Make a Wild Widow Ch. 09

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga…
2.7k words
4.33
6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

Chapter Nine

Kerri gazed out the kitchen window and said with a sigh, "That was a great party. I just wish I didn't have to go to work today. I'm bushed."

"You should be," Nellie told her sleepily. "You tried out every dildo in Connie's kit."

"You didn't do so bad yourself, little sister. I noticed you used up most of her flavor gel. You sure do like having your pussy licked."

"Uh-huh. And Bertha sure does like licking it for me. That woman is something else. I think I'll take her over to Davey's and introduce her to the guys. I'll bet she could wear them out in no time at all."

Kerri smiled and said, "I'll bet she could too. And she likes having a man every now and then. But three-I don't know if she'd go for that or not. Well, I guess I'd better drag my weary ass off to work."

Nellie settled down on the sofa to read while she sipped at her third cup of strong coffee, only to find that she couldn't concentrate. She was too restless.

She downed her coffee and slipped into a skirt and blouse. It was a beautiful, warm day. She drove her little sports car down the freeway to a country road, then turned off and headed for a small lake nestled in the hills above town.

It was still fairly early, but the weather was getting hotter by the minute. She kicked off her sandals and waded into the cool water.

She was about two feet from shore when a voice called, "Hey, lady, can't you read? You're not supposed to be in there."

She turned around to find out where the voice was coming from. A tall, curly-haired man in a ranger's uniform was standing near the edge of the water, scowling at her.

"What do you mean, I'm not supposed to be in here?" she asked in a peeved voice.

He said, "Didn't you see the sign?"

"What sign?"

"That one," he said, pointing off to his left. "The one that says no swimming."

"I'm not swimming," she said. "I'm wading."

"Oh for-are you going to come out of there or not?"

"Why should I? I've waded in here lots of times. Since when did it get to be a crime?"

"Since last week when the board of supervisors voted to make it one," he snapped impatiently. "And if you don't get out of there right now I'm going to come in and drag you out."

Nellie giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You're acting like you just cornered public enemy number one. If you'll read me my rights, sir, I'll throw down my weapons and come out with my hands in the air."

The ranger was not amused.

Scowling darkly at her, he barked, "Look, lady, I don't have time to play games with you. I've got a whole fucking lake to patrol and I'm running late as it is. Now get your ass out of there."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" Nellie sputtered. "I'll come out, all right. And then I'll go straight to your boss and tell him what you said."

She took a step forward. She was angry, not paying attention to where she was stepping. Her foot came down on a slippery rock and she ended up flat on her ass in the mud.

The ranger snickered. He may not have been amused before, but he was now. She glared at him and he burst into deep, hearty laughter.

Nellie couldn't help being affected by his mirth. But she was also wet and muddy, and peeved over the fact that she should be the object of his merriment. Using both hands in order to get the maximum result, she sent a wave of dirty water splashing against his crisp, clean uniform.

That stopped his laughter. It also sent him wading into the water after her. He grabbed her arms to yank her to her feet and slipped on that same fateful rock. He struggled to maintain his balance, but to no avail. In the end he came crashing down right on top of her.

Nellie went clear under this time. The ranger quickly pulled her head up and made sure she was still breathing, then he lifted her into his arms and carried her out onto the grass.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a worried voice.

She was too groggy and disoriented to answer. She stared blankly up at him for a moment, then fainted dead away.

Nellie was trying to open her eyes but she just couldn't seem to manage it. It was almost as if her eyelids were glued shut. Nor could she lift her arms. Her whole body felt terribly weak and heavy.

A soft moan escaped her lips and a quiet voice asked, "Are you okay?"

She took another crack at opening her eyes. This time she succeeded.

The ranger was standing over her, frowning.

She glanced at her surroundings. She was in a small room, on a small bed, and she couldn't move because she was lying beneath a heavy blanket.

His frown melted into a relieved smile.

"How do you feel?" he repeated.

"I'm not sure." She cleared her throat. "Where am I?"

"You're in the caretaker's cabin at the north end of the lake. You passed out. I brought you here and put you to bed. I was just about to send for a doctor, because you were taking so long to wake up. Do you think you need one?"

"I-no, I-I'm sure I don't," she said with a stammer. "I passed out?"

"Uh-huh. I think you may have hit your head on something when I fell on you. Look, miss-"

"Nellie. My name is Nellie."

"Look, Nellie, I'm sorry I acted the way I did. I guess I was a little uptight. I've had nothing but trouble ever since the supervisors passed that crazy ordinance. I probably wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it if you hadn't looked so pretty standing there in the water with your skirt hiked up above your knees. All I wanted to do, really, was talk to you. But then one thing led to another and you got mad and-"

"You got mad first," she reminded him. "I thought it was funny."

"I know. Like I said, I was sort of uptight. Are you sure you don't want me to call a doctor?"

Nellie nodded. The effort sent a twinge of pain shooting through the back of her head. She pushed the blanket down to her waist, with the intention of freeing her arms so she could feel her head, and discovered that she was stark-naked. Her face turned bright red and she quickly tucked the blanket back up under her chin.

The ranger stared down at his feet and said, "We were both all wet. I couldn't leave you like that. Your clothes are hanging out in back of the cabin. I didn't touch you. All I did was get you out of those wet clothes. Honest. And I covered you up right away. Honest!"

Nellie giggled. She couldn't help it. He looked as if he had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Okay," she said, "I believe you. What time is it, anyway?"

"It's eleven o'clock."

"Is that all? I feel like it's the day after tomorrow."

Looking him over, she suddenly realized that he was no longer wearing his uniform. His tall, athletic frame was hidden beneath a silky bathrobe.

She frowned and said, "I thought this was the caretaker's cabin. What do you do, carry that robe around in your pocket in case you get wet?"

"No," he explained, grinning that sexy grin. "I live here. I am the caretaker. Sort of a combination forest ranger, security guard, and jack-of-all-trades."

"Oh. Don't you get lonely living out here?"

"Sometimes."

He sat down beside her on the edge of the bed.

"Your clothes are probably dry by now," he murmured. "It's pretty warm out today. But you got all muddy when you fell down. Would you like to take a shower before you get dressed?"

She gazed up into his eyes. He was terribly attractive and he had such a sexy smile, and being snuggled beneath that heavy blanket had her feeling all warm and mellow.

She nodded her head.

He slipped his robe off and handed it to her, ordering softly, "Sit up and I'll help you put it on."

He wrapped her in the robe and gently eased her to her feet. Other than feeling a little dizzy, she seemd to be okay. He took her into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Maybe I'd better come in with you," he said as he adjusted the temperature. "I wouldn't want you to fall and bump your head again. I promise not to do anything you don't want me to do."

He was clad in nothing but a pair of low-cut jockey shorts, and Nellie couldn't keep her eyes from wandering down to the bulge in his fly. It moved ever so slightly, as if in response to her curious gaze, and her face flushed nervously.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart," he murmured. "I just want to help you."

"I-I don't even know your name," she stammered in an attempt to cover up her embarrassment. "I-I mean-"

"Mitch," he pronounced, slowly and deliberately, his hot breath tickling her skin as he spoke. "Short for Mitchell."

"Mitch," she repeated in a dreamy voice.

"Yes. Are you ready to get in the shower?"

She unfastened the robe and let it slip to the floor.

Mitch took her by the arm and soberly helped her into the shower stall. It was a big, one piece unit with a small seat molded into the end opposite the faucets. He set her down and told her to relax while he soaped up the washcloth.

Nellie leaned back and closed her eyes. Her mind was adrift on the wings of a pleasant daydream when Mitch kneeled in front of her and began gently washing her ripe tits, paying close attention to her tiny rosebud nipples.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "That feels so good."

He carefully scrubbed her neck and shoulders, working his way down to her smooth tummy. Then he pushed the washcloth between her thighs and rubbed it back and forth along her moist cunt.

She sighed and spread her legs apart so he could get at her better.

He scrubbed his way down her thighs and calves to her feet. Lifting a dainty foot in the air, he proceeded to rub the rough washcloth between her sensitive little toes.

She giggled and tried to pull away form him.

"No you don't," he teased, lifting her foot all the higher.

He finished washing her feet. Then he rinsed out the cloth and moved back up to her delicate little pussy. Before she realized what was happening, he had stuffed it inside her juicy cunt.

She started to protest. He wrapped his long arms around her and silenced her with a kiss.

"Leave it there. Please," he groaned in that sexy drawl. "I'm going to wash myself now, and when I'm done I'll take it out for you. Or maybe I'll put another one in there with it."

He stood up and removed his shorts, and Nellie could only stare silently at him. He was beautiful, from his long, muscular legs to liis narrow hips and broad chest and shoulders. Her eyes locked onto the half-hard cock dangling in front of his hairy balls, and she couldn't keep from licking her lips.

She glanced up at his face.

"I'm glad you like what you see," he told her in a pleased voice. "I sure like what I see when I look at you."

Nellie watched with lewd fascination as he gave his athletic frame a thorough scrubbing. By the time he was done, her big brown eyes were gazing longingly at the tempting cock hanging between his thighs.

Mitch knelt back down in front of her and sucked a tiny nipple into his cool mouth. The little bud puckered and hardened. He nuzzled her velvety mounds for a moment, then gave her other nipple a thorough sucking.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes as his lips paid homage to her silky curves. The coarse washcloth he had stuffed inside her was tickling the walls of her cunt, making them drool eagerly. And every time she shifted her position, the sensations coursing through her anxious body "grew that much more intense.

Feeling his fingers spread her pussy-lips apart and reach inside her, she scooted her ass forward. She thought he was going to remove the washcloth. Instead, he shoved a second one up there with it, This washcloth didn't go in as easy as the first one had. Her cunt was already pretty full. He was forced to twist it around in order to get it all the way inside and by the time lie was done she was consumed with lust.

"God, you make me feel good!" she whimpered. "Eat my pussy, Mitch! Please!"

Mitch pressed his face into her soft pubic fuzz.

Nellie gasped with pleasure as he nuzzled and kissed her curly muff and sucked on her wrinkled cunt-lips. His tongue tickled her tiny clit and her sensitive eager body responded automatically. She arched her back and tried to hump his face.

He lifted his head out of her dripping pussy. "You're really something, you know that? Do you want me, sweetheart? Do you want me to ram my big prick in your cunt and fuck you?"

"Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me! I want you to fuck me!"

He rinsed her off and solemnly dried her soft curves with a big, fluffy towel. Then he carried her into the cabin's small living room and lay down with her in front of the fireplace. The rug beneath them was thick and furry and it tickled her bare back, enhancing the sensual feelings racing through her hungry body and making her want him all the more.

"There's something terribly wicked about lying here on this soft fur," she confided with a giggle.

Giving her nose a playful tweak, he said, "I know. That's why I bought it. Do you like having those washcloths in your cunt?"

"I love it! I feel so full! I wish you could fuck me with them inside it!"

"There is a way of doing that, sweetheart," he murmured, gazing seductively down into her eyes. "I can leave them in your cunt and fuck your pretty little ass."

"That sounds wonderful!" she moaned. "I love having both my holes filled at once!"

Mitch knelt between her thighs and took a long, leisurely look at her dewy pussy. The washcloths were completely soaked. Her slippery juices had leaked out onto her soft blonde muff, coating her wrinkled cunt-lips and puckered asshole. He smeared the sticky substance all over the tip of his swollen prick. Then he positioned his cock against her asshole.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" he asked in a husky voice.

She nodded blissfully and closed her eyes.

He slowly pressed forward.

"Are you okay?" he asked as the head of his engorged prick began spreading her asshole open.

Nellie was so hot she didn't care that it was starting to hurt. All she cared about was how good his cock was going to feel once it was buried inside her horny body.

"I'm okay!" she moaned. "Shove it all the way up my ass! Please! Shove it up my ass and fuck me!"

He kept pushing until he had the tip of his hungry cock locked behind her tight little sphincter muscle. Then he paused for a moment to savor the glorious feelings coursing through his big frame.

"Damn, your ass is tight!" he groaned. "It feels so good!"

Nellie wrapped her slender legs around him. His slow, deliberate invasion of her shitter was driving her wild. She wanted him to hurry, to cram his cock inside her clear to the balls and give her ass the fucking it craved.

"Fuck me!" she sobbed. "I need it so bad! Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

Mitch pushed forward hard this time, and buried his cock to the hilt in her fevered ass.

To Be Continued