Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applause and catcalls rang through the room. The odor of lust and urine permeated the room, driving the already horny females into a frenzy.

"HOLY SHIT!!!! What a fucking load he blew!!!"

"He'd have fucking DROWNED me if he did that in my mouth!!! WOW, I can't wait to try!!!"

"Me next! Me next!!! I want him to fuck my face next!!!"

"Fuck that!! I want him to fuck my pussy next!!!"

And Carole, who was still stroking my dick as the remainder of my huge load dribbled onto the floor, licked my ear and hissed with considerable lust, "I'm going to make you blow like that EVERY time we fuck tonight!!! OOOOOOH, you've got some huge hot cock on you!!!" She released her grip on me, walked back to her chair and sat down, feeling considerable satisfaction as she licked my juice off her hand.

As I remained kneeling on the floor, trembling and trying to catch my breath, Maddy announced "Okay, ladies, each of your invitations contains a small envelope with a card in it. The numbers on those cards represent the order in which you're going to be with Mike here. They were placed in the envelopes in completely random order. You're each going to be allotted three hours, or whenever you decide you've had enough, whichever comes first. You can do as you like with him -- straight sex, oral, titty fucks, masturbation -- whatever floats your boats. Except anal. Nothing in the ass. Remember, we're ALL going to have him in our cunts or mouths eventually. No shit on that dick, okay?

"There are toys and props in the room for you to fulfill whatever fantasies you wish. Use your imaginations. He CAN'T say no. Remember also that he can rejuvenate VERY quickly now, so you will be able to have him at least four or five times, or even more, depending on how fast you work. Of course, if you're in the middle of something at the end of three hours, you'll be allowed to finish what you've started. But be considerate of your sisters. Some of us are going to be waiting a very long time for our turn.

"Ready? Open your envelopes!!!"

Ripping sounds as the envelopes were opened.

Carole squealed, "I got number 1!!!! I get him first!!!" She waved the card around gleefully to show everybody.

Maddy laughed. "Interesting coincidence, Carole. And you and your friends got a freebie to start with. Okay, let's give him a few minutes to recharge, then into the room you go. Have fun!!!"

Carole gave me a hard, lascivious leer, and said "Oh, believe me, I plan to!!"

After about ten minutes, she walked back over to me, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to my feet, and said "Let's go, stud!!! I need that cock in my pussy RIGHT NOW!!!" She marched me over to the "playroom," and with a wild, horny grin at her friends pushed me in and locked the door behind us. There was another click as an outside lock was also turned.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the low reddish light of the windowless room, I saw a large bed -- larger than king-size, actually -- a large number of dildos and other female sex toys on a stand, ropes, straps and chains on another, and hooks on the wall, presumably to fasten the ropes and chains to. There was also a strange contraption, a large (at least eight feet across) circular platform on rails with beanbag chairs facing the center, and a smaller (maybe three feet across) pedestal in the middle. In the center of the pedestal was what looked like a large pair of ski boots. The whole thing frankly looked like something out of some funky fetish movie. Carole peeled off her red velour, strapless dress, removed her wringing G-string and proudly showed me her slim six feet, her bubble ass and large, perfectly curved breasts. She was wearing platform boots -- the kind Stevie Nicks used to wear -- which for some reason she didn't take off. She sat herself down on the bed.

"All right, hot stuff, I pulled on that pud enough. Now shake that rod for me until you get completely hard again!"

I began jerking myself off while standing in front of her.

"SLOWLY, baby. You're not going to come until I make you do it! I want to enjoy this!!"

I slowed down. Carole began rolling her head around, moaning softly. A small rivulet of drool issued from the side of her mouth as she saw my ever-expanding member. She took her fingers, leaned back and began lightly massaging her pussy, which caused her to moan even louder. The sight of her damp pink slit caused my erection to grow significantly and quickly.

"I'm so wet for you already. But I want you to be EXTRA hard for the first time we fuck. Is that REALLY ten inches, like Maddy said? God, but that cock is humungous. And your balls! You look like you have two oranges hanging under that huge banana. No wonder you blew such a big load!"

A small drop of pre-cum formed on the end of my cock. Carole sat up and gently licked it off. Standing up, she placed my cock between her legs, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply as she kneaded my cock with her smooth, muscular thighs.

"Oooh, baby, do you like this? I would LOVE to make you come like this. Maybe later. But right now I want you to get on top of me and show me what this huge pecker can really do! Just put it in slowly, baby -- I don't want you to rip me open."

She lay back on the bed, legs spread wide, and gasped as I slowly, deliberately worked my enlarged, swollen manhood into her. "OHHHH, my God!!! It's even bigger than I thought!!!" We both twisted, squirmed and grunted as I shoved as much of it into her as space allowed. I think there was still a couple of inches left by the time I was done. "NOW, baby. FUCK me. Nice and slow!!!" I began to piston back and forth at a moderate pace. With every thrust, Carole would cry out "OH! OH! OH!" She leaned backward, her hands on the bed, and tossed her head back with a look of total pleasure on her face as I worked her pussy. "AHHHH, you've got it, Mike. Fuck me HARDER!!! HARDER!!! MAKE ME COME!!!"

I ground down and pushed harder as I felt Carole twist beneath me, then she shook violently and screamed at the top of her lungs, "OOOOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" I felt her own explosion in her pussy as her muscles clenched around my pounding manhood, and a river of woman-cum washed around my member. Of course, the feel of her explosive orgasm only increased my desire to have one myself, and I drilled her harder as she shrieked, "Oh, YESSS!!! GIVE it to me!!! FILL me up with that huge COOOOOOOCK!" and came again. That pushed me over the edge, as I felt the freight-train eruption in my own loins. I cried out and forced gob after gob of thick cream down her love-hole, so much so that I felt it squirting out of the sides of her pussy with each spurt.

As I slowed down, Carole fell back on the pillows, gasping, and pulled me down with her, my cock still twitching away inside her filled pussy. We both heard applause and cheering from the next room. I remembered that Maddy had told us that she would be watching us on closed circuit. I'm guessing the other party guests were watching too.

"Don't you DARE pull out of me," Carole whispered. "I want to see if I can get you hard again using just my pussy." She wrapped her arms around me, pinning my arms to my sides, and her legs around my waist to make sure I stayed in place. Both of our groins were soaked in our combined love juices.

"I LOVE your bare cock!" Carole cooed as she kissed my neck and licked my ear. I ground against her and found that she, too, had a Brazilian wax. "I've never had a guy with no hair on him fuck me. I'm going to make ALL my guys shave down there from now on. OOH, that feels so HOT!!!" she moaned as she rubbed herself against me.

I had only come maybe five minutes earlier, but already I felt the stirrings in my loins that suggested I would be ready again soon. She must have felt it too. "Are you hard for me again already? Damn, boy, and they say that women are insatiable!" She began to grind and shift herself against me. I couldn't believe it, but my cock was, unaccountably, beginning to grow inside her again. "Now I know why Maddy thinks this drug might be dangerous. Nothing will ever get done, with men able to get hard all the time and horny women working them! But for now, you're MY stud and I can make you come as much as I want you to!"

She contracted her pussy muscles, tightening them around my staff and trying to work me back to a full erection. She groaned and pushed as she sucked at my cock with her vagina. I was stuck in place, unable to move and equally unable to resist. Carole said, "Oooh, I can FEEL you getting bigger. OHHH, how I want that cock to spurt again!!! You are SOOOOO fucking hot, lover boy!!! I can't BELIEVE I got to fuck this huge cock first!!!"

What happened to me next surprised nearly everybody, including Carole. I suddenly stiffened, bucked hard six or seven times and with a loud, long grunt dumped a second load into Carole's yawning pussy. Carole screamed out, "Do you FUCKING SEE THIS, MADDY?!?!? HE'S COMING AGAIN!!!!" Maddy quickly unlocked the door, ran into the room, pulled me out of Carole's embrace and aimed me towards a camera in the room, which caught the unmistakable sight of a shot of cum -- not as large as before, but still substantial -- being ejected from my cock.

Maddy said, "Hmmm. VERY interesting side-effect. I KNEW that the drug would increase his potency and decrease his rejuvenation time. I DIDN'T know it would make him multi-orgasmic!!! DAMN!!!"

I was panting deeply, exhausted by my effort. Maddy steered me back towards the bed and let me lie down. "Yes, Carole, give him a bit of time to get it together. I want to see how long it takes him to recover from this. Even if he gets hard again, don't do anything to him right away. I've NEVER seen or heard of a guy coming twice in less than ten minutes."

Carole said, breathlessly, "I don't know if I can last the full three hours. He's a great lover, but he's also wearing me out! And we haven't even been going an hour yet!!!"

Maddy nodded. "Like I said, space it out. When you're done, you're done. Don't push YOURSELF, let alone him." She wrote some things on her notepad, then left the room and locked the door.

I lay in Carole's arms for a considerable period of time. She kissed me, rubbed herself against me and licked me all over my face and neck. My breathing returned to normal after some time -- I guessed about a half hour. She masturbated while giving me time to recover. After coming rather loudly, she held up her woman-cum-coated hand and said to me, "Lick that off." I did -- and although I didn't much like the taste I lapped it off all five of her fingers while she masturbated with her other hand.

She then said, "Okay, Maddy said I should have given you more time to recover from the first time. But now you've had your bit of rest. Let's see how much you've got left, big boy!" She slowly began to stroke my penis, and smiled evilly as it almost immediately began to respond. I lay back on the bed, and she positioned herself between my legs. She looked perplexed for a moment, trying to figure out what she would do with the half-swollen meat she held in her hand. Then she opened her mouth wide and went down on my cock as far as she could.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she sucked on my growing staff. She was VERY slow and careful, realizing that my cock was now much bigger than a "normal" penis and not wanting to choke on it. Once I was completely hard again, she was able to take about a third of my cock without gagging. Even with her mouth down on me as far as she could go, she still had enough room to grasp the base of my cock with a full, closed fist. The combined motions of her sucking and pulling were driving me inexorably towards my next orgasm.

"No, baby," she purred as she stopped blowing me. "I don't want to waste ONE MORE DROP of that luscious cum of yours in my mouth, or on the bed. I don't want you blowing ANYWHERE except inside me!" She climbed on top of me, and slowly lowered herself onto my pulsing pole. I noticed that this time, she was able to take almost all of me. Her pussy was still hot and lubed. She directed, "Put your hands on my hips, and just gently push. Don't fuck me too hard this time. I want this to last and last. UUUUHHH, I've never been stuffed like this before!!!!" I grasped her hips, and we rocked together in a slow rhythm. Her pussy muscles ground on my cock. She ran her hands through her hair as she sat on me, tilted her head back, moaned, and tightened herself even more around me as I felt another gush of her pussy juice. She began nonchalantly chatting while she rode me.

"You know what I would do, when we had some down time at the bank? I would go into the back office, lock the door and masturbate with a roll of quarters. Sometimes I would get two in there! I'm sure that when those quarters went into circulation, somebody must have noticed a rather interesting aroma to them!

"One thing I would also do is train and strengthen my pussy muscles. I would use them to push the quarters out. I got really good at it. Once, I pushed a roll of quarters so hard that it flew out of my pussy and landed a couple of feet away. Isn't that just fucking hot? Maybe one day I'll get so good, I'll put in a roll of quarters and push out a couple of rolls of dimes. Won't that be something? OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!" She moaned and squirmed as she had another orgasm while riding me. She puffed her cheeks and blew out as she was overwhelmed by the pleasurable feelings consuming her.

She continued riding me slowly, telling me her kinky bank stories and orgasming every few minutes. She told me that she and her co-workers would ogle me as I brought the weekly receipts from the pharmacy into the bank. "We would look forward to your weekly visits. Yes, we thought you were a hot stud even then. We were all wondering why you never asked any of us out. We used to talk about you when we went out for drinks. Yes, it's true, we lusted after some of our customers. We used to fantasize about you asking one of us out and then having all of us show up. Now, we're kind of doing that!

"Allie, especially, has some plans for you when it's her turn. She's divorced, and hasn't gotten laid for several years, so you'd better be ready. She is a few years older than the rest of us, has this really mean streak sometimes, but she is possibly the most turned-on by you." She leaned down and kissed me deeply, her tongue swirling and probing my mouth. "Although I can't imagine being any more turned on by you than I am right now!!!"

In a low, guttural growl, Carole said, "NOW, Mike. I want you to FUCK and FUCK and FUCK me until that giant cock of yours EXPLODES into my pussy. I want to FEEL your cum splashing inside me. I want you to DRILL my pussy. DRILL me!!! DRILL ME NOW!!!!"

She leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I grabbed onto her ass, flattened my feet on the bed and pummeled her pussy for all I was worth. I heard her moan "UHUHUHUHUHUHUH" with every thrust of my cock.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I FEEL LIKE MY PUSSY IS BEING TORN OPEN BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE 'CAUSE I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST FUCKING COCK IN THE WORLD INSIDE ME!!!!" she screamed as I pounded away.

I reared up, pushed as deeply as I could, then screamed "YAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!" as I felt the nuclear detonation. I felt eight long, hard squirts, then lay back, heart pounding, as Carole covered my face with her kisses, then lay down on my shoulder.

"Oh, my GOD, there isn't ANYONE who is EVER going to satisfy me EVER again after that performance. I am fucking SPENT, and I know we've only gone about an hour and forty. You fucking wore me out, baby. You're going to have a LOT of tired women here by the time you're done -- but a lot of satisfied, tired women."

We lay on the bed for about twenty minutes. Then Carole said, "I can't fuck again -- you REALLY did a number on me -- but I want to try something." She stroked my cock until it popped back up again, then said "Stand up. Next to the bed. Straight as you can." I followed her instructions, then, as she had before, she wrapped her arms around me and held my cock between her thighs. She then told me to hold her around her waist. Then she started slowly, patiently massaging my cock with her thighs.

"MMMmmm, I can tell you like this, baby. I can FEEL your cock growing harder. Are you going to spray for me, baby? You dump a bucketful of your cum into my pussy, paint the living-room floor for me, the least you can do is come THIS way. Ooooh, come for me. COME for me. I want to feel you blasting through my legs."

We rocked side to side, Carole whispering encouragement into my ear as she kneaded me, me struggling to push more come out through my cock. She held me like she was never going to let me go, kissed me deeply, stroked my hair, raked her nails along my back, all the while squishing my dick between her thighs. I could feel her wetness, tried to enter her and was stopped. "No more sex," she insisted. "I want to do it this way."

It only took about 15 minutes. I suddenly tensed, crouched slightly in her grasp, and with a low animal grunt blew four long strands out of my cock and onto the floor behind us. She smiled and licked my face as I continued to pump cum out onto her legs.

"Oooh, that is about the most amazing experience I have ever had. What an incredible session! Thank you, Mike, you are a CUM machine!! I hope you make the other girls as happy as you've made me!" Carole took a towel out of the bathroom in the "playroom", then cleaned up the wet spot on the floor and her own cum-covered legs.

She kissed me one more time on the cheek, then gathered up her clothes and walked out.

I then heard Maddy's voice over the P.A. in the room. "VERY well done, stud. When you're ready, you go into the bathroom, take care of your personal business, take a shower and clean yourself off. There'll be another protein shake in the refrigerator next to the door -- we have an access door on our side. Drink it down. After you've done that, the next girl will come in. Do not speak to her unless she speaks to you. Whatever she wants you to do, cooperate."

Despite my recent exertions, I didn't feel overly tired. After the sessions I'd had with Jodi, I was usually bent out of shape after shooting three times, but even after my fifth ejaculation tonight I still felt relatively energized. I looked at my cock while I was showering. No bruising, nothing raw on it anywhere. I was even getting slightly aroused at the thought that I still had a large number of gorgeous women to screw.

I found the drink and slugged it back, then sat on the bed and waited patiently. Soon, a figure silently entered the room, and closed and locked the door. I recognized her as Bridget, a girl who I'd grown up with who lived in my building.

A shy, gawky girl, she had grown into a real beauty. GREAT figure, five feet seven, large, round breasts, long blonde hair, blue eyes, full round lips.

And, for all us Jewish guys in the building, unattainable. She was Catholic.

Yet here she was in front of me, her eyes glazed over and vacant but her body language unmistakable. She was positively loaded for bear. She was wearing what looked like her old Catholic school outfit -- white button-down shirt, vest, pleated grey-and-black checked skirt (although hers looked a bit small, and was tailored so that it looked like it had been painted on her), white knee socks that accented her muscular calves. She was also wearing platform shoes that only added length to her long, shapely legs.

She was murmuring to herself in a language I didn't understand.

She walked over to me, took me by the arm, and led me over to the wall with the hooks on it. She took a handcuff padded on the inside with velvet, closed it around my right wrist and clamped it to one of the hooks. She did the same with my left wrist, stretching me out so that my arms were far out to my sides. She then took a pair of similarly-padded ankle shackles, chained my legs together so that my right foot was on top of my left, then fastened the chain to another hook in the wall. She then took a towel, and tied it around my waist. This was difficult, as my colossal erection kept poking through the towel and she, at least for now, didn't want to see it.