Majboor Widhwaa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers

Then Sunita begins to soap Monee's thick jungle of pussy hair, her fingers trailing and brushing against Monee's plump cunt lips and clit as she rubs the soap thoroughly. Monee's eyes closed and moaned in delight, her womanhood is so sensitive and right now she can feel the arousing rising inside her body from the young woman's seemingly innocent touches.

She can feel Sunita's fingers brushes gently against her clit and run slightly into her moist womanhood as the young woman soap her crotch to prepare her for the shaving. Sunita too felt a strange heat rising from her own clean shaven pussy as her fingers tell her that Monee's pussy is so soft, plump and incredibly tight.

This feeling was new to Sunita as she never imagined that she would felt this way for another woman, especially a woman who is a lot older than she is. But she tells herself that it is all just a girl's silliness and makes herself focus on helping Monee to shave. Slowly and carefully Sunita clean shaved the older woman's body hairless just like hers.

After shaving, she rubbed baby oil on the older woman's crotch to prevent itching and razor burn. In a kneeling position, Sunita found that she just can not help herself but to look at Monee's very fat dark brown cunt lips and how alluring they are to even a young woman like herself.

Her eyes greedily taking in how ripe Monee's womanhood is and how swollen the older woman's clit is from her thoughts of the steamy fuck session with me. Sunita licked her lips, fighting and struggling with great difficulty to tear her eyes from Monee's body and tell the older woman that everything is done. Monee smiled at the young woman and thanked her for the help.

Then Sunita gets up and pick up a large dry towel, turned to face Monee and begins to dry their bodies, and she can not help herself but to instinctively rubbing her tits against Monee's. Monee's face reddened, as she did not expect the young girl to do something like this. She knows that at times when men are away, women would need to, say comfort each other, but that mostly happens with widows or when husbands are away for extended period of time, which both are not applicable with Sunita. However, as Sunita keeps on rubbing their tits against each other, Monee can feel herself getting aroused as well.

Sunita lets go of the towel as she begin to feel the wetness between her thighs. Slowly, driven by instinct she knelt before Monee and begins to suckle on the woman's huge tits and fat nipples. She suckled hard and her hands went up to cup Monee's breasts then squeezing them tenderly like babes. Monee signed softly and hold the young girl close, caressing her and brushing her hair with her own fingers.

She begins to moan as she feels the wetness of her womanhood grow. Her hands begin to caressing Sunita's firm breasts as well. Sunita lets go of Monee's tits and stand up, her face flushed like Monee's with sexual arousal, and a bit more shyness as she uses her hands to squeeze the older woman's tits and rubbing on the moist, hair covered cunt.

Monee leaned against the wall as her vagina clenching around the girls probing fingers while her own hands explored Sunita's tight pussy. She feels the young woman's cunt squeezing around her 2 fingers so tight it is hard for her to withdraw while her other hand begin to pull and pinch on Sunita's nipples. Both woman let out moans and are purring with delight as they worked harder to make each other achieve orgasm. With their fingers probing each other's pussy and squeezing breasts, Sunita now looking at Monee in a new light as a lover and no longer jealous of her relationship with me, as she feels so close to the older woman and hoping that this can last longer.

The young woman closed her eyes as she feels Monee's fingers pressed harder and deeper into her bald pussy and insistently rubbing against her clit. Skillfully Monee rubbed hard on the girl's engorged clit and probed her pussy deeply, making the already aroused young woman let out a cry as she begin to quiver in her first lesbian orgasm.

Monee kept probing and rubbing the girl's pussy until Sunita collapsed on the floor, her body still shaking from the orgasm. Monee slowly sit down on the floor and guide the young woman's mouth to her own densely haired mounds, and Sunita immediately begin to lick Monee's cunt, licking and sucking on the older woman's clit while she works her fingers on Monee's tight rose bud and hard nipples. Sunita slurped hungrily at Monee's cunt and eagerly, greedily swallow mouthfuls of the older woman's nectar.

She tried to press her wet tongue into Monee's pussy and sucking out all the moisture that flooded her new lover's pussy. Letting out a cry of ecstasy, Monee caressed the younger woman's body as her vagina spasm and begin to climax from the stimulation. Sunita eagerly licked Monee's pussy and slurping up all the wetness from the older woman's climaxing cunt. She felt so good with the older woman and the orgasm she received was better than what she had ever experienced before.

Satisfied, Sunita and Monee hugged each other as they enjoy the mutual afterglow with more caressing and fondling. Sunita lays her head against Monee's huge soft tits while Monee caressing her young body. She purred in delight like a kitten and curled in Monee's arms. Monee looks down at the body of the young woman, now quite lovingly as she gently caress the girl's shoulder long hair.

She can tell that the young woman has now grown very fond of her and she smiled, and telling herself that she would indeed enjoy this relationship, "If my lord husband permits it, of course." And maybe, she thought, maybe she will become a member of the household. The young woman is certainly very beautiful, attractive and unwed, thus available for a proposal, and with their relationship, they will not fight for my favor, but will share it.

Then Monee noticed the time and look down at Sunita before teasingly give the girl a slight slap on the buttocks, telling her that she should not let me wait too long out there. After quickly getting themselves dressed, the two walk out the dressing room. Both are giggling and face flushed as they walked toward me, and Monee smiled, telling me that they are finished and Sunita was a very BIG help.

Sunita blushed as I smiled and thanked her, then giving her my business card that has both my house and cell phone number printed on, telling her that if she would like to meet me or Monee, she can call us anytime.

The young woman was stunned at her good luck, and stammered that she will "definitely" call us. Then I turned to Monee, smiling softly, "And Monee, you can go out with Sunita during your free time if you wish. I know it is best you have some WOMAN friends here."

I especially stressed the point of woman while talking with her and enjoying the surprised look of, "HE KNOWS," that both woman have on their faces. Monee beamed and smiled, telling Sunita that she will be waiting for her call, and whispered to the young woman affectionately that she would love to have her as a close woman friend, and giggled when the girl blushed and muttered that she will love that as well.

We left the store in good spirit after paying for the saree, blouse and some undergarments. That evening, we enjoyed a good Japanese dinner before going back home with out bellies full, and go to rest early that night. The next day Monee begins to prepare for her family's arrival, even though it will be another week before they arrive at the airport. Life is quiet and peaceful.

During the night as I bath, Monee would wash me from head to toe in the large whirl tub and I would always suckle on her huge soft tits and she would gasp and hold my head to her ample breasts as her hands wash my body. Monee is submissive, and with my manipulations, she now becomes very submissive to me and me alone, and by the time her family arrives, she will look and behave normally except that inside she is a slave to me, and I the master to her, all except the final step, to cut her off from her family for that is one thing she still harbor hopes in India.

During the week Sunita and Monee would call each other, and chatting happily, sometimes even go out for a good meal and some fun shopping as well. Sunita was very happy with Monee and quite open to talk about what she feels for her as well. The two could spend hours drinking tea and having biscuits, and of course, chatting for hours no end. The topics of their nearly endless chattering are of fashion, jewelries, and of course, their love life.

One afternoon, the two meets in my place as I am working upstairs and Monee happily greeted the girl and invite her into the house. Monee was dressed in a simple cream white shalwar kameez with her hair arranged in a loose plait on the left side. Furthermore, she is completely naked underneath the thin cloth and her very prominent chest would heave and jiggle with every move she makes.

Sunita on the other hand is dressed in a pair of skin tight black leather pants topped with white blouse with a silken scarf around her neck. She looks very much different from the traditional looking yet attractive girl in the fashion store, but still a stunning beauty. She smiled at Monee and hugged her in mutual greetings before she looks at the older woman more closely.

Gone was the mangal sutra and maang, Monee now dressed as a single woman who is unwed, which in Hindu culture is not only unusual, but abnormal, and Sunita was to say simply, very surprised, though not shocked as some might.

After sitting themselves comfortably in the family room as Monee serves tea and some hand foods, Sunita told Monee that she have had young men asking her out and even went as far as proposing marriage to her, but she just was not interested till she saw me walked in the store with Monee. "Monee, are you and Steve married? I mean...I do not mean to pry, but, I..."

Sunita murmured to the older woman as she tries to get clear the nature of my relationship with Monee. Obviously Sunita feels torn in half, she loves Monee dearly but at the same time, she fantasizes me to be with her. And at times, a wild idea arises in the girl, "Why not share me with Monee," she thought to herself sometimes, "Certainly Monee would not object. Or would she?"

Monee was surprised by the young woman's question, but not at all shocked. She smiled and said, softly, "Mr. Steve is my life, he is my lord in life and I would obey whatever he wishes me to do. My body, mind and heart are his, but no, I have not the honor and pleasure to be his wife." As Monee answers, Sunita looked at Monee, eyes wide with wonder.

The young woman was certainly very surprised that Monee believes and behaves in such an old fashion and very conservative fashion toward me. Though Monee ensures her that she is willing and very content in this relationship, and proud to be a member of my household. "Oh, do not worry about me my dear girl, I am happy in my life and am very content," reading the girl's expression, Monee smiled and pet the girl's hand to comfort her, "You like Mr. Steve a lot do you not Sunita?"

Caught red handed, the girl's face was red with embarrassment," as she stammers for an answer.

Monee smiled, and takes the young woman's hands into hers, whispering in a small voice, "If you like, I can introduce you to Mr. Steve better, and I assure you, he is a caring and gentle lover." Monee smiled to herself, and is feeling very proud that she has found a way to keep everything together. "If my lord weds Sunita and I become the maid, then, then there will not be anyone suspecting our relationship, oh god this is so good." Monee smiled at the sweet thought. Very surprised, Sunita looks up at Monee, and smiled, said that she would love that as well.

The two spent the whole afternoon talking happily and making plans for Monee's proposal. They giggled, then kissed and hugged each other before Sunita has to leave and made plans for a good evening out for all three of us sometime after Monee's family arrives here. Their affection for each other grows and I permit it to happen, knowing very well that Monee is my devoted slave. And in a very short time, both women have become friends, lovers and sisters. That of which I am quite pleased with.

I enjoyed burying my big cock inside her mature ripe cunt. I fucked her in various places and poses, inside the tub, on my bed, in the kitchen with her bending over the table...etc. Every one of our little fuck sessions, Monee would scream out in ecstasy as she wiggle her hips to meet my cock, and I would hold her soft tits and squeeze them hard. I love the scent of her hair drenched with sweat as I fuck her deep and had, then fill her body to the rim with my hot cum.

Every time Monee would scream out in her orgasm and collapse in my arms, forgetting her worries of pregnancy whenever she is with me. And days sure do pass by fast when one is having fun, and the day finally arrives as her family landed at the airport, and is driven to my place with my private limousine and driver.

mpsaab
mpsaab
100 Followers
12