Make a Wild Widow Ch. 08

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga…
1.9k words
4.43
6.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

Chapter Eight

Kerri's cheeks were flushed with excitement as she led her sister across the grass to the apartment next door. Suzie gave Kerri a hug and Nellie a shy handshake and invited them inside. They were the first guests to arrive. They wandered over to look at Connie's display while they waited for the others.

Picking up a spiny vibrator with a long, narrow tip, Kerri asked, "What's this?"

"That's The Prober," Connie replied tolerantly.

"What does it do?"

"Anything you want it to, honey," Connie said. "According to the literature it gives orgasmic thrills the likes of which you've never known. You just poke that long, skinny pole up your ass or in your pussy and turn it on and let it drive you out of your mind. And let me tell you, it's wild! Now put it back. You'll get your chance to try it."

"Spoil-sport. What the hell is that thing?"

"That's The Wiggler," Connie told her with a satisfied sigh. "And that little goody is my favorite new toy. The shaft rotates around inside you while that prickly thing sticking out at the bottom tickles your clit. It's like being licked by two tongues at once."

Kerri said, "I can't wait to try it. I see you've still got Mr. Fat and Mr. Skinny."

"Uh-huh. Now go play somplace else. I want to finish setting this up before the rest of the girls get here."

Kerri wandered on into Suzie's kitchen to give her a hand with the snacks. Nellie was just about to sit down on the sofa when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," she called, and walked over and opened the front door.

A big, busty blond was standing on the porch.

"Well, hello, little sister," Bertha said in a husky voice. "I'm sure glad you could make it."

Nellie ushered her into the living room and told her to have a seat.

Looking Nellie up and down, she murmured, "Okay. But only if I can sit next to you."

The doorbell rang again. Within minutes all the girls had arrived. Suzie got them settled and served them drinks, then it was Connie's turn.

Connie held the products up one by one, explaining what they were for and how they should be used. Then, with that out of the way, it was time to give each toy a practical demonstration.

"Who wants to be first?" she asked as she stripped off her clothes. "I'll take a different volunteer for each item."

Kerri immediately offered her services.

Spreading a fluffy red blanket out on the floor in front of her audience, Connie ordered Kerri to take off her clothes and lie down.

Kerri eagerly obeyed.

Connie picked up The Wiggler and turned it on and its six inch shaft began rotating around in a circle. She held it up for the girls to see.

Connie smiled down at Kerri and said, "Okay, bitch, you're finally going to get what you've been wanting."

She knelt between Kerri's legs and ordered her to spread them wide.

Again, Kerri eagerly obeyed.

Connie turned the vibrator off and slowly inserted it into Kerri's seeping cunt, making sure its prickly extension was resting on her erect clit. Then she turned it back on.

Kerri cried out with pleasure. The dildo was wiggling around inside her cunt and rubbing across her tiny clit and driving her wild.

Connie turned it around so the extension could brush against her puckered asshole.

"Oh my God," Kerri moaned. "That's so nice. Fuck me with it, Connie. Make me come. I want to see what it feels like to come with that inside me."

Twisting it back around so the little tickler was touching Kerri's clit once more, Connie began stroking it in and out of her drooling cunt.

Kerri was beside herself with need. She writhed and squirmed and humped and panted, and when she came she nearly passed out from the sheer rapture of it.

"I've got to have one of those!" she moaned as her spent body collapsed back against the blanket. "What's next?"

"Go sit down someplace and I'll show you," Connie replied. "Okay, girls, I need a volunteer who likes to get it in the ass. I'm going to demonstrate The Prober."

A petite Oriental with asscheeks as smooth and soft as a baby's bottom daintily removed her clothes and sat down on the blanket.

Connie ordered her onto her hands and knees.

"Now spread your legs, Kim," she crooned softly, "and I'll shove this little honey right up there."

Kim silently did as she was told.

Connie lubed the slender shaft with a thick, strawberry-flavored gel, then slowly pushed it into Kim's tiny puckered asshole.

Kim moaned and waved her dainty little asscheeks around in the air.

Connie shoved the dildo all the way up inside her narrow shitter and turned it on. The base of its shaft was covered with tiny fingers designed to tickle the sensitive little sphincter muscle while its rod was vibrating.

Wailing a long, passionate wail, Kim started working her ass around in a tight circle.

"Oh that's nice," she moaned. "I like that. Stick it in my pussy too. I want to see how it feels in my pussy."

Connie said, "You'll have to scrub it good first. Why don't you do that while I give my next demonstration?"

Kim hopped to her feet and trotted off to the bathroom.

Connie called for someone who was willing to try out the double dong, and Bertha immediately volunteered. It was her favorite toy.

Spreading her big, naked body out on the blanket, she closed her eyes and murmured dreamily, "Fuck me! Stick that big thing in my holes and fuck me!"

Connie lubed one end of the long, flexible dildo and stuffed it up Bertha's ass, then shoved the other end into her oozing cunt. Bertha just lay there and let the heady sensations caused by all that fullness flood her horny body.

Kim was back. She lay down beside Bertha and gave her a long, lusty kiss.

"I'll fuck you with that big double cock if you'll eat my pussy," she said when she freed Bertha's lips. "Okay?"

Bertha sighed happily and nodded her head.

Kim turned around and straddled Bertha's face. Bertha attacked her dewy pussy with such enthusiasm that all she could do was lie there and moan.

"I thought you were going to fuck me with that dildo," Bertha finally complained from the depths of Kim's wet cunt. "You'd better start, or I'll quit."

"Don't do that!" Kim moaned. "God, don't do that!"

She pulled the cunt end of the dildo out of Bertha's hungry pussy, then shoved it back inside.

"Does my pussy taste good?" she asked after a moment. "I smeared that strawberry gel all over it."

"It's delicious," Bertha muttered. "Now shut up and fuck me."

Kim couldn't do much with the asshole end of the dildo except twist it around some. It wasn't stiff enough to thrust back and forth properly. But she was able to ram the cunt end in and out of Bertha's gaping pussy, and she soon had her thrashing wildly about.

"Oh Jesus!" Bertha gurgled."My cunt is so hot! Fuck it harder, baby! Fuck it!"

Kim fucked her harder. Both girls were about to come.

Grinding her little pussy around on Bertha's mouth, Kim sobbed, "I'm coming, Bertha! Eat me! Eat my pussy! I'm coming!"

"I'm coming too!" Bertha groaned, throwing her own big, firm ass in the air. "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Jesus, I like that!"

Kim's .little cunt started to twitch madly.

Bertha felt Kim's pussy-lips contract and her tormented cunt exploded with glorious feeling.

Kim collapsed across Bertha's big tits and just lay there until her spent pussy stopped undulating.

Connie shooed the exhausted pair off the blanket and went on to her next demonstration. This time she gobbed chocolate-flavored foam all over a slinky redhead's furry pussy, inserted a short, fat dildo into her cunt, and proceeded to lick her gooey pussy clean while the rest of the girls cheered her on.

The demonstrations continued until each girl had done her share. Then Connie putan X-rated movie in the VCR and they settled back to watch the film.

Nellie was curled up on the sofa next to Bertha, her eyes drinking in the sight of two nubile young beauties working one another over with their tongues, when she felt a soft hand creep between her naked thighs.

She gazed up at Bertha.

"I want you, Nellie," Bertha murmured in a husky voice. "Nobody can fuck my cunt the way you can."

A finger invaded Nellie's moist pussy.

"Let's go in the bedroom where we can be alone," Bertha whispered in her ear. "You can watch TV any time,"

Nellie got to her feet and the pair quietly slipped from the room.

Bertha laid Nellie down on the bed and tenderly caressed her silky body.

"Fuck me with your hand, Nellie," she said as she kneaded her ripe tits and teased her tiny nipples. "I love the way you do it."

Bertha's big body was glistening with perspiration and her blond muff was soaking wet-so wet the sweet juices oozing from her pussy were flowing down to coat her big, firm thighs.

Nellie lowered her cool lips to Bertha's pussy and drew her tiny clit into her mouth. She sucked on the little button until she had Bertha writhing with ecstasy, then moved down and stuck her tongue into Bertha's tight little asshole.

Bertha tossed her head and tried to hump Nellie's face.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Please fuck me!"

Nellie poked two slender fingers through her puckered asshole and wiggled them around.

"Do it to me!" Bertha sobbed. "Oh God! Do it to me!"

She grabbed hold of Nellie's head and gave her a long, wet kiss.

"Fuck me now!" she gurgled as she released Nellie's lips. "Do it to me now!"

Nellie reached down and inserted three fingers into Bertha's drooling cunt.

She let out a lusty shriek of pleasure and her big body jerked spasmodically.

Nellie fucked Bertha with her fingers for a minute, then clenched her hand into a fist and slowly stuffed the fat thing all the way up inside Bertha's clutching pussy.

"Oh Jesus! Oh Christ!" she moaned. "I think I'm going to die." She went completely limp.

Nellie carefully twisted her fist around.

Bertha's eyes rolled back in her head.

"That's so good!" she moaned. "Do it harder, baby! Harder! Tear my cunt apart!"

Nellie jammed her fist as far up inside Bertha's swollen pussy as she could.

"Jesus Christ, you're killing me!" Bertha screamed. "Do it, baby! Rip my fucking cunt apart!"

Nellie pulled her fist back a few inches, then shoved it forward again. Bertha was too weak to move. All she could do was lie there and gurgle passionately while Nellie's fist fucked her cunt.

She was about to come. She made a feeble attempt to hump Nellie's fist. Nellie stopped moving her hand around and licked Bertha's erect clit for a moment, then moistened the fingers of her other hand and slowly worked them into Bertha's asshole.

Bertha couldn't take anymore. Her cunt exploded with glorious rapture. She jerked and twitched and groaned and finally collapsed into a dazed heap.

To Be Continued