Makara Ch. 06

Story Info
The aftermath of his actions, and the start of the meeting.
11.2k words
4.72
6.4k
7

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara2977
Tara2977
61 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Author's note: Hello everybody! Thanks again to everyone who commented and/or voted. I hope you all like this new chapter of Makara, I'm excited to see what you think of it!

Once again, this is a continuous story, so it might not make sense to those of you who haven't read the previous chapters. Please take the time to do so, so you can enjoy this chapter to the fullest!

Thanks!

*****

Part 6

~Makara

An angered roar tore through Silas and I looked back to Rodan just in time to see him smirk before Silas pulled him away from me. Rodan's back hit the wall so hard, he threatened to go through it, wooden framing be damned, and Silas held him there with a thick forearm stretched across his collar bone.

If it caused him any pain, he didn't show it, instead looking at the older man with an air of superiority, mustering it from some unknown place. A fearsome growl came continuously from Silas, and Rodan didn't push things any further, leaving his hands to hang loosely by his side.

I watched the exchange as if it were a movie playing out, feeling drastically separated from everything that was happening. It couldn't be real, there was no way.

"Did he enter you?" I heard Silas ask, but I didn't register his words, staring wide eyed at the scene in front of me. "Makara!" He snapped for my attention.

"Huh?" I managed, focusing my gaze on him.

"With his cock, did he enter you?" He repeated impatiently. Rodan could have told him, he would know better than I would. Instead he just glared daggers into the side of Silas' head and I could tell his own anger was quickly building.

"Oh, umm..." I stuttered as I tried to assess myself. Would I feel something if he had? I didn't have anything to go by, but didn't notice anything different. I only felt the disappearing whisper of my explosive orgasm. "No." It sounded almost like a question.

Suddenly exceedingly aware of my nakedness, I drew the blanket up from where it had been tossed aside and clutched it to my chest, draping it easily over the rest of my body.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Silas turned his fury back to Rodan.

"It's rather obvious, isn't it?"

Silas slammed his flat hand against the wall, inches from Rodan's ear, before pointing a stern finger in his face.

"I would advise against toying with me, I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong, Silas? Do you have a problem with me tonguing Makara's cunt? Or is the problem that I got there first?" Silas was silent and Rodan smirked. "I did, didn't I?"

"The problem, is you being in my suite in the middle of the night."

Rodan chuckled, but ignored him.

"You made your intentions pretty clear during our phone call. You've had weeks with her, and you still haven't managed to do what I did in a day."

Silas rolled his arm forward, pressing it tightly against Rodan's throat.

Rodan kept his smile plastered on his face, but fear flashed in his eyes for a fleeting moment. His breathing became slightly heavier, almost as if each puff were more difficult than the one before. Whether this was because of his mental distress over being in such a vulnerable position, or the physical restraint constricting his breathing was unclear.

"Be careful what you say, Rodan. You may be an Alpha, but you are young, and weak and you're making crushing your wind pipe look very tempting."

Rodan's lips turned up into a snarl and he snapped back at Silas, his voice raspy, and strained.

"You're welcome to try. But if I survived while Makara was suffocating me between her spasming thighs, I doubt you'll have much luck."

I blushed as he spoke, but I knew neither man's attention was on me, each too angry with the other to pay me any mind at all.

Silas dropped his arm from Rodan's throat, not even giving the younger man enough time to feel relief before replacing it with both his hands. Silas gripped him tightly, digging his fingers into his neck and squeezed visibly, making his fingers red with the effort. I always knew Rodan's smugness and goading would get him into trouble.

Rodan pawed at Silas' hands, trying to get him to release his grip. Instead, he leaned closer to the breathless man.

"You think you're above the consequences of your words, but you should know that I do not make idle threats." Rodan made as if to speak, summoning nothing but a strangled murmur. "Not one person would care if I killed you right now. So why shouldn't I?"

From the smile on his face, I knew Silas meant what he said. He would kill Rodan without another thought.

There were many times in my life that I had wished Rodan dead, particularly in the last few weeks. But now, faced with it, watching it happen and truly realizing what it would mean, I was terrified. I didn't want that.

"Silas!" I called out, suddenly panicked that I had acted too late as Rodan began turning a sickening shade of purple.

Silas looked at me, but relinquished none of his hold on Rodan. I shook my head at him, silently begging him to stop. He huffed and clenched his teeth, but begrudgingly dropped his hands to his side.

Rodan hunched over, sucking in air, taking breath after gulping breath. He touched his throat where I could still see the marks from Silas' fingers and I knew the area would be tender.

"Get out of my suite," Silas growled through his teeth. There was no mistaking who he was speaking to, although his eyes were still trained on me.

Rodan straightened up, bringing his breathing back to a slight pant. He looked between Silas and me for a moment, before walking calmly out the door.

Silas watched me, completely silent and unmoving until we heard the front door open and close.

"Makara," he began, walking closer to me, much more casually than I would have expected. "Can you please explain to me what I've just walked in on?"

I barely heard him, finally having a chance to replay the last few minutes through my head, trying to grasp the idea that Rodan had just assaulted me.

"What exactly would you like explained?"

"Why don't we start with why you would bring Rodan here in the middle of the night?"

"I didn't. I-"

"Don't lie to me," he snapped. "It's not the first time I've walked past your room to hear your lips moan his name, or mine, or Cade's." He looked at me accusingly and I felt instantly guilty. He knew of my feelings for him and Rodan, but up until this moment I had thought that knowledge of my attraction to Cade had been my own.

"Sila-"

"But never have I heard it paired with the savage slurping that you allowed to get you off."

Taken aback by the venom that dripped from his words, I lashed out at him.

"So you think I invited him here for sex?" He waved his hand in front of him as though that was the only obvious conclusion. Wrapping the blanket tightly around me, I stood and walked to the edge of the bed, not willing to let him make me feel small by looking down on me. "You've gotten hard to the idea of Rodan and I fucking, what makes this so different?"

He took another step towards me, placing his hands on my hips. I was about half a head taller than him in this position, but that didn't seem to matter as he pulled me against him. He nuzzled his face into my neck, sending delightful shivers throughout me, and inhaled my scent. I could feel his warmth even through the blanket.

I took it for what it was. He wasn't being sweet, he was proving he still had a modicum of control over me. He could make me feel dangerous things for him, even when I was angry.

"I get hard to the idea of you as a sexual being in ANY capacity," he whispered sultrily into my ear. "But I will not have Rodan come into MY home and take what is mine from under my nose."

I pushed him back, stifling the small rebellion my body put up against the action.

"But I'm not yours, Silas. And I'm not his. I'm just mine. Free to give myself to whomever I'd like."

"And you'd like to give yourself to Rodan?"

"No. I don't want that. I want my mate."

"So you're saying you didn't open the door for him? How else could he have gotten in here? I locked the door when I walked Emery out and I would have smelled him if he was already in the suite."

"I don't know. Okay? I woke up with him between my legs seconds before you came through the door. You know as much as I do."

He stared at me, measuring my sincerity. The muscles in his jaw twitched as he clenched his teeth, working them against each other in his deliberation. Seemingly satisfied, he left with a quick, subtle nod of his head.

Alone with my thoughts, I sank down onto the bed, a torrent of emotions running through me. I hadn't expected him to leave so quickly, but I used the opportunity to try to make sense of everything, hoping that it wasn't real. Maybe I was still dreaming, and would wake up any second. I chuckled bitterly at the thought, if only I was so lucky.

I heard Silas in the other room, like he was talking to someone. The lack in response made me guess he was on the phone.

What was Silas' problem anyway? He had been consistently excited with the concept of Rodan and I together. But now, having been witness to it, he seemed to take it as a personal offense. I got the feeling that Silas wasn't being completely honest about his reason for being so upset. Trespassing seemed rather low on the list of things I would expect to rattle him. I wondered briefly if this had anything to do with his admission of feelings for me, but quickly brushed away the idea. Just last night he had thought the idea of Rodan and I amusing enough to spring his arrival on me. I didn't see how that could change in such a short time. It was definitely something else, and I was determined to ask him about it the next chance I got.

With that seemingly resolved for the time being, my thoughts turned to Rodan. Despite what had happened the night I came to the hotel, I never thought he could actually do something like that. Not that the act itself was the problem, my body was still humming with delight for the experience. But all my life I had been controlled, having no choice in what I did, or anything that happened to me, and now, I was once again forced into what somebody else wanted.

My eyes squeezed shut, and I felt a distant urge to cry. I was just assaulted by one Alpha, and yelled at by another. That was enough to reduce even the strongest of wolves to tears, but the tears wouldn't come.

I wasn't hurt, and I couldn't even say that I hadn't enjoyed what Rodan did, at least physically. But I was mad, and my anger burned away my tears before they ever formed.

Grateful for the small, private moment, I resigned myself to the fact I would have to deal with this at some point, and begrudgingly folded back the layers of my blanket cacoon to find some clothes. I dressed quickly and reached for the door, steeling myself with a deep breath.

"I'm sure he wanted to, but no, everything's fine."

I opened the door just in time to hear Silas' words and watch him disappear down the hallway to his office, Bridger trailing closely behind him.

I strained to hear them, my curiosity taking over when I realized I was too far. Tiptoeing down the hall, I stayed as far away as I could, while still being able to make out their conversation, disappointed that I had already missed some of the exchange.

"You're taking a risk by waiting, Sir."

"Yes, I am, a calculated one. The way that I handle this will have an effect on the rest of my life, I need it to go my way. This is the ideal path, and I won't stray from it if I can help it."

A chill crept over me. I didn't know what they were talking about, but it gave me an uneasy feeling anyway.

"You might not have a choice."

"I know." There was a pause, and I almost panicked as I thought they might be onto me, relaxing when Silas continued to speak. "I don't want him anywhere near her, at least not when she's sleeping, and unsupervised. While he's here, you'll make sure he doesn't get to her again, sleep on the couch if you have to."

This part was just as confusing as Silas' initial anger with me, but I at least understood they wanted to keep Rodan away. Everything else they had said might as well have been in another language for all the sense it made.

"I don't mean to be presumptuous, sir, but wouldn't I be able to protect her more effectively if I were closer? Say, in her room, maybe?"

My eyes widened and I was busy thinking of all the ways I could tell the Beta to go fuck himself when I heard Silas chuckle.

"Sure, you could try. But you'll have a hell of a time convincing her. If I thought she would agree to have someone guard her from inside her bedroom, I would be doing that myself. Trust me, the couch is the closest you'll get."

"Yes, sir. But I urge you to reconsider your choice of timing." I strained harder, hoping to gain some clarity. "You may call it calculated, but I call it unnecessary."

Silas growled in response and there was a distinct lack of retaliation from Bridger.

"Find out how he got in here. I won't have my own home be so insecure."

"Yes, sir," Bridger repeated in what seemed like a slightly louder voice. It took me a moment to realize he wasn't getting louder, he was getting closer.

Heart in my throat, I willed it's pounding beat to slow, knowing they would be able to hear it if they simply listened. I moved as quickly and as quietly as I could in my desperation not to get caught, relieved when Silas called the Beta back. He must have been speaking louder to cover the new distance between them, because I could hear him perfectly from my new, farther, position.

"Check all the keys. Show me yours." There was a pause while Bridger presumably showed Silas his key. "Good. Cade and Bash each have one, and the cleaners have two between them."

However inconspicuously I had managed to pose, I still didn't want to be seen here. It wouldn't take much for them to realize that I had heard them and I didn't really want to explain myself, slightly embarrassed by my actions.

Bridger would leave right away to check the keys, Silas wouldn't allow it any other way in his quest for answers. And as soon as Bridger was back he would be like a constant shadow, never letting me have a moment alone with Rodan. I couldn't let that happen. Suddenly, I knew exactly where to go, needing some answers of my own.

"Doesn't Emery have a key as well?"

I barely heard Bridger speak as I slipped out the front door, closing it gently behind me. I leaned backwards on it for a moment, trying to gather my courage, and calm the fluttering in my gut.

The hallway was eerily quiet, free of the hectic drama of the night. The chaos of my emotions swirled around me, making the air thick and my head light.

My feet seemed to carry me down the hall on their own, and I grew more nervous the closer I got. I moved quickly, in case Bridger came out and caught me, surprised that he hadn't already. He would tell Silas what I was doing and I would be dragged back into the suite and probably never left alone again.

Rounding the corner, I faced my intended target with determination, working to control my heart beat, steadying it with a few deep breaths. My knuckles rapped on the painted wood and I tried to ignore the urge to run away.

I waited what I thought was more than enough time before I started to turn away, not sure if I was disappointed or relieved. Just as I took my first step, the door swung open and Rodan stood there, watching me. He was shirtless and I could still make out the red lines from Silas' fingers, however faintly.

I clenched my jaw as all nerves and desire to flee drained from me. The moment I saw him, I felt only one thing, anger.

We stared at each other silently for a moment and he eyed me up and down before stepping aside, motioning past himself with a wave of his hand, inviting me in.

I walked past Rodan and heard the door click shut behind me. He didn't have a suite and my eyes were instantly drawn to the large bed. There was nothing special about it, but, being the biggest thing in the room, it seemed to invite me closer, distracting me from my anger and mocking my resistance.

He moved towards it and sat on the plush surface, putting one leg up and leaning against the headboard. He scratched his bare chest absent mindedly before allowing his hand to settle low on his stomach, hooking a thumb casually into the waistband of his pants. My mind, ever the traitor, urged me closer to him, offering me an image of his pants on the floor.

Focusing on my anger, I gave it control, forcing the obtrusive thoughts away, refusing to let my resolve break so easily. I let my rage grow. It engulfed me and licked at my insides like a fire consuming dry wood, until I could picture my own hands wrapped around Rodan's throat.

Panic flooded me as I realized what a bad idea it had been to put myself alone in a room with Rodan. I was liable to hurt him, or bed him and I wasn't sure which was worse. Why had I done this to myself?

Oh right. Bridger. After tonight, I wouldn't get a moment without him, he would follow me around, hovering over everything I did. That's why I was here. I needed to confront Rodan by myself, free to say whatever I wanted.

He watched me as I worked to control my emotions. The fact that I had managed to keep any evidence of my internal struggle hidden pleased me a great deal.

"Did you want to say something?" He asked, his patience having seemingly evaporated.

I glared at him as he spoke, willing his lips to seal shut, as I was finding it difficult enough to maintain my composure without his input.

I started to pace, the repetitive movement helping to relax me. I probably looked crazy, but I didn't care.

Finally feeling like I had a good balance between angry and calm, I turned to face him.

"What the fuck, Rodan?" I blurted, instead of the carefully planned reprimand I had prepared. He eyed me quizzically, shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't know what I was talking about. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I haven't been able to stop thinking about doing it since the night I had you against my wall." He stood from the bed, walking over to stand in front of me.

I thought about the implications of his statement. Rodan wanted me as much as Silas did. Why did it have to be so complicated? I could resist my own unwanted feelings much easier if he didn't want me back.

"So because YOU want something, it has to happen?"

"Typically, yes." I blinked, flabbergasted at his arrogant remark, but he kept talking. "You weren't complaining in the middle of your orgasm. Are you trying to tell me you didn't enjoy yourself?"

"Whether I enjoyed myself or not is irrelevant. I didn't want it."

"I don't believe you." He smiled.

"What?" I blinked again. Who was he to tell me what I did or didn't want.

"I don't believe that you didn't want it," he repeated. "I scented you the first time that night in my office, then yesterday in the hallway, and once again when I entered your bedroom. My name was on your lips the second I walked through that door. You want me, Makara, whether you like it or not. You can't hide that from me." He took a step closer to me, brushing an imaginary strand of hair behind my ear. "Even now, your intoxicating scent greets me, distant, but definitely present." His mouth stretched into a sultry smirk before he moved past me to pour himself a drink.

I flushed as he stripped away every piece of security I'd thought I had, suddenly very thankful that he couldn't see my face. I'd thought I had done better at disguising my feelings, or pushing them away.

"And that doesn't seem weird to you? This...desire...that we both apparently share? We are siblings, after all, we're not supposed to feel that way." I tried to appeal to his sense of logic.

Tara2977
Tara2977
61 Followers