Majic Cont...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers

Having made this decision, though it lacked a certain politeness, the remainder of the week for her felt lighter of heart. Even though she loved such productions, she knew she made the right decision, even vowing to herself to return the rest of what had been given. She did not feel a time deadline to do so, and with the box now pushed even further back in the closet, it was not an issue in her mind. Coming home the night of the performance, her mind thought of when she would see Philippe again.

Her ritual of home was as mundane as many, checking the mail, changing to comfortable clothes, but this particular evening her door was already opened. It should have alarmed her to see her door only partially closed, but her thought that Philippe might be there, superseded any caution. Pushing the door all the way open excitedly, her spirits high with delight, she walked in, and interrupted a conversation between Philippe and Giovani. All eyes turned to her, even ones not mentioned, as she stood trying to grasp the situation.

Peripheral vision let her see lore, balanced on the edge of her seat beside Giovani. Their time together flashed in her mind, even as her focus came upon Philippe and his hand, placed casually on another’s thigh. She looked from the hand, to this face, trying place the acquaintance. Trying very hard for some mention of this woman. Her inquiry turned to lore. "Tell me!" it said, but lore would not gain her sight. Even though Oasis knew her friend’s denial would be her own, she continued her silent search for understanding. It came voiced from her own Master.

"Oasis! How lovely, you are just in time to welcome Elisa. Come, make her feel welcome." He said, sliding his hand even further up her thigh. The woman shifted to allow her dress to be pulled even higher, spreading herself, opening herself to his touch. Her fingers gripping the material of her dress, left no doubt just where his hand had gained access.

Words tried to form behind Oasis’ mouth, but stuck there, her throat constricted against any possible release of them. Her focus left Philippe’s endeavored hand, to calculate upon Elisa’s face. Every expression she knew by heart, the thoughts from Elisa’s eyes, the enormous need from his hand. Oasis’ own jealous love began to conceive the welcome she was requested to give. Breathing a painful breath through her nose, and releasing it in an inaudible growl, she advanced forward.

Her clothing she left in a trail, leaving her undergarments on, a languid ballet with each step. Gaining a kneeling position before Philippe’s own feet, her eyes did not leave Elisa’s face. So close, Oasis could tell, the pleasure too apparent in the slack expression she saw. The movement of his hand down her thigh, distracted Oasis’ intent vision, only to move her enraged focus to this wet opening he had left.

"Finish for me Oasis," he said, as he traced along her nose, and around her lips with his wet fingers.

Could she have even fathomed the idea, she would have bit him. Instead she moved her face passed his caress to give Elisa the welcome her heart pumped to her mind. Licking the path her Master had left, Oasis heard and felt this desire, instead of seeing. Even before her mouth could touch this entrance, Elisa pushed herself forward, plunging Oasis’ mouth and nose into her wet pond. Breathing was not a priority for Oasis, but finding this clit was. Maneuvering her tongue around Elisa’s swollen lips, Oasis placed her hands on the inside of Elisa’s thighs, and eased her back some allowing room for breathing. Elisa’s moan of acceptance could be heard, with her head resting back against the couch. Parting these tender lips, Oasis wanted to begin her cruel welcome immediately, but she knew the moment would be more meaningful if she could be patient. Sliding her tongue down and gaining access inside, Oasis rubbed her finger around the swollen upper connection until she found the bud, she was searching. Oasis’ tongue felt the contractions inside, her finger moving insistent, allowing the bud to grow. With her tongue continuing to probe, she could feel Elisa losing the battle to hold back. When her tongue told her Elisa’s big welcome had arrived, she moved her face and replaced her teeth where her finger had been so successful. Biting down cruelly, and feeling it slip slowly between her teeth, her only satisfaction came, when she felt herself thrown back, hitting the floor hard enough with her bottom, to jar her teeth together.

Elisa’s painful scream, was lost to Oasis. She could only hear the roar of her rage pounding in her head. Briefly she detected satisfied laughter, and thought sure it was her own, until she looked over to lore. lore was near doubled over, tears sprouting from the corners of her eyes, trying to control this fit. Seeing Oasis’ own face split into a comical grin, lore could not contain herself, and let the laughter come through even more. Giovani did not seem to find Oasis’ act of jealousy as humorous, but allowed his own to share her camaraderie. He found the whole of it arousing, knowing he could punish her later, if he so desired. Oasis gave lore a wink of conspiracy, and stood up, her focus immediately to Philippe. He was angry, she could see, but his ego was also apparently pleased knowing just how deeply he had invoked these feelings in her. When he raised a brow to her gaze, the corners of his mouth gave her only the slightest of movement up, before pursing again mindfully.

Not giving him a chance to speak, Oasis turned around to seek solace in her room. Seeing a woman standing behind her, Oasis was startled some, but moved sideways to go by. Feeling her arm gripped painfully she stopped mid stride, to look inquiringly at this woman. She felt a little unease, seeing the intense darkening from this woman’s eyes. It made Oasis think of sharp flints igniting a storm.

"Oasis, I hope my welcome will be just as humorous for you. I am Mistress Suzanne, and poor sobbing Elisa belongs to me," she seethed, before releasing her arm, and going to sit and hold her wounded doll.

Oasis watched this play for a moment, before turning again away from it. "Elisa was a pawn," she thought. Briefly she felt some remorse, but only briefly. She knew by this Mistress’ stormy look, her remorse would be gained efficiently with other means. Philippe would allow it, she knew he would, and mixed with the unease she felt, there was also an arousal so profound beginning, she could not put name to it even in her mind. The last expression she saw in his eyes, let her know, her behavior was expected. This is what he had meant to gain from her actions. Reaching her bedroom, she sat on the edge of her bed, hands folded in her lap. Waiting. Waiting with anticipation, but waiting too for the remorse he would allow.

Pet’s Obedience

Her wait was not long. The door opening, she did not even need to glance up, to know Philippe was not alone. Mistress Suzanne could make her presence felt without ever saying a word. Oasis thought of white electricity, and could well imagine if she did look, Mistress’ hair would be alive with it. Maybe like one of the electric globes she had seen in a novelty shop, where the electricity is fused with colored light, all points going out touching the glass. Oasis felt like this globe, feeling the probing of electric points, testing here on her skin, going through and coming back out again.

"Tell me Oasis, are you sorry for hurting Elisa?" She asked calmly.

It was another probe Oasis felt, but this time in her integrity, her ability to be true. She tested her answer in her mind, weighing the "yes", and the "no" equally. There was no right or wrong answer to this. She knew what was done was done, and the only question for her now was how sorry she would be made to feel.

Oasis took a deep breath. "No, Mistress, I am not sorry," she said, raising her eyes to the level of her inquiry. Staying a steady look was not easy. Oasis was right, Mistress was nothing but white electricity. Philippe stepped past Suzanne, and placed his finger under Oasis’ chin, turning her gaze to him. His expression was soft, his smile even softer. When he bent to kiss her mouth gently, she felt, at least for him, her answer had been correct.

"You have 20 minutes to prepare yourself to go out for the evening. I suggest you get started. Philippe and I will pick what you will wear," Suzanne commanded. "Put your hair up Oasis. I think all things that bite need to wear collars." With her dismissal, Suzanne opened the closet, "Let’s see. What would such a pet wear?" Pushing the hanging clothes, her eyes spied the box towards the back. Removing the lid and seeing the gown, she knew this was her fancy. Taking it out, the jeweler’s box and the note fell to the floor beside her. Finding an empty hanger for the gown, she secured it on the hook, then retrieved both items. Reading the note, she laughed with understanding. "Naughty Philippe," she thought, "using poor Elisa that way to make "tit for tat" on jealousies." Opening the jeweler’s box, her mind began to form her own naughty ideas. With gown and choker in hand, she slid the note into her garter, pressing it smooth against her skin, thinking this evening she may enjoy the opera for a change.

"Philippe? This is a lovely ensemble. Don’t you think?" She asked innocently.

His hesitation alone spoke volumes to her, but the change in demeanor that rippled across his features, told her this nerve was still exposed. She watched with fascination, while he tried to mask these feelings.

"That is fine Suzanne," he growled, checking his watch, and going to look in on Oasis. Standing in the doorway he examined her. When she turned to look at him, her face washed of all make-up, her hair pulled up away from her face, she looked like a startled child. "Continue Oasis, you still have some time left." He saw relief touch her features, before she turned away, her reflected eyes in the mirror, intent on her task. Balancing on the edge of the vanity, he watched her apply each layer, maturing the child she could be, into the woman between. Having a limit on time, should have made her nervous and hurried. Seeing her methodical, calm approach to meet this crush on time, he hoped if there was ever a crisis, she would be on his side of the field.


Placing himself behind her, he kissed her shoulders across her back. Still she continued, pausing the eyeliner only a second in mid air, before dismissing his intrusion. He waited until each eye was done, then began again, his lips up to her neck, placing soft kisses. Lips still grazing her skin, he glanced in the mirror, and smiled against her skin, seeing her hands tremble some, retrieving her mascara. Again allowing her to finish each eye, his lips moved up to her ear. "Are you ready Oasis," he whispered, his short beard making her shiver. He knew this was not fair play to her, but seeing her begin to fluster under his touch, made it a challenge. Her hands belied anything she tried to hide. They trembled and scattered the various lipsticks, until she stopped all movement and glared at him. "Hurry," he smiled into her ear, ignoring this flame in her eyes. Feeling her breathe in her determination, her hand grabbed one of the fallen tubes, not even glancing the color, and began to apply it without losing his reflection. With the last stroke of her cylinder pen, she looked at herself, and smiled triumphantly at him. She knew this one small battle, had been won.

Pressing against her, theirs eyes meeting in the reflection, he entwined his fingers on top on her hands, and pulled them up, over her head against the mirror, holding her there. Her breath began to fog the mirror in front of them, distorting the lines of her mouth. "Breathe any harder Oasis, and you will make us both disappear." Her kiss to the mirror clouded more, his knee pushing her legs apart, his body against hers, sliding her panty up and down against the edge of the vanities hard surface. Pulling his arms and hers back down, he embraced her this way, his hold and hers, melding her against him. With his mouth to her ear again he whispered, "You are ready, but are you ready?" Seeing his mirror close her eyes, he had the answer. Releasing his hold to her hands, he released himself, entering her, the panty still in place, only moved to one side, allowing him access. Her hands flattened against the mirror pushing herself back towards him, her desire seen apparent with each breath. With a patient restraint, he pulled away from her. Her eyed reflection blurred by her fogged desire, he smiled. "You will wait."

He lead her by the hand out of the bathroom into the visual embrace of Suzanne. Her inspection, as efficient as a drill sergeant, to her commands of Oasis’ appearance. Lifting a few tresses of hair from Oasis’ neck, and placing them behind the clasp securing her hair, she seemed satisfied to continue.

"Kneel Oasis," she spoke, her voice a quite, but expecting tone. The choker she had bundled in one hand, and when she let it dangle before Oasis’ eyes, the pained expression she saw in this look, told her, the wearing of this kind of collar, was exactly a fitting torture. Securing it around Oasis’ neck, she said, " To wear an elegance brings pleasure to one’s self for others to see. To know one is bound through this elegance by choice, when other’s look upon you, you will burn with the knowledge that they may see, something biting, something needing some restraint."

Oasis could feel this already, these words being said. Her revolt of wearing something so painful, was enough to make her feel animalistic. Quietly she growled inside, even donning the gown, once given, without protest. When Philippe brought her leash forward though, she stumbled back away from him, until the corner of her room stopped any more distance. Huddled to the floor, her hands tried helplessly to push the leash away. Gaining her wrists in his grasp, he secured the leash, and wound it around his one hand making it taunt against the choker. A twinge of remorse finally beginning to be felt, as he pulled her along, an all fours advance, the gown making it difficult to move gracefully, tripping her knees.

Elisa’s delight to see Oasis’ progression to the room on all fours was earned. The sight for everyone else brought a heightened sense of arousal, a near primal instinct shared, only to bring Oasis to tears of frustration. Trying to bow her head against Philippe’s pull on the leash, Suzanne placed her feet beneath Oasis’ chin. The tears fell at random. Some hitting the leather of her shoe, others darkening a spreading pool around the top of her stocking feet. Elisa made her own four’s advance to lick her Mistress’ shoes and feet, feeling her Mistress had given her satisfaction for her injury. An even more poignant feeling when a tear dropped on Elisa’s nose or graced her cheek, so close to her Mistress’ shoes.

Giovani could not resist. "Go," he commanded of lore. Her expression a mixture of happiness and condolence, she mixed her tongue with Elisa’s, only in greediness licking Oasis’ cheek before anymore of Oasis’ frustrations could touch Elisa’s skin.

"Enough!" Philippe’s tone, told Oasis, even her tears, he did not want to share. "Up Oasis, it’s time to leave," he admonished, only allowing her a moment to gain her feet, before pulling her towards the door.

Oasis was more than happy to gain two feet instead of four. The relief she felt could have been compared to evolution.

Juste Envie

"Wait!" Suzanne exclaimed, walking to the breakfast table and examining the centerpiece. Raffia, live bamboo, water, and marbled stones were the inhabitants of this vase. Carefully pulling the longest two feet of bamboo, her fingers caressed the length of the green stem, ignoring the droplets of water falling to her already wet shoes. The top had sprouted pointed green leaves, so delicate, but in the curve of the bamboo at their point of birth, one could assume, their need to display, had disfigured the top of it’s host bending it mercilessly. Pulling her fingers around the bend in the stem, Suzanne found a perfect fit for her grasp, and a perfect miniature to add to her collection of canes. "What other delightful treasures would I find Philippe, if we had more time?" she asked, scraping the roots off with her nails back into the water. Tying pieces of raffia to the end of the bamboo, and then making a loop for her wrist, she held her prize up for admiration. "Let’s go!"

The driver was waiting for them, the street lights shining on the open door. Philippe allowed everyone ahead except Oasis, who followed him still attached to her leash. Being dark, she was not too concerned for her neighbors to see her. Standing at the door to the car, the driver did take more than a curious look, but looked dutifully past her, when her eyes caught him and did not look away, holding a steady arrogant look. Her foot poised to enter, her head slightly inside the door, she noticed there was nowhere for her to sit. Relaxed and comfortable, Giovani was stretched across one seat, his feet in lore’s lap. lore was gently massaging them. Across from them, the seat facing forward, Mistress Suzanne by one window, Elisa in the middle, Philippe sitting back patiently next to the other window, her leash entwined around his hand.

Pulling her dress up to her thighs, Oasis, undaunted, took a kneeling position on the carpeted floor before her Master. The car starting forward, Oasis put both hands flat to the floor beside her, to brace the sudden motion. She looked at Mistress Suzanne, and was not surprised to find her gaze returned, even though the conversation coming from Suzanne’s lovely mouth was not directed towards her. Oasis could hear her tapping the baby bamboo against the door frame of the car. Even lore was at attention to this little distraction. When Suzanne moved her hand to one of the controls on the door panel, the bamboo swung hypnotically at the end of her wrist. The moon roof opened, letting the clear, and cool air inside. Oasis could not help but look up into it. She loved to see the stars standing still, even though she was rushing past them.

"Philippe, I think your pet wants to stick her head out the window," Suzanne spoke, cutting all conversations in mid sentence.

Philippe laughed. The idea was too humorous, and too delicious not to agree to. "Oasis, stand up, and get some air." The child in her expression returned to him. A crumbled pout from her mouth, and all her arrogance was gone. He touched this pouted lip, tracing his finger down to her chin. "Now," he said, letting her leash fall into her lap.

"Turn towards the front Oasis," Suzanne included, seeing her movement, and caressing the bamboo with her fingertips.

Gaining her feet in a moving car was not an easy task. The heeled shoes they had given her to wear, were only held around her ankles by tiny straps looped through eyelets in the back, not much support at all. When she had turned around and began to stand, she felt Philippe’s hands go around her waist giving her support not to fall. Her hands gained the opening of the roof, pulling herself up to peep over the edge. Looking up to the stars she stood fully, instantly her back pinned against the roof, by the velocity of the wind. An amazing feeling for her, her hands going upwards, letting the wind go through her fingers.

"I need her to bend over the roof Philippe." Tapping the bamboo in the opposite palm, Suzanne looked impatient.

"May I borrow lore?" Philippe asked.

Giovani smiled and pulled his feet from her lap, setting them before himself, leaning forward with interest. "lore do you think you could convince Oasis’ body to stretch over the roof?" His impish smile betrayed the seriousness of the question, his hands already moving the front of Oasis gown, folding it up and securing it, by looping her leash in the band of her garter, giving a tent’s opening.

oasis665
oasis665
12 Followers