Maisie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

She heard him gasp as he felt her wet pussy lips enfold his fingers, and she turned her face his way for a moment, and offered him her lips, and he kissed her hard. He moved his fingers slowly, and felt her press her pussy, wet and swollen, against his hand. Her labia felt wonderful, he thought. He wished he could look at them.

She lay back again.

"Then I would skin you back..." - he noticed she forgot to continue in the third person, and she pulled his foreskin slowly down until it almost hurt, and he responded by touching her clit with his thumb, softly at first but then with greater pressure - "and you would lift my skirt, and turn me around, and I would help you find the place your cock should be in -"

He lifted himself and found her mouth, and she rolled onto her back, still firmly holding his member, and when he'd positioned his legs between hers, she slowly pulled him into her. Her pubic hair tickled the tip of his cock for a moment, but then he felt himself slip into her smooth, warm, wet opening, tight and welcoming at once, and he held his breath not to miss a second of it.

"And I could tell you I love you," she whispered, and she added, barely audible, "and you could tell me you love me, too -"

He nodded with a sudden lump in his throat before he could say, "I do, Maisie, my love, I do..." and then she kissed him, and found his tongue, and stopped all further talk.

Her hand was still between them, and her fingers touched the base of his cock. She gave him an affectionate squeeze, and then she put her arms round his back and squeezed his cock with her pussy.

Rob pushed her baby doll out of the way, so he could feel her naked skin, and when he moved his hands along the small of her back he felt the top of her panties and the narrow strip that disappeared between her cheeks. The knowledge that they opened up around her sweet hole aroused him no end.

They tasted each other's mouth and tongue, warm and wet and waiting, and all their pent-up emotions went into the task of pleasing each other, touching and stroking and caressing, urgently and insistently, trying to feel the other's body with every square inch of their own...

Outside the snow froze over with a hard dry layer on top, but under Maisie's duvet they didn't give it a moment's thought as Rob probed the depth of Maisie's being, lost to anything but her overpowering sweetness and the comforting heat of her pussy. He held her eyes with his, and pulled out as far as possible before plunging in again, trying to exert pressure to her pussy walls, until his pubic bone rubbed hers. She held her breath as she felt the pressure against her clit, and took his buttocks in her hands and pulled him into her hard, in her need to feel all of him, to have his body all around her, to shield her from the outside world and stop her loneliness with his love.

She broke their kiss for a moment. "Oh Rob," she whispered, "come in deeper - take all of me - love me, please - love me -" and then she sucked his tongue back into her mouth so hard her lower teeth grazed the soft underside. She rubbed her breasts against his chest, and when he plunged into her again hard, she bucked her hips and bit his tongue and held on to him so hard he found it difficult to move.

When she allowed herself to see he was really there for her, her muscles relaxed a little and she fell into a counter-rhythm as he fucked her, hard and purposeful, and she found his nipples with one hand and pinched them. It made him go really wild. He clasped his arms round her back, under her shoulders, and hammered away, answering her almost desperate kisses with the same determination.

Her limbs seemed to be everywhere. He loved the way she tried to get everything out of their lovemaking, the way she tried to experience him in full, hungrily rubbing his body, eating his mouth, looking straight into his soul... He could feel her hard nipples graze his chest. "Oh Maisie," he panted, "oh girl -" Then their mouths were locked onto each other's again. Rob heard a strange noise and then realised he made it himself in the back of his throat; Maisie moaned into his mouth and then she suddenly stopped moving and let out a low wail as she came to a shuddering climax, drawing Rob along with her.

"Maisie..." he growled as he came hard, in her most private place, hot and copiously, spurt after hot spurt, and he collapsed on top of her, completely spent for the moment.

When she regained her breath she looked at him tenderly, and licked the tip of his nose. She smiled at him, completely satisfied, and he beamed back at her. "Oh Maisie," he said, still half out of breath, "girl, that was wonderful. Thank you so much, darling."

He rolled over to get his weight off Maisie's body, and she lay half on the mattress, half on top of him. She looked at him drowsily, and drew circles on his chest and belly with a red nail. "You won't escape from my life again, big boy," she said. Then she smiled at him, happy and contented, completely at rest with herself and the world for the first time in years; and she ruffled his hair and closed her eyes.

Rob lifted his head to kiss her but she'd already drifted off to sleep, lying peacefully half on his body, her hand at rest on his belly, one leg over his, and he lay still with a protective arm around her, trying not to move, enjoying every moment of the long winter's night.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers