Maisie's Halloween Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came down from my orgasm as he slipped out of me, tossing the condom in the trash and snuggling up behind me. "Mmmm," I whispered, his hands caressing my body gently. "Pretty sure you fucked all the energy out of me." I could hear his warm chuckle as he squeezed my ass and slapped it lightly. And with that, I fell asleep.

***

The next morning, I awoke to the feel of Jonathan's arms around my waist, his hot breath on my neck, and his hard cock pressing between my thighs. "Wanna have a quickie before I gotta go downstairs and start cleaning?" I pushed my ass back towards him in response. I was extremely sore, but I could feel myself dripping down the inside of my thighs just at the feel of his desire for me. He tugged my face over towards his, grabbing me by the side of my neck. I closed my eyes to kiss him and all of a sudden, he pulled away, "WHAT THE FUCK, MAISIE?!" My eyes shot open and my hands flew up to discover my mask had fallen away during the night. My face flushed and my pussy dampened even more.

"Wait, wait, don't be mad." I pushed my hand onto his chest, pushing him flat on his back. His eyes were wide and his dick was still completely hard. "I know you wanted this too... you had to have known... in some part." I climbed on top of him and straddled him, "You knew it was me, didn't you Johnny?" I whispered, kissing his neck softly as my wet pussy slid up and down the underside of his cock. He groaned and half-heartedly tried to lift me off.

"No! How could you trick me like that? Why didn't you just.."

"What? Ask you? 'Johnny, could you please fuck me and take my virginity? Th-" he cut me off before I could finish, wrapping his arms around my waist and flipping me onto my back. He growled into my ear and ground into me.

"I took your virginity last night? You let me be your first? Ohhhh, Maisie..." he trailed off, caressing me. "This is bad. Oh god, but it was so good." his cock twitched and I reached between us to try to position him. "We can't." "We already did." I nudged my hips forward, the head of his cock just brushing my pussy.

"Please Johnny, please." he nuzzled my neck and groaned again in frustration. "You're on top of me, so if you're not gonna fuck me again, get off." I pushed at his bare chest with my fingertips, scratching lightly.

"Don't tell me what to do, little girl. You're in trouble, remember?" He gripped my hips hard and shoved into me in one thrust. "You're a little trickster, aren't you, Maisie. Tricking your big brother into fucking you."

"I'm sorry, Johnny." I moaned, "I'm sorry, I just wanted you so bad." he pulled out completely and slapped my mound and clit with the head of his cock, before pushing back in, his hand finding my throat. His grip was lighter this time, as though he was afraid to hurt me.

"I was so naughty with you last night, I treated you so slutty. I didn't know it was my baby sister, I swear," he pleaded with me, staring down at where his cock was pushing inside my little pussy. "I never would have talked to you like that."

"I loved it." I whispered, "You weren't bad, it was so sexy."

"You're so fucking sexy, you drive me insane. I've never had sex like that before. And I can't. Believe. You. Let. Me. Take. Your. Virginity." He paused after every word to thrust into me hard. I moaned as he jerked my body up and flipped us over, keeping himself buried inside of me. As I straddled him, I leaned down to press a kiss to his soft lips.

"I knew you wanted me too... the way you reacted to our wrestling. And my outfit."

"It fucking drove me crazy to think anyone else saw my baby sis in that outfit."

"I wore it to make you see me. I wanted you to think I was sexy."

"I did. I do." he captured my lips again with his, grabbing my ass and pulling me up and down on his cock. "We gotta make this quick before anyone crashing down there wakes up, babe." I placed my hand flat on his chest and leaned back, riding him in quick, hard motions. Our moans found each other as he started to pull me down faster. "I can't fuckin' take this, I gotta be in control."

He flipped me over again, and started hammering into me hard and fast. My body shook with the impact, my moans turning into wails as I neared orgasm. "Fucking bad little girl tricking me like that. Ughhhh, I wanna punish you for being so naughty, wanna make you cum again and again. My little Maisie cumming all over my dick like that last night. I'll never be able to unsee that."

"Good. 'cuz you're gonna keep doing it." I pushed my hips into his to meet his hard, unrelenting thrusts.

"Oh, am I? You wanna keep fucking your big brother?"

"This wasn't just a Halloween Trick, Johnny." I moaned, his hands coming to grip my tits hard. "I wanna fuck you all the time."

"My innocent little sis isn't so innocent, are you?"

"I never even let a guy go down on me before last night..."

"I have so much to teach you, but you're fast learner, aren't you baby?" I nodded and bit down on my lower lip as he leaned forward to kiss my nipples, still pushing into me hard and fast, punishing my sore pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," I whimpered, his right hand gripping my neck hard.

"Who did I say was the boss last night? Did I say you could order me around?" he chuckled, "Daddy's the boss, baby. You don't get to tell me what to do. If I wanna fuck you nice and slow I will..." and with that, he slowed his thrusts down just to tease me, stroking in and out, reaching down with his other hand to tease my clit. "You like that?" he pulled out completely and used the head of his cock to stroke up and down over my clit, getting the firm bud soaking wet with my juices.

"P-please... Johnnnnyyy," I whined, pulling at his arm. He tightened his grip on my neck and continued to tease my clit, rubbing in circles now.

"What? What, baby?"

"Pleeeease give it to me."

"Give what to you, sweetie? You want this daddy dick? You want me inside you again?" I nodded, his words just turning me on even more. "Say it. Tell me what you want, honey." I groaned and tried to grab him, but he just tightened his hand around my neck even more, till I could barely breathe. "Awww, that's okay. I'll give you what you want." In one hard thrust, he was inside me again, and I squealed, gasping for breath as he loosened his hand just slightly.

"Your little pussy is so goddamned tight I can't even believe it. It's like a fuckin' vice. I wanna take you over and over and over." He thrust into me slickly, biting down on my nipple hard as he pushed in and out, quickly picking up the pace. "I wanna feel you cum on me again, so wet and tight..." I whimpered and thrust my hips towards him as he shook my body with his thrusts.

"You gonna cum for me again baby? You gonna cum on this big daddy dick?" I nodded fervently, not wanting him to pull out and tease me again. "God, I'm gonna make that little pussy cum forever. Forget walking ever again. You won't need to go anywhere, 'cuz I'm just gonna take you whenever I want you." I was so close to cumming, I was sure he could see it in my face, because he chuckled and whispered into my ear, "Come on, let it go honey, cum for me. Cum, baby, you bad little girl."

I didn't want to give him the pleasure of making me cum twice before he came, I wanted so badly to make him cum. Holding back was becoming more and more difficult, especially the way he was gripping my neck so hard I could barely breathe. "Cum on this daddy dick, Maisie. Cum for your big brother." I squealed so loudly, he removed his hand from my neck and covered my mouth as I bucked and writhed underneath him, my juices streaming out of me and my pussy tightening so much, I pushed him all the way out of me. He quickly pushed back into me and started hammering through my orgasm, before he pulsed and came deep into me, groaning out loudly.

It took me a few minutes laying there on the bed to come down from my orgasm and realize he had cum inside me. "Johnny. Johnny, get off!" I exclaimed, pushing him off of me and trying to hobble towards the bathroom, but my legs were like jelly and I lay back on the bed, feeling the cum ooze out of me.

"Oh, Mais. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he pulled me close to him and kissed my neck softly. "I'll get you a towel." He went into the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth, which he gently cleaned me with and tossed into the dirty laundry. "All better?"

"Well...kind of."

"Oh, shit. Of course you're not on the pill. Um... we can get plan B later today after we clean up?" I nodded and he kissed me again. "You lay here and rest, ok? I'm gonna go clean up everything." He left the room, shutting the door quietly behind him and I lay back, closing my eyes and replaying everything that had happened since last night. I had certainly gotten my wish, and it had been everything I wanted. Now I only wondered if he was going to freak out and regret it...or if we would keep it up. Only time would tell.