Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what did Jodi have in store for me? She was to be the last. Was she going to ride me mercilessly for... however long? And then maybe kill me when it was over, so that I would never be able to reveal the goings-on in this seeming madhouse of sex?

All of these troubling thoughts ran through my mind as, entangled in Annette's embrace and with my softening cock still inside her, I fell asleep.

I awoke to a familiar sensation -- lips around the end of my cock, and a hand wrapped around the base pumping furiously. My eyes were closed, but I heard Maddy announce over the loudspeaker, "Thirty minutes, Annette. It's your own fault for deciding to take a nap!"

Annette responded in a nasty tone, "This fucking guy worked me so hard I fell asleep!! Can't I have a little more time?" she wheedled. She was pumping away with her hand as if trying to make up for lost time.

"Three hours is three hours! Besides, you know he has a rest period coming up, then the... ahem... last dish on the menu!!"

My cock was already hard, of course -- it had had a nice respite from Annette's attentions. Yet she seemed to be trying to coax it even further. "C'mon, Mike, don't fall out on me! Annette's still plenty horny!!" she pleaded quietly as she pulled at my cock. She then climbed on top of me and engulfed my manhood with her soaked pussy. "I don't care if you're awake or asleep, I have got to have you one more time!!" she exclaimed as she began to ride me. "OH! OH! OH! OH! That cock is STILL so fucking BIG!!"

I watched her through one only slightly-open eye. Her cheeks puffed in and out in rhythm with her pelvic gyrations. Her generous tits flopped wildly around, and she kneaded them both to pleasure herself and to keep them in place. Her leg muscles flexed as she bounced up and down on my pole, and I felt her pussy muscles repeatedly clench and suck on my dick as she drove down on me. She rolled her head around as sweat came flying off of her hair and sprayed in every direction. I felt her shake and heard her moan loudly as her climax built within her. Her pussy tightened again around my cock as I heard her roar "MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKEEEEE" and bounce even faster in the throes of ecstasy.

It was then that I opened my eyes, looked up at her and smiled. "What a nice thing to wake up to!!" I laughed.

"Oh, you BASTARD!!! You mean you were awake the whole time?"

"For most of it," I replied. "Since you were doing such a good job, I didn't want to stop you."

Her response was to ride me even harder. "I know out in the real world, I could fuck you until you were unconscious, but here you've got the iron dick. Let's see how long you last when Jodi finally gets a hold of you!"

In about five minutes, I felt the familiar boiling rush, arched my back and blew one final, enormous load into her. Annette fell gasping onto my shoulder, as we both felt my semen leak out of her.

"That's it, I'm fucking DONE!" Annette exclaimed as she licked my neck. "You're the champ, Mike. I can't go any more."

She gathered up her clothes and walked out.

Maddy said over the PA, "Now go wash up, and drink your shake. By the way, by the time you wake up, it will probably be late Tuesday afternoon. It's early Tuesday morning now. Rest up. You're going to need it."

Having been down this road twice before, I knew what that meant.

Jodi was next.