Majgen Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

His memories in particular were fascinating to her, on many different levels. Through his memories she saw places, she had never seen herself. Tasted things she had never tasted.

From Baglian's memories she even learned what it felt like to urinate with a male organ.

Most of Femaron Baglian's past was filled with experiences which were new to Majgen, in one way or the other.

Majgen was less than half as old as Baglian's fifty-four years.

The marvel to Majgen, was not just to experience new things. Nor was it simply the sensation of experiencing through another person's senses, though that was quite an experience in itself, in particular Baglian's visual of colours differed significantly from her own.

The aspect that intrigued her most was to sense how he felt about what he experienced. When looking at the universe from Baglian's perspective, Majgen was baffled by how different, and yet the same it appeared. Nothing felt the exact same way to her, as it did to him. There was always at least a small difference. It was like it was another place, or time, or dimension.

'Does everyone walk around, in their own dimension?'Majgen thought, 'Are any of us together in the same universe? Or is it just me that is different? Is that the true reason mentarions don't like me? What am I?'

Baglian could sense that Majgen was thinking heavily, from the mixed nature of her emanations. But occasional stronger bursts of emotion in her emanations assured him that; she was not thinking of trivia.

There were no other costumers in the tailor design shop, when Baglian and Majgen arrived. Baglian went straight to the register, a shop assistant immediately approached to offer assistance. A young man who had a soothing dark-leaf-green hair, with black stripes. His eyes were a too light green to have been a birth colour.

"May I assist you, Femaron."

Most humans knew how to recognize mentarion ranks from uniforms, those who had never interacted with mentarions had gained the knowledge primarily from popular culture. But any shop assistant working in an expensive tailor design shop placed close to the Mentariata, was also trained in addressing mentarions properly.

"Yes. Get me a designer."

"The best of the designers present at the shop today is only three starred, Femaron. But I can arrange for a long distance link to a good five starred designer."

"My student needs a tenth ranked pompous uniform. Let us find out if your three starred designer has enough skill to accomplish that task." Baglian said.

It wasn't the price of a five starred designer, that bothered him. Even though he had expected Majgen to pay for her own uniforms, until she told him her finances was blocked. Baglian was sufficiently wealthy to not care about prices of the size this shop had.

The reason he chose the three-starred designer was that he preferred to be face to face with designers, so he could look into their minds while instructing them.

The shop assistant went through a door and came back a few moments later with a second shop assistant. This one a woman, looking to be in her thirties. Though with humans age was hard to tell by guess, it very much depended how many treatments they chose to use to look younger. Her hair was fairly long, with fist sized soft curls. It's main colour was snow-white, a couple of golden locks gave her a lively appearance. Somehow her hair made her look amiable, in spite of the coolness in her customer-minded smile.

Baglian immediately found her attractive.

"Hello I'm Amy, your designer for today. How can i assist you, Femaron?" the female shop assistant/designer said.

Majgen blushed when she sensed how Baglian automatically scanned the woman's mind for sexual preference and availability. He would have tried to seduce the white-haired beauty, if their flight of planet had been scheduled to take of some hours later than it was.

"A pompous ceremonial tenth-ranked student uniform, for my student," Femaron Baglian said. While thinking how much he would like kissing Amy's neck; the way he had already learned from her mind, that she liked.

"Would this be the student in question, Femaron?" shop assistant Amy asked, while nodding towards Majgen. Whose cheeks were visibly red now. Apart from the fresh bruises on her right cheek.

"Yes," Baglian said in a more affirmative tone than usual. Even though he wouldn't have time to set a rendezvous with this woman, he had changed his manner to be more friendly towards the attractive woman, as he would if he was planning to seduce.

"Very well, if you will let me scan her in; we can get started. If you please, Femaron?"

"Certainly." Baglian even smiled to the shop assistant.

Majgen was really bothered by getting his mental images now, she felt she was invading both the shop assistant and Baglian's privacy at once. Even though it was only his emanations she sensed. Amy was not an empath, so Majgen did not sense anything from her passively, and she had no plans of entering Amy's mind to sense actively.

Majgen perceived that Baglian had no plans of involving her in the design of her future pompous ceremonial uniform. So after she was scanned Majgen moved out of their way.

The scan had the purpose, of making the shop's computer able to show a visual of Majgen wearing pompous uniform suggestions to Femaron Baglian and Amy the three starred designer shop assistant.

Majgen felt queasy. She continually gained information from Baglian's sex life now, she really did not want to know every trick Baglian had learned to use to seduce women. So far she considered his tricks dirty. They were so thoroughly calculated and rehearsed. From the way he changed his way of saying yes, to the way he would scan his prey to find out what they would really like to hear from him. And later; have him do to them.

When Majgen started getting memories from Baglian, which he in turn had scanned off Amy; of the sexual adventures in Amy's life, which she considered most exciting of all. Majgen drowned out the images, the same way she had drowned out unwanted perceptions the last few years.

'GRD, gives us food to eat, makes sure we got boots on our feet, keeps starvation of the street, and its working rather well.'This old kindergarten rhyme was one of the fastest ways to sink quickly into trivial thinking for Majgen.

'GHD, adds a home to stay, so we got a place to be every day, a room for the park we pass on the way, and its working rather well.'Baglian's thoughts of how pleasant it could have been to, to get to know Amy for a full day, was drowned by the next verses.

'GTD, makes all share, no matter if they run like a hare, everyone comes into the snare, and its working rather well.

'GLD, laws for you and me, for every planet of the three, so we truly can be free, and its working rather well.

'GED, robbers fear them all, without them criminals would have a ball...'Majgen repeated the verses in her mind several times over, while Amy made design suggestions to Baglian.

Since the Femaron was so occupied with the amiable Amy he took a while to notice that Majgen's emanations were becoming suspiciously level. When he did he said.

"Excuse me a moment...Amy." He made a pause before her name, to indicate that he would have put a more personal description to her, if he was not bound by protocol. Then he went to Majgen.

"So soon, Student Majgen?" he inquired.

Majgen looked up at him, she had somehow managed not to consider that: Citing nursery rhymes to herself, was part of the same thought technique as normal trivial thinking was. And hence was not allowed for her.

"I.." Majgen was distraught by fear of how Baglian would react to the combination of her disobedience, and her disapproval of his seduction tricks. So distraught she almost broke etiquette, to try to explain herself. To maybe somehow lessen the blow. She caught herself just in time.

"I offer my apologies, Femaron Baglian," she said, her voice shook a little when she said his name.

This time he slapped her with the open palm of his left hand, rather than fisting his hand. He made sure to hit same area of her right cheek as last though, so the pain from the blow still spread all the way through her skull.

"Do you like to get beaten, Student Majgen?"

Baglian remembered a detail from his long distance talk with Ottearon Weissme and changed his mind on that verbal approach:

"No, don't answer that."

Majgen blushed again, she had caught the drift of his associations and the following change of words. She wished he hadn't, changed topic that way. She did not like getting beaten at all. That other thing, which she could sense Baglian had been informed of, was not about beatings. And she didn't like that other thing either.

'She is very scared right now.'Baglian thought. 'How did she fall back into the habit, this swiftly after a beating?'He decided to ask rather than search for the knowledge only in her mind.

"Why did you do it, Student?"

"I wished to give you some privacy Femaron Baglian," Majgen replied.

Baglian looked into the top of her mind, to analyze that answer.

"No. You wished to avoid sensing me. To spare your own hide from the anger you thought, your opinions would wake in me. And you wished to avoid perceiving certain images. There is a marked difference between your answer and the full truth. We will speak of that later. Until then I strongly recommend, you not to disobey me in any way."

Baglian went back to Amy, to get the finishing touches on the uniform design settled. When he was satisfied, he paid for two sets of the design and asked to have them sent to his address in Drom.

*

Copyright of Nanna Marker, (lit ID ellynei)

So far my plan of posting one chapter pr week is working out fine, I am still ahead of posted material by some 70 000 words (actually a lil more now), since the total writings on Majgen is now past 100 000 words.

Any kind of feedback would be wonderful. I am still a beginner, and feedback really helps me learn more.

By the way, thoughts will be presented in italics in ch. 001, 002 and 003 same as they were here in ch 004, in later edit's.

(date of afterword may 18th '08)

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many literals and typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying this

A slow burning story gives one time to savour and then revisit and double down on the experience.

Eventually some positive rather than violent aspects of empathetic values would be appreciated by this reader.

djb

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

I loved your attention to detail - esp the use of Majgen's trivia to provide background

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
well written...

well written, there have been some spelling errors throughout. I will say this, your errors are very consistent. For example, in this chapter you made several references to costumers, a valid word that a spell check program will not pick up, when the word you needed was customers. The spelling error is actually such that it is difficult to spot without fully focusing on reading.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Majgen Ch. 003 Previous Part
Majgen Series Info

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories