Maisie and her Manager

Story Info
Featuring Maisie Williams.
2.2k words
4.11
15.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been four months since I became the manager for the most talented young actress -- Maisie Williams. I am actually a year younger than Maisie. I am 22, in two months, I will be 23 and Maisie will be 24 in four months. Anyway, who cares about age or me.

I usually have a pile of work to be done, and loads of scripts and mails, couriers, and I have to manage her social media accounts, plan when Maisie should post, what kind of posts, and the frequency and everything. My job is like determining Maisie's life, more or less, of course with consent and suggestion and discussions before we do anything.

Every morning, I reach her home by 8 and, check the schedule for her, including her workout, diet and even dating schedule. I don't even need to stalk and be pervy to know Maisie's personal life, because I already knew everything there is to know about Maisie's personal life.

She likes to dress lightly inside her house, she won't mind being almost or semi naked in front of me, I won't mind at all, a beautiful pair of tits, wonderful butt, who am I kidding, it's Maisie, who wouldn't want to see that.

As usual, I woke up in the morning, at 6, got to the road, a quick run for a mile, a warm hot and cold shower, I liked that way. Start with hot water and switch to cold water gradually. Dress up for the day, air up my body to smell like a garden.

Take the cab, roll out to Maisie's house, Bristol is a beautiful country, you will hardly hear any horn sound, that is one among many things I loved about Bristol. the weather stayed at 6 degree Celsius, mostly, with 90% humidity all the time.

Once I reached Maisie's house, a not very big grand mansion type of house, just a good decent building, with a lawn stretching for few yards, a small backyard with many exotic plants and trees. A small pool, the entirety looks like life and assets of a not-a-celebrity sort of house.

Mostly, Maisie's door will be left open, unless, she is having her private time. Or if she had any good time the previous night. Maisie was conscious about the locked door and open door.

When I reached the house, got inside, she leaves all alone with her maid, and her granny. Her parents: her mum and dad are on the east side of Bristol, to give Maisie her space, considering her profession and everything.

The door wasn't locked, which means, she is free and cool when I flung open the door and got inside, checking the phone for her schedule in the morning, which was none but her work out schedule. Considering her laziness for the day, she would most probably skip the workout. She does that every now and then unless her role determines a fit body or something.

Well, she was on her bed, naked with her left boob hanging out of the bedsheet, and her right thigh, out of the blanket too, she was sleeping naked peacefully beside a man, who was also naked, his dick lying on his right thigh pathetically, he had no intention of using the blanket in the night I thought.

This was such a marvellous sight to stare at, but not with the man. I didn't know what to do, either to leave the room silently or make a scene to wake them up. I decided to leave the room, upon closing the room, the door heaved a loud creaking noise, that partially woke up Maisie.

She woke up, rubbed her smooth amber eyes with the colour of ocean blue, waving her hair back from her face, she sat on the bed, throwing the blanket aside, her tits came out of the blanket, sticking firmly to her beautiful pale torso. My mouths dropped open, I mean, this is not the first time of me seeing her naked tits, but this is the first time, she is showing me, consciously or unconsciously. I saw her nudes in her phone, saw her bathing nude in the shower, that was a delightful feast for my eyes.

She smiled back, and woke up the man on her bed, he struggled to wake up from the bed, from the tired and beaten up kind of sleep he had.

'Time for you to go Selby' she said and stood up from the bed, totally naked, turned to look into the mirror behind her bed, showing me her wonderful ass, shimmering thighs, velvet back.' I eyes was locked with Maisie's nude body.

Selby woke up from the bed, got dressed, they both didn't panic and didn't even mind my existence in that room, they didn't mind that they were naked in front of me. Selby approached Maisie, hugged her from behind, I tried to deviate my sight, but couldn't resist.

He was all dressed up, hugged naked Maisie from behind, kissed her neck, cheeks, nibbled her ear lobes.

'I will call you in the evening if I am free' Maisie said, in almost sleepish tone.

Selby turned her around, pulled her closer to him, her bare firm boobs crushing against his tummy, he pushed his tongue between her parted lips, kissed each other passionately, I was having a strong erection building up under my pants. I tried to cover it with the iPad.

His hands reached for her naked ass, groping, squeezing and pinching her ass, while their tongues and lips played. Maisie broke the kiss.

'It's time for me to get ready for the shoot.' She lied. There was no shooting for her for the next few months.

'Okay, bye,' Selby said, giving her one last peck on her lips, and departed, leaving me with a wild boner and naked Maisie alone in the room.

'Umm, well, you...you got work out schedule and from 9...' I stammered 'and...and, you have a live Instagram session to do by 6, and you...got...a... meeting with Jacob for the new...new mutants movie,'

She smiled, as she saw my dick bulging out of my pants. She approached me, I stood almost clinging to the wall behind me like a lizard.

'I have to brush' she said in very sensual manner, I was gasping heavily on her face.

She wore her undies, yoga pants and a sports bra, and then she left.

In the evening, it was around 8, after Maisie contract for an advertisement was signed off over dinner, wine, and a party later. We returned home, I decided to take a cab home, but Maisie asked for some help with her hair colouring idea, I simply said NO hair colouring. Not for a few months, and she asked about the hairstyle.

So, I went into her room with her, she took a book from her drawer, gave it to, I was scanning the through the book for the type hairstyle which Maisie should use, which makes her more amazing. By the time I run out collections in the book, she was standing there in her black bra and matching undies.

I was thunderstruck, wine in the dinner, beer in the party, filled up the hormonal urge, I had an instant wild boner, I was assuming things.

Maisie approached towards me, hugged me tight, her boobs squeezing against my tummy, her hair smelled good, she pulled my face closer and pecked a kiss on my lips. That was a sign, I decided to make my move, dump my thoughts. No more thinking just act I told to myself.

I threw the iPad, pulled her closer towards me, I feel her hard nipples rubbing against my ribs slightly. I kissed her, pushed my tongue inside her mouth, licked her lips, tasted her tongue, sucked, and nibbled her lips. She was short for me, I dragged my hand towards her butt, squeezed over her undies, then my hand found its way inside her undies, grabbing a handful of her butt, I pulled her up to my waist, her legs wrapped my hips.

I walked to the bed, my hands on her butt, our lips sticked together, playing and nibbling, saliva dripping, she tasted like cranberry. I dropped her mildly on her bed, I ripped my shirt, pants and got on the bed, while she took that time, to unhook her bra hastily.

She was topless, I was totally naked, my dick standing horizontally, I kneeled on the bed, pulled her undies down to her ankle, removed them and threw off. Now there was completely naked like me, her nipples hard and soft at the same time.

I pulled closer, we both we are kneeling on the soft comfy bed of hers. We began kissing again, too much tongue, I licked all over her face holding her throat like choking her, kissed her passionately and deeply on her soft glossy lips.

My dick rubbing against her tummy, making it sticky on her with my precum already drooling out. My hands reached for her butt, spreading for my finger to find its way into her asshole and also caressing, massaging, and squeezing her butt.

My left index finger explored her butthole, as we kept kissing, my dick rubbing her tummy. I pushed her back to the bed, she laid on the bed on her back, I kissed her forehead, her eyes, cheeks, lips, spit a lock of my saliva into her mouth, few drops fell on her lips, she licked it all and swallowed my saliva full, continued kissing her lips, neck, shoulder bone, her breast.

Kissed her breast and pinching and groping her nipples, took her boobs into my mouth, sucked her beautiful boobs and her hard nipples, making my dick go harder every minute I explore her body, kept kissing her boobs, her tummy, her navel, I licked all over her pale navel, her abdomen, her thighs and her inner thighs, finally reached all the way to her vagina. Her pussy was wet, making it sticky all over her inner thighs.

I run my fingers through her clit, rubbing he pussy gently, till my fingers found its way into her pussy, once my index finger began penetrating, she moaned gently, intermittently. I pushed my finger deep inside, followed by my middle finger.

My finger went in and out of her pussy, while my thumb of the other hand kept rubbing her pinkish clit. She began moaning hard, ceaselessly, I kept rubbing and fingering her until her moaning pitch went higher, and my hands getting wet with warm juice of hers, making my fingers and thumb wet and sticky.

I reached to her face, kissed her again, she grabbed my wrist, pulled my hands to her lips, sucked my fingers wet with her juice, I kept her mouth open, spat inside her mouth, I reached back to her pussy, I thrust my tongue into her wet juice dripping pussy, tastes the last bit of her salty juice, and kept lingering my tongue inside her pussy till a new wave of juice spurt into my mouth, and drip in the edges of my lips.

I reached back to her face, spat all of her juice from the pussy which she passed it on to me, she drank it all, pulled my face closer, pressed my lips against hers. Kissing and kissing. Her small soft grabbed my raging dick, stroked it uncomfortably, I laid beside her on the bed, pulled her over me.

She kissed my lips, my neck, chest, my nipples, and licked the all the way down to my dick, kissed the tip of my dick, and my balls, slid the foreskin back, dripped few drops of saliva on the dick and took it in her mouth, my dick twitched into her warm wet mouth.

She sucked and stroked my dick with her mouth, I held her back head, pushed her further into my dick, making her take my dick deep into her mouth, my dick is just 5 and a half inches, she didn't choke for taking my dick deep into her mouth. She gagged a little and pulled back, stroked my cock for while with her saliva as lubricant.

She kneeled back, pulled her hair back, and crossed her legs over my cock, sat on me by taking my dick into her pussy. She humped on my cock, which often came out of her cave, I pulled her down and I went on top, I pushed my dick into her pussy, swayed my hips to and fro, fucking her in missionary while kissing and playing with our tongue.

I kept thrusting my dick into her soft vagina, and kept fucking with intermittent moans, screams, begging, and demands yes, fuck me, faster, deeper, oh yeah, yes, faster....give it to me, more...oh, yeah, Ahhhh, yes, fuck me, deeper, more. More...faster, don't stop, oh yes.

Her sensual voice, sexy breath hitting on my face, we were both gasping onto each other's face. I was about to cum.

'In or out' I asked with a constipated face.

She crawled out and sat kneeling, I stood out of the bed, she stroked and sucked my dick, in a minute, I unloaded all my cum in her mouth, like shot by shot. She kept taking it all into her mouth.

My calf muscles began feeling sore, my back, losing its strength, I crumbled on her bed, she drank all my cum, kissed me once again with the last drop of my cum still on her lips.

We slept, naked, with our mouth, sticky, her inner thighs and tummy sticky.