Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 01

Story Info
Majboor Widhwaa chali America KAAM ki Talaash main.
2.4k words
4.11
25k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

It's a hot summer day in India, but there is no happiness in Monee's family, the crop is failing due to a terrible drought that swept through southern India, and to make things worse, her husband who has been working in the city as a construction worker in order to support Monee's family died in an accident.

Monee's family was very poor, but she has some good education, though able to speak English, Monee have a very heavy accent that is quite exotic, but that didn't help at all and now Monee and her parents in law are facing starvation if she can't find a job, soon!

Monee and her husband are without children, and he has left nothing except debts for her to take over. Monee sobbed in the nights, mourning for her husband and her misfortune.

Mean while, half a world away I called an agency and placed a hiring ad for a live in Indian housekeeper, the pay offered is $400 US per week.

The agency has specific instructions from me to look for one in Monee's neighborhood. When Monee heard of this from her neighbors, she thanked the gods in bestowing this opportunity on her as she rushed over to the agency's local temporary office and presented herself as a candidate.

Monee know that her plump figure with large soft tits will capture the attention of many men, and she has a meager hope that she can get the job and be able to support her family.

But even that little hope diminished when she sees the long line up in front of the office, many of them young women, fit and firm, beautiful with fair complexion compared to her dark dusky colored skin, and some wear very nice silken sari.

Monee suddenly feel so ashamed at her old cotton sari when she go into the line up. The young girls look at her and gossiped, laughing and pointing at her, saying what kind of a woman Monee is to abandon her family, and commented that she must be a dirty lowly slut and they distanced themselves from where she stands. Monee bowed her head in shame and waiting quietly for her term into the office.

After 3 hours in line up, Monee finally entered the air - conditioned office, the agent there looked at her from head to toe, and grinned. "Sit down," he said, and Monee obeyed. Sitting down on the big soft chair Monee is suddenly aware that her hair is in a thick ponytail and not oiled, and she is sweating heavily under the sun and the strong musky scent filled the room.

Her face reddens, as the agent speaks, "I see that you are interested in this job, but tell me, why I should send you to my client? He is young, handsome and very rich; tell me why he would choose you over those young beauties out there lining up."

Her heart sunk, for what this man said is true, Monee has practically nearly no advantage over these girls before her, everything she has, they have more and better, except maybe on the fact that she is already an obedient devoted housewife and is familiar with housework duties.

"I can clean, cook and take care house really good!" Monee stammered and trying her best to convince the man sitting before her that she is the one, for she needs this desperately. After an hour of interview, Monee left the office with a promise that if she is chosen she will be informed, Monee walks out the office, her heart heavy as she think feverishly on what job she can take if she isn't chosen.

She walks slowly back home and prepared a small meal with whatever food that is left in the house. The next morning Monee walks to the office again, with a small hope that the job has not been taken and that she can convince the agent to send her to me so she can support her family.

There is, as always a line up of girls, and Monee gets into the line up, again feel herself inadequate standing with those young stunning beauties who hope they can go to America and maybe even be offered marriage.

But her hope shattered when the agent come out the office and tell everyone still in the line up that the job is taken, they have chosen the one to send to America to meet her future employer, me.

Disheartened, and sad, Monee lingered after the girls had gone back home, and the agent saw her; he called out to her, "Miss Monee, Miss Monee! May I have a word with you please."

Her hope rekindled, and Monee walk toward him. He invites Monee into the office and after both are sit on a chair, he said, "After looking through all candidate and present them to my client, as much as to my surprise, he has chosen you to be his live in housekeeper, your us visa has been granted and you should pack your belongings Mrs. Monee and be ready to leave in 3 days."

She gasped, unable to believe her good fortune, nervously, Monee asked, "I am so grateful for you sir, oh you saved my family from starvation, I wish god smile on you sir."

The agent laughed, warmly, "Thank me not, I did nothing but present your info to my client, he is the one who has chosen you for the job. And remember, if you displease him, he can send you back to India."

"Oh no, oh no, I will do everything¡Kanything to please him, on my honor I will be his good servant," she said sincerely, unaware the wicked grin that the man sitting before her has on his face.

3 days later, after a teary goodbye with her parents in law, Monee boarded the designated flight to America, she has but a small cloth bag with her, in it she packed the only spare sari she has, and today she wears a see green sari, with a creamy white blouse, her hair well oiled and arranged into a thick shiny silken smooth ponytail behind her head.

Her bindi red, and her mangal sutra and maang displayed proudly to show her devotion to her husband and her chastity. It is the first time Monee ever leaves the small area of India that she lives in.

She is nervous, scared, and wondering what life she will live when she meets me, and she wondered if she will be allowed to wear these things that she holds dear in my house.

The flight is long, and aside from sleep and eat, Monee watched the movies, even though she can not understand most of the dialogue, she found television a great luxury for in her village there is only one TV and that is in the public office for the purpose of news broadcast and the quality is very bad.

13 hours later, the plane landed in New York, and people lined up to go through customs. Her hands trembled as she hands the customs agent her passport with the American working visa, he looked at her and then allowed her entry without much questioning.

Monee walked around, awed at the huge dynamic building she finds herself in. Scared, Monee finds herself a chair in a quiet corner and sit down, holding onto her small cloth bag tightly and wondered when she will get to meet me, Mr. Steve, her employer.

From what the agent in India told her, I am young, and rich, very much younger than she is, for I am only 24 of age as the agent told Monee. 24, Monee wondered, that is about the age of her younger brother, why would a young man like myself would hire a plumpish Indian housewife like herself instead of those young beauties presented to me.

I drive lazily in the early sunny afternoon, thinking about the photo of Monee sent to me by my agent. After thorough background check, I have selected Monee to be my live in housekeeper, at least that's all Monee knows, and unknown to her, I have a plan for her, one that will keep her in my grasp for all I want.

Right after Monee board the plane, the agent, under my order, visited her parents in law, and presented to them 3 million rupees, in return for them to sign a contract that legally sell her to me as my servant into my household, after they disowned Monee from their family then they take the 3 million rupee to a life of luxurious retirement.

In the English and Hindi written contract, it clearly stated that she is disowned from the family, and officially with the consent of her parents in law, she is to enter my household and become obedient to all my orders as if I am her new husband, and at the end of the contract are the signatures of her parents in law.

I grinned and thinking how Monee would feel when I finally show her the contract, slowly I drag myself out of the thought and concentrated on driving. After 40 minutes on the freeway, I arrived at the air port, parked my silver BMW in the lot, I walk into the busy lobby of the airport.

Dressed in a silk white blouse with black pants, my hair trimmed short but stylish, I wear an expensive gold silvery watch on my left wrist and a crocodile leather belt around my waist, in addition I wear a silver framed sunglasses as well.

After take a look at the electronic board and know that her flight landed 2 hours ago. I begin to search the lobby, with a photo of Monee in my hand. Finally, I find Monee sitting alone, dressed in sari and full Indian tradition attire and jewelries. I licked my lips, walking over to her.

I looked down at her, and said softly, "excuse me, is your name Monee"

Startled, Monee look up, and in her heavily accented English Monee stammered, "Yes sir, I am Monee."

I smiled, "Well Monee, I am Steve, the one who hired you for the job as my live in house keeper; it is good to meet you." I extended my hand to shake hers. When Monee hear that I am Mr. Steve, her employer, Monee gasped, for I look indeed very young compared to her.

She hastily stand up, and nervously shake my hand, "Good to meet you sir, I will keep good house for you."

I smiled, sensing that Monee are exactly the kind of woman I wanted. I said softly to Monee that we should get going and get Monee familiar with my house. Monee followed me to the lot and awed that I drive a BMW, the car that she only dreamed and heard of, but never think in her lifetime she will be sitting in one.

I ushered her in and drive toward my house. While I drive, I asked her many questions and she stammered to answer them in her broken English. Finally I pulled over on my drive way and Monee looked at my 2 stories house with admiration, I am so young and yet my wealth surpass the whole village combine where she came from. I lead her into the house, and she looked around, in awe and envy.

The house is brightly lit by many windows, the tapestry and silk curtains delicate. The floor is covered with creamy white soft carpets that when Monee steps onto it, it will sink to the back of her feet. Soft sofas and antique wooden tables decorated the living room and family room.

The kitchen is beautiful, and fully equipped with microwave, stove, fridge, oven and many other appliances that Monee only dreamed of having but is now becoming a reality that she will use them everyday to prepare my meals.

I lead her up the wooden stairways, there are 3 rooms on the second floor, I lead Monee to the last one down the hall, open it and said, "This is the room prepared for you, and you better get settled in, you must be exhausted after the long flight."

Monee gasped loudly, her room is as big as the small hut she used to live in, 2 windows looking into the backyard garden. A big bed sits against the wall, and on it silken smooth white blankets with soft pillows of the same color. Two small bedside drawers stand next to the bed, an antique alarm clock and a small lamp sit on one of the drawers.

Opposite to the bed, she has a small TV stand, on it sits a TV and on top of the TV sits a small VCR, and her eyes were wide with surprise. There is small but fully equipped bathroom for her private use. A table and chair sits next to one of the windows and looking out to the garden as well, a lamp sits on the table as well. The walls are painted with soft violet, making it look delicate and royal like a palace.

Monee turned nervously to me, "Is this really all for me sir" Monee asked, uncertainly, this surpass all she has ever dreamed of.

I smiled, "Yes, this room is for your use, you should get settled in, after you have showered and refreshed, I will tell you of your duties to me in this house."

Exhausted with the long flight, Monee thanked me for my great generosity and kindness. I walk out the room and close the door, going back to my room and turn on the secret monitoring cameras that I placed through out every room in the house.

I turn on the main monitor and at once it showed her room. I grinned, watching the monitor, seeing Monee turns on the TV, and watch it a bit. Then she begin to take off her sari, revealing to me her huge soft tits, tipped with large swollen dark nipples, slowly as Monee gets naked, I get a good view of her hairy cunt. Her crotch is covered with a thick jungle of curly pubic hair, and the shape of her very fat labia can be seen even through the dense forest of her pussy hair.

I swallowed as I feel my cock harden.

I licked my lips as Monee go into the bathroom, and hear her moan as she feels the hot water splashing against her body while she showered. I grinned to myself, soon Monee, soon you will be mine, all mine.

Holding the contract in my hand, I laughed as I watch Monee showers happily, her huge tits jiggled and her fat hairy cunt so inviting.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers