Major Changes Gains & Losses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
223 Followers

"I thought we were having lunch," he said in between her pecks.

"I thought so too but then you had to go be you. My surprise can't wait."

He entered the master bedroom spotting the silver stripper's pole, his eyes did a double take. It sure as hell wasn't there when he left home that morning.

Now embraced behind him she whispered into his ear. "I haven't been taking mandarin classes. I've actually been taking pole dancing to surprise you, happy two month anniversary baby. Just sit over there," She said pointing her speechless boyfriend to the armchair near the curtained window.

She dropped the robe revealing a decadent red bra and panty set.

"Lord," Brian said in a hushed voice, adjusting himself as he stared at the bra that was accentuating her bust. With Brian distracted by her chest, she slipped into the crimson red Jimmy Choo peep-toe pumps.

With a touch of a remote, music began to pulse from the rooms Bose speakers. She closed her eyes extending her right hand out to the pole gripping it and circling it twice, with the music starting out soft at first. Her body started to limber up as the pace of the quickened. Her body matched the music's ever increasing tempo. Like an expert she pulled herself onto the beam smooth legs rubbing against the metal, his eyes were hostages to her every shift and subtle thrust.

Brian felt as if he was in at a strip club behind Andrea's back. Whenever he would adjust his comfort level, she would get increasingly spirited, climbing the pole. Brian searched in himself for an explanation for why his girlfriend was able to be hanging upside down a stripper pole outside of one month's of classes.

He quickly reasoned a childhood of ballet classes was the undeniable culprit. Her ass bubbled shaking in front of him, his hand lowered to his lap bypassing his rigid member, instead venturing inside his pocket where his finger's combed over the small blue velvet box. He decided that this was definitely not the time for that.

His hand soon left his pocket moving toward his zipper, taking out his cock in hand. Stroking it as he cast longing stares at his high performing girlfriend. She looked back locking eyes with him while licking her full lips.

"You want my lips around that?" She said as her body swayed with every step. She slowly melted to the floor crawling on her knees toward her man; she took his long shaft in her small hands taking each ball into her mouth. Brian grunted unmercifully loud as his girlfriend perfected a technique that she'd been working on for two months.

Taking his head into her mouth she moved slowly, going up and down licking the underside of his length with longing dedication. Her brown pupils fixed on his linking his pleasure spurring on hers. Her tiny thin fingers working his shaft without relent. His head fell back.

"God I'm so fucking close," he warned.

She heeded his warning, her own way, her mouth picking up speed and tightening around his shaft just before pulling back at which she reluctantly closed her eyes.

After the first burst came a quick second and third, at which her mouth opened and she accepted her reward. The two now stood at the hallway leading to the condo's front door, Andrea in her robe, her chest and neck clear of sperm. With a club sandwich in hand Brian stood at the doorway reluctant to head back to work, he gave her a long deep hunger driven kiss, with his club sandwich in hand he was ready to leave. "I love you and I'll see you in a week."

"Do you really need to go on the business trip Bri? Can't you tell the client to go to Hong Kong another time?"

"Ha! No one wants to do that more than I do." He said while his hands ran down her robe from her waist, down to cup her buttocks.

"How about we stay right here and fuck all afternoon, I don't have a shift at the hospital until morning, what do you say?"

"Hummh," he said fighting himself while she chuckled. "I Love you baby, I'll see you in a week," he said kissing her on the cheek.

"Love you too, Bri. Did you pack everything you needed, this morning? I'll go check the closet to see if you forgot anything. Did you check the temperature over there?"

"I have everything, I'll be fine."

With one last kiss he was out the door. But not for long as twenty seconds later a knock came to the door, just exited door.

Andrea answered it after locking her robe extra tight. A glowing smile hung from her face. "Change your mind decided to blow off work and the trip?" She asked playing with him.

Brian didn't say anything he just looked into her eyes and handed her an envelope,

"What's this?" she asked as she took it from him. "What's this?" she asked once again, pulling out a Cathay Pacific, boarding pass for JFK to Hong Kong International, Business class. She reacted with stunned pause.

Brian took this to mean, yes. "After work I'll send one of the client's cars to pick you up and I've changed the schedule so we can spend time together while where there. We can spend a lot of time together."

"I can't. I have back to back shifts at the hospital starting tomorrow, I'm sorry, Bri." She said with genuine teary eyes.

"Come on, Andrea?"

"Bri, I'm so sorry."

"Pleeaase?" Brian begged embracing Andrea.

She laughed her lips muttering, doing double takes as her mind jumped for no, to yes to maybe back to no, "this was so sweet Bri, I'm so sorry." She said, her eyelids arched downwards with her apology.

Brian kissed her good bye; they exchanged I love you again but this time on a sadder note.

Twenty seconds later a knock came to the door again. "Im sorry Bri, I thought of every option, it's impossible for me to skip out on my residency, there's no one to cover for me."

"What's it he want you to do?" asked Nicholas Curtoni.

Andrea's smile withered away at the sight of her father. She tried to slam the door in his face. He was quick to prevent it when his boot, blocked the closure.

"Look calm down; you're worse than your Ma."

"If you think so, do yourself a favor and leave."

"Look! Look, honey I'm here to apologize."

"Sure, you are, just leave."

"Of course I'm serious, why would I drag my ass through all that traffic if I wasn't, just give me a chance."

She gave him a keen stare after which she opened the door enough for her father, to creep through. Nicholas stepped in surveying the spacious condominium.

"Are you going you going to apologize to Brian, too?"

"Hey, nothing was ever said to him."

"Are you going to apologize to the man I'm going to marry, someday." Andrea said testing the true nature of her father's visit. He held back his intended facial expression and held his tongue, not knowing if she was pushing his buttons or speaking her minds intent.

"Yes I'll apologize to him, but I'm assuming he's not here."

"Correct, he's at work for next few hours before his trip."

"Then, ah, I'll stop by his office after here."

"You mean it?"

"Of course."

"Ain't it late to be getting out of bed," Nicholas remarked to his daughter. At which point her face turned to a flowery red.

Walking through the hallway, and into the kitchen he began to admire the apartment. "Nice space you guys have here, I wouldn't have been able to afford this at his age." Nicholas remarked before his nose took over, "Andrea have you been cooking?" he asked with a laugh.

"It's not funny, I almost had it."

"Your mother told me to bring these for you." Nicholas said putting the bag on the Kitchens granite countertop, next to a brochure for homes in Westchester.

Nicholas flinched as he recalled his daughter's words about marrying Brian.

Andrea began to rifle through the bags taking out a drastically reduced container of cookies.

She gave her father a knowing look.

"Sorry it was a long drive." He responded picking up the brochure accusingly.

"What is this; you two are buying a house, in the suburbs? What, to start a family?"

"Probably, if you have a problem you can leave now."

"I don't," he lied. "Has he asked you to marry him?"

"No... thinking about it, he was probably going to," she said pausing mid-sentence.

"Going to what? When? What?"

"He invited me to go with him on an important business trip to China, but I said no, because of my work at the hospital; He was probably going to do it then."

"Andrea, I'm sorry. I'm trying to understand. I'm sorry about what I said on Christmas, but I really don't get this. The kid is great, but it seems like you had years to like him; what changed a few months ago? Why now?"

Right then, Andrea realized she had underestimated her father. He was smarter than he looked and wasn't the type of guy you could keep secrets from. He had that Colombo ability.

"Nothing changed."

"You're lying. Back at the house you made it seem like something happened."

Andrea sat down on the kitchen chair, her father sat across from her.

"What is it, you can trust me?"

"Nothing happened!"

"So you met Brian at college first year, good kid, you like him, well enough, but you're not interested in him. He comes to New York six years later and nearly three years goes by. Both of you are successful, twenty seven year olds who remain friends then what... you go color blind?"

"His race was never a problem! Get out!" She yelled, shooting up on her feet.

"Bullshit!"

"Get out, now!"

"Sit down, Andrea," he demanded." I want answers. Something happened; you have everyone else fooled, but not me. Is it his sudden success?"

"Are you calling your own daughter a gold-digger?"

"Don't put words in my mouth; I never said shit about money."

"But that's what you want to say, isn't it?"

"I just want the truth honey, please. I'm your father, trust me." He sighed deeply running his hand through his hair. "Just trust me."

With that, she collapsed into her father's arms, whispering almost unintelligibly, "If it wasn't for Brian, he would have killed me that night."

Nicholas's heart began to beat faster, his ears burning; he held his murderous rage at bay.

"Go on honey, its okay, you can tell me what happened?"

"Brian and I promised we wouldn't tell anyone."

"Andrea, honey?" Nicholas begged, his eyes filling with concerned moisture.

Before words even left her mouth, tears began to swim down her face. "I was walking to my car in the parking lot at the hospital one night, when a guy in a ski mask snuck up behind me..."

Nicholas attempted to calm Andrea, while he did the same for himself.

"He had a revolver. I didn't have time to react daddy, I didn't."

Nicholas hushed her back to a state of calm.

"I gave him the keys thinking that's what he wanted. I offered him all my money, but his hand went over my mouth; I couldn't scream. I couldn't get away; I really tried." Tears streamed from her eyes as her father wiped them away.

"Next thing I knew, I'm in the back of a van." Andrea mumbled through her controlled tears

"It's okay, honey, it's okay. I'm here for you, Andrea," Nicholas said holding her tight as if she was his little girl again.

"I was in the back of his van; he tied me up, covered my mouth with tape... that's when he took of his mask and I knew he was going to kill me. I can't continue, okay dad?"

Nicholas was filled with a thousand thoughts, was whatever this was backlash against my business, was someone trying to hurt me? He questioned himself. No he needed to know, he tried his whole life to keep business away from home.

"Please Andrea, I know how hard this is, but please for me... I need to know if this was my fault. I need to know," he said.

"It wasn't." She replied sobbing.

"Just please, continue. I'm sorry but I need to know."

Finding the resolve to continue, Andrea explained her life's darkest moment. "I tried to break the zip ties, but I hadn't gotten anywhere by the time the van stopped. It was dark and all around me were giant trees. I later found out it was Rockefeller State Park. All there was around were trees and a small greenhouse like structure. He dragged me to the structure showing me a hole he dug and... and a... wood chipper."

Nicholas's eyes set ablaze. He wanted to hold his little girl and never let her go.

Andrea took a deep breath, now finding strength in being able to tell the story.

"He showed it to me for assurance, that to resist was useless; he cut off my zip ties, the tape... everything. I began to yell, and then he let out a long bellowing scream to let me know that in all the darkness that consumed us both, I was all alone. I was able to knock him over and escape at one point, but he took joy at pulling me back and holding me down."

"Stop, Andrea stop!"

"You wanted to hear it."

"I can't!"

"You will." She said, now standing dominantly over her father.

"He held me down, his wrinkly fingers pulling off my scrubs. I screamed fruitlessly for minutes, as this disgusting middle aged man ripped my underwear away."

"Andrea, stop now!

"Shut up and listen!"

"Just as he prepared to do as he intended, the light of shelter illuminated, a dripping figure appearing in view to me, but behind the creature. I think he paused when he noticed it was me. I could see the anger build up in Brian when he saw my eyes. The man saw my eyes and his gaze and followed them. Just as Brian took aim at him with a giant rock, the man took out his revolver and shot Brian in the side."

"Brian s..." Nicholas began to say.

"I got free from under his weight and grabbed for the gun; by the time I did, the man was unconscious. Brian had bashed his head in with the rock, and wasn't slowing down. I don't know why, but, even though I knew this, I just had to shoot the creature. I shot him once in the stomach. The recoil of the gun threw me in the air. I wanted to fire every last bullet into that rapist son of a bitch.

"Why didnt you call me after it all happened, Andrea, are yo-."

"I'm fine. We couldn't tell anyone. After going through his pockets for the keys we found an NYPD captains badge. He investigates rapes, I...."

Nicholas felt numb as he listened to his daughter's confession. Andrea's tears turned into anger, anger for being forced into sharing something so personal.

"I tried to look after Brian, but he kept telling me he was fine. He fought against the pain and lifted the body into the wood chipper. We filled the hole, I patched up Brian, and he ditched the van, end of story. Happy now? "

Nicholas sat stunned as his daughter went to make coffee.

"I.... I don't know what to say."

"Just don't say anything then."

"He saved your life, that's why?" Nicholas asked his composure returning to him.

Andrea turned to her father sternly. "In that moment, I made the opposite decision that he made after it. During the moment, I saw his soul. He, however, resolved that I was being emotional and even though he had feelings for me, it took me a month and a half to convince him. I don't owe him anything; I love him more than I can say."

Nicholas's mind was swimming after he left his daughter's Soho condo. He drove up to Midtown, stopping at one of the many tall towers. To say his opinion of Brian had changed would be an understatement, he felt as if he owed him.

The pressing question on Nicholas Curtoni's mind as he got up to the top to the twentieth floor of the Midtown building getting off of the elevator, how did Brian get to the park and why had he been there in the first place. As the elevator doors opened, the words Cargill and Associates were emblazoned in front of him. In a sign of strange humility 'Cargill' was far less emblazoned than 'Associates'.

Nicholas arrived at the office surprised by the buzz of activity.

"Can I speak with Brian, Mr. Cargill?" Nicholas asked the polished looking young blonde behind the reception desk.

She typed into her computer and looked at the computer screen. "May I ask who you are and what it's about?"

"I'm... he's my future son. He's my daughter's boyfriend."

"Mr. Curtoni then... he's in the conference room, making last minute changes for the Hong Kong trip. He'll be out in a few minutes."

"Thanks' I'll wait." Nicholas said heading for one of the seats by the reception desk

"Follow me; you can wait in his office." The blonde said waving him forward with her perfectly manicured fingers. Nicholas followed the conservatively dressed but shapely blonde to the large office.

"Thank you." Nicholas said.

She began to walk out before, she turned on her elegant heals toward Nicholas: "I didn't ask would you like anything something to drink, Pellegrino, Tea, Espresso, wine?"

"No, thank you." Nicholas said, unfazed by her beauty. He was on a mission. "Are you sure? Mr. Cargill has some Château Margaux hidden away for important clients."

Alone in the commanding office Nicholas took a look around. An advertising poster for the University of Chicago hung behind his chair. Nicholas was surprised to see his daughter's picture; she'd told him nothing about that. Then there were other pictures of his daughter on Brian's desk.

Further around the office were pictures of Brian with movers and shakers. Then Nicholas found himself in the office's inner washroom, he heard someone come in at which point he took a leak to avoid suspicion. He looked in the mirror at himself, wetted his hands and slicked back his gray scraps. Then a light bulb went off in his head, he opened the cabinet, finding the anti-depressant medication. It hadn't given Nicholas joy to put the pieces together.

Nicholas walked out of the washroom, spotting Brian right away busy away behind his desk on the phone. He held a finger up in the air at Nicholas telling him one minute.

"That's going to need to be five, now," Brian said to the person at the other end of the phone. "My experience doesn't matter. "My firm has the facts. My PI's have video, not pictures but perfectly admissible video." Another pause, "Don't make me go to ten." Another pause, "nice talking with you, Tom."

Brian's face turned for the worst after he got off the phone. "I'm just about to rush home because you made Andrea re-live that moment again. What's your problem?"

"I had a right to know."

"You have no such, right. She's not thirteen."

"Brian, let's stop this. I just want to say thank you. You saved my daughter's life; there is nothing I can say."

"I love her, I did it for her. I don't need or want your thanks."

"I know," Nicholas said, his eyes looking down at his shoes.

Brian packed up his MacBook and began putting on his Jacket. "You're never going to understand."

"I think outside of my daughter. I'm probably one of the few that do."

"That night, I bet that was just a few days after your mom died."

"Yes, so what?"

"She was the last of your family."

"So?"

"You tried to kill yourself that night, the bridge in the park you jumped off of it, but climbed out of the water down river to see...."

Brian fell back into his seat.

If the color could it would have left his dark face, it would have. "How'd you know?" Brian asked. "Andrea wouldn't have told you that. I know she wouldn't."

Nicholas threw the pill bottle at Brian. "We both take the same medication."

The two of them sat in the chairs for the next two hours chatting. Brian brought out a bottle of wine. The two laughed and Nicholas questioned Brian about the receptionist.

"Is she like that with everyone?"

"She's just bubbly... you are married?" Brian replied.

"You could set her up with Alex."

Brian gave Nicholas a look, and then said. "Yes, sure, why not?"

Brian and Nicholas walked out of the office a little later talking like old pals.

"Don't you have a flight to catch?" Nicholas enquired.

"I gave it to one of my Attorney's to cover. It's not that important right now."

Nicholas looked on in amazement.

"What?" Brian asked.

loquere
loquere
223 Followers