Brendan at a race? That should be a low-key get together and you'd both have the same skimpy running togs on." Megan could hear Sam snort in the background.

"That's not a bad idea, maybe I'll do that. Anyway, thank you for a nice dinner and a not too awful guy. We'll talk later. I'll let you know what Community Relations wants."

When Megan arrived at home she went down to the fitness center and got onto the treadmill. After a brief warmup, she cranked up the speed and settled into a steady pounding. As usual she ran barefoot, a legacy of two years of running about SG&T bare everything. SG&T had a state of the art fitness center, but Megan hadn't been able to change in the locker room since the day she stripped down to begin her life as a mailgirl. The one time she had attempted to work out at SG&T after returning to the Investment Group, she had what she later realized was a panic attack and had just driven straight home, not even calling in sick until she was safely back in her condo with the door locked.

She thought about Brendan and was she ready to try and resume that part of a normal life An hour of sweat later she still wasn't sure, but thought Sarah's suggestion had some merit. And at a race she could meet plenty of men (and women) who wouldn't know her as Mailgirl Two.

Chapter Two

Wednesday morning Megan ran an easy four miles before driving in to work and then spent an hour reviewing her current projects before heading off to Community Relations and Jeremy. Once she would have taken the stairs just as a matter of course, but now took the elevator, avoiding crossing paths with mailgirls.

The receptionist, a plump, middle-aged motherly type - not mailgirl material Megan reflexively noted - waved her back to Jeremy's office. "He's expecting you."

Megan walked into the office and Jeremy stood and walked around his desk to greet her. Jeremy was a gregarious man in his early 30s who just never stopped moving. "Megan, it's good to see you. I hear that you're doing well up on the fourth floor. I hope they're treating you right."

"Jeremy, I have no complaints about my work assignments and Mr Bratz has been thoroughly professional. However, there are entirely too many people who look at me and think "naked slut." The new folks can be the worst. There are two who joined my division since I returned to the fourth floor; one a new hire and the other a transfer from the West Coast. They both got filled in on my history pretty quickly and from the woman I got the 'How could you? You're a traitor to your sex' lecture and the man has several times mentioned that he wishes he could have met me earlier.

"If not for my sister I would have banked my bonuses and back pay and caught the first plane back to Chicago. But I need to be here for her and I know I couldn't face my parents if I abandoned her at SG&T. So I just do my job and get through each day. It's not as bad as being a mailgirl or maybe it is just as bad, just different. And I can't go to Mr Bratz or HR and say this and I will deny unloading on you."

Jeremy sat down. "Whew." He looked up and looked Megan in the eye, "I had no idea you felt that way. You seemed to handle it just fine last fall when I asked you to run and you did so well."

"Yes, I can succeed professionally and athletically - it's living life that's hard."

"Well, let me tell you why I asked to meet with you. SG&T is hosting the Corporate Challenge 10k this fall."

"I heard that last night at dinner from Sarah Stevens' fiance; Sarah, formerly Mailgirl Five."

"Corporate thinks this is a good opportunity to show we're part of the local business community. Also, the people at the top, being ever competitive, passed down word that we are going to do well. I've heard rumors that they plan to transfer in some folks from both the Chicago and San Francisco offices to bolster the men's team. And someone on the fifth floor looked at last year's results and saw that our top woman was Megan Brooks and was informed that you had been Mailgirl Two."

Megan looked at him in horror.

"Yes, he thinks we can do very well if we have mailgirls run the 10k. It's also been suggested that this would show the local business world that mailgirls are just regular employees at SG&T. And, of course, there was no suggestion of relaxing of the mailgirl uniform for any training sessions or the race."

"Is the fifth floor stark, raving mad? I ran in college, my race last fall wasn't just a product of running parcels and messages through the halls. I don't know that any of the other girls had run before. Distance runners are notably thin and I heard often enough about my disappointing tits for a mailgirl and what or who did I have to do to get such a job. Are the SG&T women are going to run through Columbia naked??"

"No, we're hosting the race on the SG&T campus. Someone has been playing with Google Maps and laid out a 3k loop on campus and though the parkland to the north. As for the other point he believes that your performance showed that mailgirl performance translates into athletic success.

"Mr Bratz has been notified that you will be selecting and training our mailgirl team. You are not being asked to volunteer, this is an officially assigned project through race day. You will coordinate with Ms Barnes and Ms Wilhelm."

"Who?"

"Ms Wilhelm, or as you know her Mistress V."

"Jeremy, this just keeps getting better and better. I've read that during the Cold War, athletes from Communist countries would defect to the West at the Olympics What's the Fifth Floor going to say if some mailgirl just keeps running?"

"They believe that the Holiday Program shows that mailgirls will stay. With the race here on campus no one will be shipped as freight, they can just jog back to the dorm. HR will set up your appointment with Ms Barnes and Ms Wilhelm. And good luck, I'll be rooting for you."

* * * *

Mailgirl Twenty-two was kneeling on the mat by the receptionist's desk at the entrance to Support Services. This was her first bit of down-time this morning. The first two plus hours she spent delivering packages and office supplies which she found boring. It was hard to work up a thrill lugging a box of printer paper, naked or not. Well, she could do a nice display bending over, but she felt it was wasted on the admins, who after nearly three years of naked deliveries largely ignored the mailgirls. Twenty-two much preferred her last run, delivering a message to the vice president of Information Technology. She would describe his response to her as undressing her with his eyes except, of course, she was undressed.

Twenty-two was a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoyed being a mailgirl. The food sucked and she missed hot water, but the lustful glances and plentiful attention during the long working days kept her on a high. Occasional paddlings and other punishments by Mistress V were a negative for her though some of the mailgirls even got off on that. Twenty-two did wonder how her strait-laced older sister had managed. She had talked with Megan when Megan's calls home coincided with her college holidays, but Megan had been very circumspect about life as a mailgirl. Twenty-two had been intrigued enough to find out what she could about mailgirls and almost as a lark had filled out the application to be a mailgirl on both the DDE and SG&T employment pages. She was tired of school and not sure what she wanted to do with her life; spending two years as a mailgirl didn't seem a bad place-marker. The pay was only minimum wage, but with sixty plus hour weeks and no living expenses, it would add up to a tidy sum over the two years, plus the completion bonus. Her new friend, Mailgirl Two, a stunning black girl just a year out of high school, figured she could make enough to provide a financial cushion when she returned to trying to follow her dream of dancing.

Twenty-two was still kneeling on the mat when her sister walked by, looking every inch the young professional woman. She could see the moment Megan realized which mailgirl she was passing by.

"Samantha, how are you doing?"

"Per Human Capital directive I can only respond when addressed by my mailgirl designation. Also, per Human Capital directive there is to be no social interaction between mailgirls and other SG&T employees." Twenty-two, aka Samantha Brooks, enjoyed tweaking her older sister.

"And how many demerits would you like me to add to your total. That's even more effective than complaining about you to Mom."

Twenty-two just looked straight ahead, knowing this to be an idle threat. She received plenty of demerits, but so far none from her sister and none of the other mailgirls ever mentioned getting demerits from the former Mailgirl Two.

"Okay, little sister, I'll mention your attitude when I meet with Ms Barnes and Mistress V."

The little sister comment was wide of the mark since Twenty-two was six inches taller and two cup sizes bigger than her older sister, but a meeting with the Mailgirl coordinator and supervisor could be worrying.

"This mailgirl apologizes for giving any offense and was totally in the wrong. My conduct was inexcusable and I will report my transgressions to my supervisor who will take corrective action. You may request to be notified of any punishment that I will receive for my behavior." The rote apologies were nauseous, but they came straight out of the mailgirl manual. There were no shortage of SG&T employees who seemed to get off on the whole punishment thing. Reportedly some employees set triggers in the Mailgirl App to notify them when certain mailgirls were thrashed; nobody had the time to view every punishment dealt out, they had to work sometime.

Megan grimaced and said, "Well, you'll be seeing me downstairs." and headed off to the elevators.

Chapter Three

Megan's meeting with Ms Barnes was scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday; they weren't wasting any time getting to this project. The last time she had been in the Human Capital office was for her exit interview from the Mailgirl Program. She noted that the photo and panties of the new Mailgirl Two had replaced hers on the wall and she deliberately did not check out the frame for Mailgirl Twenty-Two. The receptionist waved her through to Ms Barnes office. Ms Barnes, Mistress V, and an older man that she didn't recognize were already there: Ms Barnes behind her desk, the unknown man sitting in an arm chair, and Mistress V ramrod straight against the wall.

eltree
eltree
84 Followers