Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Mike, do you think about me or my girls while you jack off?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't."

"Do you treat your girlfriend the way you probably treat me in your imagination? Do you have your hands up her skirt all the time?"

"No. I think I'm a gentleman with her."

"I'll bet. Have you fucked her yet?"

I thought the question intrusive. I remained silent.

She took my face in her hands. "ANSWER me, you little shit. HAVE YOU FUCKED HER YET?!?!?"

"No. I haven't even felt her up yet."

"How do you think she would feel if she saw THIS?" She squeezed again. I gasped, and felt tears pouring down my face from the pain.

"She'd be upset with me. But I'd hope she'd understand that I'm not exactly doing any of these things of my own free will."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", Allie cried out as her exertions brought her to orgasm. Her body shook and tears welled from her eyes as well.

"SHUT up. Just SHUT the fuck up. Men always try to rationalize when they hurt women. Well, I'VE been hurt. And my answer, at least today, is to use you to relieve my hurt. I haven't had sex in three fucking years. Lord knows I've wanted to. But I wanted it to be a certain type of guy. One I could control. And now, here he is. You HAVE to do everything I tell you. It seems that the drug gives you stamina, makes you able to keep up with me. I promise you, boy, this is going to be an endurance contest!!! Don't care what the other girls have done -- and Carole told me you actually wore her out -- but you'll KNOW you've been fucked by the time I'M finished with you!!!"

She then grabbed me around the neck again and began forcefully riding me. Her pace was incredibly quick. I heard her crying "AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH!!!" in time with her frenzied thrusts, punctuated by "EEEEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAHHHHH" as I felt her pussy tighten around me in orgasm. It only took about five minutes of her possessed, frantic assault to push me into a violent orgasm of my own. I felt one gob of cum after another rocket out of my penis and splash against her velvety pussy walls. Four times I yelled "AGGHHH!! AGGHHH!! AGGHHH!! AGGHHH!!" before I slumped against the pillows.

The only thing was, Allie didn't slow down for a second. She kept pumping madly on my cock.

"Uh... Allie? You can slow down. I've come already. Didn't you feel it?"

More pumping. It was as if she hadn't even heard me.

"Allie? I need time to restart."

Her response was to crush my sides with her incredibly strong thighs. I gasped for breath.

"I've been in bodybuilding competitions, boy. I've crushed fucking watermelons with my thighs. You think I couldn't kill you with them if I wanted to badly enough?"

She leaned down, pushed her tongue into my mouth and swirled it around. The whole time, she never stopped pumping away at my cock.

"RAM me, boy!!! RAM me like a fucking FREIGHT train!!!! You wanted to know what was up my skirt? Well, HERE it is!!!! Do you fucking LIKE getting humped like this, Mike? It's a good thing you're taking that drug. You wouldn't be able to keep up with me otherwise. Just another limp-dicked wonder. But the drug makes you into fucking SUPERMAN. FUCK my pussy!!! FUCK IT HAAAAAARRRRRRD!!!" she screamed as I felt a gush of woman-cum on my cock.

"Put your arms around my waist, and fuck me until you're hard again!!! Unless..." She pulled me out slightly, and saw the pulsating veins on my cock. "Oh, yes, it looks like you're ready to go right now!! MMMmmmmm!!!" She pushed back onto my cock, and resumed her mad, frantic pace.

I grabbed her waist, put both my hands on her ass and pushed for all I was worth. We bounced together in a frenzied pace. It was obvious that even with a guy she liked, Allie wanted it rough. I slammed my pelvis against hers, pounding away at her pussy like a jackhammer.

She suddenly said, "Grab me under my ass. Stand up. I want you to fuck me standing up. Don't you DARE fucking drop me!!" Mind you, I was thin and slight. This woman, although small, was 125 pounds of almost solid muscle. I slid over to the edge of the bed, sat up as Allie held me in her crushing grip around my neck, cupped my hands under her ass -- and slowly, deliberately stood up. I had to bend over and crouch slightly in order to keep my balance. She twined her legs around my waist, virtually immobilizing me. She then ordered, "Stand here and fuck me HARD!!! Drop your load into me!!!"

I resumed my pounding assault on her pussy, as Allie screamed, "OOOOHHHHH, this guy is a FUCKING HORSE!!! I WANT TO FUCK HIM FOREVER!!! I LOOOOOOOVE THIS HUGE COCK OF HIS!!!!! AHHHHH, I'M COMING AGAAAAAAAAIINNN!!!" She trembled in my grasp, making it difficult for me to keep going, but I held on. I pushed as hard and as deeply as I could, almost crying with the effort I was maintaining. Allie sucked on and occasionally lightly bit my neck, and dug her nails into my back. Finally, after about 15 minutes of exertion and another screaming orgasm from her, I yelled out "UGHHH!!! UGHHH!!! UGGHHHHH!!!" as I injected yet another huge load into her steaming love hole. My knees wobbled somewhat but I maintained my balance. Allie put her head back and bellowed wordlessly, triumphantly. I stood there for a few minutes, Allie clinging to me like a barnacle, as my cum dripped out of her and onto my leg. I then toppled backwards and fell back onto the bed, my cock still inside her. I started to slide out, and was surprised to feel her tighten her grip on me again.

"Who said anything about you pulling out? You stay RIGHT THERE until I decide that we're done!"

I lay there panting, as she lightly nibbled and licked my neck. I felt her pussy contracting around my still semi-erect cock. I was wondering if she was EVER going to let go of my dick. I had a nightmarish vision of the other women rushing the room to peel her off me -- and then getting attacked from every direction and descending into the oblivion of a 12-way fuck-a-thon. This one was hard enough to handle on her own.

She continued licking me, moving up to my ears, holding me in her vise-like iron grip and working her vaginal muscles on me. My cock had never completely deflated and was just starting to stir again.

"Allie? He needs a little more time than that to revive!" Maddy's voice came over the loudspeaker.

"How MUCH time?" Allie asked. "He seems good and ready to me!"

"It isn't good for him to have his cock continually stimulated. The blood rushes from his head. He could pass out. We want to have fun with him, not hurt him, remember?"

"Let me try a third time, in the next few minutes. If he starts getting a headache, I'll stop. Okay?"

"Mike, how are you feeling?"

I said "A little sore. She's rougher than the other women, but otherwise I'm okay."

Allie licked my ear and whispered, "I'd like to bang you until you fucking DIE, but you've got other people to take care of. But I would LOVE to get you out into the real world, without the drug. You wouldn't last a night with me, I know it. But let me say, you are fucking GOOD. I'm going to enjoy wringing some more juice out of you!" She punctuated her statement by grinding herself a little more on my slowly-reviving cock, then resumed licking and kissing my neck and face.

I lay there in the semi-darkness, letting Allie ravish me. She was an athlete in every sense of the word -- relentless, insatiable, single-minded in her pursuit. She continued berating me. "You know, even with that huge cock, that's all you are -- just a cock. You haven't lived in the real world yet, haven't had to deal with real world problems. You're just a boy in a man's body, and now you're being allowed to live a boy's fantasy -- stuck in a house with a bunch of insanely horny women, all of whom want you and only you. But all you are to me is just a huge cock -- and I'm going to wring every bit I can get out of it!!"

I knew more about the real world than she knew. I didn't -- couldn't -- tell her about the very delicate negotiations only a year earlier. On the first of my extra-curricular deliveries, I had engaged in a threesome with my former classmate Ellen and her mother (who walked in on us while Ellen was in the midst of seducing me), and had impregnated both of them. For a week or so it was touch-and-go, looking like Ellen's mother would become both mother and grandmother at the same time. I was trying to find a way that we could settle this so that my parents wouldn't find out and I could keep my job. Finally, we reached a solution -- I would pay for Ellen's abortion, and her mother would pay for her own. I returned to Ellen's house on a subsequent delivery and had sex only with her. She showed me the birth-control pills before we got down to business. I had spotted Ellen among the guests in the living room, and knew that we would be having a lengthy private session later on.

After about 20 minutes, Allie resumed her full-tilt assault on my cock. This time, instead of her suffocating grip, she bounced up and down on my cock, occasionally stopping to grind me or suck on me with her pussy muscles. She ordered me, "Play with my tits. I LOVE when a man plays with my tits. My husband would only do it doggy style. He would never TOUCH my fucking tits." I reached up and massaged her nipples, which drove her into a frenzy. She began bouncing up and down even faster, and licked my face all over. "You may be a scumbag cock, but you are fucking GOOD. SUCK on my tits, baby!" I sat up, grabbed her around the waist and sucked first on her left tit, then her right. "OOoooh, that's it! You're making my nipples SO FUCKING HARD, and my pussy is getting SOOOO wet again!!!"

She pushed me down, back onto the pillows, and suddenly her pelvis was a blur as she rode my cock even harder than ever. "COOOOOOOME for me, Mike, COOOOOOOOME FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!" she shrieked out as her latest orgasm overwhelmed her. At the same time, I suddenly drove deep into her and unleashed my own screaming orgasm. I felt several healthy shots of love juice pour into her gaping pussy just like before. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, and embraced me. "Do you realize you've had your cock in my pussy for more than an hour and a half? And you've managed to come three times. You ARE good. Now I suddenly know what Carole was going through. You ARE man enough to keep up with me, big boy. But I'm not finished with you yet. We have one more exercise to complete -- and this time YOU'RE going to be doing most of the work!"

We lay on the bed for about 15 minutes, resting. Then Allie got up, led me into the bathroom, sponged the drying cum and pussy lubrication off my cock, and let me pee and shit. She also gave me two glasses of water after she sponged herself off.

She then led me over to the odd circular contraption on one side of the room. After helping me onto the pedestal, which was about two feet higher than the rest of the device, she had me step into the boots. I watched her, puzzled, as she latched the boots closed. She looked at me, smiled, and showed me the key to the lock. She placed it on the night-table next to the bed, only about ten feet away, and said, "If you don't want to wear those, here's the key. All you have to do is come and get it!"

Easier said than done. I tried to lift my left foot, got it about an inch off the ground, and felt it drop with a thud. Same with my right. "Those boots, while lined with fake fur inside, are coated with lead. The soles themselves are four inches of lead. The boots probably weigh about a hundred and fifty pounds each. You'd have a better chance of ripping your feet off than of walking in those for any distance." I was immobilized where I stood, my feet about a foot and a half apart.

She then called to Maddy, "Alright, send my girls in. Tell them they don't need their clothes. It's time to ride the carousel!"

In a minute, Carole, Katie and Gina filed in. Carole, six feet of blonde Amazonian beauty, who looked at me like she was ready for a repeat performance. Katie, about five feet five and 130 pounds, dark curly hair, small B-cup tits but nice round ass and well-muscled legs. Gina, five foot nine, slim, red hair flowing down to the middle of her back, swinging C-cups, slim long legs. They all looked at me lustfully as they assembled themselves around me, seating themselves in the beanbags. Each of them leaned back as far as she could, legs spread wide open. All of their pussies were hot, pink and drenched.

Allie seated herself in a beanbag, and said to her friends, "Mike here has admitted to me that he fantasizes about each of us while he masturbates. Isn't that right, Mike? Tell the truth!"

I nodded my head.

Katie licked her lips and said, "Well, the feeling is more than mutual. You and I have had a go in my dreams more than a few times. MMMMmmm, look at that gigantic cock! Now I have some EXTRA fuel for my fantasies!!!"

It was hanging there, pendulous. Even flaccid, it reached almost halfway down to my knees.

Allie told them, "Well, now we're going to make the fantasy become reality, after a fashion." I saw her flip a switch, and the platform they were on began to rotate slowly clockwise, while I remained stationary.

"Mike, I want you to take your cock and jerk off for us. VERY slowly. There's no rush. Girls, help him out. Show him the things he usually only imagines. Play with your tits. Play with yourselves. Stick your asses out for him to see. Use the toys we have on the table over there on yourselves, if you wish. Talk to him. Show him that you want him as much as he wants you in his dreams. Only one thing, girls -- no touching. This is my time, and Carole has already had hers.

"Mike, you are not allowed to close your eyes or face away. I want you looking into each of our eyes as we pass you by."

As I slowly pulled on my now rock-solid member, I had to watch as each of the girls writhed in their own orgasmic fantasies. They were caressing and pinching their tits, and violently fingering themselves, their heads rolling and their tongues lolling in and out of their mouths. Seemingly as one, they attacked their pussies, fingers flying, hips bucking, squealing out their insane, desperate lust. The conversations they were having with each other were turning me on in a way I had never felt before.

Gina: "OOOhhhh, he's working SO hard, isn't he?" I'll bet that none of them -- none of the women at all -- appreciated that even with my added stamina and ability to rejuvenate under the drug's influence, sex was hard work.

Carole: "You'll get to see when he's REALLY in his zone. OOohh, my God, he's like a machine! Pounding and pounding away!! He never stops!!"

Allie: "MMMmmm, honey, you are so right!!! He fucks and fucks and fucks, and then comes back for more!!! He's unSTOPpable!!"

Katie: "I'm going to absolutely fuck that cock raw when it's my turn!!"

Carole: "He never gets tired. And his cock is just SO FUCKING BIG!!! The other girls have told me they've worked him hard, and he doesn't have a mark on his cock at all!!"

Gina: "AAAoohhh, those leg muscles are working so hard!!! He's GOT to have strong legs to fuck like I've been hearing he does!!"

Allie: "Soon you'll get to find out, baby. Be ready, 'cause you'll see in a bit. He blows fucking RIVERS of cum!!"

Katie: "I can't wait to get a taste again!!"

Gina: "OOooohh, it tasted like sweet cream. I came so hard he made me pee all over myself, remember?"

Carole: "And you haven't even fucked him yet, Gina. Oh, I DO feel sorry for him when it's your turn!!"

I twisted my head as Katie, now to my left, screamed out in orgasmic elation. Gina, to my right, also cried out in rapture, tried to reach forward to grab my cock and had her hand slapped away by Carole. Allie, now in front of me, began to shudder, drooled on herself for a moment and then bucked towards me. I saw a gush of female cum drip out of her pussy. She dipped her hand in the pool in front of her, walked over to me, and slathered it all over my cock as I continued to pull on myself.

Allie then sat back down and said, "Mike, which one of us is really the star of your fantasies? Who do you see the most in your mind when you jerk off?"

I answered honestly, surprising myself with my own candor. It MUST have been the drug. "Carole. She's the one I deal with most of the time in the bank. Not that all four of you aren't AMAZINGLY hot, or that I don't want to fuck the shit out of each one of you, but Carole always wears tight dresses and shows off the goods."

Carole smiled. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm trying to attract your attention? And maybe that's why I gave you such a hard ride when I finally got to fuck you?"

Gina and Katie looked at each other. Both smiled. Katie sneered, "I'll make you forget all about that blonde bimbo stork by the time you're finished with me!" She looked at Carole and winked. Carole licked her lips and winked back.

Allie said, "I want you to make believe you are fucking one of us. Don't use your hand. Just buck back and forth as if it was one of us on the end of your cock. Just for a couple of minutes. Your cock looks like it's going to explode any second. You made yourself come for that other girl without touching yourself. Let's see if you can make yourself come that way again!!!"

I crouched slightly, hands behind my back, and bucked back and forth as ordered. The girls leaned forward in their chairs, eyes wide, mouths open, anticipating. All continued fingering themselves. My cock stood straight out, and every so often I would hit one of them in the chin or mouth with it. Allie would give me a light slap on the ass when she was behind me. I desperately pushed with whatever muscles I had down there, but I couldn't force anything out.

Allie said, "Okay, Mike, that's enough. Use your hand again. Faster this time. We all want to see Old Faithful erupt! Point your cock straight at us!!"

I resumed tugging away. Gina said, "It's a shame to waste this load, but OOOOooohhh, how I love watching that cock in action."

Again, all four women leaned forward, mouths open, some panting from their own masturbatory exertions. Tongues were lolling in and out of mouths as they waited anxiously for my prick to burst forth. In a few minutes, I felt the familiar boiling pressure building to my climax. I knew this orgasm was going to be as big as anything I'd had thus far.

"Here it comes, girls!!!" I yelled. Carole from behind me screamed her own orgasm.

"NNNUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" I cried out. Gina, directly in the line of fire, recoiled as the first creamy blast of hot cum shot almost all the way to the back of her throat.

"AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH" The second, equally enormous shot also landed in Gina's mouth. Too much for her to swallow quickly, some of it dribbled down her chin.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" The third shot splattered Gina's tits as she tilted her head back.

"UUUUUGHHHHHH!!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!" Two more large shots sprung from my empurpled cock. Allie caught them both in her mouth.

Three lesser contractions dribbled out onto my legs and the floor. Allie scooped it up and lapped at her hand, hungrily.

Katie and Carole walked over and licked my cum off of Gina's face and chest. Gina sat with her head back, smiling, lost in her rapture. I stood, still pulling and trying to wring more out, but my cock started deflating in my hand. Allie sat back in the chair with her legs splayed. She finally said, "Okay, Mike, that was great. You can stop now." She flipped the switch and the platform stopped rotating.

Curiously, though, she did not unlock the lead boots that held me in place. Instead, she ordered the girls into the bathroom, where the sound of running water, splashing and giggling told me that they were showering together. After about 20 minutes, they all came out, dried off but still naked. The three tellers walked over to the table, each picking up something and handing it to Allie. The three tellers sat back down on the beanbags.