Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie walked over to me, still locked in place, drew her nails across my chest, growled into my ear, and said, "I want to teach you a little something about fear. Every man, no matter what kind of macho tough guy he thinks he is, has a little bit of fear in him. I've been screwed over, seemingly, by every man I've ever trusted. So now I kind of want YOU to know the feeling. Maybe you'll learn a bit about respecting other people."

She showed me what she had in her hands. A small, round-ended butt-plug, a slightly larger cone-shaped one, and an eight-inch flesh-colored dildo. "Bend over and put your hands on your knees." After I obeyed, she growled "Now, which one should I stick in your ass?"

Sweat beaded on my forehead. I turned and eyed the toys warily. I couldn't believe she was actually serious.

"Come on, hot stud. Here you are, fucking every woman in sight. Making them scream. That cock of yours gushing gallons of cum. Why shouldn't YOU scream a little?

"Which one do I put up your ass? Come on, fuck machine! WHICH ONE? WHICH ONE?" she screamed.

She lightly rubbed the end of the dildo along my cheek. "I bet THIS one will make you squeal, won't it?"

I eyed it, saying nothing. The three girls in the chairs were masturbating again. Gina yelped, "Ooooh, his cock is starting to get big again!"

"Maybe if he gives you a good hard fucking, you'll be satisfied and you won't have to jam anything up his butt!" Carole said helpfully.

"WHICH ONE? WHICH ONE?!?" Allie insisted as she moved the dildo slowly down my side. It was almost midway between my armpit and my hip.

Sweat was pouring down my face and dripping on the floor. I shivered in anticipation of what was about to happen. I felt the dildo circling the entrance of my anus. I closed my eyes, tensed, and waited for the explosion of pain I was certain was coming in only a short period of time.

Instead, I felt a pat on my butt, a kiss on my cheek, and heard a clicking sound as the lead boots were unlocked. I heard footsteps walking across the room, and opened my eyes just in time to see Allie, at the rear of the line, stop at the doorway and blow me a kiss before departing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Waited about 10 minutes before checking his vitals, as I wanted him to calm down after near rape. Apologized for frightening him. Pulse: 70. Blood pressure: 121/70. Breathing: Normal. Oral Temp. 97.8.

Allie and friends warned never to repeat that kind of threat.

Female Subject # 6: Ellen -- age:21; height: 63 inches; weight: 125; length of encounters: 3 hours

Male subject experienced five ejaculations, four through coitus, one through oral sex/"titty fuck". Coital: two missionary, one woman-on-top, one "doggy-style". Visual observation showed all vital signs normal; regeneration of erection occurred anywhere from 8 to 14 minutes after ejaculation.

Female subject reported achieving 29 orgasms, 23 during coitus (including 8 during first encounter), three via male's manual stimulation, three through masturbation. Each coital encounter lasted approx. 21 mins. She reported particular attraction to male subject. They had been classmates in school, and had had sex on two prior occasions. She stated that personal attraction, plus extra size of his penis, stimulated more powerful and frequent orgasms.

Female Subject # 7: Katie -- age:26; height: 65 inches; weight: 130; length of encounters: 3 hours 8 minutes

Male subject experienced six ejaculations, all through coitus. Coital: two missionary, two woman-on-top, two "doggy-style". Fellatio administered frequently between sexual engagements. Visual observation showed all vital signs normal; regeneration of erection averaged 10 minutes after ejaculation.

Female subject reported achieving 18 orgasms, 12 during coitus, one via male's manual stimulation, five through masturbation. Each coital encounter lasted approx. 16 mins. She reported difficulty in first sexual encounter due to size of male's penis, but none in subsequent encounters. Female subject was first in study to go overtime, being in the middle of sexual encounter when time was called. Was allowed to finish.

Vitals taken ten minutes after last ejaculation. Pulse: 66. Blood pressure: 124/72. Oral temperature: 98.0. Breathing: normal. Protein shake with 2 tsp. libidifem administered.

"Eight has always been my lucky number."

Maddy kissed me, wrapped her arm around my shoulder and lay her head on it as she sat on my lap in one of the carousel's beanbag chairs. She was slowly stroking my penis with her free hand.

"I was born on August 8. I'm the youngest of eight grandchildren on my mother's side. I completed elementary, middle- and high-school in eight years. My IQ was tested off the charts when I was 8. While other kids were reading The Cat In The Hat, I was reading physics and chemistry books. My dad was a professor, and would bring me home books from the college library after I'd read every single book in the local library. I had my doctorate before I was old enough to legally drink."

She licked the side of my neck, all the way up to my ear, then stuck her tongue in for a second. "I make myself come sometimes eight times a night. And now I'm the eighth woman you're having sex with during this study. I'd LOVE to make you shoot eight times here, but I don't think we could work that quickly!

"Maybe another time, baby. Maybe another time, it'll be just you and me, and no time limit!"

The encounter had started innocuously enough. After I showered and drank another protein shake -- I was starting to wonder how many times I had been dosed with the drug -- Maddy came in and locked the door behind her, still wearing the pretty black cocktail dress I'd first seen her in. She asked me to come over, give her a brief massage and then slowly unzip the dress. But the second it was off, she turned, wrestled me to the ground, threw herself on top of me and forced her pussy onto my cock right there on the floor. We grappled each other for about five minutes, then came almost simultaneously.

She then led me over to the carousel, directed me to sit on one of the beanbags, then curled herself onto my lap.

Kissing me softly, she said, "It's so fucking boring in that lab. The guys there are either complete dorks, or older than the Titanic. The women are utter snobs. Nobody takes me seriously because I'm so young. They don't feel I've earned my stripes.

"I'm not going to bore you with why I invented this drug. My feeling is that women should always have the upper hand when it comes to relationships. Let's just say that the drug is a way to control men, and yet at the same time let them live out a fantasy, that they'll be able to have sex as much as they want to with literally anyone who catches their eye. But I can see, from having watched the various sessions that have gone on, how dangerous this drug can be."

It's kind of difficult to have a rational discussion about philosophy with a beautiful, sexy woman whose hand is wrapped around your cock.

"Let me say this about my friend Jodi -- she absolutely doesn't need the drug where you're concerned. She wants you so much, but feels let down by you. She might have thought that she could screw your resolve out of you. She was so pissed when she heard you tell Allie that you have a girlfriend already. Jodi has passed on her turn already -- she actually got number 6, and traded it with Ellen who had number 12.

"Jodi wants to be last, because she's got something special planned for your session. She won't hurt you -- I wouldn't allow it, as this is a scientific study -- but I get the idea that before you two supposedly part forever she's going to use this to make some kind of last-ditch appeal to you." She nuzzled my neck and kissed me wetly on it, then sped up her stroking as she felt my erection start to return. "Hear her out. She cares a LOT more than you think. You're a LOT more than just a sex toy to her. She is hopelessly in love with you. She wants you to feel the same.

"Now tell me the truth, Mike. How do you REALLY feel about Jodi? You know you can't lie to me now. Tell me what you REALLY think."

I was surprised at the bluntness of my answer. "Sure I like her. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful, smart, funny, everything I want in a woman. Plus, she's amazing in bed -- and that's with all due respect to all the other women who've come my way in the past year, yourself included.

"The problem I have with her is that she's so damned pushy. I would've liked to have actually gotten to know her before jumping into bed with her. She didn't ever have to come up with any of the seduction scenarios she did. Would I have had sex with her three years ago, when I was 17? In a heartbeat. But I had no way of telling her that wouldn't have sounded absolutely retarded. What has she done is pretty much raped me the couple of times we did have sex, got her friends -- you included -- to help her, and then set up revenge-fuck situations because I couldn't keep up with her and didn't really want to try.

"And now at her instigation, you've got me dosed up with this crummy drug that has turned me into a cum dispenser and makes every woman I look at want to fuck my brains out repeatedly. If she would just slow down a bit, I might actually be interested in her. But if I feel like I'm going to be overwhelmed, forget it. I'm still just a kid. I have too much I want to do. I don't want to spend my whole life in bed, servicing her."

I had no way of knowing it, but Jodi had been watching the monitor and heard every word of my little diatribe. I found out later she cried most of the way through it.

Maddy exhaled loudly. "WOW. That was some mouthful. I think maybe I shouldn't ask you such a deep question next time."

I lay back on the chair. Maddy had a nice baby-powder smell to her that, unlike each of the other women so far, actually made me want to have sex with her. I reached between her legs and started massaging her pussy.

"Oooooh, feeling a little frisky, are we?" Maddy giggled. She got up, walked over to the bed, and knelt down next to it with her head, arms and upper torso flat on it. "You know what I want you to do. OOohhhh, I SO want you to." Her ass and pussy were waiting for the taking.

I walked over, knelt behind her and slowly, deliberately inserted my meat into her sopping love-cave. She went "Oooooh!" and tightened up as I stuck it in. Like most of the other women, I couldn't go all the way in. In fact, I was surprised how much of my cock -- sometimes as much as three inches -- was still left hanging. I, of course, was used to my old six-inch dick which went in all the way.

"How fast do you want me to go, Maddy?"

"As hard as you can, lover boy. I want you to come as many times as you can during my time with you."

I started pushing quickly, firmly gripping her waist as I pounded her. I pushed down slightly, concentrating on her sensitive clit. Immediately I felt her tense up, her cheeks being blown out and sucked in quickly. She yelled, "THAT'S it, baby!!! PUSH! PUSH!!! PUSH!!!!"

Someone next door -- I found out later it was Allie -- thought it would be a funny idea to play the Musique song, "Push (In The Bush)" over the loudspeaker. I timed my thrusts with the relentless beat. A couple of minutes later, Maddy came again, solidly grasping my cock with her pussy muscles and yelling "Oh, YEAH, baby, keep pushing into MY bush!!!" My cock pistoned in and out of her like a steam engine as I pushed with every bit of strength I had. I actually managed to time my orgasm to the end of the song, and with a mighty yell of my own filled her pussy with my hot juices. She stayed on her knees, upper body splayed out on the bed, looked back at me and said "Even without the drug, you are going to make some lucky woman VERY happy!!!" She gave me a big, adoring smile. I waited about five minutes, then slowly pulled out of her.

Maddy lay herself down on the bed, and beckoned me to join her. She wrapped her arms around me, and softly kissed me on my lips, letting her tongue explore seemingly every inch of my mouth.

"I'm just interested, Maddy. There are no windows or clocks in this room. How long have I been here?"

"It's now around 4:00 AM on Sunday. We started at 10 on Friday evening. By the way, after I'm finished with you you'll have another sleep period. I'm sure Jodi told you to leave a LOT of time open."

"She wasn't very specific."

"We'll be done with this whole thing, unless there are complications, sometime on Friday."

"FRIDAY?!?!? You mean I'm going to be... ummm... servicing women until Friday?"

"Not all the way to Friday, but there's some follow-up that will need to be done after the main part of this experiment is over.

"By the way, what's up with you? I've noticed you're a bit more involved than usual. You've been hesitant with some of the girls. Do you find me particularly desirable, as opposed to the other girls? Is that why it's only been 40 minutes, and we've already had sex twice?"

"I don't know. You just smell really nice. It makes me want to be close to you."

"Hmm. It's only baby powder. I've heard it can be a pheromone to some guys. Maybe you're one of them."

She purred, "Come on, baby. Get one of those dildos over there and fuck me with that while you're recharging. Maddy needs to come a few more times. You just plug yourself in whenever you feel you're ready. Suck my tits in the meantime."

I picked up the tan one that Allie had threatened me with, lay down and slowly inserted it into Maddy's pussy. She tilted her head back and said, "OOoohh, fuck me with that, baby."

While pumping at her pussy with the dildo, I licked and sucked at one of her large, pointy nipples. She wrapped her arms around me and cooed softly while I worked her. "OOOH, my God, how I love this. You have gotten SO good at knowing what makes a particular woman feel good. OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!" she cried out as she arched her back and shook with pleasure.

Her hips bucked repeatedly as I rhythmically plunged the device in and out of her snatch. With each orgasm she had -- five in all in a period of less than fifteen minutes -- I felt a bolt of pleasure myself. I switched off between her swollen nipples, and was surprised when I suddenly noticed a sweetish taste in my mouth that hadn't been there before. I squeezed her other nipple and was surprised to see a small jet of fluid fly out of it.

"What the hell?" I asked her.

I squeezed again. A larger jet flew out and landed on her chin. She licked it off.

"You haven't ever had a baby. What are you doing with breast milk?"

"Mmmm, that sometimes happens when I've gotten really horny. I've sometimes milked myself while I masturbate. It doesn't happen that much. Does it taste weird?"

"No, I actually kind of liked it." I lapped and sucked even harder on her tits to prove my point.

"You know that you sucking my tits is driving me absolutely nuts. Not that I need the help. I'll be honest, the first time I saw you, I'd have fucked you without the drug!"

She felt around, noticed that my cock had returned to full hardness, and pulled me on top of her.

"Enough talking. You JAM that big, gorgeous cock into me and fuck me 'til I scream. Then fuck me some more!" She twined her legs around mine, grabbed my ass with both hands and forced me into her. She moaned and rolled her head as my length stuffed her velvet tunnel. Then she said, "FUCK me like an animal!"

With her holding tight to my ass, I rammed away at her soaked pussy, and heard her yelling "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" in time to my rhythm. She moaned, she screamed, she pleaded for me to fuck her even harder. "YEAH, Mike, JAM that huge dick into me!! SHOW me what that drug has done to you!! I want you to COME and COME and COME!!!" I pumped away, feeling her squirm underneath me and hearing her beg me for more. I felt her shudder as she came again, shrieking out her animal pleasure to the world. "OOOOOOHHHH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD HE'S A FUUUUUUCKING BEAST!! HIS DIIIIIIICK IS SOOOOOO FUCKING HAAAAAAARRRRRD!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" I felt her pussy clamp down around my swollen manhood. "YOU SHOOT THAT FUCKING THING INTO ME RIGHT NOW!!"

I felt the subway rush in my loins. This one was going to be MONSTROUS. It actually seemed like my already-gargantuan cock was GROWING inside her pussy. I backed up, and with a mighty scream fired TWELVE hot thunderbolts of my love juice into her tunnel. This one knocked me out almost as much as the first time Carole jerked me off in front of everyone. I could feel a massive puddle forming between Maddy's and my legs. She cooed, "Ooooh, baby, I felt how hard that one was. You've really done a job for now. Just lie here and rest up for a bit." She wrapped her arms around me as I collapsed onto her shoulder, my cock still convulsing inside her pussy, and she held me close and kissed and licked my ear as I caught my breath.

After about 15 minutes, I pulled out and rolled over, much to Maddy's dismay. I think she wanted me to stay in her a little while longer. I stood up and stretched. Maddy looked me over and said, "You keep yourself in good shape. Washboard abs, even though you're so thin. You're a distance runner?"

"5000 meters. Cross country. I'd like to run a marathon someday."

"You sure as hell have the legs for it. Speaking of which, you've been pounding me so hard and your cock is SOOOO big - but you've been hearing that for hours now - that my legs are cramping from being open so much and so wide. How about a little leg massage?"

I knew a bit about deep-muscle massage from my training. I grasped her thigh firmly and kneaded, working slowly all the way down the length. I then worked her hamstring and her calf muscles, which were indeed knotted. "Just stay still," I said, "and let me work this knot out for you."

"OHHHH, you've got such strong hands!!"

"Part of my training, but I also play the bass guitar. You NEED to have strong hands for that!"

"I can tell." She bent her leg, flexed, and said "Magic hands. Could you do my other leg too?"

After working her other leg for a few minutes, Maddy bounced up out of bed, stretched and flexed both of her legs, then threw her arms around me and gave me a big, sloppy kiss on my mouth. "OOohh, a man of SO many talents." She ground her hips against me and tried to wrestle me back onto the bed.

"HOLD it, Maddy. Let's just talk for a second."

"I don't WANT to talk. I want to FUCK!!!" she exclaimed as she grabbed a hold of my partially-erect cock.

"Let's make a deal. I have a question I want to ask you now. Answer it, and I won't say anything else until after we've had sex twice more."

"Mmm, an offer too good to refuse. A strong, silent guy with a hard, hot dick. Perfect combination. Lie down on the bed and let me play with you while we're talking." As I complied and she started massaging my cock back to full readiness, she said "Okay, what's your question?"

"I actually have two questions. What's been going on in the rest of the house while I've been working in here?"

"A full-scale hen party. Everybody's been getting drunk or high. No hard drugs, just weed. They've been smoking out on the patio so that the smoke doesn't get in here and possibly contaminate my research. So that you don't get turned off by any foul tastes, all the women are required to brush their teeth and use mouthwash before they come in here.

"The girls who have already had sex with you are getting questioned and giving pointers to the ones who haven't. When they're inside, everybody's been watching pretty intently what's been happening in here on the screens. Everybody's been masturbating like crazy. Just in case you're interested, you've caused well over a thousand orgasms since you've been here. I'm going to be cleaning piss and cum off of my floors for WEEKS.