Major Changes Gains & Losses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

"Nothing. You just surprise me. I never made sacrifices like that for Patricia. Before I forget, I want you to take over my case against the FBI. Zimmerman's a fucking fool."

-------

Two weeks later Brian was on a weekend long business trip to Chicago, Andrea walked into the condo, hearing unusual sounds.

"Right there, yes!!"

She pulled out an MP.22 that Brian had licensed for her after the incident. She pushed open the guest room door, to see her younger brother Alex being pounded into orgasmic bliss by a tall blonde man. The man's hairy ass moving up and down as he filled her younger brother, Andrea just smiled and walked out. Alex ran after his sister, sperm flowed from his cheeks.

"Andrea please...."

"It's okay. No worries. Just clean up after yourself like usual, and remember to stay the hell out of Brian's and my bedroom."

"You knew?"

"Brian and I don't keep secrets from each other, but I swear no one else knows." Alex wanted to get angry, but was distracted by the giant diamond attached to his sister's ring finger.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers