Makara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara2977
Tara2977
62 Followers

I tried to contemplate his question. My head was fuzzy with lust and need. Of course I wanted to live, but, if he was going to kill me anyway, should I deprive myself to spite him? My desire won out. If these were my last few moments, then I wanted to enjoy them.

"Don't stop." I tried to push myself down onto him.

"Ah ah ah." He said pulling away, not letting me have control. I'm sure if he had a free finger he would have wagged it at me. "Tell me you want it."

"Please, Alpha. Silas, I want you."

He pressed against my opening again and moved to whisper in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Begging. Now that, dear girl, would have killed your father."

I groaned in protest at the sudden loss of contact as he quickly got off the bed. I lifted my head just as he tucked his still raging erection back in this pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving." He said, as he deftly did up his zipper and button.

"Not that I'm complaining, but you're not going to kill me?" I moved to sit on my knees, feeling more secure in that position.

"You didn't seem very concerned by the prospect of death a few seconds ago."

"Yes, well I'm sure you noticed but I was a little distracted."

"I got what I wanted. You begged me to take you and you can't even say it was just so I wouldn't kill you. You wanted me. You even tried to slither yourself down onto my cock. And that's the biggest fuck you to Rune I think I'll ever manage."

He turned away from me.

"Why did you stop?"

He scratched at the back of his head but stayed silent.

"Honesty and openness. We're still doing that right?"

Sighing, he began to speak.

"This whole thing, you coming onto me, started because I was going to kill you and you hoped that would convince me not to, yes?"

"Yes."

"That's why I stopped."

I watched him for a moment as he headed toward the door.

"Take me with you."

"What?" He stopped in his tracks, his confusion evident in his voice.

"Take me with you," I repeated. "With the way I challenged Rodan yesterday and the fact that your scent is now undoubtedly all over my room, my bed, I will surely be killed or raped or both within the week.

He stared at me and I could see the indecision in his eyes.

"Pack whatever you need. You have 1 minute, I won't wait a second longer." He pulled out a phone and quickly dialed a number

Relieved, I shot off the bed. I ran first to the dresser to throw on a change of clothes, and then to the closet to load up my bag and find a pair of shoes. I could hear him talking to someone as I worked.

"Ready the car, we'll be out in a few minutes...No she's coming with me...I don't need the chloroform...Because I'm not kidnapping her...No, I'm not...No, I'm not...She asked to come...Yes, I'm sure...Is the route still clear?...Perfect...And Bash?...If you ever question me like that again, I'll have your tongue."

He hung up as I finished stuffing the last of my toiletries into my bag.

"Let's go."

I ran to follow him. He swung open the door and quickly checked each direction before stepping out into the hallway.

I was nervous about leaving but I thought it was for the best. Nobody would believe that the Alpha of our rival pack broke into my bedroom to NOT rape or kill me. Besides, after my experience with Rodan, I knew I would never be allowed to be happy here.

He brought me down a number of corridors before we met up with a human just outside the main kitchen. I recognized him as our head domestic, Walter. He was in charge of overseeing the staff, including setting the schedule which explained why we hadn't run into anyone on our way here. Walter reported only to Rodan, and apparently Silas.

The human blanched when he saw me and I waved at him, amused by his reaction.

"It's fine. She's coming with me. Open the door."

Walter was quick to follow orders and walked into the pantry. He disappeared behind a shelf and I heard him tinkering with something metal.

"It's ready."

Silas and I joined Walter in front of the open door. I looked into the darkness and heard Walter speak from behind me.

"It's a tunnel. Let's out just outside the fence."

I turned and gave him a polite smile. It was weird to think that if I had found this twenty four hours ago, I would have ordered it filled in. Or more specifically, I would have told Rodan who would have ordered it filled in. But now, I was happy it was here.

Silas handed Walter an indeterminate amount of money, rolled tightly in a large wad.

"Make sure this gets sealed as soon as we leave. I won't likely use it again."

"Of course, sir. And thank you." Walter said, patting the pocket where he had stashed his money.

"Move." He motioned me into the tunnel, following closely behind. When the door clicked behind us, I heard a rustling and blinked as the tunnel was suddenly illuminated. After a few seconds I could see that Silas had turned on the flashlight on his phone.

"How long has this been here?" I questioned.

"A few months. When Rune got sick he was unusually distracted. I took some liberties I wouldn't have otherwise."

We walked for a few minutes in silence. There was a question that had been gnawing at me and when I saw the end of the tunnel growing near, I decided to ask it.

"How much did you give Walter?"

"What?"

"How much was it worth to you to have access to me? How much money did you give Walter?"

"Not as much as he could have gotten."

We stepped out of the tunnel less than a minute later. A car waited for us a few meters away. The headlights were out but from the light of the estate I could see there were three other people waiting, two waiting outside the car and one seated in the driver's seat.

One of the figures spoke as we closed the distance to the vehicle.

"Hey guys. Quick, Makara, blink twice if you're here against your will."

I could practically hear Silas roll his eyes and the person I assumed to be Bash, laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding." He placed his arm over my shoulder and I gave him a nervous smile.

"Well, well, well. Seems like the two of you had a little more fun than was originally planned, if you know what I mean." I felt my face flush as he pulled his arm back to nudge me with his elbow. "No time for a shower?" He turned the other direction, about to nudge Silas as well. He decided against it when he saw the glare Silas was giving him.

"Shut up, Bash. Get in the car."

Bash did as he was told with a sigh and a chuckle.

"Cade?"

"What?"

The response came from the other figure leaning against the car.

"Tell Sylvia to get the guest room in my suite made up. Makara will be staying with me."

I looked at Silas, surprised by the revelation.

"Yes, Dad." My attention flipped to Cade. I hadn't expected to meet his son only seconds after leaving the estate. I immediately saw the resemblance and made note to compare them again in the day light.

Cade pulled out his phone and began typing out a message. He opened the car door and motioned for me to get inside. I crawled into the back and fastened the seatbelt of the middle seat around my hips. Once everyone was in the car, I was pressed between the bulk of Cade and Bash. Silas had, unsurprisingly, gotten in the front.

"Take us home, Henry." Silas said to the driver.

I heard the gravel crunching underneath the car as we started forward. I turned to look at the estate through Bash's window, watching it get smaller and smaller as we drove away.

Tara2977
Tara2977
62 Followers