Make a Wild Widow Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga…
2.6k words
4.43
7.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

Chapter Six

Kevin lifted Nellie up in his arms and carried her back out to the living room.

"What's wrong?" Davey asked, his voice filled with concern. "What did you guys do to her?"

"Nothing," Kevin told him. "She just started crying."

Nellie was curled up in a ball on the sofa, sniffling forlornly. Davey spotted the stain on her pants. Shooing Kevin and Tony away from her, he kneeled by her side and wrapped his arms around her trembling body.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby," he whispered in her ear. "Those clowns have been trying to turn you on all evening. You're such a sexy little thing, it was bound to have an affect on you. They made you hot, didn't they?"

Her big brown eyes peeked up at him through her wet eyelashes, but she didn't say anything.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," he went on in a soothing voice. "I get a big hard-on every time I think about you. I had one in the gym yesterday. I was in the shower and I got to remembering how good it felt when I put my cock in your cunt."

He chuckled at the memory.

"Talk about embarrassing. There was no way I could hide that big boner, and there were at least a dozen other guys in the shower room with me.

Nellie giggled softly. Her body was beginning to respond to the feel of his big hands gently massaging her neck and shoulders. Her sensitive skin was tingling everywhere he touched it.

She really was horny. These big, sexy men with their big, thirsty cocks had her so turned on she could hardly stand it. But she had never been with more than one man at a time. She felt terribly small and timid and self-conscious, surrounded by these lusty young giants.

Davey leaned forward and kissed her cheeks. Her cunt pulsed eagerly, sending another rush of sweet moisture to soak her panties.

His hand had slipped down to caress her thighs. It crept between them and brushed across her swollen cunt lips.

Sighing contentedly, Nellie wrapped her slender arms around his neck.

"Are you hot, baby?" he whispered. "Do you want us to fuck your sweet little cunt?"

"Us?" she murmured dreamily.

"Uh-huh. Me and Kevin and Tony. Wouldn't you like to have all three of us play with your tits and put our pricks in your cunt? Doesn't that sound good?"

He slipped a big, callused paw down inside her slacks and tickled her little clit. Her excited pussy twitched again. He dipped a finger in her juicy cunt and smeared the liquid all over her erect clit.

Nellie moaned and tossed her head. Her horny little pussy was burning with desire.

"Do you want us to fuck you?" Davey whispered in her ear. "Do you want us to ram our big, stiff pricks up inside your cunt and fuck you?"

"Oh yes!" she moaned passionately. "Fuck me, big man! Fuck my cunt! I need it so bad!"

Davey picked her up and carried her into his bedroom. He undressed her slowly, caressing and fondling her velvety body as he removed each piece of clothing.

Her cunt was swollen and dripping with juice, begging him to fuck it.

"Do you want me, baby?" he whispered. "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yes, Davey!" she moaned. "I need it! Please fuck me!"

"I'll fuck you, baby! I'll take you straight to heaven!"

He stripped off his clothes and sat down beside her.

Nellie was gazing longingly up at him. He pushed her legs into the air and spread them wide apart, exposing her tasty pussy to his hungry eyes.

Her soft blonde fuzz was glistening with the moisture oozing from her wet inner walls, and her wrinkled cunt-lips were fluttering anxiously. He lowered his mouth to her little clit and sucked on it for a moment, then he moved down to give her swollen pussy equal time.

She squealed with delight. She was writhing about and moaning softly when he suddenly pushed a finger against her tiny puckered asshole and buried it inside her narrow tube. She let out a loud shriek and tried to squirm away. She couldn't. He had a firm grip on her, and he wasn't about to let her get free.

"Easy," he crooned. "Don't fight it. Just relax and enjoy yourself. You'll like it. T promise."

"No! Please!" she whimpered. "Please, Davey! Don't-oh! Ooooooh, Davey!"

He was slowly sliding his finger back and forth in her ass. Pushing his thumb up inside her cunt, he leaned across her trembling body and locked his lips over hers.

Nellie's asshole was on fire. His finger felt wonderful. She wrapped her legs around his broad frame and humped his hand. She wanted him to shove his whole arm up her ass and fuck her with it. She wiggled and squirmed and all but swallowed his tongue as her hungry little asshole desperately attempted to engulf more of him.

Davey backed off and smiled down at her.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" he murmured seductively.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes!" she whimpered. "Fuck me, Davey! Please fuck me! I want you to screw my cunt as hard as you can! Please!"

"I will, baby, but first I want you to turn over."

She gasped a frightened little gasp and shook her head, "I want to fuck you from behind," he explained. "Don't worry. I won't fuck your asshole. You're not ready for that yet. But if you'll turn over, I'll play with your sexy little ass while I'm fucking your cunt."

He wiggled bis finger around.

"Wouldn't you like to have me do this to you while I ram my big prick back and forth in your cunt?"

Nellie nodded. She was so horny she could hardly stand it.

He helped her turn over and get up on her hands and knees. Then he positioned his drooling cock at the entrance to her wide open cunt and slowly pressed forward.

She gave a long, passionate wail of ecstasy as his rigid prick stretched her cunt walls and forced its way up inside her. She was panting and moaning with the sheer joy of it by the time he finally got his swollen prick buried to the balls in her pussy.

"Fuck me, big man!" she whimpered. "Fuck me! Ride me to heaven on your big, beautiful prick!"

"Jesus, you're tight! Your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock! Just relax for a minute and let me get you used to this big cock. Then I'll stick my finger back up your sweet little ass and give you a real treat."

Nellie rested her head on the blankets and closed her eyes. His cock was so big and so hard. It felt positively heavenly.

He pulled back a ways, then pressed forward hard.

She responded by slamming her eager ass against him.

"That's the way!" she moaned. "Fuck me!"

Davey slid his engorged prick back and forth in her cunt for a minute. Then he drew it out until just the tip of his thick cock was embedded inside her, and shoved two fingers into her tiny pink asshole.

"Oh God!" she sobbed. "Oh shit, that's good! Fuck my ass with your fingers, Davey! Fuck it hard!"

He fucked her with long, fierce thrusts of his rock-hard prick. She matched him blow for stinging blow. He was getting ready to come. He grasped a dangling tit with his free hand and roughly massaged its tiny nipple and she nearly went wild. Grinding her milky asscheeks against his thighs, she forced his fingers and his cock even deeper into her juicy fuckholes.

"Holy shit, I think I just died and went to heaven," Davey groaned, "Jesus Christ, that's good fucking! Hang on, baby, I'm going to come!"

"Oh yes! Come in me, big man! Fill me up with your cum! I want it! I want it so bad! Oh! Oh! Come in me!" she wailed, and her cunt burst into glorious spasms.

That was all Davey's swollen prick could take.

"Oh shit! Here I come!" he bellowed, shooting his load deep inside her squeezing pussy.

Davey held still and let Nellie's cunt milk his spurting cock completely dry. Then, when his spent prick had finally slipped free of her quivering pussy, he gently pushed her down flat on her stomach and spread himself out on top of her, taking care to keep his fingers embedded in her ass.

"You were wonderful!" she whispered. "Just wonderful!"

"If you think that was good," he informed her in a husky voice, "just wait until I catch my breath. I'm not through with you, baby."

"Oh really?" she murmured. "That sounds wonderful too. What are you going to do to me?"

"Not me, sexy lady. We."

"We?"

"Uh-huh. Me and Kevin and Tony."

His fingers were moving slowly back and forth inside her fevered ass, making her feel all warm and dreamy.

Closing her eyes, she moaned contentedly. "Who's going to fuck me next?"

"Kevin."

Davey was planting wet little kisses all over the back of her neck.

"Me and Kevin are going to fuck you together," he whispered.

"Together?"

"Uh-huh."

He twisted his fingers around in her narrow sbitter.

"Just think how good it'll feel to have two big cocks stuffed inside you."

Nellie sighed a happy sigh. Her fears and embarrassment had all vanished. She was feeling nothing but wanton lust. The thought of having two men fuck her at the same time had started her juices flowing once more.

Grinding her ass against his fingers, she said, "I'd love to have two cocks stuffed inside me. You can fuck my mouth and Kevin can fuck my cunt."

Davey called Kevin into the room.

The young man had already removed his clothes. He came striding over to the bed with his erect cock sticking straight out in front of him.

Nellie gazed up at his tremendous hard-on and her big brown eyes got even bigger. It was beautiful. From its bulging tip to the swollen balls at the base of its thick shaft, it was just beautiful.

Lying down beside her on the bed, Kevin gently reached over and caressed her smooth back.

She purred softly. Davey's fingers were still embedded in her hot little ass and she was feeling terribly mellow.

Kevin murmured, "My prick wants you so bad, Nellie," Kevin murmured. "Climb up here and sit on it. Climb up here and fuck it like you fucked Davey."

Nellie obediently mounted Kevin's broad frame. Wrapping her warm little hand around his cock, she slowly lowered her pussy down until she had the big thing buried to the balls inside her.

Kevin groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"God, that feels good!" he croaked. "Goddamn!"

She nuzzled his chest and rubbed her tits all over him.

Grasping her by the waist, he pushed her down hard against his hairy groin.

"Oh my God!" she squeaked. "Do it to me, big man! Do it to me!"

She was in heaven. Davey had kept his fingers planted in her ass while she impaled herself on Kevin's cock and now he was moving them around again, and the feel of it all was driving her wild with lust.

Spreading herself out on top of Kevin so Davey could get at her better, she closed her eyes. "Fuck me with your fingers, Davey. I love having both my holes fucked."

"How about if I stick my cock up your ass instead?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"What?"

She wasn't really listening. She was too busy concentrating on the feelings that were growing deep inside her quaking belly.

"I'll Be careful and I won't hurt you," he whispered in her ear. "And it'll feel so good when I fuck your ass."

"Oh yes!" she moaned in a dreamy voice. "It'll feel so good! Fuck me, Davey! I want both my holes fucked!"

Davey lubed her tight opening inside and out with the juices seeping from her excited pussy.

As soon as he was satisfied that her tiny puckered asshole would be able to take his thick cock, he carefully stretched it open a ways with his fingers and stuffed about half of his rock-hard prick up inside her narrow shitter.

Wailing a long, broken wail, Nellie collapsed against Kevin's broad chest.

Davey was gently kneading her dimpled asscheeks.

He leaned across her back and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she sobbed faintly.

He kissed his way around her smooth shoulders and neck and nibbled on her ear lobe for a moment. Then he licked the side of her face and kissed his way along the fine line of her jaw to her full red lips.

Nellie was too weak to move. The pain she had experienced when his engorged cock invaded her virgin asshole had vanished as quickly as it had come, but the incredibly erotic feelings that had replaced it were almost more than her sensitive body could bear. Her cunt and her ass were filled to capacity with huge, swollen cocks. There was only one thing missing. Her mouth felt so empty. She wanted a cock to suck on while these marvelous men fucked her twin holes.

Twisting her head around, she moaned softly, "Kiss me, Davey. I need something in my mouth. Kiss me while you fuck my ass."

Davey lifted her up and hugged her slender body against his chest.

"I can do better than that, baby," he groaned in a deep, sexy voice. "How about if I have Tony join us? He's got a monster cock. You'll love it. And you can suck on it to your heart's content while Kevin and I fuck you."

"That sounds just wonderful!" she moaned. "I need a cock in my mouth! I want all my holes filled with big, beautiful cocks!"

Davey called Tony into the room. Like Kevin, the young athlete was already naked and his swollen prick was waving in the air in front of him, drooling anxiously as his eyes drank in the erotic entanglement on the bed.

Davey asked if he would like to join them.

"Jesus Christ!" he growled. "Just tell me what to do. My prick is so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. If I don't stick it in something pretty soon, it's going to have an anxiety attack and fall off."

"The lady needs something to suck on while we fuck her," Davey told him. "If you'll straddle Kevin's head, she'll take care of that thing for you."

Tony planted himself in front of Nellie with his legs on either side of Kevin's head, and Davey lowered her back down onto her hands and knees.

Nellie was afloat on a sensuous cloud, so alive with feeling that she was hardly aware of what was happening. She blinked her misty eyes and tried to focus on Tony's cock. All she could see was a gigantic blur. She reached out to wrap a dainty hand around its bulging shaft.

The two cocks already buried to the balls inside her hot little body were big, bigger than any she had ever seen before. But they were small compared to Tony's. His huge cock wasn't as handsome as the others. It curved upward, like a crescent moon, and its surface was rough and blotchy looking. But in sheer size it was spectacular. It was so fat that her fingers didn't touch when she grasped it, and it was over a foot long.

Nellie gazed up into Tony's dark eyes. A bolt of electricity shot through her slender frame. She shivered with anticipation as she parted her lips to receive his magnificent cock.

To Be Continued