Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, wouldn't you like to know how it is that I could come in here and do all my medical research stuff and not jump your bones while it's the other girls' turns?"

I actually was wondering about that.

"During my research, I found a surprisingly simple antidote to libidifem, which completely counteracts the effect on a woman from the drug. A glass of apple juice gives me 20 minutes around you."

Ah, the wonders of science. So that's why I became an English major instead.

"So what's your other question?"

"How the hell do I get out of here when this is over, so that I don't get attacked out on the street?"

"Easy. Before Jodi goes in, you'll get a full rest period. All of the other girls will be escorted out. It'll just be me, you and Jodi in the house. After she's done with you, you'll be isolated for 24 hours in order to get the residual effects of the drug out of your system. Your body functions will revert to normal and your genitalia will return to normal size. After that happens, Jodi will drive you home."

"Who's left?"

"Ah, ah, ah, you've already asked your two questions. But I'll tell you anyway. Gina from the bank. Melissa from the health club -- tall, dark curly hair, blue eyes? She is really hot for you, in case you didn't know. Annette from the supermarket - another old 'friend' of yours, I understand. And of course Jodi. Satisfied? Now let's get down to brass tacks!!!"

She pushed me back down onto the bed, knelt between my legs and began giving me the most sensuous blow-job I'd had to date. She licked all the way from the base of my cock, over the top, and back down the other side like a candy cane. Then she licked around the circumference several times, making sure my cock was completely covered in her saliva. Putting her mouth on the cap, she slowly slurped away while kneading the rest of my length with one hand. Occasionally, she stopped to catch her breath and give me a long, lascivious glance, then continued with her ministrations.

When Maddy had me back at full strength, she instructed me to sit up on the edge of the bed. She did a VERY sensuous dance for me for a few minutes, then lowered herself slowly onto my staff. Her pussy was warm and wet and I grabbed her ass and pushed myself in even a little deeper. She shuddered and moaned, "OOoooh, I love it when you play rough!! I LOVE those strong hands on my ass!!!" I started pushing quickly, but she said, "No, baby, slow it down this time. Let's just enjoy each other. You seem to like me. I'm not going to lie -- I really like you too." She leaned in and gave me a deep, slow kiss, our tongues exploring each other. I pulled away from her kiss and sucked on her right nipple, which caused her to throw her head back and exclaim, "Oh, my GOOOOD, I LOOOOVE when you do that!!!" Her body shivered and she let out a low moan.

I noticed tears on her face, and licked them off. She smiled and said, "I know I've kind of said this already, but if this is the way you treat women all the time -- being attentive to their needs -- whoever lands you is going to be really lucky. I don't want to spend all my time advocating for Jodi, but she needs a guy who's going to look out for her. She's just got some shit she's got to get out of her system. Like I said, I won't let you get hurt when it's her turn, but she's going to go all out." A flashback -- the image in my mind of Jodi bouncing away almost mindlessly on my cock the first time she had me in her place -- actually made me push harder, and in a matter of seconds I was spraying my seed into Maddy.

Maddy said, almost sarcastically, "Note to self -- don't discuss other women while he's fucking you. He finishes off too quickly!" She chuckled as she cradled my head against her chest.

"Oooh, that was so hot, big stud. Despite what I personally believe about women being in charge and guys should only be around to service us, that cock of yours really makes me feel like a woman. I love feeling your hardness inside of me, pounding in and out. I can feel you squirting when you come -- and Jodi tells me that has nothing to do with the drug, you just come really hard all the time. It's the greatest feeling when I know that I've made you that happy. For the first time, I REALLY know what it's like to be good and fucked.

"I want our last fuck together to be one for the ages. Looking at the clock, we have about 40 minutes left. I knew you just blew, but I want one more good, hard, fucking from you. So I'm going to wait only about ten minutes, then I'm going to suck you until you're hard again, then I want you to stick that big fucking cock into me and hammer away as hard as you can. Make me scream, okay, Mike? I know you're REALLY good at that."

And that's exactly what happened.

After she gave me a good, hard blowjob for about ten minutes -- so hard that I thought I would come right in her mouth -- she pulled me on top of her, grabbed me by the ass and pushed my length into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me in what seemed to be a death-grip. As I thrashed away, she kept yelling "Oh, yeah, FUCK me, Mike!! FUCK me!!! GIVE me that huge cock one more time!!! RAM me, baby!! RAM me!!!" Her screams of encouragement were intermixed with her moans and cries of passion and orgasm. I lost count, but I think she came four times while I was banging away at her. I finally felt the spurting explosion from my cock, as I blew seven times into her cavernous hole. She held me close as my climax dwindled to drops. She managed to flip us over, with me lying on my back, without my cock falling out of her. She kissed me deeply on my mouth and said, "You rest now, sweetie. You've worked hard enough for it" as she caressed my hair. I was asleep in just a few minutes.

Female Subject # 9: Gina -- age:23; height: 69 inches; weight: 115; length of encounters: 3 hours

Male subject experienced five ejaculations, four through coitus, one through oral sex. Coital: three woman-on-top, one "doggy-style". Visual observation showed all vital signs normal; regeneration of erection occurred anywhere from 7 to 13 minutes after ejaculation.

Female subject reported achieving 23 orgasms, 17 during coitus, five via male's manual stimulation, one through masturbation. Each coital encounter lasted approx. 20 mins.

Female Subject # 10: Melissa -- age:19; height: 70 inches; weight: 135; length of encounters: 3 hours 18 minutes

Male subject experienced seven ejaculations, all through coitus. Coital: three missionary, two woman-on-top (including one "reverse cowgirl"), two "doggy-style". Fellatio administered frequently between sexual engagements. Visual observation showed all vital signs normal; regeneration of erection averaged 9 minutes after ejaculation.

Female subject reported achieving 36 orgasms, all during coitus. Each coital encounter lasted approx. 12 mins. Female subject deliberately prolonged final sexual encounter, attempted to start another after male reached orgasm. Female had to be forcibly sedated and removed from room.

Vitals taken ten minutes after last ejaculation. Pulse: 68. Blood pressure: 120/70. Oral temperature: 97.9. Breathing: normal. Protein shake administered.

Annette floated into the "playroom" wearing a white mini-dress with a white cape billowing behind her. She was also wearing white high-heeled boots. With her flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and sweet smile, she looked almost angelic.

Then my mind turned back to that night in Jodi's apartment -- the warmth of Annette's tongue as it swirled around my cock; trapped in Jodi's grasp as I desperately pounded Annette from behind; handcuffed to an exercise bar while Annette savagely jerked me off -- and I remembered who this woman really was. Innocent as she tried to look, I knew she fucked like the very devil.

It didn't take long for the devilish Annette to show up. She walked over to the table and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs, then yanked me out of bed and threw me towards the wall. Pressing her body against me and flattening me against the wall, she took my arm, cuffed me, pulled my arm overhead and clamped the other cuff to a hook on the wall. She did the same with my other arm, then picked up a pair of leg cuffs and, chaining my ankles together, attached those to the wall as well. She quickly stripped off her angelic-looking clothing. She pressed her naked body against my imprisoned frame, rubbing herself against me, all the while panting like a mad dog. She grabbed and turned my head, and before jamming her tongue into my right ear whispered into it fiercely, "We've got some unfinished business from last summer, you and I."

She reached down and felt the hardness already developing in my cock. "Ooooh, baby, I remember from last year how big and hot that piece of meat was. And now, there's even more of it to love!!!" she purred as she slowly began to jerk me off, kneeling down in front of me as she did so. Her hand barely fit around the circumference of my drug-enhanced member. She soon quickened her pace, occasionally kissing it. She stopped as a large droplet of pre-cum emerged from the tip. Bending down, she licked it off, smacking her lips and saying, "MMMmmm. Sweet as honey!!! I think I'd like to see some more of that if you don't mind!!" Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she first licked around the bulb, then took almost five inches of my cock. Sucking furiously on the one end, she pumped away with her hand on the other. Her ragged breathing in time with her sucking motion made me wonder if I was actually going to choke her.

She stopped sucking for a moment, continuing to pump away with her hand. Then she rose up on her knees, reached down and began slowly kneading her almost-white 38DD tits. She rolled them around in her hands, eyes closed, moaning and cooing softly. She took my cock, spit on it a couple of times, then began rolling it around between her tits. Involuntarily, I stood up on my toes, closed my eyes and bent my head back in response to this new sensation. Annette then bent her head towards the two or three inches of my cock that stuck up out of her cleavage, and began lapping and sucking with renewed speed and vigor. She let a long strand of drool fall on my cock and massaged her tits around it some more, occasionally bending down to suck on it. A high-pitched, gurgling whine issued from my throat as I tensed up, and as she released my cock from her mouth and tits and pumped for a few seconds with her hand, a veritable geyser of milky white surged from it, twice, three times, seven times in total. In seconds, her face was a mask of thick dripping cream, and I was groaning from the effort it had taken to bathe her in my cum. She smiled and licked my juices off her lips, lowered herself to my cock and drank the dregs as it continued to trickle out. Leaving me chained up for a moment, she went into the bathroom to clean herself off.

When she returned, she again pressed her body against mine, moaning and running her tongue up and down my neck. "WOW, that was some incredible bath you gave me. You've already blown, what, about 50 loads in the past few days? And you still have enough left in the tank to do that to me? That libidifem is some fucking drug, huh? Too bad it'll never make it to the market.

"So how do you like getting to fuck all these hot women, huh? Do you know what's been going on out there? How the bank girls were talking about kidnapping you out of here, keeping you drugged up and fucking them all into oblivion? How that little chick whose pussy you tore open was crying because all she could do after that was suck you off? How the Catholic girl you grew up with was masturbating so ferociously afterward that Maddy had to sedate her in order to keep her from passing out? You don't think I would LOVE to ride that huge cock EVERY FUCKING DAY for the rest of my life? Or that ANY of us wouldn't? Every one of them came in here saying 'Oh, I'll fuck him 'til he screams', but you've outlasted all of them. You have been screwing everyone silly.

"As for me... I got to screw you only once last year, and jerk you off once. Now that you can come back so quickly and so big -- and I see that you're doing it here, too -- I think I want to see how many times I can make you come. But within reason, of course. Maddy told me if I tried to screw you for three hours straight, I could injure you in some way. I don't see how -- that cock looked rock-solid to me, and it's getting there now. So let's see how far you can take me, baby!!!"

She unlocked the cuffs, grabbed me and forced her tongue deeply into my mouth. My cock was poking her between her legs, and she rubbed it and smiled. "You ready to take care of some business, hot stuff?"

With her arms wrapped around me, she half-danced, half-wrestled me over to the bed. She lay down, bucked her hips up at me and showed me her yawning slick pussy. "No bullshit, Mike. Fuck foreplay. Just get over here, and shove that hot slab of meat into me!!!"

I knelt between her legs and slowly pushed my enormous manhood into her. "OOOOOOHHHH!!!! It's treMENdous!!!" she cried out as my cock filled her cavernous love tunnel. "FUCK me, Mike!! Don't waste any time!! FUCK my hot pussy!!! FILL ME WITH THAT COCK AND SLAM ME HARD!!!!" I began pushing, and she raised her hips to meet my pounding motion. The only noise in the room was the SKOOSH SKOOSH SKOOSH rhythmic sound of enlarged, hard cock plunging in and out of soaking hole, the SLAP SLAP of our hips against each other, and Annette's high-pitched squealing and moaning as she cried out her pleasure. Her pussy repeatedly tightened as she climaxed over and over again. I put my hands under her gyrating ass and lifted her to me as I pushed even harder. She shuddered as another climax -- her sixth -- overtook her, and she screamed, "Oh, YEAH, Mike, THAT'S the way!! DON'T stop!!! Fuck me HARDER!!! HARDER!!! I want you to COME so hard I FEEL it!!! RIDE ME LIKE A FUCKING RACEHORSE, YOU BIG HOT FUCKING STUD!!!!"

She grabbed me, dug her nails into my back and screamed more encouragement. It didn't take me more than a few minutes to stiffen, yell out "OH MY GOD, HERE IT COOOOOOOMES!!!" and shoot out another enormous load. She moaned loudly and held me around the waist as I pumped the last of my cum into her. I then lay down on her shoulder, breathing heavily, as she stroked my hair. My cock fell out of her pussy with a soft slap, as I rolled off her onto my back. She lay partially on top of me.

"MMMMMmmm, baby, that was WONDERFUL!!! THAT'S how I remember it!!! Let's see how many times I can make you do that. The record is seven, isn't it? Let's see how far you and I can go!"

We remained there for a long time, her cooing softly to me, encouraging me to fuck her as often as I could get it up. After a few minutes, she began absently stroking my cock.

"Mmmm, what my friend Jill could do with you!" Annette suddenly exclaimed. "She's a film director -- a porno film director. Even with you at your regular length, you could be a star in her films. But with THIS?!?!?" she said as she pulled at my cock. "You'd have every woman in the industry fighting each other to dive onto this dick!!!

"Jill thinks like Maddy -- women in charge. There's rarely a sex scene she does that is only missionary, or with the man in a dominant position. Often she'll have three or four women in the scene. Plus, the way she shoots her films, she doesn't just have the guy switch off between the girls. She'll have him fuck one girl 'til he comes, then fuck another girl 'til he comes, and so on and so on. Then she'll edit. The guys find it exhausting. That's what she does -- in a way, deliberately punishing the guys. She doesn't pay them unless they fuck all the girls successfully -- it's in their contract. You, of course, wouldn't have any problem. Doesn't that sound just SOOO fucking hot? If she filmed everything that was going on here, and then shot some linking scenes that you aren't involved in, she'd have enough material for 50 movies! I would LOVE to be standing on the sidelines, watching it all... and also be your fluffer between scenes!!"

Of course, her conversation had, at least on her end, the desired effect. My cock was soon standing straight up in the air.

"Let's make a little porno of our own!" she said as she got up, straddled me with her considerable ass facing towards me, and lowered herself down onto my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. "Ohhhh, OOOOHHHHHHH, your cock is so big and yummy and hot!!!" she moaned as she rode me fast and hard. She lay back, hooked her arm around my head and kissed me all over my cheek and ears. "OOOHHHHH, how I love riding your cock!!!! I want to feel you COME and COME and COME!!! FUCK my hot pussy, baby!!! FUCK it HARD!!!" She quickened her pace, and soon was screaming "FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" in time to her own rhythm. Her pussy clamped down on me as she screamed out "OH GOOOOOOOOOD!!" and I soon felt a flood of her juices streaming down the length of my cock.

Annette climbed off, turned around and settled herself down on my cock again, this time facing me. "I SOOOO love looking at you while we're fucking. You concentrate so intensely when you're pushing. I KNOW you're thinking about how you want to please me, and it makes me want to please you right back!!!" She leaned in, wrapped her arms around me and lifted me into a sitting position. "Suck my tits while I ride you, baby. OHHHHH, you make my nipples SOOOOO hard and my pussy SOOOO wet!!!" Her nipples were large and tasty and I sucked hard and fast on them. She shivered and shrieked out another orgasm as she humped me furiously. She then pushed me down, grabbed my face and gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss, shoving her tongue deeply into my mouth. That did it. I felt the freight-train rush in my loins, thrust deeply upward and with a scream -- muffled by her tongue and lips -- exploded yet again into her steaming pussy. She pushed at me with her pussy, trying to milk my cock for everything she could. I could hear her muffled moans as she sucked away on my mouth.

After a couple of minutes, she slowed, relaxed, and continued kissing me on my mouth, only more softly. She stopped, lay her head on my shoulder, and I felt her breathing deepen as she dozed, my cock still pulsing inside her. I shifted around as best I could, as she outweighed me by about ten pounds, and soon I was able to breathe.

I lay back and reflected on the past few days. The demands -- and the women -- were blurring together in my mind. "Fuck me hard, Mike!" "Suck my tits, Mike!" "Play with my clit, Mike!" "Nice and slowly, babe!" "JAM that thing into me!" "Let me suck you, Mike!" "Let me PULL on that thing! I want to jerk you off!" How much longer would this go on? I had no idea of how long I'd been there, or when I was going to be allowed to leave. I'd come approximately fifty times for eleven different women. Some of my orgasms had been literally mind- and body-numbing, my ejaculations inhumanly large. And this crazy drug that I'd been dosed with: was my cock always going to be this big? Was I forever going to be able to come, then be ready to have sex again in just a few minutes? Was I ever going to be able to make my own decisions again, as it seemed that the drug bent me to the sexual will of every woman I'd come in contact with recently? Not to mention their insane, overpowering lust for me. Or was Maddy telling me the truth, that it would all be over after I was weaned off the drug?