Mai's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai began moving, letting Keith's cock slide in and out of her throat as her cunt slid over my cock, stopping just as he was about to slip out of her mouth, just as my cock was about to slip out of her pussy. We moved with her, setting up a rhythm, three part harmony. My thumb found her clit. I rubbed around the pink pearl, fingers on the golden fleece that covered her mound. As her hips moved faster and her moans grew in loudness and intensity I let my thumb graze her clit, then began strumming it. As I felt her body begin to strain and quiver I'd change the pressure and the speed, and she'd relax for a few seconds until the intensity again grew to the required level for her climax. We played this game for what seemed like hours, her moans continuous now.


Mai's moaning was having its effect on Keith. "Mai, every time you moan I can feel it down to my balls, and it's killing me. I'm gonna cum, real soon." She looked up to him, her eyebrows arching, then her eyes softened and I knew she was smiling. We just couldn't see it since her lovely mouth was full of hard throbbing cock.

"Mai, if you don't stop I'll cum. Now!" I knew she'd heard him, her body tensing as she felt him grow harder in her mouth. Her lips tightened on him and when she felt the explosive spurting her orgasm began. Her mouth tightened on his swollen cock and, mewling and moaning, she sucked and swallowed until he fell back, shaking, still holding her face in his hands, watching as she licked her lips and licked his cock again.

"I couldn't stop. But I didn't want to anyway." She smiled at him.

"Umm, that was so great, Keith, " and she turned to me. "Lucky, I've been waiting to get to you, too." She sat up, knelt in front of me, kissed the head of my cock, which was covered with her slick sugary secretions. I reached for her pendulous breasts, her nipples hard in my hands. Keith pushed into her wet cunt, his cock still hard enough to make her gasp. "Umm, Keith, yeah! Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

Mai's pussy had felt wonderful, tight and warm and wet, but nothing, not tonight nor before tonight, had prepared me for her lips and tongue and mouth. She kissed and licked in exquisite foreplay, then sucked and tongued as she made love to my cock. Her teeth gently grazed the sensitive head and ridge, her lips kissed where her teeth had been, her mouth took me in, and in and in. Her hands held my balls, stroked my shaft, tickled my nipples. Her fingers played at my ass, played between there and my balls, ran over my lips, into my mouth.

"Mai, I want this to last all night, but if you don't slow down I won't be able to stop." Her only response was to moan, a long slow moan, sending shivers of exquisite pleasure through my body. She continued until, stroking slowly, she sucked as I erupted into her mouth. She moaned as she felt the slightly salty semen splash against the back of her mouth, swallowed, swallowed again, and again, until she was licking the head, her tongue flicking at the tiny slit, kissing it. "Wow, I love that so much! Nothing feels that good, nothing."

Mai looked into my eyes as she reached between her legs, fondled Keith's balls, then cupped her mound, fingers moving on her lips and clit. She stroked me, my cock in her tight grip. "Keith, cum in my puss. Cum as soon as you can. I want to feel you cum in me." She watched my eyes as Keith fucked her with fast hard strokes, and when he held her wrists and began shooting into her cunt her eyes rolled back into her head, showing only whites, her teeth biting her upper lip, and she growled.

We continued, Keith resting until I came again, Mai moving from one of us to the other until she knew that we both were completely exhausted and spent. She looked at us languidly as she sat against the headboard, legs spread, her fingers playing at her lips and clit until she stretched out, body rigid, up on her heels and shoulders, cumming for the last time that night.

12